Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? (9457 Views)

How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? / Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? / Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by Bahamas95(m): 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
Kaduna

Plateau

Niger

Kogi

Benue

Imo

Anambra

Enugu

Ebonyi

Delta

Edo

Akwa Ibom

Cross Rivers

Rivers

Ogun

Osun

Oyo

Ondo

Lagos

FCT.........

My plan is to visit all someday, but person nor dey carry waka. Something must carry me go there.
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by Walz001: 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
I don try though na western world remain ..... boko push me from north .... dey onitsha for work later enter ph from there to delta then benin i no stya 1 year enter lag home land now i dey abk ... the only place remaining for me na calaber and core north
Like sokoto zamfara
Adamawa far beyond
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by Gamesmart: 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
Quest7777:
Igbo's will always have the highest count.
Most Liberal & De-tribalised set of Nigerians. kiss 👍

Travelling to live, work and make fortune in other people's lands is not an indication, nor measure, of being "Liberal" or "De-trablised".
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by EteBabaagba222(m): 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
Taylor90:
From PH & been to all SS states

Been to Anambra Imo Abia

Did my NYSC in Ondo and been to Lagos once

And will never in this life or next have any reason to travel to North

God no go gree

Even if Jesus is doing crusade in Bornu state I’ll not attend

Before Boko Haram and Fulani herders use person do suya

Osun, Oyo, Ogun, Lagos, Ondo, Ekiti, Edo, Delta, Anambra, Imo, Abia, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Niger, Kwara, Abuja, Nassarawa. 16.
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by shortgun(m): 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
spencekat:
Wetin carry you go Uzuakoli and Ozuitem?Na my areas be that o
Many years ago, we were stationed in that axis for almost 2 years shuttling between ozuitem, uzuakoli and aba.
Na faceless forum wey dey bro.....

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by tubolancer(m): 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2023
Abia, Imo, Port- Harcourt, Delta, Edo, Ondo, Katsina, Zamfara, Sokoto, Ogun, Osun, Kogi, Abuja, Oyo, Niger, Kano, Kaduna, Anambra, Lagos, Kwara. I am Yoruba we don't travel.
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by pocohantas(f): 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
All the states in the SS except Bayelsa.
All the states in the SW except Ondo.
All SE states except Ebonyi.
No Northern state.
No middle belt.

I have been to the FCT. How many is that? I am too lazy to count mehn.

I drove to all the SS states. I was young and adventurous then. Mention road trip and I am out. As long as I see where to put tyre of the car, we move.

2 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by Bobxin: 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
Edo
Nassarrawa
Anambra
Lagos
Abuja
Delta
Enugu
Rivers
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by PlutoChief: 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
31, sales man lifestyle.
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by PlutoChief: 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
31, sales man lifestyle
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by iFESTAC680(m): 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
shortgun:
Barnawa, Kachia, kwoi, Zaria in Kaduna

Ikotekpene in Akwa ibom

Oji river, ụdị, Agbani, Nike in Enugu

Sabon Gari, Nomansland, Kano in Kano

Okitipupa,igbokoda, igodan, óre in Ondo

Lekki, Ikeja, surulere, cooker in Lagos

Lokoja, Adavi, okene, kabba in Kogi

Funtua in Katsina

Iwofe, Casablanca, Ada George, Rivers

Gakem, Ogoja, ishibori in Cross River

Pankshin girls grin, Mangu, rayfield, in Plateau

Toto, marraba, keffi, lafia in Nassarawa

Michika, gwoza, mubi in Adamawa

Adikpo London grin, wurukum,Texas in Benue

Tafawa balewa in Bauchi

Suleja, Minna, Bosso in Niger State

Onitsha, Ekwulọbịa,akwa in Anambra

Onicha, Ndị agụ, Isu in Ebonyi

Maitama, life camp, Asokoro in F.C.T

Ozuitem, uzuakoli, Ahaba, Aba in Abia

Okigwe in Imo

So you go Casablanca? What did you see?

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by Maliqcious: 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
Edo, nassarawa, Lagos, Abuja,kaduna, Kogi, Plateau, kebbi, Niger, Kwara
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by Akaegwu(m): 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
Some people from southwest will be like. I have visited ogun, Obafemi, medina agbara ofada mowe berger, bariga Ikeja, lekki, Ajah.
Making noises online how other states are underdeveloped without any idea of what others states look like.

2 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by Judolisco(m): 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
FCT, lag, KWARA, Niger, kogi, ekiti, osun, oyo, Ogun and nassarawa.
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by Administration1: 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
All
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by Justicemy8(m): 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2023
cross river, abia, imo, delta, akwa ibom, lagos, ekiti,
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by zhirkovrado(m): 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2023
Never moved out of Benue embarassed cry
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by Justicemy8(m): 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2023
cross river, abia, imo, delta, akwa ibom, lagos, ekiti, anambra, enugu
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by SonofGod231: 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
24 States and Fct.
Abia_Aba,umuahia,Abiriba with friends down to Ohafia.
Anambra_Madonna university okija,Okija Shrine,Nnewi,Onitsha market with friends down to Nnamdi Azikiwe university Awka.
Ebonyi_A friend served in Abakiliki down to Afikpo.
Enugu_ Enugu With friends to Independence layout, pioneer and IMT.
Imo_Owerri for NDDC Fiber optics project,with friends down to FUTO,IMSU,Work.
Akwaibom_Uyo with friends down to Uniuyo.
Crossriver_Calabar carnival,unical with friends,Mariane road,odukpani,NAF club.
Rivers_My Home, work.
Bayelsa_My second Home,work.
Delta_Ughelli,Warri,escravos,work.
Edo_Uniben with friends down to Igbenedion education center, Igbenedion university,Kedis,Uselu,
Ondo_Did my NYSC in Akure.
Osun_Oshogbo with friends to one shrine.
Lagos_The World Embassy Victoria Island down to Ikeja and up to greener pastures.
Oyo_Ibadan with friends to visit our old secondary school principal in his home town before he died.
Ogun_Went for a show with friends.
Plateau_Jos to stay with aunty Jane.
Kogi_ Lokoja With friends to visit a strong native doctor.
Benue_Otukpo,ankpa with friends down to see the great "Arrow" in his shrine.
Kaduna_Visited my siblings at NMS Zaria.
Kano_From Zaria down to Kano with friends.
Sokoto_ Flew from Abuja to Sokoto to see Uncle Bob.
Maiduguri that's borno_Went to Umaid for a friends Convocation.
Adamawa_ Flew from Abuja to Yola Abti American University for a siblings Convocation.
Abuja_I travel to Abj Just to fvck my fulani bae Halima and a trip down to the World Embassy.
I can explain elaborately. Just ask 😁
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by azpekuliar: 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
Lived in: Delta, AkwaIbom, Edo, Abia, Osun, Kebbi and Lagos.

Visited: All of the above + Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti, Benue, Imo, Cross River, FCT Abuja, Anambra
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by qitab(m): 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
Niger, Abuja, Kogi, Benue, Nasarawa, Kaduna, Katsina, Kebbi, Sokoto, Kwara, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti, Osun, Lagos, Zamfara & Kano. Never bin 2 S.S region, S.E & N.E.
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by DJBIGGY(m): 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
Kano, Kaduna, Abuja, Nigeria, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Ibadan
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
I'm in Oyo town in Oyo state,that's where I live and my office situated ...

I've been to Lagos spent 9years there,school and legit hustle,ogun,ondo,osun,edo, Delta,kogi,Abuja,Kaduna,Kano.....

Kano is like north Lagos very beautiful state
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by ehemwhy(m): 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
I am from Osun state

was Born In Kano

Kaduna , Plateau , Oyo , Ogun , Kwara , Ondo ,Ekiti , Lagos , Edo , Kogi , Delta , Enugu, Niger, Imo , Rivers, Benue , Jigawa, Anambra .

20 states in all ,i no try at all .
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by BronzeMajik(f): 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
Lagos, Akure,osun,delta, Benin, Abuja, nasarawa, pH, ebonyi,amambra, abia, Enugu. Kogi.
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by ggood: 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2023
25 State plus Abuja
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by TK9680: 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by smyles6(m): 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
35 remaining Ebonyi,I Live in Kano
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by Slurity(m): 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti, Osun, Kwara, Kogi, Benue, Ebonyi, Enugu, Edo, Anambra, Imo, Abia, FCT, Nasarawa, Delta, Abia, Niger. (19)
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by Segzy19: 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Niger, Kogi, Abuja, Bayelsa, Rivers, Edo, Abia, Imo, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Anambra
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by Slurity(m): 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
zhirkovrado:
Never moved out of Benue embarassed cry
WOW. Please try to. I was born in Otukpo Benue. You will never know the extent of damage the past goverment of that state has done to the state until you see how other states has left Benue far behind. Personally, I think Benue is the most backward state among all states with same age with benue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Agip Oil Pipeline Explodes In Obagi, Rivers State / Aviation Union Threatens To Nigeria Air Over Severance Package / I Want To Study In Malaysia Pls Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.