Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? (9428 Views)

How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? / Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? / Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by spiralwedge(m): 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
Kano
Kaduna
FCT
Nasarawa
Niger
Kwara
Oyo
Ogun
Lagos
Ondo
Osun
Ekiti
Edo
Delta
Rivers
=15 out of 37
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by oneman2k7: 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2023
Anambra, Delta, Enugu, Ebonyi, Bayelsa, Abuja, Edo, Kogi, Ekiti, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Lagos, Ogun, Kwara.

God knows that I cannot near North. I always turned down any opportunities to travelled to the North..
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by DaGC(m): 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
Samusu:
Abuja
Plateau - Jos
Bauchi- Bauchi
Jigawa - Kazuare
Kano - Sabongari, Kano, (cant remember the town of Karaye camp)
Kaduna - Mando, Barnawa, Zaria
Katsina - Duara
Kogi - Okene, Lokoja
Kwara - Ilorin
Ogun - Ota, Abeokuta
Osun - Ile-Ife
Ondo - Ore, Akure, Igbokoda, Okitipupa
Oyo - Ibadan
Lagos - (based there a while)
Ekiti - Omuoke (I can't remember it properly)
Anambra - Onitsha, Awka, Nnewi
Imo - Owerri, Mbaise
Abia - Aba
Enugu - Enugu
Ebonyi - Abakaliki
Niger - Suleja, Minna
Nasarawa - Maraba
Benue - Otukpo, Makurdi
Edo - Benin, Ekpoma, Auchi etc
Delta, - doesn't count cause it's my state
Akwa-Ibom - Uyo

Then there is Bornu, Adamawa, Rivers, Bayelsa, FCT, Cross River, etc

PS: these are places my feet has touched, not passed.

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by ezewealth(m): 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
Abuja
Lagos
Jos
Niger
Abia
Anambra
Enugu
Port harcourt
Imo
Ebony.
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by Spiff20(m): 11:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by Silentgroper(m): 11:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
Lagos(birth state)

oyo

ondo

Abuja

kwara
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:17am On Aug 10, 2023
pocohantas:
All the states in the SS except Bayelsa.
All the states in the SW except Ondo.
All SE states except Ebonyi.
No Northern state.
No middle belt.

I have been to the FCT. How many is that? I am too lazy to count mehn.

I drove to all the SS states. I was young and adventurous then. Mention road trip and I am out. As long as I see where to put tyre of the car, we move.

I am impressed at the bolded . This one you wrote I was young? You don old?
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by Jilo83(m): 5:29am On Aug 10, 2023
From Oyo
Lagos
Ogun
Osun
Ondo
Ekiti
Kwara
Kogi
Benue
Nasarawa
Jos
Fct
Kaduna
Kastina
Niger
Kebbi
Sokoto
Total=16
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by Cj4charles(m): 7:18am On Aug 10, 2023
Edo, Imo, Abia, Rivers, Anambra
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by Emekuz256(m): 7:59am On Aug 10, 2023
I have been Abuja, Nassarawa,Niger, kaduna,pleateau
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by ksmart027(m): 8:43am On Aug 10, 2023
GAZZUZZ:

Adamawa
Taraba
Gombe
Benue
Abuja
Borno
Nasarawa
Lagos
Bayelsa
Edo
Delta
Rivers
Akwa ibom
Ogun
Kano
Kaduna
Jos
Enugu
Anambra
Imo
Abia
I don waka small oo.
Sorry boss, I wanted to quote the op.
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by Akanbi5: 8:47am On Aug 10, 2023
I've visited 34 states including the Federal Capital Territory. It's remaining Baylesa and Rivers state. Looking forward to it
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by Rinoxy: 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2023
greypencils:
Big boy
Hmm, my brother, na hustling things o!
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by Emmaneze: 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
Taylor90:
From PH & been to all SS states

Been to Anambra Imo Abia

Did my NYSC in Ondo and been to Lagos once

And will never in this life or next have any reason to travel to North

God no go gree

Even if Jesus is doing crusade in Bornu state I’ll not attend

Before Boko Haram and Fulani herders use person do suya
Kaduna,Niger,Anambra,Abuja
Saddd
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by pocohantas(f): 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
GAZZUZZ:

I should have said "younger", Sir.
I think I just love being old. 🤣

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by Samusu(m): 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
Captain0823:
what are you looking for

Survey o. Statistical survey mostly
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by dododawa1: 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
Wetin I dey find UP and DOWN
No where like SOUTH WEST
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by Kpboy1: 9:05am On Aug 12, 2023
pocohantas:
No Northern state.
No middle belt.

I drove to all the SS states. I was young and adventurous then. Mention road trip and I am out. As long as I see where to put tyre of the car, we move.

Interesting, you had company with you or each drove separate cars on convoy?
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by FalseProphet1(m): 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
pocohantas:
No Northern state.
No middle belt.

You don Waka o no be small. You have a calling to become and evangelist.

This I have seen.
Re: How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? by Theophinio(m): 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2023
Anambra
Edo
Lagos
Enugu
Oyo
Delta
Abuja
Ondo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Need Good Transport Company To Take A Trip To Ghana By Road / Agip Oil Pipeline Explodes In Obagi, Rivers State / WORK IN Doha State Of QATAR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.