Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Federal Government's Savings Bond Offer - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Federal Government's Savings Bond Offer (19954 Views)

November 2019 FGN Savings Bond Offer For Subscription / FG's Savings Bond September Offer Closes 7th September / Introducing FGN Savings Bond Offer For September 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government's Savings Bond Offer by Skillsnigeria: 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Federal Government's Savings Bond Offer by gabbytabby: 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
Wailers go wail tired

DeltaOil:
The Naira is becoming useless under INEC president Ebola

And all he can come up with are Tax & war.

The country is heading for catastrophe.
It's the North I pity, war will finish the North.

I'm sure that had this war been near the SW, ebola will not want war.
For those in the North who voted Ebola & APC,he rewards you with devastation of war.

the painful thing is that Ebola wants to shed Nigerian blood for French interests in Niger Republic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ0G_cPRGV8

By the way
FTC grin
Re: Federal Government's Savings Bond Offer by Niyijac: 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
You have sense. A lot of ignorant people here.

PeterObi4LP:
The last one I bought and that of MTN share is still running. investment is BAE
Re: Federal Government's Savings Bond Offer by yusfatedeeprof(m): 3:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
Tonytonex:
Please someone should explain it to me.
If I invest like 10k. How much will I get after the said years?
you will get just below 1k in 1 year bro

4 Likes

Re: Federal Government's Savings Bond Offer by Daniel058(m): 3:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
Tonytonex:
Please someone should explain it to me.
If I invest like 10k. How much will I get after the said years?
#963 in a yearthat's 9.63% return on investment

4 Likes

Re: Federal Government's Savings Bond Offer by ednut1(m): 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
🙄 nawa
Re: Federal Government's Savings Bond Offer by BreconHills(m): 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
Daniel058:

Chai 9.63% ROI . So if I buy one unit I will be making #96.30 at the end of 1 year grin

Nope.
Re: Federal Government's Savings Bond Offer by imbless: 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
Na only mumu go buy this fgn bond when naira is crashing, before ee go mature, your money don turn to dust. The state of our economy is a true reflection of daft politicians we elect, when will Nigerians get sense? USD is now 915 in black market

4 Likes

Re: Federal Government's Savings Bond Offer by Ikpunnegi01: 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
DeltaOil:
The Naira is becoming useless under INEC president Ebola

And all he can come up with are Tax & war.

The country is heading for catastrophe.
It's the North I pity, war will finish the North.

I'm sure that had this war been near the SW, ebola will not want war.
For those in the North who voted Ebola & APC,he rewards you with devastation of war.

the painful thing is that Ebola wants to shed Nigerian blood for French interests in Niger Republic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ0G_cPRGV8

By the way
FTC grin
He is a puppet to France.. If he starts the War, then northern people will play their role by directing all the enemies he invited against them to all the South Wàste states shikina..

1 Like

Re: Federal Government's Savings Bond Offer by Yankee101: 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
Loans at 23%
Savings interest less than 10% pa
No be scam be that?

1 Like

Re: Federal Government's Savings Bond Offer by Tonytonex(m): 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
Itzurboi:

1year package: #9,960
2years package: #10,960

It's small sha. Only if One doesn't know what to do with money. With business, one will get more than that.

A business that will give you #50 profit a day is #18,250 in a year.
So that thing na rubbish investment.
Re: Federal Government's Savings Bond Offer by assholemods: 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
jeromestarks:
Jagaban is during very well.

Marry a virgin woman if you want a peaceful happy home you can return to after work. Do otherwise and train another man's child thinking it's yours.
Don't let a family scam you like the husband of one op who's post made front page Recently.

Only a virgin woman is worth paying bride price on.

Once she's not a virgin woman, just fvck and let her go when you're tired.

Don't suffer to buy second hand good.
How is this thrash related to the post?
Re: Federal Government's Savings Bond Offer by adefitim(m): 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
sometimes you need to ask yourself this simple question "is this how i am going to be complaining all the time"?

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government's Savings Bond Offer by Yankee101: 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
Can you guarantee no currency devaluation?
Re: Federal Government's Savings Bond Offer by Daniel058(m): 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
BreconHills:

Nope.
9.63% of #1000 is how much?
Re: Federal Government's Savings Bond Offer by Khastro(m): 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
jeromestarks:

Marry a virgin woman if you want a peaceful happy home you can return to after work.

Only a virgin woman is worth paying bride price on.

Don't suffer to buy second hand good.

STRAIGHT UP!

I married one, and my sons MUST follow same path! No time for nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government's Savings Bond Offer by Khastro(m): 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2023
yusfatedeeprof:

how is 9% of #1m, #9.5m? cheesy

That's just under 100k in a year, #1.1m. Some mfb in Nigeria like Palmpay, Fairmoney and Opay are giving 20% or more in one year for fixed deposit.
Really?
I thought bonds pay the highest for deposits these days

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government's Savings Bond Offer by IyaTola: 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
Save & invest in $
Re: Federal Government's Savings Bond Offer by Tonytonex(m): 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
Daniel058:
#963 in a yearthat's 9.63% return on investment
that's foolishness na.
Na only yahoo boys fit do that

1 Like

Re: Federal Government's Savings Bond Offer by Bluffly: 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
jidamsel43:
How much do I have in my account to invest in this good-for-nothing scheme. I
It is not good for nothing but a low risk investment. High risk cannot even give you more than 20 that. Portfolio investment is not a get rich scheme but a passive income investment and if you want to earn big you invest big or you do short term buying and selling at huge amounts as well

3 Likes

Re: Federal Government's Savings Bond Offer by IyaTola: 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
adefitim:
sometimes you need to ask yourself this simple question "is this how i am going to be complaining all the time"?
Good question, take the bull by the horns and thank yourself later.
Re: Federal Government's Savings Bond Offer by Khastro(m): 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
Itzurboi:

1year package: #9,960
2years package: #10,960
Explain further if u can,
They said 5k minimum, and 1000 multiples afterwards. Does that mean 5k and 5m upwards in that order can invest?

1 Like

Re: Federal Government's Savings Bond Offer by Tonytonex(m): 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
yusfatedeeprof:

you will get just below 1k in 1 year bro
only Mumu people go buy
Re: Federal Government's Savings Bond Offer by IyaTola: 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
Bluffly:

It is not good for nothing but a low risk investment. High risk cannot even give you more than 20 that. Portfolio investment is not a get rich scheme but a passive income investment and if you want to earn big you invest big or you do short term buying and selling at huge amounts as well
My Auntie used thFG bonds to pay her rent before she left Nigeria
Re: Federal Government's Savings Bond Offer by IyaTola: 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
Khastro:

Explain further if u can,
They said 5k minimum, and 1000 multiples afterwards. Does that mean 5k and 5m upwards in that order can invest?
minimum investment is 5k
Re: Federal Government's Savings Bond Offer by bdon12: 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
Re: Federal Government's Savings Bond Offer by Bluffly: 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2023
IyaTola:
My Auntie used thFG bonds to pay her rent before she left Nigeria
Possible based on her principal strenght

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government's Savings Bond Offer by Khastro(m): 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
IyaTola:
minimum investment is 5k
That is clear.
What other amount can be invested?

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government's Savings Bond Offer by Fmghewzy(m): 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
dominique:
So if I put 10k, I will get less than N100 per year? They should gettat abeg. I'll only recommend these bonds for someone that has some amount of money they're not ready to touch immediately.

Your maths is flawed .
Re: Federal Government's Savings Bond Offer by IyaTola: 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
Khastro:

That is clear.
What other amount can be invested?
As much as you can
Re: Federal Government's Savings Bond Offer by PencilBox: 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
The last one I bought and that of MTN share is still running. investment is BAE

Please how do I buy MTN Share?

1 Like

Re: Federal Government's Savings Bond Offer by Allisgud: 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
It is only money looted from politics that is sweet to invest in this bond,so if efcc is looking for it,they wount find it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hotel Or University Hostel Blocks Which Is Wiser To Invest In? / US Boosts Dangote Refinery With $997m / Invest in Peninsula Homes with just 700k to get a plot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.