Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,967 members, 7,810,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri (11957 Views)

UK Police Arrests Raymond Dokpesi At Heathrow Airport / Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers / Pandora Papers: Global Investigation Exposes Secrets Of Some Of Nigeria’s Elite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by HNICEARTH: 11:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
Burob:
Oga Reno say Na first class British Airways through Heathrow Airport em take enter Nigeria, I. Am not sure all the money way dey your savings account fit afford em transport vip fare to Daura Emirate?

Reno don become oga. Wonderful!

Meanwhile, from abuja to daura is not more than 650km. We just wan check something

The first class ticket and the money wey no dey your account shall benefit me and my family.

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by Asswipemod: 2:47am On Aug 10, 2023
seunmsg:
Reno no kuku mention name. Na oko oro, eni ba lomo 😂🤣😂

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by DrMPH: 6:01am On Aug 10, 2023
beerfraud:
okay Sinedu

Hmmm. This is interesting.
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by DrMPH: 6:01am On Aug 10, 2023
Burob:
Peter Gringory Obi & his Obidients, no fit comot Tinubu for their basketmouths?

Everything Tinubu.

Okay.
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by MrsTwrite(f): 6:03am On Aug 10, 2023
Who cares?
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by beerfraud: 6:05am On Aug 10, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Who cares?
Obidient Ipob terrorists did

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by bennybuhari: 6:06am On Aug 10, 2023
I doubt if this idiot is in Nigeria as he claimed
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by charles0922(m): 6:06am On Aug 10, 2023
EcoNews:
Wahala for the Pandora criminal.

How a diehard despicable dirty stinking criminal like Peter Pandoraa Obi who was arrested personally in broad daylight by the then Lagos state commissioner of police Marvel Akpoyibo looting ₦250million naira monthly from Anambra to his warehouse at Orile in Lagos become a saint to Igbos need to be studied in the university.

As at today I am yet to know the difference between Ganduje collecting bribe n Peter Obi caught red handed with over ₦250 million raw cash yet Igbos call one a criminal n one a saint fit for the right side of Jesus.
Don't cry when Ur called to defend this in a law court.
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by beerfraud: 6:07am On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
Reno is just choking Obi everywhere
grin cheesy
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by Mandesz(m): 6:07am On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
Reno is just choking Obi everywhere
He's doing it to get favor. Now his long time dream of visiting Nigeria finally comes true
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by TERMlNATOR(m): 6:07am On Aug 10, 2023
Throwback:
Hahahahaha!

Obi has brought shame to Nigeria.

No presidential candidate of Nigeria has ever been detained abroad before, not even Atiku.
eyaaaaah
And tinubu nigeriens make jest of has brought blessing to nigeria?
Now i confirmed that no yoruba muslim have sense at all.
Even ur ancestors were brainless.
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 10, 2023
beerfraud:
grin cheesy
He's doing the lord's work

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by MrsTwrite(f): 6:09am On Aug 10, 2023
beerfraud:
Obidient Ipob terrorists did

Ok.
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by nicason(m): 6:10am On Aug 10, 2023
Reno is a big liar he plays with ppls emotions why are you believing him. So anyone that asked for selfie is Obidient.
Yeye man

Acekidc4:
Reno the Slayer of Obidient and Ipob Miscreants!! Shebi You see their yeye life, asking Reno their tormentor for Autograph 😕😕 Mtcheeeeew 🥱🥱

I thought they say if Dem jam am anywhere say Dem go beat am up🤔"yinmu"
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by beerfraud: 6:12am On Aug 10, 2023
nicason:
Reno is a big liar he plays with ppls emotions why are you believing him. So anyone that asked for selfie is Obidient.
Yeye man

Reno Omokri might have judged them by their flat head

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by obyno82: 6:13am On Aug 10, 2023
beerfraud:
Reno Omokri in responding to a tweet from Obidient who asked why he did not visit Nigeria during Buhari’s tenure

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1689271961904443392

Dick Cheney was Vice president of the US and Chairman of Halliburton, and at the same time Halliburton was given contracts in Iraq by the US government, so what PO did was not out of place, and not conflict of interest.
Also Pandora never said Peter Obi stole anything, rather Pandora actually mentioned Tinubu buying a property in London using Oyetola as the front man with stolen government funds. This Reno guy behaves like an uneducated thug.

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by 77up(m): 6:13am On Aug 10, 2023
Gbas gbos😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by maasoap(m): 6:14am On Aug 10, 2023
Upper cut against Obidients grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by 77up(m): 6:14am On Aug 10, 2023
Acekidc4:
Reno the Slayer of Obidient and Ipob Miscreants!! Shebi You see their yeye life, asking Reno their tormentor for Autograph 😕😕 Mtcheeeeew 🥱🥱

I thought they say if Dem jam am anywhere say Dem go beat am up🤔"yinmu"
Obidients na toothless rabbis dog, only backing and backing 😂

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by maasoap(m): 6:15am On Aug 10, 2023
obyno82:

Dick Cheney was Vice president of the US and Chairman of Halliburton, and at the same time Halliburton was given contracts in Iraq by the US government, so what PO did was not out of place, and not conflict of interest.
Also Pandora never said Peter Obi stole anything, rather Pandora actually mentioned Tinubu buying a property in London using Oyetola as the front man with stolen government funds. This Reno guy behaves like an uneducated thug.
Story
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by Mozegee: 6:15am On Aug 10, 2023
SmartPolician:
Jobless people give this guy attention.

I understand it though; 33% of the able-bodied young Nigerians are jobless.
. exactly brother ,
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by beerfraud: 6:16am On Aug 10, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
eyaaaaah
And tinubu nigeriens make jest of has brought blessing to nigeria?
see painment in somebody’s post

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by Generalyemi(m): 6:16am On Aug 10, 2023
EcoNews:

How a diehard despicable dirty stinking criminal like Peter Pandoraa Obi who was arrested personally in broad daylight by the then Lagos state commissioner of police Marvel Akpoyibo looting ₦250million naira monthly from Anambra to his warehouse at Orile in Lagos become a saint to Igbos need to be studied in the university.

As at today I am yet to know the difference between Ganduje collecting bribe n Peter Obi caught red handed with over ₦250 million raw cash yet Igbos call one a criminal n one a saint fit for the right side of Jesus.

Trash
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by obyno82: 6:17am On Aug 10, 2023
EcoNews:

Oga cool down you no sabi how to package this lie. The 250million naira suitcase issue. Even PO invited EFCC and also the state House of Assembly that was 💯 PDP dominated at that time didn't see this as an offence worthy of impeachment. EFCC at that time even cleared him. Bros go and rest this format don cast since.
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by simfrost90210: 6:17am On Aug 10, 2023
Ọmọkirikiri, you too talk joooor
Shut up, oya come and pass abegiiiii
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by 77up(m): 6:17am On Aug 10, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
eyaaaaah
And tinubu Obidients in niger make jest of has brought blessing to nigeria?
Fixed , we knew this so, don't tell us.

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by beerfraud: 6:18am On Aug 10, 2023
SmartPolician:
Jobless people give this guy attention.

I understand it though; 33% of the able-bodied young Nigerians are jobless.
you abused Buhari when he said this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by obyno82: 6:18am On Aug 10, 2023
Throwback:
Hahahahaha!

Obi has brought shame to Nigeria.

No presidential candidate of Nigeria has ever been detained abroad before, not even Atiku.

Dude go and get a decent job to do and stop being a nuisance online.

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:19am On Aug 10, 2023
beerfraud:
Reno Omokri in responding to a tweet from Obidient who asked why he did not visit Nigeria during Buhari’s tenure

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1689271961904443392

Ok e don dey GIVE dem on the SOIL, Now! Ajeh this people are TOOTHLESS DOGS!
Shebi u were threatening to come ? Now e donn show, after this u people should forever KEEP KWAIEEEEET!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by obyno82: 6:19am On Aug 10, 2023
Burob:
Oga Reno say Na first class British Airways through Heathrow Airport em take enter Nigeria, I. Am not sure all the money way dey your savings account fit afford em transport vip fare to Daura Emirate?

This is a childish comment from you.

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by beerfraud: 6:20am On Aug 10, 2023
obyno82:

Oga cool down you no sabi how to package this lie. The 250million naira suitcase issue. Even PO invited EFCC and also the state House of Assembly that was 💯 PDP dominated at that time didn't see this as an offence worthy of impeachment. EFCC at that time even cleared him. Bros go and rest this format don cast since.
where is your source or we should swallow it like that?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? / 40 Killed, Village Head Beheaded In Cross River Communal Clash / "Remove Boroh As Presidential Amnesty Adviser" Protest On East-West Road (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.