Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri (11967 Views)

UK Police Arrests Raymond Dokpesi At Heathrow Airport / Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers / Pandora Papers: Global Investigation Exposes Secrets Of Some Of Nigeria’s Elite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by kingthreat(m): 8:59am On Aug 10, 2023
franchasofficia:
Obi did not lose the election.

Buhari's hatred for Igbos made him to ensure Peter Obi wasn't declared at all cost, he didn't mind Tinubu another person he doesn't like much to have it.

Peter Obi won the election, and that is why APC and all Tinubu close allies dislike Obi and Obidients and focused all their attacks and criticisms on Obi/Obidients they claimed came 3rd without even remembering Atiku that they said came 2nd and also challenging Tinubu in court.

They intentionally moved Obi to 3rd position to discourage Obi and Obidient movement from challenging the election result. It was a strategic execution.

Obi won Lagos with a very wide margin, but they tried to reduce Lagos winning margin and allowed Obi to win Lagos with a small margin to also make Obi and Obidients believe the election was free and fair. We the insiders know all these tricks.

You ought to know this dark truth.

Obi won, the political cabals in Nigeria know and they hated Obi for that because he didn't follow their usual corrupt process of aligning with corrupt political elites to get elected which would make him indebted to them throughout his tenure, for this, they hate him and don't ever want him close to Aso Rock.

Obi was robbed off his mandate simply because he is Igbo and didn't follow normal Nigerian political process of aligning with Nigeria's known political criminal elites from all regions. Obi aligned with the youths and this is what Nigerian criminal elites hate so much.

Yes Obi won the presidential elections and Rhodes-Vivour won the Lagos governorship elections in your masturbationary delusions.
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by TERMlNATOR(m): 9:00am On Aug 10, 2023
77up:
Fixed , we knew this so, don't tell us.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Nigerien muslim obidients u mean?
Keep wallowing in confusion.
U neva see anything yet.
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by Afamed: 9:12am On Aug 10, 2023
Reno don bury the Zombid+ents

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by BENEAMATA: 9:18am On Aug 10, 2023
seunmsg:
Reno no kuku mention name. Na oko oro, eni ba lomo 😂🤣😂
grin grin grin
Whoever the mystery person is , good " moUrning " to him and his supporters . Oro buruku l'enu eiye a.k.a Reno , she haff land gidigba for them . cheesy
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by aswani(m): 9:20am On Aug 10, 2023
franchasofficia:

Buhari's hatred for Igbos made him to ensure Peter Obi wasn't declared at all cost, he didn't mind Tinubu another person he doesn't like much to have it.

Peter Obi won the election, and that is why APC and all Tinubu close allies dislike Obi and Obidients and focused all their attacks and criticisms on Obi/Obidients they claimed came 3rd without even remembering Atiku that they said came 2nd and also challenging Tinubu in court.

They intentionally moved Obi to 3rd position to discourage Obi and Obidient movement from challenging the election result. It was a strategic execution.

Obi won Lagos with a very wide margin, but they tried to reduce Lagos winning margin and allowed Obi to win Lagos with a small margin to also make Obi and Obidients believe the election was free and fair. We the insiders know all these tricks.

Obi won, the political cabals in Nigeria know and they hated Obi for that because he didn't follow their usual corrupt process of aligning with corrupt political elites to get elected which would make him indebted to them throughout his tenure, for this, they hate him and don't ever want him close to Aso Rock.

Obi was robbed off his mandate simply because he is Igbo and didn't follow normal Nigerian political process of aligning with Nigeria's known political criminal elites from all regions. Obi aligned with the youths and this is what Nigerian criminal elites hate so much.

Even Obi himself has stopped claiming he won the elections.

Buhari that connived with Emefiele to cause untold suffering in the land just to neutralise Tinubu with the naira note change is the one that doesn't mind Tinubu.

A policy your Peter Obi agreed with by the way just to show how much he cares about people suffering.

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by Babastrong(m): 9:21am On Aug 10, 2023
Let Obidients breath.

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by BENEAMATA: 9:29am On Aug 10, 2023
aswani:

Even Obi himself has stopped claiming he won the elections.

Buhari that connived with Emefiele to cause untold suffering in the land just to neutralise Tinubu with the naira note change is the one that doesn't mind Tinubu.

A policy your Peter Obi agreed with by the way just to show how much he cares about people suffering.
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by HNICEARTH: 9:34am On Aug 10, 2023
LajaLaba:
Wetin go happen to him if e go Daura IPOB man?

You talk to much.

All I said is that he should come to daura.
Straight forward and understandable. Nothing more

This IPOB man too shall benefit you and your family.

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by BENEAMATA: 9:36am On Aug 10, 2023
Babastrong:
Let
Obidients
breath.
i didn't understand this statement so i typed it on Google translate .here is what it brought back

Google : " let obidients breath"

Result : " let sewer rats Breed " .

Other meanings

" allow mad dogs roam free " . . . . .

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by HNICEARTH: 9:36am On Aug 10, 2023
beerfraud:
Fulani are not like Ibos

Anybody ever said they are alike? undecided

This fulani are not like ibos shall benefit you and your family grin

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by Babastrong(m): 10:11am On Aug 10, 2023
[quote author=BENEAMATA post=125008970]i didn't understand this statement so i typed it on Google translate .here is what it brought back

Google : " let obidients breath"

Result : " let sewer rats Breed " .

Other meanings

" allow mad dogs roam free " . . . . . [google
is
always
right.]

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by loooozeem: 10:33am On Aug 10, 2023
cheesy cheesy
I can't stop laughing. This Reno no go kil me.

YES DADDY
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by Ategberoson(m): 10:43am On Aug 10, 2023
Kalashnikov49:
Yoruba man..without honour. You no copy Ijele news again,?

Reno.

You insult Atiku..You insult Obi..You insult Tinubu. Now you are picking TINUBUs butt hole.

When courts remove Tinubu, you start supporting who is next. Ask Fani Kayode....he has been used and dumped. Zombie hustle ends in tears.

you're dumb to think court will remove Tinubu

court remove Tinubu and put Obi okwaya?

foooolish and dumb people

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by EmperorCaesar(m): 10:54am On Aug 10, 2023
EcoNews:
Wahala for the Pandora criminal.

How a diehard despicable dirty stinking criminal like Peter Pandoraa Obi who was arrested personally in broad daylight by the then Lagos state commissioner of police Marvel Akpoyibo looting ₦250million naira monthly from Anambra to his warehouse at Orile in Lagos become a saint to Igbos need to be studied in the university.

As at today I am yet to know the difference between Ganduje collecting bribe n Peter Obi caught red handed with over ₦250 million raw cash yet Igbos call one a criminal n one a saint fit for the right side of Jesus.

DrGoodman
I thought u said this is mere propaganda
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by Azzik: 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
EcoNews:
Wahala for the Pandora criminal.

How a diehard despicable dirty stinking criminal like Peter Pandoraa Obi who was arrested personally in broad daylight by the then Lagos state commissioner of police Marvel Akpoyibo looting ₦250million naira monthly from Anambra to his warehouse at Orile in Lagos become a saint to Igbos need to be studied in the university.

As at today I am yet to know the difference between Ganduje collecting bribe n Peter Obi caught red handed with over ₦250 million raw cash yet Igbos call one a criminal n one a saint fit for the right side of Jesus.

How about your smelling drug Baron tinubu... idiot
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by EcoNews: 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2023
Have you ever seen me debate Tinubu is not a criminal with anyone ?

All Nigeria politicians are criminal most especially those that tag themselves saint like Obi who hide money under daughters name in Pandora account. So don't patronize me Pandoraa Obi is no different from bullion druggie Tinubu or whatever you want to call me. Imagine fools be calling a man caught red handed looting ₦250 million monthly saint

Azzik:

How about your smelling drug Baron tinubu... idiot

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by Emekaonline: 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
[/quote]

[quote author=Kalashnikov49 post=124999935]And so grin?

Where are the school certification and sundry details concerning the kriminal you worship
?

And please when will your criminal hero carry out his threat of suing the newspaper that exposed him as religious bigot? A man was accused of drug trafficking but was never arrested or detained but a real criminal was arrested and detained at Heathrow airport yet many fools don't consider him a criminal. What a shameless set of fools

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by Goke7: 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2023
franchasofficia:

This is not news nah, the same thing Trump said about the last US elections, in fact, Trump said he won by a lot too grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by EcoNews: 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2023
As you own foolish father gotten anything on Tinubu you call bullion van or druggie.

As EFCC n ICPC arrested home ? Can you now understand why you wretched soul will eternally remain foolish for switching standard from a criminal to another or those looting I stated and gave link supporting weren't perpetuated by Pandoraa Peter Obi himself ?!

maticar:

Your father couldn't get anything on him

Still waiting for EFCC and ICPC to arrest him
You can tag them too
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by Nkemgboye: 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
Reno, nobody wants you and nobody need detain you. You're 100% inconsequential and seriously deluded. You don't matter at all. Get this into your porous skull and take your medication as prescribed unless you're planning to start roaming the street fulltime!
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by Kalashnikov49: 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
shut up yoruba man.

Even after claiming to be emeka..your foolishness is very glaring to all..useless idiots...spits

Emekaonline:

And so grin?

Where are the school certification and sundry details concerning the kriminal you worship
?

And please when will your criminal hero carry out his threat of suing the newspaper that exposed him as religious bigot? A man was accused of drug trafficking but was never arrested or detained but a real criminal was arrested and detained at Heathrow airport yet many fools don't consider him a criminal. What a shameless set of fools

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by magzey: 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
Naija must copy sit at home by PITOBI grin grin

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by magzey: 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
SmartPolician:
Jobless people give this guy attention.

I understand it though; 33% of the able-bodied young Nigerians are jobless.
You are also among the jobless, because u also give your attention grin grin

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by commoditiesnig: 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
beerfraud:
Reno Omokri in responding to a tweet from Obidient who asked why he did not visit Nigeria during Buhari’s tenure

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1689271961904443392

This Reno sef.. you first start lashing by replying: "Thank you for your feedback" wicked!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by JetApartment: 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
Acekidc4:
Reno the Slayer of Obidient and Ipob Miscreants!! Shebi You see their yeye life, asking Reno their tormentor for Autograph 😕😕 Mtcheeeeew 🥱🥱

I thought they say if Dem jam am anywhere say Dem go beat am up🤔"yinmu"

Why was his first public appearance with National Security Advised Nuhu Ribadu? Why can't he state his present location so that Obidients can pay him an August visit? Let him share an image of him in a plublic space and tell Obidients his present location and stay there for just 2 hours we want to check something.

Reno can only f.ool the gullible like you.

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by profmallor: 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
This man has a very bad mouth. ..
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by BENEAMATA: 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
[quote author=Babastrong post=125009802][/quote]i believe you my brother .
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by BENEAMATA: 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
commoditiesnig:

This Reno sef.. you first start lashing by replying: "Thank you for your feedback" wicked!
that is to say ," wehdone , monitoring spirit " grin
"i'm with ribadu , coman beat me "
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by Fashionista01(f): 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
Zukwanike.
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by LajaLaba: 12:38am On Aug 11, 2023
HNICEARTH:

You talk to much.

All I said is that he should come to daura.
Straight forward and understandable. Nothing more

This IPOB man too shall benefit you and your family.
What's this one yapping about?go arrest him for Daura nah!jester
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by beerfraud: 4:38am On Aug 11, 2023
yeshuasfootstep:
Who takes this divisive entity serious?

Seeking Obi's attention for ages but being ignored.

You now call everybody obedient and trying to distract people instead of facing your problems.

This is not the quiet life that the Bible urges us to be living.

Your people ought to call you to order before you enter market, because I suspect this is not normal.

Be guided also that all these will not get you any appointment, because anybody that appoints a division agent like you into any position will have his head examined.
we sane Nigerians take him very serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue / 2023: Nothern Business Leaders, Islamic Sects, Kano CAN Endorse Bola Tinubu / Hardship: 80-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.