Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri (11978 Views)

UK Police Arrests Raymond Dokpesi At Heathrow Airport / Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers / Pandora Papers: Global Investigation Exposes Secrets Of Some Of Nigeria’s Elite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by obyno82: 6:20am On Aug 10, 2023
maasoap:

Story

Because you cannot counter what I have said with evidence.
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by JDJDjD: 6:20am On Aug 10, 2023
beerfraud:
Reno Omokri in responding to a tweet from Obidient who asked why he did not visit Nigeria during Buhari’s tenure

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1689271961904443392

This one will sing the praise of anybody paying him
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by obyno82: 6:21am On Aug 10, 2023
beerfraud:
where is your source or we should swallow it like that?

Can you swear that you didn't see this on nairaland before the elections or you want to play Ostrich as usual. Make una fear God and stop these lies and propaganda.
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by Lovenorth: 6:22am On Aug 10, 2023
This guy is hungry
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by Waffarianman(m): 6:25am On Aug 10, 2023
Still on the gbas gbosing level

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by beerfraud: 6:27am On Aug 10, 2023
obyno82:

Can you swear that you didn't see this on nairaland before the elections or you want to play Ostrich as usual. Make una fear God and stop these lies and propaganda.
where is the link

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by 77up(m): 6:33am On Aug 10, 2023
EcoNews:
Wahala for the Pandora criminal.

How a diehard despicable dirty stinking criminal like Peter Pandoraa Obi who was arrested personally in broad daylight by the then Lagos state commissioner of police Marvel Akpoyibo looting ₦250million naira monthly from Anambra to his warehouse at Orile in Lagos become a saint to Igbos need to be studied in the university.

As at today I am yet to know the difference between Ganduje collecting bribe n Peter Obi caught red handed with over ₦250 million raw cash yet Igbos call one a criminal n one a saint fit for the right side of Jesus.
They knew he's a thief,wicked, failure and crook at the same time but tribalism is killing them.

The rest of Nigerians are not stupid to accept the failure they all cursed out of government to rule Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by creativehubb: 6:37am On Aug 10, 2023
grin
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by ShaqFu: 7:00am On Aug 10, 2023
beerfraud:
Reno Omokri in responding to a tweet from Obidient who asked why he did not visit Nigeria during Buhari’s tenure

Choi. See bombshell dropping back to back. Reno can sometimes be a comedian.
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by Dittodat: 7:00am On Aug 10, 2023
Chai, thie guy don finish the brainwashed IPOB Obiditic terrorist cannibals. grin grin
A former god of the IPOB terrorist fools is now a tormentor. What a life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by Peppysco: 7:05am On Aug 10, 2023
successmatters:
grin grin grin.

It will be on this nairaland that the announcement will be made, when Reno will run into the market naked and mad 😠

I will pay Reno a million bucks if he can make the most popular politician in Nigeria to answer him. For now, Reno is wallowing in the gutters with Lagos level Agberos grin

Just keep quiet there, you guys are a bunch of chest beaters. From Reno is a fugitive, to he dare not visit Nigeria and now that the guy's here and even torturing you guys with it, it has now become, he can't get the most popular politician in Nigeria to answer him, una nor dey tire ni? By the way, if who I think you're talking about is who you're referring to as the most popular politician in Nigeria, then, I give up on you guys.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by waass777: 7:09am On Aug 10, 2023
Reno is too wicked, wallahi. He just wants Obi and all these Obi supporters to commit suicide one by one. Haba Reno! Allow the Obi supporters to breathe small now. biko.
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by aswani(m): 7:10am On Aug 10, 2023
This Reno guy is brave sha, I hope he is joking about moving about without security because from these pages, you can tell Obidients are seeking to do him done harm.

Reno just giving Obidients back to back on Twitter or X or whatever Elon Musk calls it today.

Uniben alumni no dey carry last.
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by gaspology(m): 7:11am On Aug 10, 2023
So Pandora papers are now lying but they were telling truth about obi, abi? Dey play
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by HRMK: 7:12am On Aug 10, 2023
WHY ARE THESE OBIDIENTS SO DUMB!DONT THEY KNOW THEY CAN NEVER WIN WITH A MAN LIKE RENO OMOKRI THAT WOULD FOR EVER WORK WITH FACTS AND FIGURES?THIS ISNT TINUBU THAT SIMPLY IGNORES THEM!THIS IS THE TABLE SHAKER HIMSELF!UNA GO HEAR WEN FROM AM!!
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by kingthreat(m): 7:29am On Aug 10, 2023
This guy is on a personal vendetta against Obidients.
The toxicity of Obidients contributed greatly to Obi losing the elections.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by kennethesan(m): 7:32am On Aug 10, 2023
I just feel you talk too much Reno

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by franchasofficia: 7:33am On Aug 10, 2023
Reno Omokri is not in Nigeria.

Let him do a live video of himself at the airport or any popular place in Nigeria like he does when he visit other countries.

Reno Omokri knows Tinubu rewards criminals that praises him, so Reno is just doing everything possible to win Tinubu's heart to consider him for a political appointment, and the best way to do that is to constantly insult, criticize and attack Igbos and Peter Obi.

But one thing I am sure if is that Reno Omokri life will end in shame because most of the things he says are fabricated lies to incite hatred. There is a difference between political criticisms and attacks and tribal incitements.

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by Masterito(m): 7:34am On Aug 10, 2023
Really? I only see a childish man ranting in social media.
IconicR:
Reno is just choking Obi everywhere

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by b4ball: 7:36am On Aug 10, 2023
Reno just thank God and move on. 8 years self imposed exile no be joke. It must have been hard, I understand. You had to even swallow some of your belle first imposed convictions.

You personally tweeted that you can’t come to Nigeria based on threats of arrest, and there is no verifiable records of your ever being in Nigeria in the last 8 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by djon78(m): 7:38am On Aug 10, 2023
beerfraud:

My Igbo brothers should just ignore Reno

He is just using them to catch cruise and get online followers hip and viewership which gives Him good money

He is catching cruise with you guys

They should just ignore Reno

If it's me and Him, he will go offline

I blocked him, ogbeni Dipo, FFK, Dayo isreal, Keyamo on Twitter since January
I don't know they exists
No news or anything about them comes to my timeline

Only see some news about them on nairaland
Just that nairaland doesn't have block button

Seun should upgrade!!
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by franchasofficia: 7:40am On Aug 10, 2023
kingthreat:
This guy is on a personal vendetta against Obidients.
The toxicity of Obidients contributed greatly to Obi losing the elections.
Obi did not lose the election.

Buhari's hatred for Igbos made him to ensure Peter Obi wasn't declared at all cost, he didn't mind Tinubu another person he doesn't like much to have it.

Peter Obi won the election, and that is why APC and all Tinubu close allies dislike Obi and Obidients and focused all their attacks and criticisms on Obi/Obidients they claimed came 3rd without even remembering Atiku that they said came 2nd and also challenging Tinubu in court.

They intentionally moved Obi to 3rd position to discourage Obi and Obidient movement from challenging the election result. It was a strategic execution.

Obi won Lagos with a very wide margin, but they tried to reduce Lagos winning margin and allowed Obi to win Lagos with a small margin to also make Obi and Obidients believe the election was free and fair. We the insiders know all these tricks.

You ought to know this dark truth.

Obi won, the political cabals in Nigeria know and they hated Obi for that because he didn't follow their usual corrupt process of aligning with corrupt political elites to get elected which would make him indebted to them throughout his tenure, for this, they hate him and don't ever want him close to Aso Rock.

Obi was robbed off his mandate simply because he is Igbo and didn't follow normal Nigerian political process of aligning with Nigeria's known political criminal elites from all regions. Obi aligned with the youths and this is what Nigerian criminal elites hate so much.
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by Mrbenny001: 7:41am On Aug 10, 2023
Is Reno the only Atiku supporters remaining on social media...at least he should say hi to his people once a while

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by boxypane(m): 7:52am On Aug 10, 2023
successmatters:
grin grin grin.

It will be on this nairaland that the announcement will be made, when Reno will run into the market naked and mad 😠

I will pay Reno a million bucks if he can make the most popular politician in Nigeria to answer him. For now, Reno is wallowing in the gutters with Lagos level Agberos grin
SMH
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by ford101: 8:03am On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
Reno is just choking Obi everywhere
how market, you were disgraced in the other tread were you supposed the senators. I just pity you life and that of econews cos we no what you guys are paid for
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by yeshuasfootstep(m): 8:04am On Aug 10, 2023
Who takes this divisive entity serious?

Seeking Obi's attention for ages but being ignored.

You now call everybody obedient and trying to distract people instead of facing your problems.

This is not the quiet life that the Bible urges us to be living.

Your people ought to call you to order before you enter market, because I suspect this is not normal.

Be guided also that all these will not get you any appointment, because anybody that appoints a division agent like you into any position will have his head examined.
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by obyno82: 8:06am On Aug 10, 2023
beerfraud:
where is the link

Keep lying and playing ostrich.
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by Levels1(m): 8:08am On Aug 10, 2023
beerfraud:

I'm in love with this Man for been honest and truthful.

I think I'm liking him the more
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by LajaLaba: 8:20am On Aug 10, 2023
HNICEARTH:
Reno just try enter daura. There is a surprise there for you. Reno mah mehhhn. Just come daura nah
Wetin go happen to him if e go Daura IPOB man?

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by maticar: 8:38am On Aug 10, 2023
EcoNews:
Wahala for the Pandora criminal.

How a diehard despicable dirty stinking criminal like Peter Pandoraa Obi who was arrested personally in broad daylight by the then Lagos state commissioner of police Marvel Akpoyibo looting ₦250million naira monthly from Anambra to his warehouse at Orile in Lagos become a saint to Igbos need to be studied in the university.

As at today I am yet to know the difference between Ganduje collecting bribe n Peter Obi caught red handed with over ₦250 million raw cash yet Igbos call one a criminal n one a saint fit for the right side of Jesus.
Your father couldn't get anything on him

Still waiting for EFCC and ICPC to arrest him
You can tag them too
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by osuulola(m): 8:44am On Aug 10, 2023
Wendell Simlin
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by Omoboricash(m): 8:48am On Aug 10, 2023
illicit:
Sha stay away from the east before they Gulak u

shocked
Good advise, indeed you love Reno. Those it brother are ruthless. They can gulak any antagonist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APGA To Ubah: A Man Who Couldn't Manage Private Business Can't Rescue Anambra / Peter Obi Congratulates The Super Eagles / Abuja Wasn't Designed For The Common-Man - Bala-Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.