Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri (11976 Views)

UK Police Arrests Raymond Dokpesi At Heathrow Airport / Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers / Pandora Papers: Global Investigation Exposes Secrets Of Some Of Nigeria’s Elite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by HNICEARTH: 6:56am On Aug 11, 2023
LajaLaba:
What's this one yapping about?go arrest him for Daura nah!jester

Again you talk too much.

Nobody talked about arresting him, nowhere was it stated in my post. So keep the conversation within the context that we are in.

All we want is for him to visit daura, just like he visited london, Ethiopia, and now nigeria. Just a simple visit.
We just want to check something. Hmmm🙏🏿

Meanwhile, this jester and yapping too shall benefit you and your family. Can I get a loud amen egbon

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by beerfraud: 7:33am On Aug 11, 2023
HNICEARTH:

Again you talk too much.

Nobody talked about arresting him, nowhere was it stated in my post. So keep the conversation within the context that we are in.

All we want is for him to visit daura, just like he visited london, Ethiopia, and now nigeria. Just a simple visit.

Meanwhile, this jester and yapping too shall benefit you and your family. Can I get a loud amen egbon
may his Daura visit favour me and not your family
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by HNICEARTH: 7:42am On Aug 11, 2023
beerfraud:
may his Daura visit favour me and not your family

Trust me bwoy, that daura visit will favor you and your family, me and my family.

Now you know grin

Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by LajaLaba: 7:55am On Aug 11, 2023
HNICEARTH:

Again you talk too much.

Damn it!go play with sands
Re: I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri by HNICEARTH: 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2023
LajaLaba:
Damn it!go play with sands

This sand too shall benefit you and your family.

Asan werey grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hardship: 80-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos / Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States / Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.