Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

"Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni (33576 Views)

Nigerians Suffering Needlessly, Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Laments / Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother / Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by LordBillionz: 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
He's shady too and has no moral right to condemn them. They are all sinners sinning differently
I hope you say same when a kidnapper kidnaps and kill your mom even after release of a ransom or an armed robber rapes and kills your sister after robbing her at gun point. Don't condemn them cos you're equally a sinner

Nonsense

9 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by obinna58(m): 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
Remove the leader and put a random average Nigerian and it’s all the same

If mr macaroni gets himself in leadership position he can even do worst, I’ve seen it happen over and over again, they’re only condemning it bcoz they’re not included in the beneficiaries

The problem is both the government and the people, no one cares except for their selfish interest

7 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by lokotamak(m): 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
grin
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Badguy77(m): 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
Na to catch these people one by one beat craze comot from their head

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Treadway: 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
No such thing as 'unbearable hardship' as far as Nigerians are concerned. Suffering to whatever degree is very much bearable.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by aktolly54(m): 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
He has a point which I can't deny but hope it's only his skits that's fetching him all the money and luxurious lifestyle and not some shady things most comedians and skit makers do behind closed doors. I hope this is not a case of pot calling kettle black.
Among skit maker, hes different. Go search deeper and you know he's clean.

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Badguy77(m): 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
He's shady too and has no moral right to condemn them. They are all sinners sinning differently
Smh

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by AliEzeOlu: 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:

And what have you caught him do wrong?

If you haven't caught him do anything wrong, then you have no case my brother.

4 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Fcwilly: 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2023
Rayban25:

try and be objcetive. when sanwo olu called falz, macaroni for peacewalk and shady meetings to give them brown envelope they openly rejected. leave his content out of this

Your brain is working perfectly, don't mind that clown

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by tnerro1(m): 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
Just know when my turn reach , I no go mercy for the money ooo

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by AliEzeOlu: 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
LordBillionz:

I hope you say same when a kidnapper kidnaps and kill your mom even after release of a ransom or an armed robber rapes and kills your sister after robbing her at gun point. Don't condemn them cos you're equally a sinner

Nonsense

Don't mind that a**slicker

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by cuttestprince(m): 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
He has a point which I can't deny but hope it's only his skits that's fetching him all the money and luxurious lifestyle and not some shady things most comedians and skit makers do behind closed doors. I hope this is not a case of pot calling kettle black.
Bro,u are very stupid,sorry to say,does Mr macaroni holds any public office,what's not goods isn't good,we should join hands together to make sure those people does the right thing

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by foolbuster: 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
Na only noise Nigerians Sabi make. And na online noise grin

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by UnfairLife7(m): 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
is he your representative? Is he in government? Why do you like suffering? Why asslickimg your oppressors?

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by gameova(m): 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
Very heartless, selfish and demonic leaders. Tufiakwa.

4 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by XY23: 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
Instead of interrogating the issues, some happy slaves are attacking the messenger. If you must have kids, please have them in countries where majority of the citizens reason like human beings.

Chai! Tribalism is the disease of the educated.

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Nonexisting1: 7:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
DonBenny77:
grin
He is IPOB
His great grandmother is Igbo. Everyone knows that.

4 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
APC has nothing to offer but suffering.

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Nsogbu001(m): 7:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:

If u get sth important to say u do and stop this nonsense

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by continentalceo(m): 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:

What an idiot. Very idiotic comment

5 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by ken6488(m): 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
is he a politician? YouTubers can make up to $400k monthly

4 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Quebec91(m): 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2023
Shut up 🤫

Deal with the message and not the messenger
IconicR:

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by toprealman: 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
How do we not feel bad always praising what is wrong?
His money, his sweat, till he crosses the boundary let him be.
The politicians are spending TAX PAYERS MONEY!!!! They should be held accountable.
If Macaroni wants to travel to Italy just to buy pizza and red wine, it is all his sweat. No crime committed…PERIOD.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by ken6488(m): 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
did they send you your commission this week too?

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by ibechris(m): 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:

I don't think u are normal.

Someone like u would be suffering but hate and tribalism wouldn't allow u to talk,suffer head.

I am sure that u are not normal. Keep displaying disgracing here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Princeton92(m): 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
Berrityga:
See somebody that his comedy only appeals to a certain tribe. If given a government appointment now his views will change over night. Oga with all due respect your part of the problem, you trivialized your content online only promote Yoruba content creators your shiiit bro

NOT EVERYONE REASONS LIKE YOU SHA
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by YorubaPrince: 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
Some fools go still support dis bastards and their looting angry

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by stano2(m): 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
keep shut

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by HALCYON44: 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
mmr.Macaroni is right on this issue. This so called political leaders has not in any reduce their excessiveness and President BAT keep asking Nigerians to endure life threatening hardship and wait for the implementation of government policies that he thinks we solve the long awaited problem of Nigeria but don't forget that another government can reverse all the policies that he makes. So there is no justification for whatever his doing. If he want to adjust any government policies let him first returns to the initial policy and plan before implementing. The hardship is too much on Nigerians. We cant endure anymore .

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by ken6488(m): 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
sammirano:
This stupid scammer, scaming gulible ones again.
another day supporting your oppressors

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by obi58: 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:

How does that make what the politicians are doing right?

Especially in this period of difficulty where Nigerians are expected to tighten their stomachs and make sacrifices?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beyonce’s Ex-boyfriend Tells All …! / Photo: Wizkid Shares Lovely New Pic With Tania Omotayo / Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.