Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

"Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni (33562 Views)

Nigerians Suffering Needlessly, Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Laments / Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother / Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Allisgud: 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
He has a point which I can't deny but hope it's only his skits that's fetching him all the money and luxurious lifestyle and not some shady things most comedians and skit makers do behind closed doors. I hope this is not a case of pot calling kettle black.
let's say he is way u think,his he in govt,flexing tax payers money

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Lexusgs430: 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
He said prayers was sent to their emails......... 😁😜🤣

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by GreyLaw(m): 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
He's shady too and has no moral right to condemn them. They are all sinners sinning differently

Shut it! How is he shady? Do you know his personal business? You must be creeemanal minded to say such a thing. You try so hard to justify the wickedness of politicians because of some stupid support for mandate thieves.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by yesloaded: 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
He has a point which I can't deny but hope it's only his skits that's fetching him all the money and luxurious lifestyle and not some shady things most comedians and skit makers do behind closed doors. I hope this is not a case of pot calling kettle black.
What luxury lifestyle?

Na banana island e dey stay?

Go n check numbers of views e get on YouTube, Google how much YouTube pays for certain views

Don't forget he act normal movies too

In case you don't know, he once act in some wake adenuga series some years back

His hustling started long ago but not now

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Sleekfingers: 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
Nigerians deserves what their leaders are doing to them. Since their mumu never do..

Like leaders like followers

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Dawn91(m): 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:

Are you a graduate at all?

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
Yoruba

E-BOLA miscreants
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by GoldenJAT(m): 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
Shut your if you have nothing to say!!

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
He's shady too and has no moral right to condemn them. They are all sinners sinning differently

So let's all continue sinning. Maybe through sinning your Nigeria you love and your Ebola led temporary government will be fine baa

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Mosba: 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
Try to understand, in order for all of them to enjoy their holiday, a money token was sent to them by the clerk of national assembly, nooo it's email message not a token.
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by swaggerjack: 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Nigerians suffering but leaders sending money to themselves for holidays – Mr Macaroni

DAILY POST

No surprise- fantastically corrupt failed state. You put goats in charge of yams and expect a different result.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Dawn91(m): 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:

The more you type the more you show how low your thinking is 🤣🤣

Man you would do money ritual soon th rate you are going then Tu would say after all we are all sinners so no one should condemn you.

In certain places you would be shot dead for this sort of comments

But don't worry keep on , a day of reckoning is coming

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by maxtop(m): 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:

This is another slow poke attacking everybody who dare to say the truth. Seem you voted for the evil party. Werey!!

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by enemyofprogress: 7:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
Berrityga:
See somebody that his comedy only appeals to a certain tribe. If given a government appointment now his views will change over night. Oga with all due respect your part of the problem, you trivialized your content online only promote Yoruba content creators your shiiit bro
how is that your problem? He had every right to use whatever language that he likes to pass his messages in his comedies. The problem is, you hate his tribe. EOD
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by lexy2014: 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:

how is he shady?

is he shady with your property?

how does he not have a moral right to condemn them?

you that isnt shady, why didntt you condemn them? why are u defending them?

what has being sinners got to do with what he said?

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by aAK1(m): 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
Berrityga:
See somebody that his comedy only appeals to a certain tribe. If given a government appointment now his views will change over night. Oga with all due respect your part of the problem, you trivialized your content online only promote Yoruba content creators your shiiit bro
you are say this out of ignorance. You don’t know that guy at all
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Joshmanfashion(m): 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
Our army are really sleeping we need a military rule
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by jrusky(m): 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2023
You this idiot called Macaroni still talking?

Don't worry w will come for you inna matter of time, keep running your mouth you hear?
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by patrickcollins: 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
Anything he does in closet not done with tax payers money or our common resources, our Leaders are unrepentant wicked people.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by jrusky(m): 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2023

Don't worry w will come for you inna matter of time, keep running your mouth you hear?..
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by KanwuliaExtra: 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
The suffer nefa reassssh. . . . Fasting and praying wil solve all matters.😀
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by samsard(m): 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
Park well abeg. He has over 800k subscribers on YouTube and frequently gets over 100k views per video. With that kind of subscriber base, he shouldn't be making less than $10k-$20k a month from YouTube Adsense alone.
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Satanistx: 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2023
if you know what these guys went through to be there you wont criticize them
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2023
jrusky:

Don't worry w will come for you inna matter of time, keep running your mouth you hear?..

what will you do?
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2023
According to E-BOLA miscreants

Marcaronis

great great great great great Grand Grand Grand father is Igbo

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by tunjijones(m): 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
AliEzeOlu:

Suffer never do you?

Just dey play you hear? Dey play.

This is not about Yoruba, igbo, Hausa, APC PDP, LP, cos na all of them dey follow share the moni.

This is a typical Nigerian. Most people in Nigeria will do the same thing these politicians are doing if given the opportunity some will even do worse.

Nigeria and Nigerians have been totally damaged. I suspect the the very long year of poverty, Nigerians have been poor forever, so when they have any small opportunity to allocate poverty, they make the best of looting.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by samsard(m): 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
Berrityga:
Some of you people are pathetic with tribalism in everything that should be objective. I watch his skits and I don't understand Yoruba. What's wrong if he promotes his language and people with his art?
And oh, he has had mama G and other people as guests on his video. If I was a creative I would feature as many of my people as are qualified. Get a life before dropping pointless criticism.
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Regex: 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
Next election is coming and Nigerians will make mistake again thereby continuing in their misery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by jrusky(m): 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
Rayban25:

what will you do?

Alright.
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2023
jrusky:

Alright.

is that an answer?
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by tunjijones(m): 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2023
AliEzeOlu:

Suffer never do you?

Just dey play you hear? Dey play.

This is not about Yoruba, igbo, Hausa, APC PDP, LP, cos na all of them dey follow share the moni.

This is a typical Nigerian. Most people in Nigeria will do the same thing these politicians are doing if given the opportunity some will even do worse.

Nigeria and Nigerians have been totally damaged. I suspect it's the very long years of poverty, Nigerians have been poor forever, so when they have any small opportunity to alleviate poverty, they make the best of looting.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Badonasty(m): 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
Lol…pdp and lp senators must return that money once it hits their accounts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tony Umez And Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary / Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her Husband, Ezerika On His Birthday / Paul Okoye Reveals What He Misses Most...(See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.