Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

"Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni (33570 Views)

Nigerians Suffering Needlessly, Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Laments / Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother / Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Neddstark: 3:20am On Aug 10, 2023
Nyanabo:
What a shame. The docile military won't take cue from the what's happening in other west African states. Toothless bull dogs.

They can only come on as a last resort. Also know many of them are no better.
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by cricifixo: 3:52am On Aug 10, 2023
How is he shady ma, pls I really like to know
IconicR:
He's shady too and has no moral right to condemn them. They are all sinners sinning differently
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Ykc2(m): 4:35am On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
He has a point which I can't deny but hope it's only his skits that's fetching him all the money and luxurious lifestyle and not some shady things most comedians and skit makers do behind closed doors. I hope this is not a case of pot calling kettle black.
agbodorians always start with not that am supporting Apc before they start to attack the person that criticize apc government ,agbadorians are the ones enjoying this government by getting everything cheap

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by freenature: 4:57am On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
He has a point which I can't deny but hope it's only his skits that's fetching him all the money and luxurious lifestyle and not some shady things most comedians and skit makers do behind closed doors. I hope this is not a case of pot calling kettle black.
Macaroni is not your average comedian. Do you even know how much it costs to get him for an endorsement deals talk less of all the movie roles that he has gotten over the last 3years. Please let's do proper research before any form of unfounded assumptions.
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by efficiencie(m): 5:22am On Aug 10, 2023
Yes and as stupid as you guys are you will go and vote again. Boycott all elections una nor go gree. Weda you like it or not elections will be rigged, tyrants or yes men will become your president and your suffering will continue...boycott all elections, boycott the government, solve your problems by yourselves. Na d only way.
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by onlyboyson(m): 5:29am On Aug 10, 2023
Goddyrichie:
Big Amen 🙏 cuz that’s d only solution to Nigeria 🇳🇬 problem

I'm telling you bro
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Ewedegubbler: 7:54am On Aug 10, 2023
Akpabio is married to Igbo and he’s from former eastern region . So he is IPOB

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Triangles1(m): 9:22am On Aug 10, 2023
zeusdgrt:

Read ur write up and the topic and see if u are making sense of the valid point the guy gave.eediot!

LoL... E pain you Wella.
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Reference(m): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2023
Nigerians deserve everything. We created the country we live in. We voted the rulers we see. Enjoy them abeg. For suffering is good for the soul.
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Fearyourcreator: 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
Taylor90:
Our biggest mistake on earth was not matching to the streets of Nigeria when Ebola was announced by INEC

A massive protest that would have been uglier than ENDSARS

That single mistake and negligence will take us years back and many won’t survive it

Nigeria as a country can never be better because we all were forcefully joined together and you don’t expect tribes who actually don’t love each other to coexist

If you’re in Port Harcourt today you’ll notice a massive protest going on in PH against Ebola Tinubu

Wike sold our future in this state for his personal gain
Oga you for start am na
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by zeusdgrt(m): 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
Triangles1:

LoL... E pain you Wella.
Stupidity dey pain?OTU grin
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Triangles1(m): 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2023
zeusdgrt:

Stupidity dey pain?OTU grin

Dindinrin shut up your stinky mouth, e pain you Wella.

I can feel it.
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by zeusdgrt(m): 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
Triangles1:

Dindinrin shut up your stinky mouth, e pain you Wella.

I can feel it.
Lol na madman word one pain me? grin keep feeling ur frustration grin
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by ginggerxy: 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
He has a point but your problem is that you're just as foolish as the rest of you. If you're not been paid to post stupid things in support of APC government better do yourself a favor and stop. Must of this popular accounts always in support of what APC does are on their payroll infact make I burst your bubbles. The like of dele aleke , bayo onuga, Reno omokiri are here posting nonsense with multiple accounts . So don't be fooled. They stair up ethnic sentiments really your support you bigots for their personal gains . They are lobbying for positions now , which one are you expecting for yourself?
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Triangles1(m): 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
zeusdgrt:

Lol na madman word one pain me? grin keep feeling ur frustration grin

Sorry ehnnn, next time stop putting your mouth for wetting no concern you.
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Karleb(m): 5:39am On Aug 11, 2023
Regex:
Next election is coming and Nigerians will make mistake again thereby continuing in their misery.

All they need say is one tribe is bad and our educated people will convince them to endure the final lap. grin

I don't pity us sha. We are Nigerians. We will survive. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by zeusdgrt(m): 7:14am On Aug 11, 2023
Triangles1:

Sorry ehnnn, next time stop putting your mouth for wetting no concern you.
I feel ur pain and tears,but las las try take hrt and know say wen it comes to speech knockout u dey learn,try improve before u open ur gutter infested diarrhea mouth wan insult elders.Takehrt grin
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Regex: 8:05am On Aug 11, 2023
Karleb:

All they need say is one tribe is bad and our educated people will convince them to endure the final lap. grin

I don't pity us sha. We are Nigerians. We will survive. grin

You get the point now.
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Triangles1(m): 8:52am On Aug 11, 2023
zeusdgrt:

I feel ur pain and tears,but las las try take hrt and know say wen it comes to speech knockout u dey learn,try improve before u open ur gutter infested diarrhea mouth wan insult elders.Takehrt grin

Mumu, how much do you get for speech knockout, if you're not in pains you wouldn't take Panadol for another person comments.

On my comment you want to kill your self as if your life is attached to it. Kwantinu.
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by zeusdgrt(m): 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
Triangles1:

Mumu, how much do you get for speech knockout, if you're not in pains you wouldn't take Panadol for another person comments.

On my comment you want to kill your self as if your life is attached to it. Kwantinu.
More tears from u sound like sweet music to my ears, continue monkey am enjoying this grin
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Triangles1(m): 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2023
zeusdgrt:

More tears from u sound like sweet music to my ears, continue monkey am enjoying this grin

Sweet music on some body opinion, slowpoke.
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by zeusdgrt(m): 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2023
Triangles1:

Sweet music on some body opinion, slowpoke.
More tears now mixed with blood from u grin continue grin
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Triangles1(m): 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
zeusdgrt:

More tears now mixed with blood from u grin continue grin

Learn how to admit when you're wrong, it seems you're Mr always right, this is my opinion not yours, this is the first time on this forum I'm engaging people like you, shalom.
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by zeusdgrt(m): 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2023
Triangles1:

Learn how to admit when you're wrong, it seems you're Mr always right, this is my opinion not yours, this is the first time on this forum I'm engaging people like you, shalom.
Baba don turn christian peacemaker grin u go fear shalom grin eediot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended / Paul Okoye Reveals What He Misses Most...(See) / Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.