Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

"Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni (33577 Views)

Nigerians Suffering Needlessly, Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Laments / Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother / Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2023
Morbeta11:

Get a life Buzu!

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
blowjohn:

No mind them.
People that will never give to beggars, people that will cheat, and do all manners of things.
The only difference is the class.
If u give them that same power they will deal with human beings like devils.
Common security guard in Nigeria will be forming boss at the gate.
Common teacher, lecturer, doctor etc will be forming boss.

Hypocrite s is what they are.
Exactly, I know someone that used to condemn politicians and political office holders and later he found himself in the green chambers and he's behaving same way as the people he once condemned.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
I hate your dp
Why do you hate it. Oh! Because I didn't use your slave master's own abi?? Lol Ebola Ahmed Thiéfnubu is not the real president. He's a placeholder. Don't worry you will like it soon.
😋😋😋

But can I ask you an honest question. Let's drop politics aside now. What do you do for a living. I am a lab scientist. What about you?
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

Why do you hate it. Oh! Because I didn't use your slave master's own abi?? Lol Ebola Ahmed Thiéfnubu is not the real president. He's a placeholder. Don't worry you will like it soon.
😋😋😋

But can I ask you an honest question. Let's drop politics aside now. What do you do for a living. I am a lab scientist. What about you?
I am a complete housewife
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by valETA1(m): 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
Akpabio has always been my man any day, but to be honest, I was shocked to the marrow by that video.

Second of his series of emotionally damaging speeches and d chamber.

Like baba doesn't care about ordinary people's feelings while being very relaxed, care free and enjoying the speech itself.

How did we get here, is Akpabio showing me his true colours I've never known him for ?. Why is he hell bent on torturing us emotionally.
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
No wonder you frequent here. If truly you're married please I want to plead with you to have a rethink about thses people that looting out commenwealth that you support. We don't have any other country than Nigeria and we can't watch why some few idiots wreck it due to greed. Thanks for your understanding Mrs Rose. Peace.
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

No wonder you frequent here. If truly you're married please I want to plead with you to have a rethink about thses people that looting out commenwealth that you support. We don't have any other country than Nigeria and we can't watch why some few idiots wreck it due to greed. Thanks for your understanding Mrs Rose. Peace.
Don't worry Asiwaju will fix everything soon
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
Don't worry Asiwaju will fix everything soon
No he won't and he can't. He is not capable please.
Can I throw this here. Just want to have an adjective discussion with you. I want to ask. Are you been paid for defending APC?
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

No he won't and he can't. He is not capable please.
Can I throw this here. Just want to have an adjective discussion with you. I want to ask. Are you been paid for defending APC?
See this one, I'm just on the side of truth and I refused to be deceived. I just pity most of you who blindly believed in Obi, some of us know him well more than the rest of you. Asiwaju is better in governance than Obi, take this to the banks.
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Charmingpet: 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
See this one, I'm just on the side of truth and I refused to be deceived. I just pity most of you who blindly believed in Obi, some of us know him well more than the rest of you. Asiwaju is better in governance than Obi, take this to the banks.
Can you be quiet? What exactly are u benefiting in all this rubbish?
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Advancedman(m): 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Nigerians suffering but leaders sending money to themselves for holidays – Mr Macaroni

DAILY POST

Anyone who want to attack this government should have an insider and fact based attack ooo, because this time na operation stand your ground.
The hardship is indescribable oo.
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by olusipimp(m): 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
He's shady too and has no moral right to condemn them. They are all sinners sinning differently
Muntula
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Johnn44: 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2023
cool
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by mikywonder(m): 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
He's shady too and has no moral right to condemn them. They are all sinners sinning differently

U are a big fool
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by DaTruths: 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
He has a point which I can't deny but hope it's only his skits that's fetching him all the money and luxurious lifestyle and not some shady things most comedians and skit makers do behind closed doors. I hope this is not a case of pot calling kettle black.

At least even if he's doing shady business behind closed doors, he's not stealing from Millions of people like Tinubu and his cohorts.

Omo eeh, i wonder the mechanisms behind the brains of people supporting their oppressors, not like they don't know they are being oppressed.

Make una dey pity we sane humans na bayi.
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by DaRuud(m): 11:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
We enter One Chance of No return

Taylor90:
Our biggest mistake on earth was not matching to the streets of Nigeria when Ebola was announced by INEC

A massive protest that would have been uglier than ENDSARS

That single mistake and negligence will take us years back and many won’t survive it

Nigeria as a country can never be better because we all were forcefully joined together and you don’t expect tribes who actually don’t love each other to coexist

If you’re in Port Harcourt today you’ll notice a massive protest going on in PH against Ebola Tinubu

Wike sold our future in this state for his personal gain
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by DaRuud(m): 11:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
Nigerian senators are already earning huge salaries, more than they deserve; But same people are receiving holiday allowance (reportedly). These lawmakers are yet to increase minimum wage or done anything to address the fuel subsidy removal that's making us suffer. What a government

Odewaleadesoye:
Nigerians suffering but leaders sending money to themselves for holidays – Mr Macaroni

DAILY POST
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by thisisit: 11:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
Military Intervention would settle this NONSENSE called Democracy once and for all.
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by phemmyfour: 11:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
He has a point which I can't deny but hope it's only his skits that's fetching him all the money and luxurious lifestyle and not some shady things most comedians and skit makers do behind closed doors. I hope this is not a case of pot calling kettle black.
If only you know what he got from Elon musk few days ago. That's Twitter alone.

You don't want to know how much he's making from other social media app like insta, Facebook
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Goddyrichie(m): 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
is this what d thread about
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Goddyrichie(m): 11:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
onlyboyson:
God abeg let there be COUP D'ETAT
Big Amen 🙏 cuz that’s d only solution to Nigeria 🇳🇬 problem
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Goddyrichie(m): 11:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
Triangles1:
When you win they go say na OJORO.
When you lose they go say na OLODO.

What I noticed about Nigerians is that when you're loosing they will blame Federal government but when the corruption is in their favour they will pretend as if everything is right.

This same man that keep on promoting SUGAR DADDY skit online is blaming another person just because things is not in his favour.

Bitterness for 8 years is not good for someone health ohhh.

Let them give us the names of the people that died in LEKI TOLL GATE and their family location they're there blabbing looking for who blame, bastard Yorubas.

Quoting is allow and insult.
so because he say d truth now he’s a bastard Yoruba abi how I find myself in this country sef I no even understand yet make people see person wey dey make dem suffering and still defending and praying 4 him
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Goddyrichie(m): 11:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
ur Yoruba brothers and sisters will call u bastard now no Dey ur line my advice to u is that don’t help anybody unles they’re ur family members or friends that doesn’t vote 4 APC
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by IjebuWarrior: 12:08am On Aug 10, 2023
Berrityga:
See somebody that his comedy only appeals to a certain tribe. If given a government appointment now his views will change over night. Oga with all due respect your part of the problem, you trivialized your content online only promote Yoruba content creators your shiiit bro

Make you sef go vex create content for ur Okoro Savages na... grin
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Mboi: 12:17am On Aug 10, 2023
Berrityga:
See somebody that his comedy only appeals to a certain tribe. If given a government appointment now his views will change over night. Oga with all due respect your part of the problem, you trivialized your content online only promote Yoruba content creators your shiiit bro
If you don't know what to say, kindly shut your mouth. Macaroni is a yoruba man, his contents are very good. If he promotes his tribe with his talent, what is wrong there? He has done lots of contents that encourage the Youths and also speak about the bad government in general so stop the hate.
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by donhils: 12:21am On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
At least he's not holding public money
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by zeusdgrt(m): 12:31am On Aug 10, 2023
Triangles1:
When you win they go say na OJORO.
When you lose they go say na OLODO.

What I noticed about Nigerians is that when you're loosing they will blame Federal government but when the corruption is in their favour they will pretend as if everything is right.

This same man that keep on promoting SUGAR DADDY skit online is blaming another person just because things is not in his favour.

Bitterness for 8 years is not good for someone health ohhh.

Let them give us the names of the people that died in LEKI TOLL GATE and their family location they're there blabbing looking for who blame, bastard Yorubas.

Quoting is allow and insult.
Read ur write up and the topic and see if u are making sense of the valid point the guy gave.eediot!
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 12:34am On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
Hahahahahaha. Obi is not a saint neither is he a thief. That can't be said of your Thiéfnubu. Who has been a thief all his Life. He's a placeholder and you know it. Soon his leaky ass will be kicked out. Don't worry Mrs, you'll be fine and you will move on to a better and prosperous Nigeria. No be this yeye work wey u dey do for APC for crumbs. It's nice sharing thought with you. God bless. We'll meet in politics section.
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Brushstrokes20: 12:39am On Aug 10, 2023
Spot on! Nig is being ruled by a satanic, sadistic set of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY RULERS masquerading as leaders!
# when the people are ready, the needful will be done undecided
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by drimzsmoke(m): 12:42am On Aug 10, 2023
blowjohn:

No mind them.
People that will never give to beggars, people that will cheat, and do all manners of things.
The only difference is the class.
If u give them that same power they will deal with human beings like devils.
Common security guard in Nigeria will be forming boss at the gate.
Common teacher, lecturer, doctor etc will be forming boss.

Hypocrite s is what they are.

Common truck driver will be forming boss on the road for small cars....bros, the list is endless jare. One of the holy books said, "The heart of man is desperately wicked!!!". It didn't say the heart of Nigerian politicians sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by drimzsmoke(m): 12:47am On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Clown, you do comedy for a living!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Tijani009: 12:47am On Aug 10, 2023
MykellOni:
Attendance: Present ✔️
Those leaders are nothing but demons.,
Aswear a strong revolution is needed in this country... Let's kuma scatter everything seff! Demonic thieves.

We all should create a party, forgeting tribe nd sentiment, instell credible nigerians nd sweep this usless political parties party awày, just look this people over there knows no tribe , because no igbo yuroba or hausa man objected na their pocket dem know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: Wizkid Shares Lovely New Pic With Tania Omotayo / Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age / Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.