Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

CBN To Impose Financial Sanction On Individuals, Entities Linked To Niger Coupis - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN To Impose Financial Sanction On Individuals, Entities Linked To Niger Coupis (13234 Views)

Lagos Thugs Impose N100 Levy On Individuals Using Yaba Pedestrian Bridge / Jim Obazee: Tinubu Appoints Special Investigator To Probe CBN & Related Entities / U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN To Impose Financial Sanction On Individuals, Entities Linked To Niger Coupis by Pwettylinda(f): 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2023
inoki247:
Lol So Nigerians too fit sponsor another Country sad sad

Something common with the cone headed ones grin
Re: CBN To Impose Financial Sanction On Individuals, Entities Linked To Niger Coupis by Burob: 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2023
Mayeldah:
Tinubu keeps explaining just to make it clear that he isn't fighting against Northern Nigeria

If It was Obi that was President, the North would have by now be shouting 'Attack against Niger is attack against Muslims and the North'

Foolish people!!!
kikiki, who be that oyibo wey come Zoo dash monkey banana?
Re: CBN To Impose Financial Sanction On Individuals, Entities Linked To Niger Coupis by Nahunger(m): 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The moment I saw that it is the same people who jinxed Mr Obi were the ones supporting the coupists, I knew the coupists are jinxed with bad luck of not getting their wish. Nobody or nothing they support ever ends well. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Rest
Re: CBN To Impose Financial Sanction On Individuals, Entities Linked To Niger Coupis by Watcharena: 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
Okortor:
Audio sanctions my foot. If sanctions actually do work, Russian would have been on their knees now begging the West.

Make Ecowas and Balablu dey play
Russian that are under More than 6000 Sanctions are enjoying more than Nigerians that are not under any external pressure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN To Impose Financial Sanction On Individuals, Entities Linked To Niger Coupis by Advancedman(m): 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
Islie:
Tinubu Orders CBN to Impose Financial Sanctions on Individuals, Entities Linked to Nigerien Coupists

*Says actions not based on religion, ethnicity

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/08/08/tinubu-orders-cbn-to-impose-financial-sanctions-on-individuals-entities-linked-to-nigerien-coupists?amp=1

Yeye.
Re: CBN To Impose Financial Sanction On Individuals, Entities Linked To Niger Coupis by BreconHills(m): 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
Taylor90:
Tinubu shame on you

You keep going down and low everyday with your anti people policies

Anything lower than this you’ll discover oil 800 feet’s below the earth surface

Allow your fellow Niger mandate thief to breathe

Female student of Chicago University

You are beginning to sound hysterical. Just so you know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN To Impose Financial Sanction On Individuals, Entities Linked To Niger Coupis by Johnn44: 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
LeeSmart:

Lol CBN funny ennh, better people de impose sanctions CBN self follow join dem.

grin grin grin
Re: CBN To Impose Financial Sanction On Individuals, Entities Linked To Niger Coupis by alabo1: 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2023
Botragelad:
It's about time they faced the consequences of their actions. They can't just overthrow a democratically elected president and expect to get away with it. That's bang out of order.
By the time the sanctions starts biting hard, the people will either revolt against the coupist or suffer in silence. There's no way to justify dictatorship and coup, no matter what. Anyone who supports the coup is either daft or deluded.

With the sanctions from all angles, let's see how long Niger can survive it. The sanctions will affect their economy, trade, banking, energy, and diplomacy. They will lose access to foreign exchange, loans, investments, markets, and electricity. They will also face isolation and pressure from the international community. They will have no choice but to restore democracy or face collapse.

The people supporting the coupist online are only noisemakers who will find a way to run off from their country if the president gets overthrown. They are only looking for trouble and chaos.

It happened in Ukraine with US support in 2014. You probably kept quiet then. I remember Obama jogging out in the Rose garden saying it was a reflection of the Ukrainian people. You people seem to have short memories
Re: CBN To Impose Financial Sanction On Individuals, Entities Linked To Niger Coupis by orohbirodeysmel: 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2023
LegendHero:

They won’t breathe. Jagaban is on their matter.

ECOWAS need to teach Niger a lesson which will serve as a deterrent to other coupist in West Africa countries practicing democracy from taking power forcefully.

There is nothing Tinubu is doing currently that affects his ability to govern Nigeria.

The only thing I won’t agree to is invading Niger. He should just continue to sanction them like this and make it so hard to govern just as other countries in Africa like Gbana and etc are currently doing too.

Nigeria is sanctioning Niger
Ghana is sanctioning Niger
And etc.

You dey make me laugh...
Comot Ghana from there...leave Ghana alone and do your sanction alone, Ghanians no send una papa...are you looking for sanction mates🤣🤣
Re: CBN To Impose Financial Sanction On Individuals, Entities Linked To Niger Coupis by LegendHero(m): 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

You dey make me laugh...
Comot Ghana from there...leave Ghana alone and do your sanction alone, Ghanians no send una papa...are you looking for sanction mates🤣🤣

If Ghana self do anyhow, we go invade am.

We are cautioning Tinubu from invading Niger because he just started newly and not because Nigeria is not capable.

Ghana na small country, how many fighter jet una get?

1 Like

Re: CBN To Impose Financial Sanction On Individuals, Entities Linked To Niger Coupis by KINGKONG(m): 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The moment I saw that it is the same people who jinxed Mr Obi were the ones supporting the coupists, I knew the coupists are jinxed with bad luck of not getting their wish. Nobody or nothing they support ever ends well. Check my signature for free stuffs!

You have NEVER made sense in your entire existence.... Coming on public forum to defend your oppressor is really weird and probably you are suffering from a mental illness and you should take some time off to heal.....

Go get yourself a good square meal and stop being a nuisance on this forum........
Re: CBN To Impose Financial Sanction On Individuals, Entities Linked To Niger Coupis by orohbirodeysmel: 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
LegendHero:

If Ghana self do anyhow, we go invade am.

We are cautioning Tinubu from invading Niger because he just started newly and not because Nigeria is not capable.

Ghana na small country, how many fighter jet una get?

Invade Niger first na if they born una well. Invading Ghana is a joke taken too far...a colos induced joke🤣🤣
Re: CBN To Impose Financial Sanction On Individuals, Entities Linked To Niger Coupis by LegendHero(m): 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

Invade Niger first na if they born una well. Invading Ghana is a joke taken too far...a colos induced joke🤣🤣

We are not invading Niger. We still have things to do internally.

Ghana na small kid to us. We will just enter there and bring the head of their president if Jagaban so wishes.

Talk truth, if Nigeria invade Ghana, what will your military do? Which weapon you wan use repel us?

1 Like

Re: CBN To Impose Financial Sanction On Individuals, Entities Linked To Niger Coupis by Basic123: 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
You think if the US military should overthrow Biden in a coup, hundreds of thousands of Trump supporters would not be on the street celebrating it, just like in Nigér?? Does that then mean that majority of Americans are in support of it??
OBI slaves logic is always shallow.

Another one is act of supporting another country against your country because you hate your president and ECOWAS...does that make sense.

2 Likes

Re: CBN To Impose Financial Sanction On Individuals, Entities Linked To Niger Coupis by nedekid: 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
Crap. Lawyers should take this up.
What concerns me with what is going on with ecowas or Niger and it's politics.
If I had any business with Niger, or persons there, I would have challenged this is court and sued heavily for loss of revenue and damages.
Metcheew.
Re: CBN To Impose Financial Sanction On Individuals, Entities Linked To Niger Coupis by Atlantis585: 11:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
I think this government is going too far with this Niger Coup thing ooo. We have had coups - including the civilian coup few months ago in Nigeria and no country in the Subregion stepped up for the Nigerian people.

Our Northern brothers have said to leave this matter because of the ethnic, linguistic and religious relationships that exists between them.

Why are we still carrying on with this?

The Niger people are celebrating this change.

Allow them to make their own choices.
Re: CBN To Impose Financial Sanction On Individuals, Entities Linked To Niger Coupis by Atlantis585: 11:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
You think if the US military should overthrow Biden in a coup, hundreds of thousands of Trump supporters would not be on the street celebrating it, just like in Nigér?? Does that then mean that majority of Americans are in support of it??

Why America?
You no get ya country as good example?
Re: CBN To Impose Financial Sanction On Individuals, Entities Linked To Niger Coupis by Atlantis585: 11:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
LegendHero:

They won’t breathe. Jagaban is on their matter.

ECOWAS need to teach Niger a lesson which will serve as a deterrent to other coupist in West Africa countries practicing democracy from taking power forcefully.

There is nothing Tinubu is doing currently that affects his ability to govern Nigeria.

The only thing I won’t agree to is invading Niger. He should just continue to sanction them like this and make it so hard to govern just as other countries in Africa like Gbana and etc are currently doing too.

Nigeria is sanctioning Niger
Ghana is sanctioning Niger
And etc.

I didn’t read anywhere on Nairaland where you requested ECOWAS involvement in Nigeria after INEC and Crooknibu commited their own civilian coup here.

Abi you forget that one?
Re: CBN To Impose Financial Sanction On Individuals, Entities Linked To Niger Coupis by Juju70(m): 11:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
Story!
Re: CBN To Impose Financial Sanction On Individuals, Entities Linked To Niger Coupis by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 11:53pm On Aug 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You're making a mistake because you're confused as the ignoramus that you are. You're the one stuck with bad luck.
Re: CBN To Impose Financial Sanction On Individuals, Entities Linked To Niger Coupis by Gratefullheart: 12:11am On Aug 10, 2023
Taylor90:
Tinubu shame on you

You keep going down and low everyday with your anti people policies

Anything lower than this you’ll discover oil 800 feet’s below the earth surface

Allow your fellow Niger mandate thief to breathe

Female student of Chicago University
Ibo man keep quiet,u people are slaves in Nigeria
Re: CBN To Impose Financial Sanction On Individuals, Entities Linked To Niger Coupis by BiafraAburi: 12:16am On Aug 10, 2023
So the drug lord wants to target northerners for refusing him to fight Niger for his white controllers. We are watching. grin grin
Re: CBN To Impose Financial Sanction On Individuals, Entities Linked To Niger Coupis by Eecho(m): 1:03am On Aug 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Get your life together . Unfortunately, you can’t do that in this present regime . Obi is a Billionaire . The people that supported , trust me , can feed well even in this present administration. Worry me about your family .
Re: CBN To Impose Financial Sanction On Individuals, Entities Linked To Niger Coupis by Charisma01: 2:07am On Aug 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Obi the 3rd place winner is still giving you nighthmares months after election, don't worry the tribunal will do the right thing, OBI is coming.
Re: CBN To Impose Financial Sanction On Individuals, Entities Linked To Niger Coupis by naturefellow(m): 3:18am On Aug 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
At this rate, your problem is still Obi/Igbos. You need to take your meds and go for your routine raincheck.

Meanwhile, errm, when it involved Boko Haram sponsors it was convenient for same CBN to turn a blind eye and deaf ear.
But common coupist outside there sovereignty, they're flexing muscles.

Did you ever speak up about this?

You're worse than every bile you spill about obedients. Your stellar hypocrisy would come full circle to bite your dumb ass soon. Please, don't stop!
Re: CBN To Impose Financial Sanction On Individuals, Entities Linked To Niger Coupis by BOYS2MEN: 3:40am On Aug 10, 2023
Transgender president ...father of bobrisky and habibat
Islie:
Tinubu Orders CBN to Impose Financial Sanctions on Individuals, Entities Linked to Nigerien Coupists

*Says actions not based on religion, ethnicity

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/08/08/tinubu-orders-cbn-to-impose-financial-sanctions-on-individuals-entities-linked-to-nigerien-coupists?amp=1
Re: CBN To Impose Financial Sanction On Individuals, Entities Linked To Niger Coupis by enemyofprogress: 3:48am On Aug 10, 2023
Seun I hope nairaland no dey Niger?
Re: CBN To Impose Financial Sanction On Individuals, Entities Linked To Niger Coupis by mcprince32(m): 4:31am On Aug 10, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:

Who are the majority?
How do you know the majority?
Re: CBN To Impose Financial Sanction On Individuals, Entities Linked To Niger Coupis by Tomek09(m): 5:06am On Aug 10, 2023
Opportuneke:
Keep it up 👍 please.

Just maintain the momentum 🙏🏽

Sanctions upon sanctions until democracy is fully restored and a reasonable entity is placed in the corridors of power at the upper echelon 🙌🏻
Yen yen yen. Go to Niger and fight the coupists. Fools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo / Adamawa Governorship Election: Ribadu Gets Support From Christian Group / List Of Newly Elected Nigeria House Of Representative Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.