Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,897 members, 7,810,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? (27551 Views)

Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? (my Experience) / Why Do Some Women Become Wicked In Marriage? / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by livenija: 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
What if she took it off b4 d fingering
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Ubanz: 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
Confirm4real:
Please this is a serious case she happens to be my younger sister I'm putting this up on her behalf.

1. The husband doesn't give her money for upkeep.

2. Most times he beat her up mercilessly.

3. Disgraced her in the compound by telling a mechanic that she doesn't wear pants.

4. Treat her like rag.

5. Doesn't have regard for my family.

6. Monitor her everywhere and accuse her wrongly of following men, this is someone that they've been married for more than 15yrs and have 4kids together.

7. Always accuse her wrongly of stealing his money.

8. Follow her to the market and pays for any food items she buys.

9. The little money my sister earns as a teacher he will make sure she spends all the money at home.

10. Locks his phone but told my sister to always unlock her own so he will be seeing all her messages and calls. Even put tracker on her phone to monitor her calls.

11. Smells my sister's undies atimes to know if she went to meet a man.

12. There was a time my sister was into restaurant business the husband didn't allow the business to last, he told her customers should not sit down to eat they can only buy and go.

13. He now bought a Sienna he still put tracker to monitor the car and inner tracker to monitor calls inside the car. If he noticed some conversation in the car he will start calling my sister, if she doesn't pick while driving he will start insulting her.

14. He pays the children school fees and house rent with complains. They're living at Ajah.

Although I have reported the case to Human Rights. Please what advice can you give if she's your sister.

Note: They dated long before marriage almost 5yrs, but I wonder why she didn't see those red flags then.

Women should be careful in their choice of selection, most men pretends to be nice during dating but not knowing they're beast in human form.
Tell us what ur sister does to her husband.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by jackmrandy: 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
Confirm4real:
Please this is a serious case she happens to be my younger sister I'm putting this up on her behalf.

3. Disgraced her in the compound by telling a mechanic that she doesn't wear pants.

4. Treat her like rag.

6. Monitor her everywhere and accuse her wrongly of following men, this is someone that they've been married for more than 15yrs and have 4kids together.

9. The little money my sister earns as a teacher he will make sure she spends all the money at home.

10. Locks his phone but told my sister to always unlock her own so he will be seeing all her messages and calls. Even put tracker on her phone to monitor her calls.

12. There was a time my sister was into restaurant business the husband didn't allow the business to last, he told her customers should not sit down to eat they can only buy and go.

13. He now bought a Sienna he still put tracker to monitor the car and inner tracker to monitor calls inside the car. If he noticed some conversation in the car he will start calling my sister, if she doesn't pick while driving he will start insulting her.

14. He pays the children school fees and house rent with complains. They're living at Ajah.

Although I have reported the case to Human Rights. Please what advice can you give if she's your sister.

Note: They dated long before marriage almost 5yrs, but I wonder why she didn't see those red flags then.

Women should be careful in their choice of selection, most men pretends to be nice during dating but not knowing they're beast in human form.

both lives in Lagos. i smell trust issue here and could be as a result of what your sister has done in the past before they got married. and he does not want that to repeat. A man hardly forgives and forget about a cheating partner and could do anything to prevent such from occuring again espcially now that they are married. but as for the issue of going to the market with her, that one strong gorr .. call both families and talk
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by odunmoscow: 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
What a wicked man!!
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Ajsmart(m): 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
If true, the husband has serious issues. However, it’s hard to believe the husband has zero positives according to you. Perhaps your sister created some sorts of insecurities that’s caused her husband to become this way?

Confirm4real:

4. Treat her like rag.

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Trustedpronet: 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
How people marry nonsense still a wonder to me. Stop ignoring redflags they won't hear. One thing I'm very sure of is that I can never marry nonsense.

Stay single... because everybody living on earth na nonsense.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by GreatAutos(m): 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
The strength you used in typing this epistle why not use it to address your sister’s husband
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
Trustedpronet:

Stay single... because everybody living on earth na nonsense.
Why are you pained
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by reason1man: 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
Let's hear from.the man also. The story looks one sided
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by henrimoto(m): 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
How people marry nonsense still a wonder to me. Stop ignoring redflags they won't hear. One thing I'm very sure of is that I can never marry nonsense.
Pray Very Well!
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Onewazobia(m): 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
DSS1335:
Your narratives reeks of bias!

We won't judge him until we hear his part of the story.

Even at that, I guess there are circumstances your have not been told or are not privy of.
Do you even know why your sister opted to keep quiet against such allegations? There must be something that prompted such an usual behavior from her husband. Mind you there is no smoke without fire! What if she was found guilty.
I know of a woman who was entangled in the web of adultery in her place of work...her marriage was saved but her relationship with her husband remained estranged despite him forgiving her for the sake of their children

Highly bias.
Not even one good thing about the man, 15yrs marriage. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by tctrills: 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

One of the most abused lines on this forum.

Is there anything that justifies battering your wife and starving your children, instead of divorcing her and going your own way? Don't judge. Not even when he kills her. Still ask for his side of the story and sympathize with him.

So how do you know he battered his wife? How do you know he is starving his children? A wise person doesn't just conclude.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by tctrills: 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
assholemods:

Yes you have a point but what story will the man tell IF he did all that. The highest sin my wife can commit is adultery and I will simply divorce her.
What if he is not guilty of all these accusations?
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Banhammy717: 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2023
Was your sister a prostitute before he married her?
Is she a disabled person?
Does her senses function well?

Marriage is not by force.
She should get out of that prison
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Sholaco: 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
🐕 grin
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by waistbead: 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
7stars001:
I know you will post this on nairaland...yes go back and ask your sister to tell you what you don't know ...she's not a Saint ....I will keep dealing with her untill she confess to the family what she did ...for your information I am the one who needs help ,not her ..

YOU SAY WETIN!?🙅🥺
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Confirm4real(m): 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ubanz:

Tell us what ur sister does to her husband.

I think he had trust issues with women before getting married. Because he's full of jealousy, I still wonder how can a man smell his wife's undies to know if he went to meet a man.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:

Just pray for God's presence in your home. Marriage is deeper than the way you think it would happen.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by henrimoto(m): 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ab025:
Oga,

I don't believe your sister is innocent in all this.

Sit the husband and ask him why he does all this, let him pour out his heart to you on where or how your sister has offended him.

Also, I hope your family did not "over charge" the man with "List" when he came to marry your sister.... because this looks more like revenge...
... 😆 ...Make e no be say na sell..them sell her to the man.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by mozona(m): 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2023
All those monitoring rubbish will not make a woman not to cheat.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Hezmatosky: 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
No go there o, na women doam pass. My wife does it, i confronted her several times but she said she just want to check if i have infections grin But who i be to judge her? She's a nurse. I told her, one day one day, you go see wetin you dey fine sad FACT: stop bordering yourself, many things are going on under your nose grin
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
The sister sounds like a sock puppet, right? I doubt it's even a real human being we're contemplating here. How could she enjoy such a lifestyle for years so that it is the sibling coming here for help? Stockholm syndrome? Juju? She likes it but he's at the brink of killing her and she doesn't want that to happen?

Their family is scared of the man or believe she's now his problem, otherwise they would've rescued her since.
In a society that shams women for being divorcees many will endure bad marriages. In the east,if your daughter divorce,you can't even quarrel with a market woman without her using it against you. In an august meeting,a little argument erupted and one woman was subdued because her daughter divorced. Alot of women relocate from communities if their daughters divorce for stigma. If the parents take her back home, the parents will be ostracized.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by yom2(m): 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
Confirm4real:

4. Treat her like rag.

lol! Joker!
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Enskynelson(m): 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
Are you from a moderate or poor family and decided your sister should marry a rich man who is someway older than her? This story sound quite familiar!
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by meobizy(f): 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
LIE.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Confirm4real(m): 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
tctrills:

This is your sister's side of the story, let's not judge until we hear from her husband.

My inlaws sister said that her father treated her mother like rag, maybe that's why the brother is doing same.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Moniya4Real(m): 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
But they won’t know if condom is being used naw
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
SamCeci:

Just pray for God's presence in your home. Marriage is deeper than the way you think it would happen.
You will have to make use of your sense first and not to start crying when you intentionally jump inside nonsense. If you marry nonsense you'll enjoy nonsense, that's it.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Confirm4real(m): 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2023
Enskynelson:
Are you from a moderate or poor family and decided your sister should marry a rich man who is someway older than her? This story sound quite familiar!

I'm from a moderate background. Of course he's older than my sister, just that she neglected all the red flags and married him. Now she has realized her mistakes.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by ugbanante: 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2023
Are u really helping ur sister by this? There are NGOs handling such cases. Report to them so a legal action can be taken to help ur sister's condition
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Morbeta11(m): 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2023
Advice your sister to always listen to Relationship matters on naija info 99.3Fm every Saturday morning by 7am. She should tell her story or ordeal to Barr Olumide Marculy. Please she is with a sadist if the story you just told is true. There is alway 3 sides of a story though.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Confirm4real(m): 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2023
meobizy:
LIE.

Believe it or not that's a reality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments / 5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships / He Lost His Job, His Wife Left Him By Joseph edgar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.