Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? (27613 Views)

Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? (my Experience) / Why Do Some Women Become Wicked In Marriage? / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Rokiat(f): 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
Is she in jail serving a prison sentence under federal law that she can’t get out at her free will?

Is her self esteem so law that she don’t know her self worth because make it make sense this ridiculous to say the less.

I have never been slapped by a man before in my life, try it and I am out the door.

What sort of bullshiiit is this? Is this story even real? Why do women allow themselves to be treated like shiiit by men I mean why oooh why?

You birthed these men for God sake, never allow yourself to be tricked or treated like shit by them ever!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by EconomistXplain: 6:03am On Aug 10, 2023
ur sister did not marry a man sh went after his class which was vield behind money
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by 9japride(m): 6:30am On Aug 10, 2023
Confirm4real:
Please this is a serious case she happens to be my younger sister I'm putting this up on her behalf.

1. The husband doesn't give her money for upkeep.

2. Most times he beat her up mercilessly.

3. Disgraced her in the compound by telling a mechanic that she doesn't wear pants.

4. Treat her like rag.

5. Doesn't have regard for my family.

6. Monitor her everywhere and accuse her wrongly of following men, this is someone that they've been married for more than 15yrs and have 4kids together.

7. Always accuse her wrongly of stealing his money.

8. Follow her to the market and pays for any food items she buys.

9. The little money my sister earns as a teacher he will make sure she spends all the money at home.

10. Locks his phone but told my sister to always unlock her own so he will be seeing all her messages and calls. Even put tracker on her phone to monitor her calls.

11. Smells my sister's undies atimes to know if she went to meet a man.

12. There was a time my sister was into restaurant business the husband didn't allow the building to last, he told her customers should not sit down to eat they can only buy and go.

13. He now bought a Sienna he still put tracker to monitor the car and inner tracker to monitor calls inside the car. If he noticed some conversation in the car he will start calling my sister, if she doesn't pick while driving he will start insulting her.

14. He pays the children school fees and house rent with complains. They're living at Ajah.

Although I have reported the case to Human Rights. Please what advice can you give if she's your sister.

Note: Although they dated long before marriage almost 5yrs, but I wonder why she didn't see those red flags then.
[color=#006600][/color]

A large number of ladies like the bad boy vibes. They enjoy it a lot and when they eventually marry, they think they can change the man. It's not possible. You don't expect a rough guy to be gentle.
Go to higher institutions and see young ladies cohabiting with cold hearted cultists and they think the guy will change?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Fredfr33zy(m): 7:00am On Aug 10, 2023
This is what you get when you marry a rich man, I think is the way to go now. Make money then get married pay all the bills and she can never challenge you. Since is what most women want lets play the game.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by DaTruths: 7:00am On Aug 10, 2023
Confirm4real

The chances are that Your Sister must have cheated on him, either before marriage or in marriage, hence his insecurities.

That's why it's good to break up with a girl that cheated, if you know you don't have the emotional and mental wherewithal to let bygones be bygones, else, you will end up living with insecurities.

I don't think a man would be grossly insecure like this if his woman has never cheated or shown any tendency to cheat.

Aside from that, your sister might not find all these things he does as offensive as you finds it.

But my problem is that he shouldn't beat her for any reason, if he beats her again, call human rights on him.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Fredfr33zy(m): 7:02am On Aug 10, 2023
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Confirm4real(m): 7:37am On Aug 10, 2023
DaTruths:
Confirm4real

The chances are that Your Sister must have cheated on him, either before marriage or in marriage, hence his insecurities.

That's why it's good to break up with a girl that cheated, if you know you don't have the emotional and mental wherewithal to let bygones be bygones, else, you will end up living with insecurities.

I don't think a man would be grossly insecure like this if his woman has never cheated or shown any tendency to cheat.

Aside from that, your sister might not find all these things he does as offensive as you finds it.

But my problem is that he shouldn't beat her for any reason, if he beats her again, call human rights on him.

We're from a decent home, I can stand for my Sister to an extent that she hasn't cheated on him. To the best of my knowledge the man is just too jealous and wicked.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by mr1759: 7:58am On Aug 10, 2023
For those of you blaming this woman I pity you,
I have a brother that is like this the bad thing is you can't advice them, they know it all they will do everything for people to see them as the better person
When they are after a woman until they get what they want you can never know who they really are so don't come here and be saying the woman is naive these men are demons after marriage when they start their evil campaign even Up to the girls parents will be dealt with.
When they speak the words from their mouth is worse and hurtful more than the beating you get from them.
All this attitude is a result of when you over pampam a child from childhood he makes decision for his parents he is been praise alot, they don't allow people to scold him or her not knowing they are raising a terror

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by diogo23: 8:16am On Aug 10, 2023
Confirm4real:
Please this is a serious case she happens to be my younger sister I'm putting this up on her behalf.

3. Disgraced her in the compound by telling a mechanic that she doesn't wear pants.

4. Treat her like rag.

6. Monitor her everywhere and accuse her wrongly of following men, this is someone that they've been married for more than 15yrs and have 4kids together.

9. The little money my sister earns as a teacher he will make sure she spends all the money at home.

10. Locks his phone but told my sister to always unlock her own so he will be seeing all her messages and calls. Even put tracker on her phone to monitor her calls.

12. There was a time my sister was into restaurant business the husband didn't allow the business to last, he told her customers should not sit down to eat they can only buy and go.

13. He now bought a Sienna he still put tracker to monitor the car and inner tracker to monitor calls inside the car. If he noticed some conversation in the car he will start calling my sister, if she doesn't pick while driving he will start insulting her.

14. He pays the children school fees and house rent with complains. They're living at Ajah.

Although I have reported the case to Human Rights. Please what advice can you give if she's your sister.

Note: They dated long before marriage almost 5yrs, but I wonder why she didn't see those red flags then.
People should learn not to force themselves on anybody it always end like this

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by diogo23: 8:18am On Aug 10, 2023
Taylor90:
Is your sister cripple?

Abi she no know the address of her fathers house

Because I don’t understand while she’s still with him if all you said here is true

Anyways I won’t jump into conclusions yet because something must have prompted this man’s insecurities and the reason why your sister doesn’t want to leave justifies it all

Maybe your sister don cheap woto woto in the past

All of you saying the man is rich yen yen yen I disagree with that he might be an average guy

If he was rich he won’t allow his wife be a teacher( obviously nursery or primary school teacher)

He wouldn’t allow his wife run a buka restaurant

He won’t buy Sienna
She force herself on the man and still forcing it till now, what a shameless woman
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by diogo23: 8:21am On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
How people marry nonsense still a wonder to me. Stop ignoring redflags they won't here. One thing I'm very sure of is that I can never marry nonsense.
That perfect woman or man can change at anytime so stop red flat trash because people do change

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by laborious(m): 8:31am On Aug 10, 2023
Perhaps the husband has been broke before and the wife did not take it easy with him,perhaps she has always been rude or arrogant to the man right from time,perhaps she has been sex starving her husband or they have been having complimentary or negotiative sex,perhaps she doesn't appreciate her man, perhaps she has general poor character. As a man, it takes nothing to take care of ur family especially when you are at least averagely ok, but when a woman decides to misbehave it brings out the beast
In a man. END
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by diogo23: 8:34am On Aug 10, 2023
Confirm4real:

When they were dating he tried to be nice to her but she didn't know he was only deceiving her.
You don't want to tell yourself the truth, everything you're saying is against the man what did your sister do? Is she a slave in that house ?
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by diogo23: 8:36am On Aug 10, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad lady like ur sis preferred TOUGH,Rascal guys. I believe she saw all this tell-tale in the relationship but still Married him.Her type will neglected gentle, shi shi less guy to the broken bottle.

See am now sad
He has money that's why she prefer to remain a slave in that house instead of leaving him
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Confirm4real(m): 8:39am On Aug 10, 2023
diogo23:

You don't want to tell yourself the truth, everything you're saying is against the man what did your sister do? Is she a slave in that house ?

This is someone that is too jealous.
Believes every woman is a prostitute because he's a womanizer. He always tell my sister I know what women are doing.
His sister personally told my sister that her brother is wicked and doesn't have regards for anyone, that he often embarrass their parents when they were alive.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Abolodje: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2023
Confirm4real:

4. Treat her like rag.

12. There was a time my sister was into restaurant business the husband didn't allow the business to last, he told her customers should not sit down to eat they can only buy and go.

Note: They dated long before marriage almost 5yrs, but I wonder why she didn't see those red flags then.
You and your sister dey craze.
Even If she doesn’t know the way to court for divorce, she nor road to run to her papa house abi.

If you both don’t geddifock
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Confirm4real(m): 8:44am On Aug 10, 2023
mr1759:
For those of you blaming this woman I pity you,
I have a brother that is like this the bad thing is you can't advice them, they know it all they will do everything for people to see them as the better person
When they are after a woman until they get what they want you can never know who they really are so don't come here and be saying the woman is naive these men are demons after marriage when they start their evil campaign even Up to the girls parents will be dealt with.
When they speak the words from their mouth is worse and hurtful more than the beating you get from them.
All this attitude is a result of when you over pampam a child from childhood he makes decision for his parents he is been praise alot, they don't allow people to scold him or her not knowing they are raising a terror

That's exactly the kind of person he is my brother.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by kakaaa77: 8:49am On Aug 10, 2023
guy that did not chain your sister there and likewise you guys did not sell her out so you can go and carry your sister life is more important before she will die of depression and the man will end up getting another wife' and the wife will end up ma treating her children without defence angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by ipobarecriminals: 8:50am On Aug 10, 2023
sad The man sister told ur own sister about his brother lifestyle/WICKEDNESS, attitude, yet ur sister still opened legs yakata like Glo network and got served now sad.The earlier she 🏃‍♀️away from that house,the better.
Confirm4real:

Believes every woman is a prostitute because he's a womanizer. He always tell my sister I know what women are doing.
His sister personally told my sister that her brother is wicked and doesn't have regards for anyone, that he often embarrass their parents when they were alive.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by talented321: 8:58am On Aug 10, 2023
If truely you know this then u are bless''
Because many people don't know this' so they always end up with the wrong person
Three most important when meeting new person to observe is
* there way of communication
* there mode of dressing
* what they tell u''
Many people just think with their dick and pussy'' so they fall for every being that come their way without observing those redflag
IconicR:
Thank God I can easily perceive a violent man even from ordinary chats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Confirm4real(m): 9:08am On Aug 10, 2023
diogo23:

She force herself on the man and still forcing it till now, what a shameless woman

She has decided to leave the marriage but have reported the case to Human Rights.
Women should be careful in their choice of selection. Most men pretend to be nice during dating but not knowing they're beast in human form.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Confirm4real(m): 9:15am On Aug 10, 2023
laborious:
Perhaps the husband has been broke before and the wife did not take it easy with him,perhaps she has always been rude or arrogant to the man right from time,perhaps she has been sex starving her husband or they have been having complimentary or negotiative sex,perhaps she doesn't appreciate her man, perhaps she has general poor character. As a man, it takes nothing to take care of ur family especially when you are at least averagely ok, but when a woman decides to misbehave it brings out the beast
In a man. END

Someone that the sister personally told my sister that her brother is wicked and doesn't have regards for anyone. A man that is comfortable but always give his mom 5k every month when she was alive. The sister also said his brother normally insult their parents when they were alive.
I wonder what made my sister to ignore those things, maybe she thinks he will change on the long run.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by diogo23: 9:20am On Aug 10, 2023
Confirm4real:

She should leave him before he killed her out of jealousy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Jozilinn: 11:44am On Aug 10, 2023
Ab025:
Oga,

I don't believe your sister is innocent in all this.

Sit the husband and ask him why he does all this, let him pour out his heart to you on where or how your sister has offended him.

Also, I hope your family did not "over charge" the man with "List" when he came to marry your sister.... because this looks more like revenge...
talk to him and see how he worsen matters your sister should just get something doing with all the sienna and ajsh she should have opted for business instead of teaching, this type of men would weaken you and keep pumping sperm just to make you ruined so you won't think of leaving because of children very wicked, please she should leave jhare it's not the end of the world marriage isn't by force before he strangles her one day. Sick modafucker 🤯

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by BRATISLAVA: 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2023
ednut1:
Your sister married a mad man because of money. Sorry for her

Why do you think it's because of money when he clearly doesn't do anything, and she has a job herself? Is it the usual mantra of blame?

Is it only poor marriages that mean sincerity to you?

The man has mental health issues or follows the instructions of people like tate. And there's no difference if he does.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by BRATISLAVA: 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
Jozilinn:
talk to him and see how he worsen matters your sister should just get something doing with all the sienna and ajsh she should have opted for business instead of teaching, this type of men would weaken you and keep pumping sperm just to make you ruined so you won't think of leaving because of children very wicked, please she should leave jhare it's not the end of the world marriage isn't by force before he strangles her one day. Sick modafucker 🤯

LMAO. If she keeps going back for more children, it can't be his fault entirely.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by BoldBrainz(m): 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
I no dey put mouth for other people family issues undecided.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by BRATISLAVA: 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
Confirm4real:

Someone that the sister personally told my sister that her brother is wicked and doesn't have regards for anyone. A man that is comfortable but always give his mom 5k every month when she was alive. The sister also said his brother normally insult their parents when they were alive.
I wonder what made my sister to ignore those things, maybe she thinks he will change on the long run.

Can you blame them? In Nigerian men's thinking the woman is always the cause of maritial problems. The man is always a saint.

Your brother-in-law is an evil man, but whether it is due to mental illness or the red pill is what she doesn't need to stay to figure out. Why don't you house her if she's willing to leave him?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Allisgud: 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
Taylor90:
Is your sister cripple?

Abi she no know the address of her fathers house

Because I don’t understand while she’s still with him if all you said here is true

Anyways I won’t jump into conclusions yet because something must have prompted this man’s insecurities and the reason why your sister doesn’t want to leave justifies it all

Maybe your sister don cheap woto woto in the past

All of you saying the man is rich yen yen yen I disagree with that he might be an average guy

If he was rich he won’t allow his wife be a teacher( obviously nursery or primary school teacher)

He wouldn’t allow his wife run a buka restaurant

He won’t buy Sienna
he wount even spend her salary money
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Haveyoueatentod: 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
Them mfckers gonna sniff the gonorrhoea from them stinky arse panties lol grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Dreamhighnow(m): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
DSS1335:
Your narratives reeks of bias!

We won't judge him until we hear his part of the story.

Even at that, I guess there are circumstances your have not been told or are not privy of.
Do you even know why your sister opted to keep quiet against such allegations? There must be something that prompted such an usual behavior from her husband. Mind you there is no smoke without fire! What if she was found guilty.
I know of a woman who was entangled in the web of adultery in her place of work...her marriage was saved but her relationship with her husband remained estranged despite him forgiving her for the sake of their children

No justification to smell pants. Lmao. He should leave her if he feel so much insecure. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by BRATISLAVA: 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
Confirm4real:

She has decided to leave the marriage but have reported the case to Human Rights.
Women should be careful in their choice of selection. Most men pretend to be nice during dating but not knowing they're beast in human form.

This kind of man would've had loads of red flags. He was not always nice to her. She just never wanted to acknowledge it when it happened.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

90-Year-Old Grandma Who Has 81 Great Grandkids And 8 Great Great Grandkids / Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World / Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.