Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? (27594 Views)

Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? (my Experience) / Why Do Some Women Become Wicked In Marriage? / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by BRATISLAVA: 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
MS247:

He actually loves his wife in an obsessive toxic manner so I doubt he wants her dead . A simple counseling and therapy would fix them

Love? Everything described there is chronic hatred. The man is mentally ill if that is his expression of love.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by UnfairLife7(m): 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
EndRape2:
If all you listed above is true , the only solution is to leave, once he knows your sister is not afraid to leave he will change .

Let her leave with the children then call family meeting , if he comes back, and let them settle the whole thing.

But i am sure your sister is not ready to leave, how will she give birth to four children with such ill treatment.

If she is not ready to leave let her stand her ground
1. She should lock her phone. Since his own phone is locked

2. She should never allow him, take her panties to smell when ever she is coming back from outside
3. She should never give her money to him, she should just support with some of her salary and save some .

If she is earning 40k, let her saved 20k and give him 20k, she need to save because the marriage go still end, except she wants to suffer all her life .

She need to stand up for her save and say no to many of these characters, if she can face him, the man will chnage , and if the man beat her, let her search for NGO that fight for such cases
either she leave with her kids and file for child care

OR

She leave with her kids and call for family meeting. If she refuse to do either of these two, then she should be ready to continue suffering in that marriage

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Sultty(m): 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
point number 11 has got me cracking grin grin grin grin grin grin. Sniffing undies, shey the undies na cocaine grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by assholemods: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
tctrills:

What if he is not guilty of all these accusations?
Well that is another good question from you and that why I used the word "IF" in my comment.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by achimendy(m): 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
Confirm4real:
Please this is a serious case she happens to be my younger sister I'm putting this up on her behalf.

1. The husband doesn't give her money for upkeep.

2. Most times he beat her up mercilessly.

3. Disgraced her in the compound by telling a mechanic that she doesn't wear pants.

4. Treat her like rag.

5. Doesn't have regard for my family.

6. Monitor her everywhere and accuse her wrongly of following men, this is someone that they've been married for more than 15yrs and have 4kids together.

7. Always accuse her wrongly of stealing his money.

8. Follow her to the market and pays for any food items she buys.

9. The little money my sister earns as a teacher he will make sure she spends all the money at home.

10. Locks his phone but told my sister to always unlock her own so he will be seeing all her messages and calls. Even put tracker on her phone to monitor her calls.

11. Smells my sister's undies atimes to know if she went to meet a man.

12. There was a time my sister was into restaurant business the husband didn't allow the business to last, he told her customers should not sit down to eat they can only buy and go.

13. He now bought a Sienna he still put tracker to monitor the car and inner tracker to monitor calls inside the car. If he noticed some conversation in the car he will start calling my sister, if she doesn't pick while driving he will start insulting her.

14. He pays the children school fees and house rent with complains. They're living at Ajah.

Although I have reported the case to Human Rights. Please what advice can you give if she's your sister.

Note: They dated long before marriage almost 5yrs, but I wonder why she didn't see those red flags then.

Women should be careful in their choice of selection, most men pretends to be nice during dating but not knowing they're beast in human form.

Your sister is mad to still be in that marriage.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by enemyofprogress: 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
I only do that when I want to sleep with a girl, so as to have an idea of her clean her pusssssssy is before dipping my finger and prick in her well
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Bigtitilayo: 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
Beating ur spouse is a no no for me no mata wat happen
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by sync(f): 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
But why your sister no de wear pant nah
Well there are three sides to every story, this is just your part. The husband will have his part and then the TRUE part of the story is the third part
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Evergreen4(m): 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
Confirm4real:
Please this is a serious case she happens to be my younger sister I'm putting this up on her behalf.

3. Disgraced her in the compound by telling a mechanic that she doesn't wear pants.

4. Treat her like rag.

6. Monitor her everywhere and accuse her wrongly of following men, this is someone that they've been married for more than 15yrs and have 4kids together.

9. The little money my sister earns as a teacher he will make sure she spends all the money at home.

10. Locks his phone but told my sister to always unlock her own so he will be seeing all her messages and calls. Even put tracker on her phone to monitor her calls.

12. There was a time my sister was into restaurant business the husband didn't allow the business to last, he told her customers should not sit down to eat they can only buy and go.

13. He now bought a Sienna he still put tracker to monitor the car and inner tracker to monitor calls inside the car. If he noticed some conversation in the car he will start calling my sister, if she doesn't pick while driving he will start insulting her.

14. He pays the children school fees and house rent with complains. They're living at Ajah.

Although I have reported the case to Human Rights. Please what advice can you give if she's your sister.

Note: They dated long before marriage almost 5yrs, but I wonder why she didn't see those red flags then.

Women should be careful in their choice of selection, most men pretends to be nice during dating but not knowing they're beast in human form.
Maybe you and your family prefers to carry her corpse than for her to come to her fathers house on her own . make Una just dey play till he kills your sister and go to jail , then the children becomes orphans.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Confirm4real(m): 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
Igbokwechika101:
Bro's have you tried to talk to the man?

I have done that several times. Don't really know his problems any little thing he will escalate it and start calling everybody, that's how he has been behaving ever since he married my sister.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Ginomel(m): 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2023
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Confirm4real(m): 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ginomel:

The man is very inconsiderate, could this be caused by your sister extravagance or insubordination?

2. Most times he beat her up mercilessly..

4. Treat her like rag.

Hmm

When I asked him, he always say his money is not for wasting. Even if there was a time my sister mismanaged money can't she be forgiven?
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Ginomel(m): 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
Confirm4real:

4. Treat her like rag.

Your sister's husband has serious attitudinal issues though it's very clear that your sister triggered some.

In as much as I will not justify any reason for raising a hand on a woman, but I noticed that most beating received by women are caused by the women attitudes.

Check very well, your sister challenges the man probably out of frustration which brings out the beast in the man.

Though it's very obvious that the man is stingy in the home since you said he was comfortable giving the parent 5000 monthly when she was alive.

The man is a womanizer and doesn't trust women again, hence the reason for being insecure. He also knows that he doesn't treat your sister well and knows your sister could be unfaithful hence his reason of monitoring her critically.

Conclusively,your sister is not humble and submissive to him. The man is bad but the beast in him could be triggered by your sister stubbornness which she unintentionally had out of frustration.

The man is not innocent, neither your sister. But they can work out something still.

The man should be more considerate and your sister more humble otherwise, let them stop deceiving themselves and separate..
As for the children, it's better for them than growing in atmosphere of disunity and quarrel.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Confirm4real(m): 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ginomel:

Your sister's husband has serious attitudinal issues though it's very clear that your sister triggered some.

In as much as I will not justify any reason for raising a hand on a woman, but I noticed that most beating received by women are caused by the women attitudes.

Check very well, your sister challenges the man probably out of frustration which brings out the beast in the man.

Though it's very obvious that the man is stingy in the home since you said he was comfortable giving the parent 5000 monthly when she was alive.

The man is a womanizer and doesn't trust women again, hence the reason for being insecure. He also knows that he doesn't treat your sister well and knows your sister could be unfaithful hence his reason of monitoring her critically.

Conclusively,your sister is not humble and submissive to him. The man is bad but the beast in him could be triggered by your sister stubbornness which she unintentionally had out of frustration.

The man is not innocent, neither your sister. But they can work out something still.

The man should be more considerate and your sister more humble otherwise, let them stop deceiving themselves and separate..
As for the children, it's better for them than growing in atmosphere of disunity and quarrel.

Well spoken!
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Eyanbahose: 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
Confirm4real:

4. Treat her like rag.

Hold on, are you a guy first of all? Like you know that a man is doing these things to your YOUNGER sister and you Neve follow the guy throw better blow before? Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Confirm4real(m): 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
Eyanbahose:
Hold on, are you a guy first of all? Like you know that a man is doing these things to your YOUNGER sister and you Neve follow the guy throw better blow before? Nawa o

There're many ways to kill a fly. I have personally confronted him and everything isn't about throwing blows. He's about to face the law.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by LivingSage: 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ignoring red flag?
You can NEVER marry nonsense?
Is that a play undecided

The reality is you CAN NEVER Know the true colour of your partner until from 6th month or a year AFTER marriage.

IconicR:
How people marry nonsense still a wonder to me. Stop ignoring redflags they won't hear. One thing I'm very sure of is that I can never marry nonsense.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 11:45pm On Aug 10, 2023
I do not support beating a woman or treating her like a slave but I swear with my life, for a man to be behaving like this, he has caught the wife cheating. Case closed.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Emmanuel909090: 4:49am On Aug 11, 2023
Believe women at your own discretion.

A word a wise man once told me.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by tctrills: 5:51am On Aug 11, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Why shouldn't we conclude? Because men have not been known to do those things? Statistically, it is highly likely that all the things he said are happening.

You should be worried that in the face of such inhumanity you need to hear his side of the story. It will not justify anything.
No need to argue with you. When you get older, you will realize that all people, both male and female lie, then you will understand why all wise people purse and investigate before dishing out judgement. You will also learn that every case should be treated independently and not as a statistics. Just give yourself a few more years and you will see clearly.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by tctrills: 5:54am On Aug 11, 2023
Confirm4real:

My inlaws sister said that her father treated her mother like rag, maybe that's why the brother is doing same.
Honestly, it's still hard for the rest of us to judge. We have only heard from you. Both if it's as bad as you say, then I advise you take your sister from such an abusive environment

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by zubinike(m): 7:41am On Aug 11, 2023
Confirm4real:

4. Treat her like rag.

Your sister is in Jail, no remedy. Unless she gets acquainted. thats no marriage but slavery. you people better tear them apart before death does

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by sharone21(f): 10:05am On Aug 11, 2023
Seniormanfeyi06:
I do not support beating a woman or treating her like a slave but I swear with my life, for a man to be behaving like this, he has caught the wife cheating. Case closed.

Not at all .... The easiest way for insecure men to hold their wives captive ( as she is in jail already and he is a Task master to her), is to call her Ashawo.... an Adulteress..... But, for women who know their worth, it is to grow thick skin on this...... He doesn't give her anything as her husband, he is not her husband only the father of her children.....He is wondering how God still prospers her after wishing her dead( since he doesn't take care of her).
Many will suggest divorce but what will she get in consolation? There are cases of divorce outside Africa where even in the face of infidelity from the wife, the husband still paid $350,000( not talking of super rich persons ooo), but not so in Nigeria whether or not the woman is caught in adultery. Reason why after claiming to divorce their wives, the new wife wouldn't feel secure in Nigeria unless FULLY legally married, because the man is still owing her and might need to pay in the future unlike foreigners where u feel very secure as the new wife since the ex has been DULY settled.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by ahnie: 11:17am On Aug 11, 2023
Make she take a long walk
Confirm4real:

4. Treat her like rag.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Segzy19: 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2023
Let your sister remain in that marriage.
When he kills her or she runs mad come and inform us ..

U hear!
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by BRATISLAVA: 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
tctrills:

No need to argue with you. When you get older, you will realize that all people, both male and female lie, then you will understand why all wise people purse and investigate before dishing out judgement. You will also learn that every case should be treated independently and not as a statistics. Just give yourself a few more years and you will see clearly.

Older? It is from the perspective of age you have my submissions.

People lie, and that is your reason to want to know why a man would do those things? To justify what? Even if she cheated on him with his father and his younger brother, nothing justifies beating his wife, starving his children and other things listed there. What happened to leaving? What do you think his side of the story will do? It will explain why he should not be arrested for battering his wife and other domestic abuse?

In jail, his reasons don't matter. Why do they matter so much to you? Age dictates that knowing why doesn't change the outcome, no judge will ever be interested in why when a crime has been committed and rightly so. Investigating clear evidence is pointless.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by BRATISLAVA: 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
sharone21:

Not at all .... The easiest way for insecure men to hold their wives captive ( as she is in jail already and he is a Task master to her), is to call her Ashawo.... an Adulteress..... But, for women who know their worth, it is to grow thick skin on this...... He doesn't give her anything as her husband, he is not her husband only the father of her children.....He is wondering how God still prospers her after wishing her dead( since he doesn't take care of her).
Many will suggest divorce but what will she get in consolation? There are cases of divorce outside Africa where even in the face of infidelity from the wife, the husband still paid $350,000( not talking of super rich persons ooo), but not so in Nigeria whether or not the woman is caught in adultery. Reason why after claiming to divorce their wives, the new wife wouldn't feel secure in Nigeria unless FULLY legally married, because the man is still owing her and might need to pay in the future unlike foreigners where u feel very secure as the new wife since the ex has been DULY settled.

You know them well. Same tactic male posters use to try and subjugate/imprison women to tolerate their awful lifestyles and accept them as worthless and useless as they come. Same technique of man in the story.

Woman marries after husband dies: she is a prostitute
Woman leaves abusive husband: no wonder she's leaving, she wants to sample other men, she is a prostitute
Woman has an affair like all polygamous by nature men: she's a prostitute, "woman is not man"
Woman has child out of wedlock: she's a prostitute
Etc

All those labels were created just to keep women with their pathetic selves. The truth is, men are so terrified of dying alone like Kevin Samuels. They are so scared of it that they will shame women into staying with them, even if they are worthless men. Especially if they are. Loneliness is their biggest fear.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by descarado: 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

This kind of man would've had loads of red flags. He was not always nice to her. She just never wanted to acknowledge it when it happened.
They are very smart and hides their faults very well.
Check his background, his problem started from there. He hated some female around him when growing up. Revenge mission. Its psychological.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Tayorshd87: 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2023
😂 😆 😆
God bless you I was about to ask Abt ur first paragraph too if she is a lame and couldn't walk or a disable

Taylor90:
Is your sister cripple?

Abi she no know the address of her fathers house

Because I don’t understand while she’s still with him if all you said here is true

Anyways I won’t jump into conclusions yet because something must have prompted this man’s insecurities and the reason why your sister doesn’t want to leave justifies it all

Maybe your sister don cheap woto woto in the past

All of you saying the man is rich yen yen yen I disagree with that he might be an average guy

If he was rich he won’t allow his wife be a teacher( obviously nursery or primary school teacher)

He wouldn’t allow his wife run a buka restaurant

He won’t buy Sienna
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by BRATISLAVA: 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2023
descarado:

They are very smart and hides their faults very well.
Check his background, his problem started from there. He hated some female around him when growing up. Revenge mission. Its psychological.

It's clear the man has mental issues but he must've slipped up. Even narcs slip up, but the victim make excuses to explain why they were so wicked they one time and the other time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Charles Esimone Quadruplets: UNIZIK Deputy Vice Chancellor Welcomes 4 Babies / Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments / A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.