Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI (76485 Views)

US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims / Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor / Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Justbeingreal(m): 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
DON'T TAKE THREATS LIGHTLY..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
Good riddance! What a human garbage!
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by callmevirus(m): 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
No think am o
No try am
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by BlackAdam65: 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
my only prayer is that these white people keep killing themselves till there are non left on the planet

1 Like

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
Problems that comes along with social media.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Vladm(m): 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
Good riddance
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by LegendHero(m): 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
If this happened in Africa that an African security force killed a civilian just because he is threatening to kill the president on social media, USA would have been shouting free speech, democracy threat, and calling on UN to act for crime against humanity.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by tishbite42: 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
So, no freedom of speech again?!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by wegevv: 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
Well damn
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Elove1: 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
This one just kill himself
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by tiger28: 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
See his writings......like an illiterate and a primary school student.

No punctuations and more.

Quite similar to the Home-grown Terrorists from Alaigbo......Bunch of Noisy illiterates, who think that they can do gra gra to force their mediocre Candidate on US.

RIFF RAFFS!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by dalongjnr: 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
Good for him!
Live by gun, die by gun!
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by folake4u(f): 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
donproject2:
When your mouth runs faster than your brain...

THIS!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Adjovi: 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
See all those supporting it. If same happens in Russia or Africa we won't hear the end of it but since it's the USA, they can't do any wrong. Ass lickers

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by gameova(m): 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
He should have been arrested not killed cry Damn you FBI angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by spencekat(m): 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
See kala!
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by rtdCivilservant: 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
I want to place a curse on all scammers (using WildChild00 as a point of contact to other scammers ) especially here on nairaland, it shall never be well with them, they shall die a miserable death, vultures shall feed on their dead bodies, misery shall forever locate them. Woe betide all scammers.
WildChild00
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Tunji50: 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
computer0810:
And tinubu is not doing anything about dis children of hate
Werey
U can clearly see the guy threatening the leaders with dangerous weapons
Are Igbo doing that?
Political thugs and their ogas are one threatening d democracy of d country
U people won't rest on Igbo
Only for u to b licking d wound of greedy politicians

4 Likes

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Silentgroper(m): 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
what if he was just joking ...

Why not investigate him 1st..

he could be suffering from some mental problem ...

It's not like he had a gun pointed at the president...

This should serve as a lesson to those that threaten our dear president in Nigeria..

The DSS might just be unto you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
gameova:
He should have been arrested not killed cry Damn you FBI angry

The FBI was attempting to serve an arrest warrant at his home. A shootout ensued and he was on the losing end.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by ComptonGee: 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
I wish we had a security conscious agency in Nigeria. Many people should have been killed or jailed over senseless social media posts

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by jchioma: 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
Morningdews:
Threatening to kill the leader of the free world is one thing, then producing evidence that you can actually do it is another

And confronting FBI agents with arms ready to shoot ended it all.

Lobatan 😂

6 Likes

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

That one is just a clout chaser.
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by EleventhWeirdo: 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
DenreleDave:
Wow. Just like that. Why wud he threaten a president

Hello nairalanders... Is there anybody that has knowledge about ICAN here Pls.. I believe there are... Pls kindly mention me, I want to ask sumtin I don't understand.. God bless

Wetin u wan ask
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by arcis: 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
Taylor90:
You attempted killing the wrong President

There are so many evil presidents you should have killed

Why kill a president where you’ve provision of basic amenities, good health care get paid SSI monthly and a government who doesn’t hide cartons of indomie palliative from you

I mean a president that pays back tax refund yearly

Next time you wan kill DM me make i show you

Nah you them go fire...don't worry
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Luckysbab: 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
Taylor90:
You attempted killing the wrong President

There are so many evil presidents you should have killed

Why kill a president where you’ve provision of basic amenities, good health care get paid SSI monthly and a government who doesn’t hide cartons of indomie palliative from you

I mean a president that pays back tax refund yearly

Next time you wan kill DM me make i show you

NLFPMOD

Another foolish comment.

1 Like

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
Nice to hear

E-BOLA miscreant shot dead in the USA

Rest in pieces E-BOLA miscreants
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by victorazy(m): 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
Life and Death is in the power of tongue

1 Like

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by gameova(m): 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

The FBI was attempting to serve an arrest warrant at his home. A shootout ensued and he was on the losing end.
Wow now I get it. I thought he was just killed without any attempt to arrest. Poor soul.
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Owochogod: 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
Mumu man u go social media dey cap say u wan kill d must powerful president on earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus / America’s $200m “doomsday” Plane That Protects Vips In Event Of A Nuclear War / Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.