Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI (76530 Views)

US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims / Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor / Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by tragergeorge(m): 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2023
BlackAdam65:
my only prayer is that these white people keep killing themselves till there are non left on the planet
Shey you wan put boys for hungry abi....
Find another prayer pray stop wishing death anyhow
If at all leave the women ,,make nothing do them,
We fit handover thier men give you okay
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by LegallyBlunt: 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
computer0810:
And tinubu is not doing anything about dis children of hate
Why are you waiting for Tinubu? Start na.
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Bimpe29: 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
No time to waste time. Nothing like "he's joking or it's an empty threat"

1 Like

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
Lol😂😂
When Oswald nd booth did their own them no even make noise
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Storypot: 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
datola:
What did he smoke?
Carbon

1 Like

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by JohnBullMySon: 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
LegendHero:

What will you say if the Nigerian police hunted a man on social media because he threatened to kill Tinubu. Then the police should now come on air to say they killed him because he has firearm with him.

Will you also defend the police like this?

Of course. If he brandishes weapons to the police then yeah I support 100. It has nothing to do with Biden or even in Tinubu's case. Threatening to kill someone is a felony that will land you several years in jail.

As a Nigerian citizen, if someone goes on social media to threaten you with rape or death, it is the job of the police to arrest and charge that individual.

2 Likes

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by BlackAdam65: 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
tragergeorge:

Shey you wan put boys for hungry abi....
Find another prayer pray stop wishing death anyhow
If at all leave the women ,,make nothing do them,
We fit handover thier men give you okay
male or female I don't care as long as they have pale skinned they don't deserve to exist
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by BreconHills(m): 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
Taylor90:
You attempted killing the wrong President

There are so many evil presidents you should have killed

Why kill a president where you’ve provision of basic amenities, good health care get paid SSI monthly and a government who doesn’t hide cartons of indomie palliative from you

I mean a president that pays back tax refund yearly

Next time you wan kill DM me make i show you one Ikwikwi

Disclaimer: I no mention person name before una penis go begin stand for masturbation

Too late. You've made your case, be prepared to defend it. When will you people learn that the Internet does not grant immunity

2 Likes

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by NEODON(m): 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
donproject2:
When your mouth runs faster than your brain...
He died of foolishness

4 Likes

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by NEODON(m): 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
Skyfornia:
They should've known he is mentally unstable...pesin wey wan kpai anoda pesin no dey yarn anyhow.
That’s why the F.B.I didn’t take chances
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by frog12: 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
shame on the FBI for killing an old man sad sad sad
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by olatade(m): 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
The threats were very extreme, no wonder action was taken.

He got the fire fight he wanted. He lost.

5 Likes

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by KingDash09(m): 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
Them for give me him account make I Dey use am bomb
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Exceed15: 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
His mouth destroyed him. He talks too much.
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Hananfine: 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
And Nmadi kanu threat to kill Nigeria president by going to Abuja to killed buhari and bring his head to Igboland.

Yet DSS didn't killed him.

If this happen in Nigeria, the useless people from that side would have been shouting dictator

1 Like

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by davillian(m): 10:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
This nonsense sniper
That he wants to kill the president with cheesy
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Mccullum: 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2023
And some uncouth dudes from well known region of haters will be talking anyhow on social medias.

Nigeria government need to regulate SM, there must be consequences for whatever anyone post on SM. If not idiotic expression will continue to storms Nigerian SM.
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Racoon(m): 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2023
This is unlike Nigeria where criminal elements like Asari Dokubo threatened a sitting governor and he is busy snapping pictures with the drug baron.
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by greggng: 10:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
LegendHero:
If this happened in Africa that an African security force killed a civilian just because he is threatening to kill the president on social media, USA would have been shouting free speech, democracy threat, and calling on UN to act for crime against humanity.

I guess you have to read the news very well . They visited his house to serve him warrant of arrest...Everyone knows such a character will be armed and dangerous.....he could ve shot at the officers and couldn't stand there retaliation. Whichever way it goes .....dangerous people can only go to hell

2 Likes

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by rolams(m): 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2023
This one just wasted his life. Misuse of social media killed him!

4 Likes

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Omoapena(m): 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
The man just wanted to die but wants to die by creating attention 1st

2 Likes

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by ElSudani: 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
donproject2:
When your mouth runs faster than your brain...

He was an American version of Obidients.

4 Likes

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by ehissi(m): 11:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
DigitlAssets:
FBI don't take nonsense..

Did you know millions of people buy ebooks on Amazon daily? you don't need to be an author before you create and upload yours for free within 3days with my full support . It's easier than expected.You can start with small volume ebooks like 24 pages with good title/content. I would guide you on ways to upload it on Amazon through their Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), how to create foreign account to receive payment etc.My students that upload up to 5 short books are cashing out monthly from Amazon.
Did you know also that there are apps that can help you write over 100 pages instantly? I would take you through fast lane.
The course is valued above N20,000 but I would be offering it for just N1500 (almost free) to empower only 120 serious individuals. Now you don't have to wait till you have money before you start business.
Chat me to know more about the course and my mentorship style .
Remember, this is just to help you . Act fast and grab the few slot remaining

When a woman during trumps presidency went and did a video with a caricature of a beheaded donald trump, what did FBI do? Forget abeg..............

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by phemmyfour: 11:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
bestman09:
The man was probably taking much drugs than his body could assimilate.

Real killers let action do the talking
Exactly, nobody saw 9/11 coming.

That man is probably suffering from mental disorder

When president Kennedy was assassinated, it was done without noise
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Atlantis585: 11:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
Good riddance to a bad vermin.

Serves him right.

One less hateful animal on planet earth.

1 Like

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by ba7man(m): 11:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
That means in the USA, they would have assassinated many Obidients. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by ba7man(m): 11:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
Racoon:
This is unlike Nigeria where criminal elements like Asari Dokubo threatened a sitting governor and he is busy snapping pictures with the drug baron.
It's people like you they would have wasted first.
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by gassbee: 11:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
This is wat happens wen u smoke weed above the recommended limit. Dont mess wit d US
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Atlantis585: 11:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
MrPRevailer:
Anyone who thinks Biden is a good president is a victim of FAKE News Media a.k.a Mainsteam Media. And you probably also thought Trump was a bad president. When he was infact the best President America's ever heard and fought to drain the "SWAMP creatures."

Biden is the worst President in U.S.A history. Under him, the U.S.A has quickly accumulated $41 trillion in debt.
A chief advocate of LGBTQ, including Pedophilia. Open borders, increased taxation, dispossesion of private gun ownership, and persecution of conservative Americans.

Unlock your eyes here:
https://twitter.com/realtpv

I've known the MMM a long time to suspect this is most likely twisted. In the coming days, we could find the real truth/motive from the independent journalist media.

No offense, have you ever stepped out of your village since you were born?

Do you see how contrary your opinion is compared to other knowledgeable posters here?

1 Like

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Atlantis585: 11:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Assassins don't make noise, they just carry out their act without drawing attention to themselves. This man just wanted unnecessary attention, unfortunately, he paid for it with his life.

This I have seen.

Fact!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus / America’s $200m “doomsday” Plane That Protects Vips In Event Of A Nuclear War / Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.