Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI (76531 Views)

US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims / Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor / Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by simplesearch: 11:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
So what happens to arresting him and letting go after the PUTOS visit, or he is invisible to arrest? This is only justifiably if there are records to back up to his murderous ranting and grandstanding.
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Atlantis585: 11:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
datola:
What did he smoke?

Nothing!

He just got smoked instead.

Loud mouths never end well.

2 Likes

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Goddyrichie(m): 11:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
tiger28:
See his writings......like an illiterate and a primary school student.

No punctuations and more.

Quite similar to the Home-grown Terrorists from Alaigbo......Bunch of Noisy illiterates, who think that they can do gra gra to force their mediocre Candidate on US.

RIFF RAFFS!!!

so in ur mind u sabi speak English pass him huh hw can u know something that u borrow more better than d owner they speak d real English cuz they’re d owner we’re d borrowers so stop claiming prof here even soyinka that claim prof here in Nigeria kid of 5 yrs in US will teach him how to speak English so speak ur own dialect abeg
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by vengertime: 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
computer0810:
And tinubu is not doing anything about dis children of hate

You mean this Tinubu

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Goddyrichie(m): 11:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
frog12:
shame on the FBI for killing an old man sad sad sad
abi na ur client
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by MrPRevailer(m): 11:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
Atlantis585:

No offense, have you ever stepped out of your village since you were born?

Do you see how contrary your opinion is compared to other knowledgeable posters here?

"Sheeple masses". Ever heard that word?
Have you stepped outside the box before. Why you don't dare to?
A wise man looks at two sides to a story before making his conclusions/decisions. I knew to do this from a young age (God-given). I used to watch mainstream media. But things weren't adding up. Then when i looked for answers it all made sense. I'm inquisitive.

Step out of the box. Or what conservationists/rightists like to call 'the Matrix.' I've seen both sides. You only know one side.
Do yourself and humanity this favour.

1 Like

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by finallybusy: 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2023
They should’ve arrested him. Oh well.
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by int0x80(m): 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2023
MrPRevailer:
Anyone who thinks Biden is a good president is a victim of FAKE News Media a.k.a Mainsteam Media. And you probably also thought Trump was a bad president. When he was infact the best President America's ever heard and fought to drain the "SWAMP creatures."

Biden is the worst President in U.S.A history. Under him, the U.S.A has quickly accumulated $41 trillion in debt.
A chief advocate of LGBTQ, including Pedophilia. Open borders, increased taxation, dispossesion of private gun ownership, and persecution of conservative Americans.
A Jihadi Extremist.

1 Like

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by int0x80(m): 11:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
He got what he deserved, stüpid uneducated MAGA idîot. Good riddance to bad rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Blitzking: 11:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
Thks man get weapons oo..Well what do you expect in a country of abundance.
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Hallenjay: 11:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
Taylor90:
grin grin grin grin

Most of these whites can’t even survive in Nigeria

Killing a president that provides every basic Amenities needed by his people

No be us wey our own presidents dey hide indomie cartons from us

A president that pays monthly SSI, pays tax refund and answers 80% of una prayer requests

He has been killed for more threat.
Has anyone kill you yet?.

1 Like

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by BluntCrazeMan: 11:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
fergie001:

No wonder.
A gun dealer..

He used the wrong method to advertise himself.
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Atlantis585: 11:43pm On Aug 09, 2023
MrPRevailer:

"Sheeple masses". Ever heard that word?
Have you stepped outside the box before. Why you don't dare to?
A wise man looks at two sides to a story before making his conclusions/decisions. I knew to do this from a young age (God-given). I used to watch mainstream media. But things weren't adding up. Then when i looked for answers it all made sense. I'm inquisitive.

Step out of the box. Or what conservationists/rightists like to call 'the Matrix.' I've seen both sides. You only know one side.
Do yourself and humanity this favour.

My brother I admire your level of intellectual curiosity. However, if you live in the United States as a black person, you will find this your original opinion is in the minority. Trump and the Republican Party brought so much division and animosity to the extent that blacks, whites and other minorities rejected them during the last election. It’s about to go down again next year.

But as I stated earlier, I admire your intellectual curiosity. I still encourage you to do more research as you go forward - especially if you ever decide to move to US or be friends with most Americans. It will do you a lot of good and win you lots of favours.

Believe me. I know what I am saying here. I was once a Republic but now an Independent.

Take care.
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Hallenjay: 11:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
HyconMojo:
Oyinbo geh mind Sha...why you go even think of such thing to a sitting president? Well, he signed his own death warrant anyway !
something Obidient are doing and Tinubu never even jail dem oooo

1 Like

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by 2016easy2017: 11:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

Why would this stupid fool try that But Biden actually parformed excellently well domestically. Though I don't like his foreign approaches especially again Russia
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Neoteny7: 11:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
MrPRevailer:
Anyone who thinks Biden is a good president is a victim of FAKE News Media a.k.a Mainsteam Media. And you probably also thought Trump was a bad president. When he was infact the best President America's ever heard and fought to drain the "SWAMP creatures."

Biden is the worst President in U.S.A history. Under him, the U.S.A has quickly accumulated $41 trillion in debt.
A chief advocate of LGBTQ, including Pedophilia. Open borders, increased taxation, dispossesion of private gun ownership, and persecution of conservative Americans.

Unlock your eyes here:
https://twitter.com/realtpv

I've known the MMM a long time to suspect this is most likely twisted. In the coming days, we could find the real truth/motive from the independent journalist media.

You've zero credibility.

1 Like

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Fifthaout: 11:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
No time! angry

This is what piiiiggs deserve!! angry

Bunch of pathetic sore losers!!! angry
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by 2016easy2017: 11:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
Hallenjay:
something Obidient are doing and Tinubu never even jail dem oooo

He should be doing that now.
Rubbish post and jail
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Jackanda1(m): 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
Dude wished to die. His wish got granted.
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by IjebuWarrior: 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
He must be Igbo... [right][/right]
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by 21NAUGHTYUTY(m): 11:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
One man squad, see guns under one man's disposal. He deserves to die , you can't just threaten the president, at times it's best you don't talk at all... He wasn't doing Americans a favour, wanna be a super hero?
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Web2020: 12:05am On Aug 10, 2023
What is the different between this man and Asari
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Brownbetsport24: 12:05am On Aug 10, 2023
He just stylishly committed suicide, nothing more
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Taylor90: 12:07am On Aug 10, 2023
BreconHills:

Too late. You've made your case, be prepared to defend it. When will you people learn that the Internet does not grant immunity

You dey mad

You see me mention Nigeria Africa or anybody name?

But y’all rejoice when Asari was threatening a sitting Governor

You’re very stupid
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Taylor90: 12:08am On Aug 10, 2023
Besk:

@NIGERIA POLICE FORCE @OFFICIALDSS - This fellow “ Taylor90” is calling for an assassination of political leaders - starting with the sitting President of Nigeria.

This is unlawful and criminal.

Let’s hope you hold the Owners & Moderators of Nairaland responsible if they fail/refuse to themselves report this terrorist and hand in all data relating to him/her.

It is time to start going after these evildoers!

You dey mad

You see me mention Nigeria Africa or anybody name?

But y’all rejoice when Asari was threatening a sitting Governor

You’re very stupid

Thunder scatter you
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Burob: 12:24am On Aug 10, 2023
Taylor90:
grin grin grin grin

Most of these whites can’t even survive in Nigeria

Killing a president that provides every basic Amenities needed by his people

No be us wey our own presidents dey hide indomie cartons from us

A president that pays monthly SSI, pays tax refund and answers 80% of una prayer requests

But here in Nigeria Asari threatened a sitting Governor and Tinubu is dining with him

But when you speak against the evil the Nigerian government is doing to us these Corn-fused kids will start calling on DSS for their Papa
Wailer make dss no shoot you like fbi shoot Craig Robertson o?

Your wailing is too too much, mr Nigeria Craig Robertson.
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Desusi: 12:35am On Aug 10, 2023
bestman09:
The man was probably taking much drugs than his body could assimilate.

Real killers let action do the talking
Hmmm,himself decided his own death by his own mouth, may we not decide our death by our own mouth in Jesus name.Amen.'ENU MI KO MA PA MI'
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by MrPRevailer(m): 12:47am On Aug 10, 2023
Atlantis585:

My brother I admire your level of intellectual curiosity. However, if you live in the United States as a black person, you will find this your original opinion is in the minority. Trump and the Republican Party brought so much division and animosity to the extent that blacks, whites and other minorities rejected them during the last election. It’s about to go down again next year.

But as I stated earlier, I admire your intellectual curiosity. I still encourage you to do more research as you go forward - especially if you ever decide to move to US or be friends with most Americans. It will do you a lot of good and win you lots of favours.

Believe me. I know what I am saying here. I was once a Republic but now an Independent.

Take care.

Again, your are just casting a reflection of propaganda you've been fed. And you refuse to give it up even when presented with an option to test. AMAZING.
Did you watch the 2020 U.S presidential rallies? Probably not.
Literally millions of America's came out on the streets for Trump. Mainstream Media refused to show them. As that will be shooting themselves in the foot.
You know the biggest rally for Biden? Not more than 500 paid actors, families and friends. It was so bad that Biden didn't come out of his house 2weeks prior to the U.S Elections. While Trump was visiting several counties daily, garnering huge crowds, loved by the people.
Nevertheless, in some democrat states, he was not welcome because they are brainwashed leftists, Pro-LGBTQs, racists/black Lives Matter movement and every other propaganda they were brainwashed with by their democrat governors and globalist-controlled mainstream media.
Can you watch this video why Trump 'looks so bad': https://twitter.com/JimFergusonUK/status/1685888732635758593?s=20

If you were independent, you won't be protesting my post.
Do you know how many millions of people have died from the Covid vaccines (atleast 16 Million+). And the MSM had been covering it up and only recently began to lightly admit it causes Myocarditis and deaths because of lawsuits.
Well, another Pandemic is coming which will be FAR BIGGER than the last. And the sheeple masses don't know it's coming.

CENSORED.NEWS
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by linearity: 12:55am On Aug 10, 2023
MrPRevailer:

Unlock your eyes here:
https://twitter.com/realtpv

I've known the MSM a long time to suspect this is most likely twisted. In the coming days, we could find the real truth/motive from the independent journalist media.

You can now go and take your meds.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus / America’s $200m “doomsday” Plane That Protects Vips In Event Of A Nuclear War / Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.