Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI (76478 Views)

US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims / Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor / Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Elidrisy20: 5:23am On Aug 10, 2023
It's unfear,why killed the old man? Because he just made a threat
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by SaLongs1(m): 5:25am On Aug 10, 2023
NFBI:
If Putin do same ICC will look for him

America and hypocrite
Go and sit down abeg.
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by masterduba(m): 5:31am On Aug 10, 2023
FBI has prevented another John Wilkes Booth (slayer of Abraham Lincoln).
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Corrinthians(m): 5:35am On Aug 10, 2023
Taylor90:
grin grin grin grin

Most of these whites can’t even survive in Nigeria

Killing a president that provides every basic Amenities needed by his people

No be us wey our own presidents dey hide indomie cartons from us

A president that pays monthly SSI, pays tax refund and answers 80% of una prayer requests

But here in Nigeria Asari threatened a sitting Governor and Tinubu is dining with him

But when you speak against the evil the Nigerian government is doing to us these Corn-fused kids will start calling on DSS for their Papa

We're glad we took screenshots before you edited your comment. Just like the rest amen f your Okoro brothers, your hate will lead you to the darkest of places one day and it won't be long.

1 Like

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by seunayantokun(m): 5:39am On Aug 10, 2023
He must be stupid to think of killing anyone in the first instance, much less planning to shamefully eradicate his president and vice président.
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Mrtaye: 5:43am On Aug 10, 2023
computer0810:
And tinubu is not doing anything about dis children of hate
Mugu always hastily comparing USA to Nigeria but when it comes to good things like social welfare for citizen's they are no where to be found
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Revolva(m): 5:46am On Aug 10, 2023
in as much as am not a biden fan....bro craig u wan keel american president ...you will die first na.....
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by crusufixo(m): 6:09am On Aug 10, 2023
This guy just want to commit suicide, that's all. And he wanted to make sure that he died making headlines.
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by DenreleDave(m): 6:29am On Aug 10, 2023
Khastro:

What do you need?

Thanks bro.

If i am taking two papers which is A2 and A3 bcox I have exception in A1 & A4 which leaves me with A2 and 3

As you can see. A2 paper is 32,300 and A3 paper is 39,300

If i am to pay for two papers, does it mean I will pay A2 (32300) and A3 (39300) totalling to 71600 naira for the two papers?

Cc: EleventhWeirdo

Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by dharmieee(m): 6:33am On Aug 10, 2023
Taylor90:
grin grin grin grin
Even a slowpoke, an idiot as the president of USA will do all of that. They print dollars like you print fliers. Most Obi supporters in an attempt to sound intelligent actually display a lot of ignorance. He has limitless resources.

If he’s a good man; he should forgive student loans, provide homes for all the homeless citizens instead of wasting resources instigating wars all over the world. How much has he spent in Ukraine again?

Most of these whites can’t even survive in Nigeria

Killing a president that provides every basic Amenities needed by his people

No be us wey our own presidents dey hide indomie cartons from us

A president that pays monthly SSI, pays tax refund and answers 80% of una prayer requests

But here in Nigeria Asari threatened a sitting Governor and Tinubu is dining with him

But when you speak against the evil the Nigerian government is doing to us these Corn-fused kids will start calling on DSS for their Papa
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Tdave01: 6:46am On Aug 10, 2023
GOD BLESS AMERICA, no room for nonsense
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Kevineleven(m): 6:48am On Aug 10, 2023
LegendHero:
If this happened in Africa that an African security force killed a civilian just because he is threatening to kill the president on social media, USA would have been shouting free speech, democracy threat, and calling on UN to act for crime against humanity.

Some civilian, did you not see his riffle collection in the previous page?
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by NFBI: 6:53am On Aug 10, 2023
SaLongs1:
Go and sit down abeg.
Gettat that's my opinion
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by BreconHills(m): 7:07am On Aug 10, 2023
Taylor90:

You dey mad

You see me mention Nigeria Africa or anybody name?

But y’all rejoice when Asari was threatening a sitting Governor

You’re very stupid

Too late.
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Godsonkemz(m): 7:14am On Aug 10, 2023
This dude is simply a lunatic thinking he could threatened to take out a sitting president of US and execute his mission without any resistance from the intelligence force. He digged his 'early' grave.
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by AdoOloro(m): 7:35am On Aug 10, 2023
How to commit suicide 101
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by adebayo987: 7:37am On Aug 10, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE
America has lost their prominent presidents to assassination. It's not something to joke with because should it happen, it's a great defeat on America. So, he got what he deserved.
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Trojan8(m): 7:42am On Aug 10, 2023
DenreleDave:
Wow. Just like that. Why wud he threaten a president

Hello nairalanders... Is there anybody that has knowledge about ICAN here Pls.. I believe there are... Pls kindly mention me, I want to ask sumtin I don't understand.. God bless

You can ask about ICAN
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Obierika(m): 7:46am On Aug 10, 2023
Morningdews:
Threatening to kill the leader of the free world is one thing, then producing evidence that you can actually do it is another

I thought it was even a young guy until I saw his pic and realised it's one shameless old man
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Safyqueen: 7:48am On Aug 10, 2023
It this scenario happens to be in Nigeria now, people will continue to blame DSS for killing the man and turn the whole issue into ethno-religio-tribal one.
Some would say in saner countries like USA the man would only be arrested for examination.
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by DenreleDave(m): 7:54am On Aug 10, 2023
boss. can i send u a whatsapp msg

can u share me ur number
Trojan8:

You can ask about ICAN
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by gentposh: 8:06am On Aug 10, 2023
I have this group, they want their name to appear in Google when ever someone searches for them. Pls how can i go about it?
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by lildush(m): 8:08am On Aug 10, 2023
Na over feeding dey cause all this rubbish.. same thing happened in Nigeria.. Jonathan was doing excellently well. Some idiots said he should leave office. That he is incompetent. That they want buhari.. now see we're we are 😭😭😭😭
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by Sharpsharp00123: 8:16am On Aug 10, 2023
HyconMojo:
Oyinbo geh mind Sha...why you go even think of such thing to a sitting president? Well, he signed his own death warrant anyway !
what about nnamdi kanu who boasted that he will go to Abuja and bring buhari head?
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by agbolahan1991(m): 8:48am On Aug 10, 2023
Can this happen in Nigeria
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by CSTRR: 8:52am On Aug 10, 2023
computer0810:
Tinubu should go and kill all his critics on social media na.

I am sure that would make you life better than the pathetic condition it currently is.
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by highness25(m): 9:01am On Aug 10, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE
America no be 9jiria
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by manikspears: 9:23am On Aug 10, 2023
computer0810:

Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by caye(m): 9:24am On Aug 10, 2023
Morningdews:
Threatening to kill the leader of the free world is one thing, then producing evidence that you can actually do it is another

Free world?
Free to:-
1) have sex with same gender
2) have sex with animals
3) to murder black ppl and get paid administrative leave
4) murder ebony-skinned leaders in the 69s &70s, and put house niggars in their place, to run out continent as a slave plantation

5) fight and murder foreign ppls for their oil, gold and Uranium
6) create slave banks owned by a few western family dynasty, to primarily enslave ebony-skinned ppls

Free world Indeed.

Thanks to Hollywood, CNN , BBC and fox news
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by iamdapsyj(m): 9:25am On Aug 10, 2023
bestman09:
The man was probably taking much drugs than his body could assimilate.

Real killers let action do the talking

He is just behaving like the IPOB miscreants in Nigeria 😆🤣
Re: Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:29am On Aug 10, 2023
THEY US KILLED THE EVIL IDEOLOGY FROM SREADING grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus / America’s $200m “doomsday” Plane That Protects Vips In Event Of A Nuclear War / Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.