Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,236 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? (23200 Views)

Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends / Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by bagodin(m): 7:43am On Oct 14, 2011
Once debee!! forever debee!
that's my babe.
infact,na you yarn correct. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by ebonyvibe(f): 9:40am On Oct 14, 2011
bagodin:

Once debee!! forever debee!
that's my babe.
infact,na you yarn correct. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

seconded that is it in a nut shell
Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by stanchib(m): 5:24am On Dec 01, 2012
[quote author=iice][color=#9900ff]What's the point in moving forward, if you're going to only go backwards?
Human beings. . .very irrational creatures.that's the point buh u galz dnt think that way wen d heat sttz flowing.
Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by 190theclown: 9:26am On Dec 01, 2012
grin
Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by lolaluv1(f): 11:21am On Dec 01, 2012
When the relationship is done, I'm done.
And I won't look back.

When my first bf broke up with me, he tried to come back the very next day, saying I misunderstood his words. That he didn't mean to breakup.

I didn't take him back. And that was the end. We communicate twice a year. My birthday, his birthday.

Never experienced what you guys are talking about....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by Youngpo413: 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
Women and lies.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by robinjane00: 12:32am On Jul 26, 2014
[b]my name is robin jane,me and my loved cherished ourselves for good 2years and every thing was going on smoothly but we both had misunderstanding and he told me that the relationship is over and that he is fed up with me and I plead to him because I love him so much but he refused me I was so down I felt the world has come to an end for me but my friend told me about a spell caster that helped her sister out in getting her relationship back, a good job and favor in any of her endeavor. but at first I was scared but I have to give this man a try because I love my ex very much and I am not willing to loose him to any woman, so I ordered for a returning love spell from this great spell caster called Dr.Zaba that made me a happy girl again to say it all my ex lover came back to me with so much love and a caring heart. Dr.Zaba indeed you are really the best spell caster to work with.you can contact this man via email if you really need to get your problems solve Makiaderspelltemple@hotmail.com he website http://makiaderspelltemple.webs.com [/b][i][/i]

Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
Its becos of the fuccking, stubborn and notorious OXYTOCIN hormone! Dats d nigga dat binds a chic psychologically to any guy she sleeps with, especially d ones she loves dat give her orgasms. Its d same hormone dat binds a moda to her child, dats why it seems a moda loves her child more dan d fada cos d oxytocin is stronger with d mother-child bond dan any oda.

And dats also why day may neva get over dia ex. And dats why God says "flee fornication" cos dat sheet keeps coming bak to hunt dem ladies. cheesy

hay! Dont quote me oh! Am not a pastor oh but dat oxytocin shit is real!
Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
lolaluv1:
When the relationship is done, I'm done.
And I won't look back.

When my first bf broke up with me, he tried to come back the very next day, saying I misunderstood his words. That he didn't mean to breakup.

I didn't take him back. And that was the end. We communicate twice a year. My birthday, his birthday.

Never experienced what you guys are talking about....

Maybe becos he neva gave u orgasms. Or did he eva make u cum? Say d truth and shame d devil! cheesy
Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by nanauju(f): 12:06am On Nov 14, 2014
MMM2:
i now know why ladies dont want 2 leave me alone undecided
Me I left u alone tey tey and I'm not sad. My newbie does it better...haha
Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by Dopeyomi(m): 12:12am On Nov 14, 2014
nanauju:

Me I left u alone tey tey and I'm not sad. My newbie does it better...haha

[size=20]really shocked shocked shocked [/size]
Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by lolaluv1(f): 3:51am On Nov 14, 2014
obongproff:

Maybe becos he neva gave u orgasms. Or did he eva make u cum? Say d truth and shame d devil! cheesy

That he was a boyfriend doesn't mean we slept together.
Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by FLAWLES(f): 4:18am On Nov 14, 2014
mtswww doz mu,mu EX,? stil lyk d last 1sha,,,,,,,
Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by justmag(m): 4:26am On Nov 14, 2014
Lmaoo! In my case it's because they reminiscing on that 9 inch. Lol! I joke! I joke!!. Seriously! I think it's basically because they miss what they once had when it was good!
Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by justmag(m): 4:29am On Nov 14, 2014
This man has these girls thinking! The poster is very right. It's important to learn to move on and believe you can find better and laugh about the past.
Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 14, 2014
lolaluv1:

And dats why ur yet not experienced wot d OP is talking abt.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 14, 2014
Not easy for ladies to get someone that have bleeped them before
Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
lolaluv1:

16.11.2014. I GUESS U KNW WAT DAT MEANS?
Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by ABEngine(m): 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
Lol most of you females here are stone hearts only while you type. You have got the right words, express Bella-toughie but in reality shit your pants just at his fragrance. Lets live in truth, for whom there was once a genuine affection there will always be that affection but to a certain degree of freedom.
Except you had the material affinity or one of all funny reasons a lady could choose to date a guy for which includes "He's got great arms, oh I feel safe".
I have loved a few I will maintain that affection, the world is quite small, chase with purpose, love genuinely, unbundle relationships with cogent reasons and live without hurts.

Now lemme get serious, join me and my love councillor Enrique Iglesias on Bailando.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by Equado(m): 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
Spot on op.....not that I take pride in this.....have screwed 4 of my ex'es anitym we cross parts...evn screwed 1 dt my colleague dose days in sch was dating ryt n his bed
Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by MrCork: 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
Orikinla:
I have heard, read and even seen that many girls and women find it hard to resist their ex-boyfriends they once admired or loved even after many years of separation. A particular ex-girlfriend who is now married continues to tempt me and to save my life, I stopped being close to her. I don't even stand near her. So, she will swing her waist wearing sexy clothes and pass by whenever she sees me. The other one gets nervous in my presence. Another married one  said she would have been happier with me. She actually wanted us to elope before her family talked her into getting married to a rich business man 17 years ago. But I never wanted to marry anyone of them. None of them understood me then. A buddy laid his ex-girlfriend just for  the fun of it, but she could not get over it. I must confess. I really feel sorry for them. Women are such emotional creatures. Once a guy has laid them and they enjoyed it, they would be pathetically hooked on him even when they get married to another  man? Why? I really feel embarrassed to see women get jerky at the sight of an ex-boyfriend. The married ones upset their husbands when they get excited over their ex-boyfriends. C'mon! Please, get over your Ex once you are married. PLEASE, lest you would be left at the receiving end of both men.  No man really likes a weak woman who cannot resist a man.  Many girls are often naive until they mature and learn the hard lessons of life over the years. So, later they would be disappointed by their present boyfriends or husbands. But you cannot eat your cake and have it back. It would be better to take your time to think of the circumstances and consequences of your thoughts and situations before you end your relationship or get married to avoid regrets and the temptations of falling back to your ex-boyfriends tomorrow.           

..bro u findid had to resist yor boy friends....and u not g@y? (no oofense) angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by lolaluv1(f): 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
bheegsam:

16.11.2014. I GUESS U KNW WAT DAT MEANS?

Maybe.
cheesy
Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
lolaluv1:

Maybe.
cheesy
OWKAY O. CAMPUS BLUES
Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by Sharksblow(m): 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
bekay911:
dats d essence of abstaining from SEX b4 marriage. Sex is lyk a soul bonding affair once u hav it u bcom attached emotionally to d person dats y its meant 4 marriage only. Jst ma own opinion
not all ex relationships lead to sex. even if sex isn't involved, some guys who were seen as MUGUs before are later missed because they are scarce... a lady might still fall easily for him..
Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by 100Cents: 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2014
sauer:

I think that has to do with okafor's law or something undecided

You mean the law of Forkaholics ?
Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by berryworld: 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
Abeg no bi all girls,ibo girl frm anambra send u.dem dey afta ur moni oo.
Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by Beejayx: 3:37am On Apr 30, 2015
Blazing88:
some guys too cant leave their ex.
Dey run after them.
Women r emotional yes.
But there r lot of gals dat have strong hearts too.
they smash their hearts n ego, n even use them for sex and dump them.
ladies r diff.
They guys wld even b crying and begging to go back in2 relationship.
@op, thank GoD he hasnt pushed such a
lady ur way!
no rit thinking guy should cry infront of a woman ...she would never pity Bleep u na
Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by tpiadotcom: 4:04am On Apr 30, 2015
didnt someone once open a thread about how he saw his ex girlfriend waiting for okada in the rain with her baby on her back.

not sure what we were supposed to do with that information.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by YankeeJoe(m): 1:59am On Sep 11, 2015
Simple truth is, those holes aint just loyal
Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies / Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! / Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.