Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills (46779 Views)

Egboh Ifeyinwa: Lady Embarrassed In A Restaurant By Boyfriend Reveals The Truth / Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market / Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by matotoide(m): 9:50am On Aug 10, 2023
This is pettiness at its finest.
The old fool will probably go boasting to his useless friends how he set the poor gullible girl up.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Gamesmart: 9:50am On Aug 10, 2023
diogo23:

If you know you don't like a man don't collect anything from him, he sent tf for her the first time she chop it , he sent again before she come , is it not wickedness?

Abi o.

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Miravik900(m): 9:51am On Aug 10, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Imagine a fellow woman threatening rape on her fellow woman

Are you psychological Okay? Where did you see such?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Gamesmart: 9:52am On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
Did she put knife 🗡️ on his throat to cough out money? Akpoda

Did he put knife on her throat to eat?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 10, 2023
Gamesmart:

She went with nothing.

And you know this how?

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Gamesmart: 9:54am On Aug 10, 2023
Jovialjune1:

The guy left her to pay for what he ordered, so what if she only have enough to pay her own bill? Who will pay the guy's bill since he left her without paying anything?

She will pay it.

The scammer becomes the scammed!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Angrygoat: 9:54am On Aug 10, 2023
Africa magic epic
Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Acidosis(m): 9:54am On Aug 10, 2023
She should drop her phone and come back to pay.

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Gamesmart: 9:55am On Aug 10, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44 Dominique Puskin Farano

Rule 2.

Every label he has used on you as been apt.

Stop screaming moderator.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Triplerg: 9:55am On Aug 10, 2023
Gentlelox:
take ur hate and childishness elsewhere
Don't ever mention me again if you're a tribalistic id**ts...

Imagine dix f*#l... u can't even afford data and u can condemn people... Imagine... Someone's heritage that u insult with reckless abandon. Nonsense

You're more prematured than the nighar

Nobody should quote me with tribal sentiments... Am from the south south... I hate this tribal sentiments.
The toxicity and bitterness this girl exhibits is mind boggling. I wonder how she sleeps at night.

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Blacktruth: 9:55am On Aug 10, 2023
jonero4:
Ekuke dey form rothwailer..
slay queen wey no get t.fare dat one na slay queen?

Na slay rat lol 😅🤣😂
Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 10, 2023
Gamesmart:

She will pay it.

The scammer becomes the scammed!

Try to get sense, how is she a scammer?

Some guys on front page knows what that guy did was wrong so what are you saying?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Gamesmart: 9:56am On Aug 10, 2023
marcopollo:
It's unfair that people are criticizing the girl - she didn't do anything wrong. She didn't bring another person with her or anything. It's cruel that the guy just left her there, alone and embarrassed.

You are obviously not good at reading.

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by FreeBiafra2018(m): 9:56am On Aug 10, 2023
Badonasty:
Lol…I no fit do this thing for woman sha…I’m not that heartless
You're talking out of women doing experience shaa, they never do you something to understand that that they are the most heartless creature, that's why they're used as the symbol of Justice at the Judiciary which signifies "No Mercy".

5 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Gamesmart: 9:57am On Aug 10, 2023
SmartPolician:

Actually, there is. As a guy, you cannot have a decent conversation with a girl these days without them thinking of what they will get from you. What they will gain will determine whether to keep the conversation going or not. It makes no sense However, the girl in this video is still a baby....

Majority have a mentality that men are exploitable and disposable.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by izonborn098(m): 9:57am On Aug 10, 2023
Is not like supporting the man'' what will make a girl to visit a stranger without carrying any dime with her
marcopollo:
It's unfair that people are criticizing the girl - she didn't do anything wrong. She didn't bring another person with her or anything. It's cruel that the guy just left her there, alone and embarrassed.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by doggedfighter(f): 9:58am On Aug 10, 2023
What did they even eat ?

Is it that one plate and two bottles of beer in front of her ?

And the guy shinning his teeth is the guy ?
Does he know the damage to his person and reputation?
Or he doesn't just care ?

This recent craze to hurt women at all costs will make people end up hurting themselves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Gamesmart: 9:58am On Aug 10, 2023
Jovialjune1:

And you know this how?

If you had sense to watch the video, you will see she said and gestured that she was empty and did not bring money or phone.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 10, 2023
SmartPolician:

Actually, there is. As a guy, you cannot have a decent conversation with a girl these days without them thinking of what they will get from you. What they will gain will determine whether to keep the conversation going or not. It makes no sense However, the girl in this video is still a baby....
Then he should have let her be and no need for unnecessary drama. If you can't put up with a lady who demand then you simply let go so as to avoid unnecessary drama

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Gamesmart: 10:00am On Aug 10, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Try to get sense, how is she a scammer?

Some guys on front page knows what that guy did was wrong so what are you saying?

When you have the minimal IQ required to cross over to human level of intelligence, you will realise when a woman takes money (transport fare) from a man to come and see him, and then she does not show up and does not return the money, then she is a scammer.

I know your likes think nothing is wrong with that; it is normal and should be normal. But sensible people don't.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Swaelyf(f): 10:01am On Aug 10, 2023
if i have a friend who can boast about such cruelty i will quietly cut him off because only heaven knows what he can do to me because the person lacks empathy
matotoide:
The old fool will probably go boasting to his useless friends how he set the poor gullible girl up.

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Gamesmart: 10:03am On Aug 10, 2023
matotoide:

The way she too would be telling her useless friends how one gullible guy was sending her money to come and she did not show up?

6 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by dkidd: 10:03am On Aug 10, 2023
chatinent:
Where is the slay queen kwanu?

Is it that nwa maid sitting yonder? 🤦

If you see the way these nwa maids dey order for wetin dem serious grandpa cannot buy for them ehn. Na una guys wey dey pick every maggot and pauper for street I blame sha. No bi say dem bi the guy gf or wife o. And if you check, the guy's babe is very clean and more presentable than this nwa maid.

Why then choose maggot over periwinkle?

Their mentality seeing a guy who wants to talk them out using the Chicken Republic date is to make sure dem don rip am at least ₦10k fess so that even if he wipes, dem no lose. Oya mistakenly go to the date with your car, if the plan was ₦10k hit and run, they will decide to increase it to ₦30k hit and may stay small. How do you guys even wipe every nonsense you see! Aren't you concerned of losing your dignity to some street extension..STDs, STIs and self respect! And you females feeling every guy you meet is an opportunity to fill your stomach before he wipes, you really lack wipe manners. Not every mf wants to wipe you!

I say wait for me for Mr Biggs, you don enter inside siddon dey order upandan...dey order Shawarma, Catfish barbecue, cake for your birthday in next three months, four packs of meat pie, not even minding the cup of ice cream you don chop plus the plate of rice, spag, moimoi, extra egg, turkey and two pieces of towel. Theif, I said wait the fck for me for Mr Biggs junction! That's where we will talk and rate our poverty, lie to each other and dispatch!

Ripper don already drink two plate of goat meat with agidi. These kinds of girls are majorly broke. Spits! I don't even look at them twice?l! Broke mf who are always the first to pop out to rate guys when they've got zero shishi. Now dem never rip you? You dey chop wetin you no fit pay.

Flog am stockfish hook for back make she begin wash plates jare una leave am dey speak English.

Na so one useless girl for school back then they tell me say when I go upgrade my 2005 Corolla to the latest model. Who bi this? E remain small I deck her fix lashes commot. You know wetin I see before I buy 2005? You know how many nights I starve? Abi you feel say I from rich home? Girl wey I plan to even manage wey no get shishi...even two square meal dey hard for school, and still come no know book. The disadvantages of her flashed me and I left her and left that moment. She was a weapon fashioned against me!

Like I always say, the only person you should care and buy things for wholeheartedly is your wife or wife-to-be. Others are improper fractions!
My guy done lost joy for the matter... Omor I done laugh taya 😂😂😂

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Gamesmart: 10:03am On Aug 10, 2023
Acidosis:

She should drop her phone and come back to pay.

She no carry phone go.

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Johnn44: 10:03am On Aug 10, 2023
Upcoming slayqueen
Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by FreeBiafra2018(m): 10:03am On Aug 10, 2023
Kipaji:
This is wicked and dumb. He probably thinks that he is a "redpill alpha sigma mgtow guy with masculine frame" for doing this. But that is just lame. Things like this are reasons why I left the redpill. It pushes men to be uselessly wicked.
Rubbish! You sound like everything revolves around you. You're defending your type.

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Gamesmart: 10:06am On Aug 10, 2023
FreeBiafra2018:
You're talking out of women doing experience shaa, they never do you something to understand that that they are the most heartless creature, that's why they're used as the symbol of Justice at the Judiciary which signifies "No Mercy".

Women!!!

They take no accountability for their own wrongdoing.

They have no contrition when they do wrong and when they do get away with it.

They think they are entitled to instant "forgive and forget" when they do wrong with no apology, or with minimal apology (if they ever do apologise).

6 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by emnite(m): 10:07am On Aug 10, 2023
Gentlelox:
take ur hate and childishness elsewhere
Don't ever mention me again if you're a tribalistic id**ts...

Imagine dix f*#l... u can't even afford data and u can condemn people... Imagine... Someone's heritage that u insult with reckless abandon. Nonsense

You're more prematured than the nighar

Nobody should quote me with tribal sentiments... Am from the south south... I hate this tribal sentiments.

Which one is south South? Read wetin you write na you dey do tribal hate
Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Gamesmart: 10:09am On Aug 10, 2023
doggedfighter:
What did they even eat ?

Is it that one plate and two bottles of beer in front of her ?

And the guy shinning his teeth is the guy ?
Does he know the damage to his person and reputation?
Or he doesn't just care ?

This recent craze to hurt women at all costs will make people end up hurting themselves.

So she has no person and reputation?

You women are irrelevant?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by 77up(m): 10:10am On Aug 10, 2023
Rubbish
Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Gamesmart: 10:11am On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
Then he should have let her be and no need for unnecessary drama. If you can't put up with a lady who demand then you simply let go so as to avoid unnecessary drama

These are the Simps that don't hold women accountable for wrongdoing and bad behaviours.

To them, men are always responsible and accountable; while women can do whatever they like.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by barinedan(m): 10:12am On Aug 10, 2023
What is she saying? How can you call yourself a slat queen and you are going out without phone, and without cash in your bag? Taking unnecessary risk, she deserves the embarrassment

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily / 75-Year-Old British Man Cries Out After African Girl Scammed Him Of £20k (Pics) / 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.