Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills (46749 Views)

Egboh Ifeyinwa: Lady Embarrassed In A Restaurant By Boyfriend Reveals The Truth / Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market / Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Miravik900(m): 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Really...so what will u call it... because its definitely sex without consent

Just sex for money
Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
Fiscus105:

If u re not foolish, you won't eat guys money and try to play smart, ..... ritual never start butcher such ladies like you, when they really start , nobody will tell u to use ur hand to get money and not smelling hole.

Cry

If you are not foolish, you will know that nobody put a gun to any man's head to forcefully give women money

Again, cry.

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by fineberry(m): 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
[quote author=taiwotimitt post=125010189]This woman still never forget Buhari[/quote. Maybe Bihari government show her pepper.
Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Chetas81(m): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:

Oya kill yourself tongue
As the Nigerian women of nowadays have no shame of their self. Good for her

3 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
Only the useless and irresponsible men will be happy with this nonsense the useless fellow did.

I have noticed that it's the Womanizers that rejoice over this. Because they flock with women who as useless as they are, they come here to brand all women the same. No responsible man will. As I am now what in the first place will make me frolick with call-girls talk of going out with her? You get what you deserve, is that simple.

I'm out.

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Beverlyjean(f): 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
Miravik900:

Just sex for money

Did she consent to it?? Seems like have done this b4
Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Traplord09: 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
Gentlelox:
This is very bad. The nighar(boy) is prematured. You don't treat someone's daughter like that, very insensitive.

Can you read what he said. He send her money she eat everythin and the guy send other one ...

She came... And she didn't no what was waiting for her
Y are women girl Soo independent of a man.

Girl u f up..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Traplord09: 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Cry

If you are not foolish, you will know that nobody put a gun to any man's head to forcefully give women money

Again, cry.

The girls sooo foolish...if she no she won't come y eating the money at 1st place

Woman WA da depend on man ....
Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Miravik900(m): 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Did she consent to it?? Seems like have done this b4
Is her choice she either pays the money or open her leg nobody is forcing her she is the one to choose
Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by A40(m): 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2023
Women una get mind oh. Assuming this is not a skit and it's a real video

So you comot house down all those things and you no hold shingbaka for pocket. A nigga you're just meeting? Lol. I will never be able to make sense of such behavior sha

A lot of y'all need to go back to being ladies again because the way una dey consume on these outings like say no be bloating and constipation for toilet everything go end

I also don't see the point in entertaining men you don't fancy. Overwhelming majority of women are very emphatic and unambiguous in rejecting what they don't want till it involves a man's money and then they start introducing all types of gray areas

And for you niggas too. There's no upside to chasing women who aren't feeling you like that.

I mean no disrespect to this person on this video but camaaan no dey gas up mid abeg. You mandem need to have some self respect
Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Swaelyf(f): 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
the man should have asked for his money back for him to get her to still come it means she told a sob story or even a true one which he accepted which is why he may hv given her another money. i am most annoyed with the ladies recording and embarrassing her like that she just owes money and did not steal find a mutual ground on how she would pay the money bcs after this video im sure they didnt let her leave without a solution on how the money should be paid
shantti:

If u have a friend that collects tfare from a man but later scammed him by not showing up, will u cut her off too?
Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Swaelyf(f): 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
genuine friendship with women is possible but the men always ruin it thinking it could be something more and even get offended when its just the friendship you can really give.
Gamesmart:

A sensible man will not be friends with the average woman anyway except it is FWB.

The average woman is selfish and self-centred. If a man is to be mere friends with a woman, it has to be the few that are logical and sensible to understand wrongdoing and what is fair is fair at most times.
Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by plsdisvirginme: 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
APOPTOSIS:

Send me your account details.
You will get your 10k.
A previous post of yours restored and reassured me of your sanity. Thanks to that Post.
.God bless you.
Hi
Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Fiscus105(m): 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Cry

Again, cry.

Yes, more reason I don't pity ladies that were humiliated because long throat and several like you that guys fuckkkky, leak their nudes, raped and even butchered for ritual.

If you dnt careful ur own story will still be shared on nairaland
Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Beverlyjean(f): 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
Miravik900:

Is her choice she either pays the money or open her leg nobody is forcing her she is the one to choose

Rapists alert on NL
Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Kingosytex(m): 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nazgul:

The total cost of everything there isn't even up to 5k.

What was he running away from, when the girl didn't eat 100k food.

Just pepper soup and drinks. That guys poverty must be generational.
cheesy
Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Karnice600: 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sMH-4Wygig

Moment a slayqueen was embarassed at a restaurant after her online date left her there.

Apparently, her supposed date had sent her Tfare before and she ate it. So after much pleading and persuading, she agreed to come and he sent her another Tfare to come and she came finally.

He took her to a local restaurant, ate and drank and excused himself to pee only to "vanish" into thin air leaving a note that said she should use the first Tfare he sent to her to pay the bills.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://fb.watch/mk0EyON4iU/?mibextid=Nif5oz

I don't care. Bloggers just irritate me these days. Trivials are aired for likes. The next thing you see after the video is follow my channel.
Rubbish.
Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Kingosytex(m): 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
doggedfighter:

And guys are hailing him ?

That anyone should approve this foolery is worrisome.

Some things comes to bite in the long run.

This is so low and cheap !

I condemn the guy's actions and stupidity but what kinda girl goes out on a date without a dime? 😂
I don laugh tire.

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by rickleye: 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
That’s just pure evil which I cannot do.
Once bitten twice shy though…
I gave a hookup N3000 for Tf. I am never doing that again. As she said after collecting the money , it was too late to come. One year later, I am still waiting for her to show.
Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Miravik900(m): 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Rapists alert on NL

Don’t ever say that!
Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Omoawoke: 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
Candidlady:

Yaro she deserves such treatment... As a lady how can you go visit a guy for the first time without having a dime on you undecided

Ididnt see the video can't waste my data on rubbish but my instinct tells me she is from that region ******

IAM going to visit my uncle I'd hold enough money how much more a stranger

Ihate it when ladies act like the other gender

The girl is from the rising sun.
Typical olosho ipob girls. Everywhere in Lagos doing runs. I wonder why they are so cheap
Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by EBEk101(m): 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
That dude nah p……sy, I don’t give any girl what I can’t afford to lose, plus living without paying your bill is childish and the babe going out without phone hmmmm I reserve my comment
Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
Fiscus105:

Yes, more reason I don't pity ladies that were humiliated because long throat and several like you that guys fuckkkky, leak their nudes, raped and even butchered for ritual.

If you dnt careful ur own story will still be shared on nairaland

Cry doofus, cry 😢

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
Traplord09:

The girls sooo foolish...if she no she won't come y eating the money at 1st place

Woman WA da depend on man ....

Cry.

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by APOPTOSIS: 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
.God bless you.
Palm pay.
Thank you again
What's Palm pay?
Just getting to know now..?
.....can cash be wired into it directly from diaspora without hitches..?
Is it reliable?
Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by koboko69: 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Imagine a fellow woman threatening rape on her fellow woman

I have been waiting for this comment. I can't believe i went tru the first page and no one said a thing about this. Threatening to bring men to come sleep with her "till the money complete". Abeg how much is the food she even ate that 3 men is equivalent to. Disgusting people!
Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by FashionCookie(f): 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
chatinent:
Where is the slay queen kwanu?

Is it that nwa maid sitting yonder? 🤦

If you see the way these nwa maids dey order for wetin dem serious grandpa cannot buy for them ehn. Na una guys wey dey pick every maggot and pauper for street I blame sha. No bi say dem bi the guy gf or wife o. And if you check, the guy's babe is very clean and more presentable than this nwa maid.

Why then choose maggot over periwinkle?

Their mentality seeing a guy who wants to talk them out using the Chicken Republic date is to make sure dem don rip am at least ₦10k fess so that even if he wipes, dem no lose. Oya mistakenly go to the date with your car, if the plan was ₦10k hit and run, they will decide to increase it to ₦30k hit and may stay small. How do you guys even wipe every nonsense you see! Aren't you concerned of losing your dignity to some street extension..STDs, STIs and self respect! And you females feeling every guy you meet is an opportunity to fill your stomach before he wipes, you really lack wipe manners. Not every mf wants to wipe you!

I say wait for me for Mr Biggs, you don enter inside siddon dey order upandan...dey order Shawarma, Catfish barbecue, cake for your birthday in next three months, four packs of meat pie, not even minding the cup of ice cream you don chop plus the plate of rice, spag, moimoi with egg, another extra egg, turkey and two pieces of towel. Theif, c'mon come out of there osiso! Betrayer! I said wait the fck for me for Mr Biggs junction! That's where we will talk and rate our poverty, lie to each other and dispatch!

Ripper don already drink two plate of goat meat with agidi. These kinds of girls are majorly broke. Spits! I don't even look at them twice?l! Broke mf who are always the first to pop out to rate guys when they've got zero shishi. Now dem never rip you? You dey chop wetin you no fit pay.

Flog am stockfish hook for back make she begin wash plates jare una leave am dey speak English.

Na so one useless girl for school back then they tell me say when I go upgrade my 2005 Corolla to the latest model. Who bi this pastard? E remain small I deck her fixed lashes commot. You know wetin I see before I buy 2005? You know how many nights I starve? Abi you feel say I from rich home? Car wey I suffer buy make I use am too dey run freelance uber after other hustles and school. Girl wey I plan to even manage wey no get shishi...even two square meal dey hard for school, and still come no know book. But she get good character but what the fck is good character when your mentality is a fckery! The disadvantages of her flashed me and I left her and left that moment. She was a weapon fashioned against me!

Like I always say, the only person you should care and buy things for wholeheartedly is your wife or wife-to-be. Others are improper fractions!

Wahala for Aba babes grin
Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by DanielsParker(m): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
For the fact that she took money from him and didn’t show up at first is a justifiable reason for this. No be all man be gentleman.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by plsdisvirginme: 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2023
APOPTOSIS:

What's Palm pay?
Is it reliable?
Yes bro.
It can.
It is online bank like kuda
Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by plsdisvirginme: 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
APOPTOSIS:

What's Palm pay?
Is it reliable?
Where do you based?
Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by APOPTOSIS: 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
Yes bro.
It can.
It is online bank like kuda
Which one is kuda again..?
Do people now open banks randomly in Nigeria like they open roadside churches..?
Anyway, since it's an online bank you should get it.
When you receive acknowledge you have and screenshot. B4 that cover the POS sender details and screenshot..pls. don't expose the POS sender details.
Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by plsdisvirginme: 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
APOPTOSIS:

Which one is kuda again..?
Do people now open banks randomly in Nigeria like they open roadside churches..?
Anyway, since it's an online bank you should get it.
When you receive acknowledge you have and screenshot. B4 that cover the POS sender details and screenshot..pls. don't expose the POS sender details.
Ok sir.
I have not received it yet.
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily / Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos / Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.