Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,341 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills (46786 Views)

Egboh Ifeyinwa: Lady Embarrassed In A Restaurant By Boyfriend Reveals The Truth / Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market / Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by gassbee: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2023
Only broke ass simps will behave so immature, u can even d class of girl d simp is asking out
Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Fiscus105(m): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Try to get sense, how is she a scammer?

Some guys on front page knows what that guy did was wrong so what are you saying?

You and the guys on the front page, did u know the background of this story?.......I'm very sure the girl would have frustrated him by deceiving and manipulating, couple with extortion before she finally arrived, and when she arrived, the guy has seen signal that the girl will not allow him to sleep with her.

No guy , I repeat no guy would sure that a girl is ready to have sex with him ,that would abscond on date.

Woman start playing straight with guys, if u dnt ready to sleep with him, dnt even start conversation with him let alone taking his money

2 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2023
Gamesmart:

You see say you be creetin now when you no watch the video and was defending your scammer, self woman? grin grin grin grin

You must be an everlasting cretin for you to defend a useless man that absconded from paying his bill, daft eel grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by winner37(m): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2023
That guy too smart , he is a legend πŸ‘

5 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Tyktoker: 11:26am On Aug 10, 2023
How much is this your e-book
chatinent:
Where is the slay queen kwanu?

Is it that nwa maid sitting yonder? 🀦

If you see the way these nwa maids dey order for wetin dem serious grandpa cannot buy for them ehn. Na una guys wey dey pick every maggot and pauper for street I blame sha. No bi say dem bi the guy gf or wife o. And if you check, the guy's babe is very clean and more presentable than this nwa maid.

Why then choose maggot over periwinkle?

Their mentality seeing a guy who wants to talk them out using the Chicken Republic date is to make sure dem don rip am at least ₦10k fess so that even if he wipes, dem no lose. Oya mistakenly go to the date with your car, if the plan was ₦10k hit and run, they will decide to increase it to ₦30k hit and may stay small. How do you guys even wipe every nonsense you see! Aren't you concerned of losing your dignity to some street extension..STDs, STIs and self respect! And you females feeling every guy you meet is an opportunity to fill your stomach before he wipes, you really lack wipe manners. Not every mf wants to wipe you!

I say wait for me for Mr Biggs, you don enter inside siddon dey order upandan...dey order Shawarma, Catfish barbecue, cake for your birthday in next three months, four packs of meat pie, not even minding the cup of ice cream you don chop plus the plate of rice, spag, moimoi, extra egg, turkey and two pieces of towel. Theif, I said wait the fck for me for Mr Biggs junction! That's where we will talk and rate our poverty, lie to each other and dispatch!

Ripper don already drink two plate of goat meat with agidi. These kinds of girls are majorly broke. Spits! I don't even look at them twice?l! Broke mf who are always the first to pop out to rate guys when they've got zero shishi. Now dem never rip you? You dey chop wetin you no fit pay.

Flog am stockfish hook for back make she begin wash plates jare una leave am dey speak English.

Na so one useless girl for school back then they tell me say when I go upgrade my 2005 Corolla to the latest model. Who bi this pastard? E remain small I deck her fixed lashes commot. You know wetin I see before I buy 2005? You know how many nights I starve? Abi you feel say I from rich home? Car wey I suffer buy make I use am too dey run freelance uber after other hustles and school. Girl wey I plan to even manage wey no get shishi...even two square meal dey hard for school, and still come no know book. But she get good character but what the fck is good character when your mentality is a fckery! The disadvantages of her flashed me and I left her and left that moment. She was a weapon fashioned against me!

Like I always say, the only person you should care and buy things for wholeheartedly is your wife or wife-to-be. Others are improper fractions!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by cassyrooy(m): 11:28am On Aug 10, 2023
chatinent:
Where is the slay queen kwanu?

Is it that nwa maid sitting yonder? 🀦

If you see the way these nwa maids dey order for wetin dem serious grandpa cannot buy for them ehn. Na una guys wey dey pick every maggot and pauper for street I blame sha. No bi say dem bi the guy gf or wife o. And if you check, the guy's babe is very clean and more presentable than this nwa maid.

Why then choose maggot over periwinkle?

Their mentality seeing a guy who wants to talk them out using the Chicken Republic date is to make sure dem don rip am at least ₦10k fess so that even if he wipes, dem no lose. Oya mistakenly go to the date with your car, if the plan was ₦10k hit and run, they will decide to increase it to ₦30k hit and may stay small. How do you guys even wipe every nonsense you see! Aren't you concerned of losing your dignity to some street extension..STDs, STIs and self respect! And you females feeling every guy you meet is an opportunity to fill your stomach before he wipes, you really lack wipe manners. Not every mf wants to wipe you!

I say wait for me for Mr Biggs, you don enter inside siddon dey order upandan...dey order Shawarma, Catfish barbecue, cake for your birthday in next three months, four packs of meat pie, not even minding the cup of ice cream you don chop plus the plate of rice, spag, moimoi, extra egg, turkey and two pieces of towel. Theif, I said wait the fck for me for Mr Biggs junction! That's where we will talk and rate our poverty, lie to each other and dispatch!

Ripper don already drink two plate of goat meat with agidi. These kinds of girls are majorly broke. Spits! I don't even look at them twice?l! Broke mf who are always the first to pop out to rate guys when they've got zero shishi. Now dem never rip you? You dey chop wetin you no fit pay.

Flog am stockfish hook for back make she begin wash plates jare una leave am dey speak English.

Na so one useless girl for school back then they tell me say when I go upgrade my 2005 Corolla to the latest model. Who bi this pastard? E remain small I deck her fixed lashes commot. You know wetin I see before I buy 2005? You know how many nights I starve? Abi you feel say I from rich home? Car wey I suffer buy make I use am too dey run freelance uber after other hustles and school. Girl wey I plan to even manage wey no get shishi...even two square meal dey hard for school, and still come no know book. But she get good character but what the fck is good character when your mentality is a fckery! The disadvantages of her flashed me and I left her and left that moment. She was a weapon fashioned against me!

Like I always say, the only person you should care and buy things for wholeheartedly is your wife or wife-to-be. Others are improper fractions!
I read your comment until I tire gaan! πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Streetmovement(m): 11:30am On Aug 10, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mosquito don make mistake go bite vampire πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 10, 2023
Fiscus105:

You and the guys on the front page, did u know the background of this story?.......I'm very sure the girl would have frustrated him by deceiving and manipulating, couple with extortion before she finally arrived, and when she arrived, the guy has seen signal that the girl will not allow him to sleep with her.

No guy , I repeat no guy would sure that a girl is ready to have sex with him ,that would abscond on date.

Woman start playing straight with guys, if u dnt ready to sleep with him, dnt even start conversation with him let alone taking his money

You guys are so slow, did you even listen to yourself at all?

A lady must sleep with a guy because he spent on her? Do you even know the meaning of extortion? So the best way to display his grievances is to abscond abi?

So before I can talk to a guy, I should be ready to sleep with him? Talking equals sleeping with him? How old are you?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by BoldBrainz(m): 11:31am On Aug 10, 2023
Gamesmart:

Why does it not warrant this treatment?

My brother, it doesn't take more than a week for any reasonable guy to recognise a girl who is stark broke. And when you go ahead to continue a relationship with that sort of female, it gets really ironical and irritating when you begin to complain that she's after your money. What were you expecting a broke girl to be after before, aside money? Your smiles?

When you fetch ants infested wood to your house, you certainly should be ready for the consequences.

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 10, 2023
Gamesmart:

Of course.

She is a typical female.

Refuses accountability for her and fellow women, selfish, self-centred, don't give a toss about men's struggles or challenges but expect men to give a shit about hers, create subjective argument points from anything that favours her/women's positions (not strictly logic, facts and objectivity), entitled, self-victimising with a victim-mentality, self-overvaluing, will not listen to or tolerate anything highlighting her/women's wrongs, wants to be put on a pedestal irrespective of her value, want equal beneficial outcomes despite the inferior contribution/performance/competence of her like ..........and so much more!

How some men put such people in the house and then claim that makes them "mature, responsible and settled" is really beyond me.

Cry pls πŸ™πŸ½

We want to see your tears 😭

It has to fill the ocean, pls 😒

2 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Beverlyjean(f): 11:33am On Aug 10, 2023
Miravik900:

I won’t say that’s rape

Really...so what will u call it... because its definitely sex without consent
Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Gamesmart: 11:36am On Aug 10, 2023
Jovialjune1:

You must be an everlasting cretin for you to defend a useless man that absconded from paying his bill, daft eel grin grin grin

Dog, I hope this is done to you too.

Or worse still, make you a single mother; running everything on her own. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Gamesmart: 11:38am On Aug 10, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Cry pls πŸ™πŸ½

We want to see your tears 😭

It has to fill the ocean, pls 😒

Cry? When I don't take una seriously?

Na Simps and women go dey cry when life deals with them. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Gamesmart: 11:39am On Aug 10, 2023
gassbee:
Only broke ass simps will behave so immature, u can even d class of girl d simp is asking out

This is foolish!

Go and learn the meaning of "Simp".

3 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Gamesmart: 11:40am On Aug 10, 2023
Fiscus105:

You are telling that selfish dog this?

She would not listen o.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Gamesmart: 11:42am On Aug 10, 2023
Jovialjune1:

A lady must sleep with a guy because he spent on her? Do you even know the meaning of extortion? So the best way to display his grievances is to abscond abi?

So before I can talk to a guy, I should be ready to sleep with him? Talking equals sleeping with him? How old are you?

Fiscus105, I told you the dog will not listen. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

To her, it is okay for women to be nasty to men and take advantage of them. But if a man does same, it is bad.

Selfish village dog! grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Gamesmart: 11:43am On Aug 10, 2023
BoldBrainz:

My brother, it doesn't take more than a week for any reasonable guy to recognise a girl who is stark broke. And when you go ahead to continue a relationship with that sort of female, it gets really ironical and irritating when you begin to complain that she's after your money. What were you expecting a broke girl to be after before, aside money? Your smiles?

When you fetch ants infested wood to your house, you certainly should be ready for the consequences.

So because she is broke, that entitles her to dupe a man?

5 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:48am On Aug 10, 2023
She did not come along with her phone, her wallet. She just wear cloth follow man to restaurant with no cash at all.
They gave her 2 hilarious options to chose;
To either wash plate for a month. Or they arrange able and strong men to fvck her in exchange for payment for all she ate with her boyfriend. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by BoldBrainz(m): 11:50am On Aug 10, 2023
Gamesmart:

Look, I quite understand the tidal wave this your argument is sailing on, and I assure you, I don't have the energy or temperament for this back-and-forth right now.

I have not sought to justify her failure to keep up her end of a mutual agreement. That much was made evident from my very first comment.

However, there is the need to put all factors on the table for logical examinations, if we want to reason like the humans we are. The girl is nothing close to being a slay queen. She's hungry looking with an unkempt haircut that is not even doing her worn out polo any justice.

If as a guy, you happen to see this sort of girl and not recognise the fact she epitomises the concepts of lack and hunger, whatever behavioural anomalies you experience with her, is solely your cup of tea.

C'est fini!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Chudyned26: 11:54am On Aug 10, 2023
You guys saying that the guy is wicked, may your brothers and son be treated the same way the girl treated the guy.

How can a guy admire you as a lady, walk up to you as a lady ,you accept just to leech him?
He sent you t.fare and you ate it and you expect him to be happy?

Who knows how long the girl has been playing him . Am sure guilty conscience didn't allow her visit him at his house that made her choose a restaurant also in order to leech him further. But the guy is smarter and decided to pay back.

If you don't like a guy, don't accept his proposal and don't make demands or take anything from him . And if he insisted and gift you something, state it clear to him that you are not interested in dating him if the gift is for you to compromise.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Gamesmart: 11:55am On Aug 10, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Look, I quite understand the tidal wave this your argument is sailing on, and I assure you, I don't have the energy or temperament for this back-and-forth right now.

I have not sought to justify her failure to keep up her end of a mutual agreement. That much was made evident from my very first comment.

However, there is the need to put all factors on the table for logical examinations, if we want to reason like the humans we are. The girl is nothing close to being a slay queen. She's hungry looking with an unkempt haircut that is not even doing her worn out polo any justice.

If as a guy, you happen to see this sort of girl and not recognise the fact she epitomises the concepts of lack and hunger, whatever behavioural anomalies you experience with her, is solely your cup of tea.

C'est fini!!

Who is talking with you about slay queen?

You are castigating a guy for scamming someone that scammed him, without castigating the first scammer because you obviously son't think women should be held accountable.

You can easily answer my question instead of trying to deviate and distract:

And according to your repeated write-ups, he should be held accountable for not working hard to understand her circumstances while she is held accountable for nothing, including her actions and behaviours?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Gamesmart: 11:56am On Aug 10, 2023
Chudyned26:
You guys saying that the guy is wicked, may your brothers and son be treated the same way the girl treated the guy.

How can a guy admire you as a lady, walk up to you as a lady ,you accept just to leech him?
He sent you t.fare and you ate it and you expect him to be happy?

Who knows how long the girl has been playing him . Am sure guilty conscience didn't allow her visit him at his house that made her choose a restaurant also in order to leech him further. But the guy is smarter and decided to pay back.

If you don't like a guy, don't accept his proposal and don't make demands or take anything from him . And if he insisted and gift you something, state it clear to him that you are not interested in dating him if the gift is for you to compromise.

Thank, you.

BoldBrainz will soon explain to us.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by BoldBrainz(m): 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2023
Gamesmart:

Who is talking with you about slay queen?

You are castigating a guy for scamming someone that scammed him, without castigating the first scammer because you obviously son't think women should be held accountable.

You can easily answer my question instead of trying to deviate and distract:

And according to your repeated write-ups, he should be held accountable for not working hard to understand her circumstances while she is held accountable for nothing, including her actions and behaviours?

Guy, no stress me abeg!

Wetin I dey type and wetin you dey understand be like red oil and cold water . I don't know if you're deliberately misunderstanding my points just to rile me up, or if this is you just being you.

Whichever it is, e don do abeg! I wan go buy weed chop.
Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by gassbee: 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2023
Gamesmart:

This is foolish!

Go and learn the meaning of "Simp".
there are better ways u could have taken out ur revenge, taking a lady out on a pdate and simply disappearing does not show u have enough balls
Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by ShaqFu: 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sMH-4Wygig

Moment a slayqueen was embarassed at a restaurant after her online date left her there.

Apparently, her supposed date had sent her Tfare before and she ate it. So after much pleading and persuading, she agreed to come and he sent her another Tfare to come and she came finally.

He took her to a local restaurant, ate and drank and excused himself to pee only to "vanish" into thin air leaving a note that said she should use the first Tfare he sent to her to pay the bills.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://fb.watch/mk0EyON4iU/?mibextid=Nif5oz
Just imagine. Wonder why she should lead him on when she damn well know she doesn't want to mingle with him.

To think she even went out with him without even carrying her own money. The mind some of these girls have is something else.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by AdeloveHomes: 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
The begining of the storey will be ... The guy sent her first tfare she spend it ... Second tfare now she come and she does not want the guy to reach Babylon after spending so much on her and eat food with turkey ...you wan come move out cooly ... Kudos to the guy ... Welcome to the club my guy ...

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Kaido: 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
obinna58:
No matter how entitled this b!tches are, no one should be treated like trash, some men sha deserve how they’re being treated by women
these**

"Nobody likes to be played, regardless of the relationship." -DMX

3 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
Gamesmart:

Fiscus105, I told you my mother a dog does not listen. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

To her, it is okay for women like my mother to be nasty to men like my father and take advantage of them. But if a man does same, it is bad.

Selfish village dog is my mother grin grin grin

Fixed, eyah poor her 😒

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by lexy2014: 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
Stingy irresponsible men everywhere, there's no need for all these.
Pls go and help d lady settle the bill. Or are u stingy and irresponsible?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
As much as I'm not in support of her not havin any moni on her, dat guy is a bΓ stard.
Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
Gamesmart:

My mother a dog, I hope this is done to my daughters too.

Or worse still, make my daughters be single mothers just the way my father made my mother a multiple baby mama; running everything on her own
. grin grin grin grin

Fixed, sad πŸ˜”

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Fiscus105(m): 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
Jovialjune1:

If u re not foolish, you won't eat guys money and try to play smart, ..... ritual never start butcher such ladies like you, when they really start , nobody will tell u to use ur hand to get money and not smelling hole.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

75-Year-Old British Man Cries Out After African Girl Scammed Him Of Β£20k (Pics) / 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND / 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.