Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar (24145 Views)

Naira Plunges To N575 To A Dollar Two Days After Aboki FX Update Suspension / More Troubles As Naira Inches Closer To N500/$1 / Oil Price Inches Towards $70, 44% Above Benchmark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by WildChild00(m): 8:23am On Aug 10, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

But stop scamming people.
I want to place a curse on all scammers (using WildChild00 as a point of contact to other scammers ) especially here on nairaland, it shall never be well with them, they shall die a miserable death, vultures shall feed on their dead bodies, misery shall forever locate them. Woe betide all scammers.
WildChild00

Show proof, if can.... grin cheesy
Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by rtdCivilservant: 8:25am On Aug 10, 2023
WildChild00:

Show proof, if can.... grin cheesy
Shut up! Refund all the monies u stole.
I want to place a curse on all scammers (using WildChild00 as a point of contact to other scammers ) especially here on nairaland, it shall never be well with them, they shall die a miserable death, vultures shall feed on their dead bodies, misery shall forever locate them. Woe betide all scammers.
WildChild00
Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by WildChild00(m): 8:29am On Aug 10, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

Shut up! Refund all the monies u stole.
WildChild00

Spammer keep it up, no proof, but just spamming grin grin cheesy old man, you don't know you are too old for this 😭😭

https://www.nairaland.com/5581961/scam-alert-avoid-calm-scammer#124783487
Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by rtdCivilservant: 8:30am On Aug 10, 2023
WildChild00:

Spammer keep it up, no proof, but just spamming grin grin cheesy old man, you don't know you are too old for this 😭😭

https://www.nairaland.com/5581961/scam-alert-avoid-calm-scammer#124783487
WildChild00
Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by WildChild00(m): 8:33am On Aug 10, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

WildChild00

Same copy and paste grin grin with no proof to back it up

See your Access Bank account number
0707091000 just open google.com and copy and paste it, see how you have destroyed your image 😭🙀

2 Likes

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by rtdCivilservant: 8:34am On Aug 10, 2023
WildChild00:

Same copy and paste grin grin with no proof to back it up

See your Access Bank account number
0707091000 just open google.com and copy and paste it, see how you have destroyed your image 😭🙀
Everyone on nairaland now knows u are a scammer.
WildChild00
Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by WildChild00(m): 8:37am On Aug 10, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

Everyone on nairaland now knows u are a scammer.
WildChild00

Same copy and paste with no proof to back it up as usual, when you accuse someone of scam, with proof, what does that tell you, but as for you, I can proof it beyond reasonable doubt that you have been scamming here on nairaland for the past 8-9yrs with proof of all your nairaland user handlers linking back to back to your 3 names, bank accounts, etc

1 Like

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by rtdCivilservant: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2023
WildChild00:

Same copy and paste with no proof to back it up as usual, when you accuse someone of scam, with proof, what does that tell you, but as for you, I can proof it beyond reasonable doubt that you have been scamming here on nairaland for the past 8-9yrs with proof of all your nairaland user handlers linking back to back to your 3 names, bank accounts, etc
Try and be coherent in ur writing.
WildChild00
Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by WildChild00(m): 8:46am On Aug 10, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

Try and be coherent in ur writing.
WildChild00

If you don't respect yourself now, old man scammer, I will post all your details from 9yrs ago with all your nairaland user handlers here for all to see

If you quote this again

3 Likes

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by rtdCivilservant: 8:50am On Aug 10, 2023
WildChild00:

If you don't respect yourself now, old man scammer, I will post all your details from 9yrs ago with all your nairaland user handlers here for all to see

If you quote this again
I dare ur father to post.
WildChild00

1 Like

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by rtdCivilservant: 8:54am On Aug 10, 2023
WildChild00:

Okāy wait for it
https://www.nairaland.com/5581961/scam-alert-avoid-calm-scammer
Scammer, post. I know all ur tricks.
WildChild00
Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by rtdCivilservant: 8:56am On Aug 10, 2023
WildChild00:

Okāy wait for it
https://www.nairaland.com/5581961/scam-alert-avoid-calm-scammer

Here are his details

Phone number 1: 08135065702

Phone number 2: 08118251445

Phone number 3: 08152758017

Bank account details : 0707091000
Name- Olashile Aina Afuwape

techgeek12 is a fraudster, up till now I haven't earned anything and I sent him total of 10k. These are his details:

first bank
Akintunde Onipede

Admob does work, even self click, but some are out to scam you.

I already posted this ur details earlier to the world. Ur reverse psychology won't work.
WildChild00
Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by rtdCivilservant: 9:03am On Aug 10, 2023
WildChild00, aka the scammer, I am still waiting for you.
Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 10, 2023
helinues:
Toh
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Chairman, how market?
E shock you?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by JDJDjD: 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
theophorus:
Abeg make people who need am dey buy am go until he go dey excess for ground and he go begin crash till he go reach #50. cool
Crash to Where?
This one still dey dream

3 Likes

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Abolodje: 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Told y'all it will get to 1200 by January
Might just trade at 2000 by January the way it’s going

2 Likes

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Newmans: 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
Who will help nigeria?
God forgive us!

2 Likes

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Psychokinetic: 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
TruthHurts1:

https://dailytrust.com/naira-inches-towards-n1000-1-at-parallel-market/
More cashout to those wey dey cashout oooooooo
Your president na drug dealer but you talk say you nor wan do G cos you get conscience
Na that conscience go kill you throway 🙄

1 Like

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by BoldBrainz(m): 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
helinues:
Toh

That's all you have to say? Eh, Helinues.. ?

The dollar is trading for 950 naira here in Abuja as we speak, and all you can say is "toh"?

1 Like

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Skillsnigeria: 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by NaijaCover(m): 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Chetas81(m): 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
ONLY SLAVE CITIZEN LIVE ON ANOTHER COUNTRY CURRENCY, WHERE IS OUR PRODUCTION LINE,IF YOU THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN ARE NOT SICK
Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by SouthSouth1914: 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
If the Naira has been unified, where did you get parallel market? Tinubu is just a disaster right from the start.

Those of you who voted for, should hide their heads in shame!

2 Likes

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by JoshTim: 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
Have preached and advocated the solution since day 1. There is nothing policy can do without the real sector. The government should not shy away from it's responsibility. The naira strength is tied to what we produce, production efficiency, and capacity utilization.

Corruption must also also be eliminated.

5 Likes

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by CodeTemplar: 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
Low export means low forex supply.

1 Like

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by ReacherSaidNoth: 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
olril17:

We are in big big trouble with Tinubu as president. There is no hope being renewed,it’s going to be a daily dosage of high powered Shegey😭
There's no need to quote the entire post.

1 Like

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by bigtt76(f): 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
Round tripping is still going on here. Best thing is resume sales to BDC and lift restrictions. Flood the market with the dollars when everyone has gotten their fill, demand go slow down cheesy cheesy cheesy

TruthHurts1:

https://dailytrust.com/naira-inches-towards-n1000-1-at-parallel-market/

1 Like

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
A party failed for 8 years straight and you expect same party to suddenly change. Ment 🤣🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by OgbeniOja1: 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
Oya defend Baba
helinues:
Toh
Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Evestar200(f): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
May God help us all.
Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by olril17(m): 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:
There's no need to quote the entire post.
Sorry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Manage Money As A Nigerian In Your 20s / Why Are Nigerians So Quick To Accept Inflation? / Oil price rises as uncertainty over Nigeria elections, Venezuela tension mounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.