Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar (24176 Views)

Naira Plunges To N575 To A Dollar Two Days After Aboki FX Update Suspension / More Troubles As Naira Inches Closer To N500/$1 / Oil Price Inches Towards $70, 44% Above Benchmark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Burob: 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
Global2000:
What about those agbadorian. This government go favour me and my family. How far?. Una never see something. This na just beginning of the film. Tomorrow wey be friday i will open my 15yrs old wine to celebrate it.
Una go see shege!.
As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us, 750 euros a week, is how much in Naira now? grin.
Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by happney65: 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
At the beginning of the Tinubu administration. I said he will be a total and complete failure and Buhari will better than him.

Some people starting coming for me claiming it will favour them and their family

Told them their prayers won't work because if it will,he suppose don work in naija all these while before now.

Before December he go enter 1K. Bag of rice is now 44K, see Nigeria,see Zimbabwe.

Eyin osinwin

5 Likes

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Dreamhighnow(m): 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
Racoon:

You are now speaking in phrases abi - having speech deficit? Your razor blade mouth can't talk again? Defend it man.

APC is such a demonic party.

1 Like

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by RomanGreen: 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Told y'all it will get to 1200 by January

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by spencekat(m): 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2023
Wahala!!!.Buhari killed this country.

1 Like

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Burob: 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

APC is such a demonic party.
Over 200 million Nigerians like yourself, na APC make a lazy man like you poor in your country?

Shameless Thing that has to iota of shame, waiting for the same demonic party to better his life?

1 Like

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Rahkman: 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2023
helinues:

I am on this thread deliberately cos we are not a coward . We are taking responsibility of the high dollar rate without blaming anyone.

Same way we will take the responsibility when the price come down to normal.

Btc is currently around $29k for months now but same btc is projected to hit $50k by December. That na expo

Illiterate talk weytin be the correlation between btc/ usd and naira continous fall?

1 Like

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Dreamhighnow(m): 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2023
Bigkoko:
Ghen ghen....... This dollar appreciation will favor
it will favour their stupidity

Awon osinwin eyan

1 Like

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Burob: 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2023
Rahkman:
Illiterate talk weytin be the correlation between btc/ usd and naira continous fall?
Economics Illiterate Lazy thing, go & find a way to earn in btc.
Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Dreamhighnow(m): 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
Burob:
Over 200 million Nigerians like yourself, na APC make a lazy man like you poor in your country?

Shameless Thing that has to iota of shame, waiting for the same demonic party to better his life?

Your head and family knack ground. Who told u i be poor person. If we dey talk national matter, No dey go personal except you and family wan ran mad. Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
Landmine1:
you are the one perceived as an animal on this forum.

You should know better than to engage that known fool.

1 Like

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Rahkman: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
Burob:
Illiterate Lazy thing, go & find a way to earn in btc.
how much btc u don earn? ode

2 Likes

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by fineboynl(m): 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
The niger declaring no fly zone and border closures will impact our exchange

2 Likes

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Burob: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

Your head and family knack ground. Who told u i be poor person. If we dey talk national matter, No dey go personal except you and family wan ran mad. Idiot
Gerrout lazy Poor man, incoherent Wailer.
Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Crvrider: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
olril17:

We are in big big trouble with Tinubu as president. There is no hope being renewed,it’s going to be a daily dosage of high powered Shegey😭

Why do you people keep quoting the entire article.

1 Like

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Burob: 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
Rahkman:
how much btc u don earn? ode
I earn in euros.
Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Dreamhighnow(m): 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
Burob:
Gerrout lazy Poor man, incoherent Wailer.
konida fun idiot. No dey quote me again ti o ba fesiwin
Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Rahkman: 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
Burob:
I earn in euros.
yes even I earn gold mtseew

2 Likes

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Burob: 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
Rahkman:
yes even I earn gold mtseew
Good for you, you can never go wrong with gold, even better than diamonds that is falling today in demand.
Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Hollusilva28(m): 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2023
BoldBrainz:

That's all you have to say? Eh, Helinues.. ?

The dollar is trading for 950 naira here in Abuja as we speak, and all you can say is "toh"?
I just change @910 at Ibadan this morning. Naira is valueless
Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by donb06: 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
helinues:

I am on this thread deliberately cos we are not a coward . We are taking responsibility of the high dollar rate without blaming anyone.

Same way we will take the responsibility when the price come down to normal.

Btc is currently around $29k for months now but same btc is projected to hit $50k by December. That na expo

I be wan banter u as I see your last paragraph... I just smile say everything no be banter abeg cheesy ...mk BTC fire up abeg mk we soft.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Burob: 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hollusilva28:
I just change @910 at Ibadan this morning. Naira is valueless
Use am take clean your yansh as toilet paper.
Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by olril17(m): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2023
Crvrider:

Why do you people keep quoting the entire article.
Pele my dear
Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by DestinyNigga: 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2023
Even if e reach 1500 naira na Obidents alone go suffer am. We Agbadorians will continue buying it 190. It will favour me and my family 😂

3 Likes

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by OblorOblor: 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
No cause for alarm; the E-BALLER that turned Lagos to Dubai will return Naira to N120/dollar. Whichever way, e go favour me and my family.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by dennisworld1(m): 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
Place ban fully on d fuuucking black market.
Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Ogegod87: 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
WildChild00:
When your export does not match with your import, this is what happens, Nigeria currently does not produce any commodity fir export, but only import most of her commodity, South Korea was in this mess years ago, one Korean Won to the dollar was a thousand won, but today the story is different, South Korea from consumption economy to production economy and their economy is stronger, your Samsung electronics, LG electronics, Etc are all produced and imported from South Korea, the question is why can Nigeria emulate South Korea.
Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Mikeshine(m): 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
WildChild00:
When your export does not match with your import, this is what happens, Nigeria currently does not produce any commodity fir export, but only import most of her commodity, South Korea was in this mess years ago, one Korean Won to the dollar was a thousand won, but today the story is different, South Korea from consumption economy to production economy and their economy is stronger, your Samsung electronics, LG electronics, Etc are all produced and imported from South Korea, the question is why can Nigeria emulate South Korea.
what have we been exporting before when dollar was at #150 to 1$?

2 Likes

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by BabaIbo: 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
I was wondering why some of these companies I deal with suddenly changed their products prices without prior notice.

Until one of them notified me to check the current exchange rate, so I came here to confirm it, and it is true.
Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by poiZon: 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
tommy589:
Ban importation of some items to halt naira sliding
That will be the worst thing to do at this time
Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by micgray100(m): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
WE ARE IN BIG TROUBLE IN THIS NATION.... I SWEAR.... YOU WEY GET MONEY FOR NAIRA IN NIGERIAN ACCOUNT DEY LOSE VALUE EVERY DAY... IMAGINE YOUR 4 MILLION NAIRA WHICH WAS 5000 DOLLAR LAST WEEK TURNED TO 4500 DOLLARS THIS WEEK....

LOSS OF 500 DOLLARS IN JUST 1 WEEK....\

NAIRA DEY WINE ME OOO

4 Likes

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Redbarry: 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
helinues:
Toh
Honestly I don't know why God allows people like you who defend all sorts of evil to exist. Idiots like you are the reason why Nigeria is going down the drain because you people are always there to defend evil and clap for the evil doers. Thank God He is not man sha because honestly left to me swift judgement and punishment will be visited on you and your type.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

GTBank Stops Over-The-Counter Western-Union Transactions, Use Internet Banking / China Coronavirus: Apple Temporarily Closes All 42 Stores In China / Starting Up A Bakery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.