Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar (24081 Views)

Naira Plunges To N575 To A Dollar Two Days After Aboki FX Update Suspension / More Troubles As Naira Inches Closer To N500/$1 / Oil Price Inches Towards $70, 44% Above Benchmark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by specialmati(m): 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin zombies nairaland branch says hi to APC demonic party
Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Dawn91(m): 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
helinues:

I am on this thread deliberately cos we are not a coward . We are taking responsibility of the high dollar rate without blaming anyone.

Same way we will take the responsibility when the price come down to normal.

Btc is currently around $29k for months now but same btc is projected to hit $50k by December. That na expo

Okay if by December it doesn't reach $50k accept that I can send hit squad to roll and find you.

Don't worry about your location, that one na small thing . Anywhere you are I can arrange for hitmen to off you

I have enough darknet links all they need is your picture which my HK can get like easily

Agree now before the whole Nairaland that is I invest now and by December it doesn't reach $50k your life is forfeit?

Do you agree?

2 Likes

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Nobleou(m): 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nigerians deserve whatever they see...
NO PITY

3 Likes

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by wonlasewonimi: 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
No worries... the master strategist who tamed bar beach like moses parted the red sea and increased Lagos IGR to billions has got it covered. Lest we forget he has been preparing for this before he was delivered by unknown parents in iragbiji. This is a piece of cake!

4 Likes

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Mosba: 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2023
This pass Niger coup de'tate
Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by boldtruthalways: 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
You guys have not seen anything yet. When you were asked to vote wisely, you insulted everybody. This is the consequence of it. Prepare for N1500/$ in December if the courts fail to deliver justice in the Presidential election petition tribunal.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Landmine1: 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
helinues:

Your own wailing na factory fitted, nothing wey you no go wail about, even if dollar dropped to N300 today, you will still find fault in it as you can't complete being an opposition without opposing everything.

How you are being perceived on this forum is something you should take your time to find out
you are the one perceived as an animal on this forum.

5 Likes

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Burob: 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
wonlasewonimi:
No worries... the master strategist who tamed bar beach like moses parted the red sea and increased Lagos IGR to billions has got it covered. Lest we forget he has been preparing for this before he was delivered by unknown parents in iragbiji. This is a piece of cake!
Lazy man, go and find a way to make foreign exchange, me I like high Benjamin Franklin.

1 Like

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by int0x80(m): 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
This is a good news, I hope it gets to #1500 by December grin grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Blaze14k: 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
helinues:
Toh

Lol talk don finish for dis one mouth.. just pray dat dangote refinery start soon if not we are in deep trouble.

1 Like

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by wonlasewonimi: 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
Burob:
Lazy man, go and find a way to make foreign exchange, me I like high Benjamin Franklin.
Duh, I earn in pounds mate

1 Like

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Burob: 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
boldtruthalways:
You guys have not seen anything yet. When you were asked to vote wisely, you insulted everybody. This is the consequence of it. Prepare for N1500/$ in December if the courts fail to deliver justice in the Presidential election petition tribunal.
Be prepared for N1500/$ in December cos only disillusioned Obidients like yourself. are waiting for the courts, like they waited for Yakubu & Bvas grin.

1 Like

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by stocktaker: 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2023
TruthHurts1:

https://dailytrust.com/naira-inches-towards-n1000-1-at-parallel-market/
. Best antidote is to ban the Bureau de change and see the situation change for better , I feel some bad eggs within CBN and commercial banks sells dollar to bureau de change to make profit for their own pocket
Let's some body tell us what Nigerian will loose if we ban Bureau de change
They are the problem

5 Likes

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Druss(m): 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2023
We are under attack from speculators. Yet there is no defence.

1 Like

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Burob: 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
wonlasewonimi:

Sharap, then you would not have been wailing, incoherent liar.
Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by streetfabulous: 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
We are now in a townhall that's different from...... ....anyway, let me quickly go and make a down payment for roasted corn b4 it is too late.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by lexy2014: 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
helinues:

I am on this thread deliberately cos we are not a coward . We are taking responsibility of the high dollar rate without blaming anyone.

Same way we will take the responsibility when the price come down to normal.

Btc is currently around $29k for months now but same btc is projected to hit $50k by December. That na expo

Which responsibility are you taking?

Are you taking responsibility because it's a good thing to do or because you have run out of who to blame?

As it stands, you would have blamed buhari for it but it will seem stupid since you supported the same buhari of disastrous memory and have continued supporting Tinubu who is creating a more disastrous memory.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by samwillyco1(m): 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
Does Young guys that was used for election rigging how far ?
Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by nsivic2001: 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
We are drifting towards the Zimbabwe way😪😪😪😪

1 Like

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Burob: 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
wonlasewonimi:

Egyptian pounds most likely?
Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by onuman: 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2023

DEPOPULATION PROGRAM IN AFRICA BEGINNING WITH
NIGERIA.
---------------------------------
Tinubutitis is Nigerians' new disease deriving from the unprecendented fall in Naira value since June 2023. It's beyond Nigeria becoming the official poverty capital of the world; it looks like a global agent is using Tinubu to start a human depopulation process beginning with Nigeria. It's a horrendous situation. To have his military coup accepted by Western countries, IBB then accepted the poison of IMF currency devaluation directive; poverty set into Nigeria for the first time.
It's like for Tinubu to get his stolen mandate accepted by Western powers, Tinubu accepted further mangling of the value of the Naira and ensuing hunger with death from diseases in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
Time to bomb X2 day and night non stop bombing
Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Burob: 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
onuman:
Tinubutitis is Nigerians' new disease driving from the unprecendented fall in Naira value. It's beyond Nigeria becoming the official poverty capital of the world; it looks like a global agent is using Tinubu to start a human depopulation process beginning with Nigeria. It's a horrendous situation. To have his military coup accepted by Western countries, IBB then accepted the poison of IMF currency devaluation directive; poverty set into Nigeria for the first time.
It's like for Tinubu to get his stolen mandate accepted by Western powers, Tinubu accepted further mangling of the value of the Naira.
If only Lazy you & your lazy state & Local governments could make use of their comparative advantages & tap into those commodities for export.

Nigeria would have been a lot lot better.
Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Noblegraphix20(m): 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
We are getting there...
Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Bigkoko: 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ghen ghen....... This dollar appreciation will favor

1 Like

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Burob: 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
Bigkoko:
Ghen ghen....... This dollar appreciation will favor
Lazy people that don’t export anything other than Federal Government crude oil, want low foreign exchange?

Height of laziness mixed up with disillusion, taken to the extreme.

1 Like

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by onuman: 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
Burob:
If only Lazy you & your lazy state & Local governments could make use of their comparative advantages & tap into those commodities for export.

Nigeria would have been a lot lot better.

See nothing, do nothing. Owners of Nigeria are bent on sending you to bed without food and waking up without food. You don't look beyond the nose.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by APC2: 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
I just sold $200 for N185,000. A dollar was bought from me by an Aboki at N925. Only knows how much he is going to buyers. If not because of payment of house rent, I will never sell my dollars now. Dollar will hit 1,000 before the end of August. Thank God for YouTube wey dey help me

5 Likes

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Burob: 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
onuman:

See nothing, do nothing. Owners of Nigeria are bent on sending you to bed without food and waking up without food. You don't look beyond the nose.
Speak for your lazy self Onuman (Basketmouth) me I prefer high Benjamin Franklin.

Not one hat, fits all head sizes.
Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by saintobing: 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
Where are those shouting tinubu to president and those blaming emefiele?

2 Likes

Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Burob: 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
saintobing:
Where are those shouting tinubu to president and those blaming emefiele?
Lazy man that doesn’t export or uses online mediums to make foreign exchange like yourself are the chief wailers, go to the business section of Nairaland & hustle.
Re: Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar by Global2000: 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
What about those agbadorian. This government go favour me and my family. How far?. Una never see something. This na just beginning of the film. Tomorrow wey be friday i will open my 15yrs old wine to celebrate it.
Una go see shege!.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business / 7 Basic Steps To Improve Your Financial Condition In 2018 / Twitter And Instagram Acount For Sale..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.