Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

My Experience With Money Doublers - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience With Money Doublers (22291 Views)

Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money / Click If You Want To By A Lpv Forum Account With Money Inside The Account / Mistake We Make With Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by DarkCaesar(m): 12:52am On Aug 11, 2023
dontrulee:

You did well.
Enjoy and spend the money well.
500k may be small, but leave some aside for investments.
Chill, take your guys out.
You can decide to spend or not spend on girls.
Just enjoy the money because before you blink, it's gone grin grin
What investment would he do with part of 500k u asked him to leave aside…..I’m really interested
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by brain54(m): 7:35am On Aug 11, 2023
DarkCaesar:

What investment would he do with part of 500k u asked him to leave aside…..I’m really interested
They are people that invest with less than even 50k…

No amount is too small to invest.

Also never look down on investment opportunities!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Chronosvineberg(m): 9:23am On Aug 11, 2023
Damian911:
A guy approached me yesterday and introduced himself and pointed to the direction of few guys saying they're money doublers and I should give it a try that I won't regret it blah blah blah. Well, I already knew they were scammers but decided to play along. I started with #500 and they did their stupid abracadabra and gave me 5k that I won I pretended I was surprised and happy and told them I'll be back and getting I wanted to take all my savings but decided to take a part of it totalling #200k. I decided to play a fast one on them using psychology

Immediately I got there I told them I'm with 200k and whispered into their ears "Shh, you see this money I brought is nothing if you can double it for me, the company I work for kept #20m with me and I have access to my Dad's account and he's got #2.5m so if you double it for me I'll give you guys #20.5m and you double it we share the proceeds" They encouraged me to and quickly doubled the #200k to #500k. I pretended to be even more astonished and promised to be back with #20.5m. They encouraged me saying its my my opportunity of making it in life and utilize it well! Took the #500k and almost screamed "I Will Be Back"

Since I never go and the mugus have been calling me. I kukuma break make I have peace! They no know say if scamming was food chain I'll be the apex predator! They met the apex predator!

I am so pleased with you my child
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Damian911: 9:28am On Aug 11, 2023
dontrulee:

You did well.
Enjoy and spend the money well.
500k may be small, but leave some aside for investments.
Chill, take your guys out.
You can decide to spend or not spend on girls.
Just enjoy the money because before you blink, it's gone grin grin
Yeah thanks bro
Na fixed deposit sure pass.
People still get friends? sad
Which girls? Maybe AI tongue
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by tobby20: 9:29am On Aug 11, 2023
DarkCaesar:
Tell this tale to the kids in your street
They will tell you to go and bring that 20m plus wey u get for house and that they will help you hold your 500k, that’s if they don’t jazz you as well but for that 200k forget say u go carry am leave there grin
b like say you don work with them before for ikeja

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Damian911: 9:29am On Aug 11, 2023
Chronosvineberg:

I am so pleased with you my child
Who's your child! Is everything okay ?
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Damian911: 9:30am On Aug 11, 2023
labake1:

Yes o like OP using GOTV or DSTV
Probably the Op in your imagination. Certainly not me!
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Zigzagman: 11:06am On Aug 11, 2023
Interesting
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Chronosvineberg(m): 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2023
Damian911:
Who's your child! Is everything okay ?

No vex bros, I was so pleased with your story I was speaking figuratively
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Stevengold(m): 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2023
MMM still remains Legendary.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by cidieschat(m): 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2023
In as much as your story doesn't seem true to the ears... They are dumb even in your fictional story

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Gggjhhj: 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2023
Stupid story, na primary school money doublers
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Hotwest: 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2023
Not true
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by GloriousGbola: 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2023
Damian911:
A guy approached me yesterday and introduced himself and pointed to the direction of few guys saying they're money doublers and I should give it a try that I won't regret it blah blah blah. Well, I already knew they were scammers but decided to play along. I started with #500 and they did their stupid abracadabra and gave me 5k that I won I pretended I was surprised and happy and told them I'll be back and getting I wanted to take all my savings but decided to take a part of it totalling #200k. I decided to play a fast one on them using psychology

Immediately I got there I told them I'm with 200k and whispered into their ears "Shh, you see this money I brought is nothing if you can double it for me, the company I work for kept #20m with me and I have access to my Dad's account and he's got #2.5m so if you double it for me I'll give you guys #20.5m and you double it we share the proceeds" They encouraged me to and quickly doubled the #200k to #500k. I pretended to be even more astonished and promised to be back with #20.5m. They encouraged me saying its my my opportunity of making it in life and utilize it well! Took the #500k and almost screamed "I Will Be Back"

Since I never go and the mugus have been calling me. I kukuma break make I have peace! They no know say if scamming was food chain I'll be the apex predator! They met the apex predator!

I find your story hard to believe because I am sure they would have followed you.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Viccur(m): 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2023
This seems unbelievable, more or less a fiction.
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by fineboynl(m): 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2023
I do not believe. No way they can let you walk away with 500k. They can’t try it.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Dshocker(m): 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2023
ikeno:
Des ur tory get k-leg. Money doubler go let u go wit 500k make I hear.

U dey mind am...

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by WillEndInPraise: 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2023
Damian911:

You're probably lost to them, I can bet anything on that! You're saying this to calm your. They will never let you leave even with just 100k talk of 500k lol
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Dshocker(m): 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2023
Damian911:

You are lying 100%...

If you took their 500k, make i bend.

Money doublers will let you go with such money?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Kobicove(m): 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2023
DarkCaesar:
Tell this tale to the kids in your street
They will tell you to go and bring that 20m plus wey u get for house and that they will help you hold your 500k, that’s if they don’t jazz you as well but for that 200k forget say u go carry am leave there grin

grin
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by success1smyn(m): 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2023
Damian911:

Yeepa, weldon sharp guy
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by judedwriter(m): 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2023
Reminds of a recent online scam promising using crypto trading to double your investment in an hour...they even had people testifying to its legitimacy undecided

Funny enough, I thought it was legit.
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by casppyjay: 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2023
ikeno:
daz why dem dey call am story..

See another story below 😅

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Exmilitant(m): 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
Not doubting you but you want to force me to believe that those Ragtags had 500k cash on them? undecided
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by MisterBanny(m): 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
ikeno:

No mind that OP. The guy think say na small children him dey talk to. He claimed he gave them 5hundred and they doubled it to 5k. And they allowed him to go. He went and brought another 200k, and was doubled. They still let him go? Haba na!!

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by patorial(m): 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2023
ikeno:

So you haven't noticed that the OP will randomly create a topic to promote his YouTube content.

Don't you notice how videos by same YouTube creator always matches the topics.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by MisterBanny(m): 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2023
Damian911:

No do make lie kill u ooo. Nobody be mate for here wey u go cum dey lie give us anyhow

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by GanagiBitrus: 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2023
Are Nigerians so gullible to believe this story.
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by AmadeGTG: 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2023
If you believe this story. You can believe anything
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by patorial(m): 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2023
Xammie001:

bro
they want 20.5 million now, so they need to convince him beyond doubt so that he can bring it joor

I'm not sure you have ever met a money double sha.
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by FashionCookie(f): 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2023
Oga fry us...we are your puff-puff. undecided
Who go double money for you, then allow u waka comot with just a promise of returning and non of their members followed you?
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by illicit(m): 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2023
Bro they wont let u go all by yourself

They will verify your address especially when they give u their money

Someone will chaperone u

cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Access Bank Completes Acqusition Of Transnational Bank (Kenya) / Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE / List Of Genuine Local & Foreign Kolanut Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.