Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,523 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

My Experience With Money Doublers - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience With Money Doublers (22210 Views)

Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money / Click If You Want To By A Lpv Forum Account With Money Inside The Account / Mistake We Make With Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by abobote: 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2023
Super story, no scam will allow you leave with 200k, no matter how dumb you appear to be

Moreover, money doubler can only give you fake currency, which means you used 200k to purchase fake 500k.

What are you celebrating?
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by sihamey: 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2023
OP money doubler don’t use real money they use paper and chemical to produce fake money to dupe people. Is either they gave you fake money or you are layingwink
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Emmanuel30a: 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2023
Damian911:
Hey dunderhead!
I'm not responsible for your miserable life
So relax and take the chill pill!
Dunderhead ko "pondandan atibeebeeloo funyin lati sofunmi wipe it's off or Bleep off..." Dunderhead ko thunderhead ni..." You are calling GODHEAD...or what...? You don't know the differences between thunderhead,dunderhead or sunderhead.../what have you, and GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST ETC; as THE HEAD...or as GOD HEAD...?... Are we at loggerhead or a/the/some loggerhead turtles...?... "Dumbbell set with rack for the day..."..
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by kurlz(f): 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2023
GetMeRight:

He claimed that his experience is fresh, my own demand is that he should show us the pic of part of the money. If he does that, I will stop doubting his story. He's lying

Ok. I get

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by vicfajeze: 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2023
dawnomike:
I am still thinking if what to comment... You tried!!!
ABEG NA LIE LIE STORY BE DAT
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by NaijaCover(m): 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
Is Speechless
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by dannex4adx(m): 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2023
Damian911:
A guy approached me yesterday and introduced himself and pointed to the direction of few guys saying they're money doublers and I should give it a try that I won't regret it blah blah blah. Well, I already knew they were scammers but decided to play along. I started with #500 and they did their stupid abracadabra and gave me 5k that I won I pretended I was surprised and happy and told them I'll be back and getting I wanted to take all my savings but decided to take a part of it totalling #200k. I decided to play a fast one on them using psychology

Immediately I got there I told them I'm with 200k and whispered into their ears "Shh, you see this money I brought is nothing if you can double it for me, the company I work for kept #20m with me and I have access to my Dad's account and he's got #2.5m so if you double it for me I'll give you guys #20.5m and you double it we share the proceeds" They encouraged me to and quickly doubled the #200k to #500k. I pretended to be even more astonished and promised to be back with #20.5m. They encouraged me saying its my my opportunity of making it in life and utilize it well! Took the #500k and almost screamed "I Will Be Back"

Since I never go and the mugus have been calling me. I kukuma break make I have peace! They no know say if scamming was food chain I'll be the apex predator! They met the apex predator!

Otunba lamba
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by zrocky: 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2023
Damian911:
A guy approached me yesterday and introduced himself and pointed to the direction of few guys saying they're money doublers and I should give it a try that I won't regret it blah blah blah. Well, I already knew they were scammers but decided to play along. I started with #500 and they did their stupid abracadabra and gave me 5k that I won I pretended I was surprised and happy and told them I'll be back and getting I wanted to take all my savings but decided to take a part of it totalling #200k. I decided to play a fast one on them using psychology

Immediately I got there I told them I'm with 200k and whispered into their ears "Shh, you see this money I brought is nothing if you can double it for me, the company I work for kept #20m with me and I have access to my Dad's account and he's got #2.5m so if you double it for me I'll give you guys #20.5m and you double it we share the proceeds" They encouraged me to and quickly doubled the #200k to #500k. I pretended to be even more astonished and promised to be back with #20.5m. They encouraged me saying its my my opportunity of making it in life and utilize it well! Took the #500k and almost screamed "I Will Be Back"

Since I never go and the mugus have been calling me. I kukuma break make I have peace! They no know say if scamming was food chain I'll be the apex predator! They met the apex predator!
be careful make them no trace you use u do sekemse
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by toyeoye(m): 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2023
RighteousDemon:
Reminds me of the song by RuffCoin "Nwa Aba"...

When a guy guy a guy

RUFFCOIN!!!!!
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Redomi(m): 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
I cab bet anything, those guys won't allow you to leave with 100k, unless it's fake currency.
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by WillEndInPraise: 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2023
Damian911:
Get off me, you worthless sub human!
Weyre
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Easylife1234: 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
Good for them
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Ashirioluwa: 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
Your story doesn’t add up because those money doublers aren’t stupid. Bro, you need to tell us the true story and the total amount you lost so we can contribute to helping you out.
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by ISTP: 8:18pm On Aug 11, 2023
brain54:

Have you read the “48 laws of power “…?

One of the laws( can’t recall the number now) - to appear dumber than your mark .

Law 21: Play a sucker to catch a sucker - seem dumber than your mark.

When I was a kid, my mum will always tell me; "act like a fool to fool the fool who thinks he's fooling you" 🙂
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Halo22: 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2023
O ti mi dogoyaro....... Story for the gods.
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by SmilingImabong: 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2023
grin
Bros this lie dey smell LIKE ONIONS

Brother Bernald
angry
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Calicoe: 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2023
ikeno:
Des ur tory get k-leg. Money doubler go let u go wit 500k make I hear.
Exactly...
The moment I read that he left with 500k, I just concluded that this was just a made up story.
Even 20k sef dem no go let you go
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Melagros(m): 10:15pm On Aug 11, 2023
dawnomike:
I am still thinking if what to comment... You tried!!!
Abi? Even me too brother grin
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Melagros(m): 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2023
Damian911:
Mad Man you think say I mumu like you or everyone is like you? If you're not brain dead what makes you think my head is flat?
Don't mind the motherfvcker
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by BALLOSKI: 5:52am On Aug 12, 2023
ikeno:
Des ur tory get k-leg. Money doubler go let u go wit 500k make I hear.
The guy is lying. They won't let him go. In fact, they'd make sure he's robbed of the 200k he brought.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Damian911: 8:22am On Aug 12, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Dunderhead ko "pondandan atibeebeeloo funyin lati sofunmi wipe it's off or Bleep off..." Dunderhead ko thunderhead ni..." You are calling GODHEAD...or what...? You don't know the differences between thunderhead,dunderhead or sunderhead.../what have you, and GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST ETC; as THE HEAD...or as GOD HEAD...?... Are we at loggerhead or a/the/some loggerhead turtles...?... "Dumbbell set with rack for the day..."..
Gibberish!
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Damian911: 8:33am On Aug 12, 2023
Most of you conmenting above have a very low IQ. Scammers are sometimes overrated its a game of the fastest. You see they let me go because I already promised them illusional 20m and I acted really naive. Twas a gamble from them and unfortunately, they lost!
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by sirblend: 11:02am On Aug 12, 2023
Xammie001:

bro
they want 20.5 million now, so they need to convince him beyond doubt so that he can bring it joor

Money doublers don't even have a dime with them, they use charm to hypnotize their victims....

So OP is wrote fictional movie...
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Exceed15: 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2023
Hmm... Omo this narrative no add up o
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Xammie001(m): 8:55am On Aug 13, 2023
sirblend:

Money doublers don't even have a dime with them, they use charm to hypnotize their victims....

So OP is wrote fictional movie...

Bros they hardly use charm they play emotional card on you and toy with your Money Consciousness and attack

Them do my Ex this thing my money dey there
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by DarkCaesar(m): 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
brain54:

They are people that invest with less than even 50k…

No amount is too small to invest.

Also never look down on investment opportunities!
What type of investments will 300k go with?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Joins In Nigeria/Senegal Jollof Rice Debate / Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk / Price Of Garri Drops By 60% In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.