Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

My Experience With Money Doublers - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience With Money Doublers (22278 Views)

Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money / Click If You Want To By A Lpv Forum Account With Money Inside The Account / Mistake We Make With Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2023
Damian911:

Immediately I got there I told them I'm with 200k and whispered into their ears "Shh, you see this money I brought is nothing if you can double it for me, the company I work for kept #20m with me and I have access to my Dad's account and he's got #2.5m so if you double it for me I'll give you guys #20.5m and you double it we share the proceeds" They encouraged me to and quickly doubled the #200k to #500k. I pretended to be even more astonished and promised to be back with #20.5m. They encouraged me saying its my my opportunity of making it in life and utilize it well! Took the #500k and almost screamed "I Will Be Back"

Since I never go and the mugus have been calling me. I kukuma break make I have peace! They no know say if scamming was food chain I'll be the apex predator! They met the apex predator!

So you're saying they gave u N500k when u gave them 200k? Bros... This one sounds like big lamba!

Most of those money doublers have sense and once u bring upwards of 100k, they run with your money or highest, they give u fake money.

This your story sounds too good to be true...

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Xammie001(m): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2023
patorial:

I'm not sure you have ever met a money double sha.
Bro i've not but my ex was scammed due to there EMOTIONAL game she fell for, if you act faster than them EMOTINALLY they lose BALANCE
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by GetMeRight: 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2023
Damian911:
I acted very dumb, like an unexposed ajebutter rich that knows nothing and answered their questions dumbly so I was just acting like a dumbo. I knew they may not want to gimme the money that was why I acted stupid like a kid more or less

Was it cash or transfer given to you? Show us the proof. grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Sheriman(m): 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
Next time tell this story to kids we are not kids here OK!

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Dbarrzx: 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
Imagination wan finish OP

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by SPAMBOX7: 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
Damian911:
A guy approached me yesterday and introduced himself and pointed to the direction of few guys saying they're money doublers and I should give it a try that I won't regret it blah blah blah. Well, I already knew they were scammers but decided to play along. I started with #500 and they did their stupid abracadabra and gave me 5k that I won I pretended I was surprised and happy and told them I'll be back and getting I wanted to take all my savings but decided to take a part of it totalling #200k. I decided to play a fast one on them using psychology

Immediately I got there I told them I'm with 200k and whispered into their ears "Shh, you see this money I brought is nothing if you can double it for me, the company I work for kept #20m with me and I have access to my Dad's account and he's got #2.5m so if you double it for me I'll give you guys #20.5m and you double it we share the proceeds" They encouraged me to and quickly doubled the #200k to #500k. I pretended to be even more astonished and promised to be back with #20.5m. They encouraged me saying its my my opportunity of making it in life and utilize it well! Took the #500k and almost screamed "I Will Be Back"

Since I never go and the mugus have been calling me. I kukuma break make I have peace! They no know say if scamming was food chain I'll be the apex predator! They met the apex predator!
@Bolded got me cracking so hard damn 😂
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Quebec91(m): 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
cheesy

Smart you

Scam dey scam scam
Damian911:
A guy approached me yesterday and introduced himself and pointed to the direction of few guys saying they're money doublers and I should give it a try that I won't regret it blah blah blah. Well, I already knew they were scammers but decided to play along. I started with #500 and they did their stupid abracadabra and gave me 5k that I won I pretended I was surprised and happy and told them I'll be back and getting I wanted to take all my savings but decided to take a part of it totalling #200k. I decided to play a fast one on them using psychology

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Lovelife433(m): 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2023
You can only fool others not me. Lo ri iro.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Damian911: 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2023
GetMeRight:

Was it cash or transfer given to you? Show us the proof. grin grin grin
Which proof? Well I'm not forcing you to believe or not!
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Damian911: 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2023
bigadler:

So you're saying they gave u N500k when u gave them 200k? Bros... This one sounds like big lamba!

Most of those money doublers have sense and once u bring upwards of 100k, they run with your money or highest, they give u fake money.

This your story sounds too good to be true...
Read my write up again
I acted plain dumb I mean inexperienced try to get what I'm saying!
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by emonis88: 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2023
DarkCaesar:
Tell this tale to the kids in your street
They will tell you to go and bring that 20m plus wey u get for house and that they will help you hold your 500k, that’s if they don’t jazz you as well but for that 200k forget say u go carry am leave there grin
No mind am, na the kind story guys dey take toast babe, him think say na women all of be for Nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Damian911: 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
Xammie001:

Bro i've not but my ex was scammed due to there EMOTIONAL game she fell for, if you act faster than them EMOTINALLY they lose BALANCE
Help me tell them
Twas a game of the smartest

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by nedekid: 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2023
Damian911:

Guyman!!!!
Guyman guy guyman. Lol
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Emmanuel30a: 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2023
Damian911:

Mumu...!...

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Itzurboi(m): 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2023
Damian911:
I acted like a dumb kid who needs the 500k to be assured the 20.5m will be doubled coupled with the use of psychology.
Op, me I no be Thomas, atleast you don cash out well... Just do me 2k, you go dey meet people wey you smart pass. cheesy
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by bitbillionaire: 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2023
LoL. It's either the story is fake or the so called money doublers were extremely dumb and stupid. No smart person would allow you leave with that money knowing fully well you may not come back no matter how 'dumb' you acted

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by bluefilm: 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2023
Damian911:

I don't need any prophet Elijah to tell me that this story is nothing but a big fat lie.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Timoleon(m): 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
Heavy fiction!
ikeno:
Des ur tory get k-leg. Money doubler go let u go wit 500k make I hear.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Timoleon(m): 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2023
Imagination go Kill am
Dbarrzx:
Imagination wan finish OP

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Damian911: 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2023
WillEndInPraise:

You're probably lost to them, I can bet anything on that! You're saying this to calm your. They will never let you leave even with just 100k talk of 500k lol
Of what benefit will it be for me if I decided to live in denial? I'm not like you emotionally immature folks living in denial as consolation, I face reality! undecided
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Damian911: 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2023
bluefilm:

I don't need any prophet Elijah to tell me that this story is nothing but a big fat lie.
That's your opinion
You can shove it into your grimy asshole!
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Damian911: 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2023
bitbillionaire:
LoL. It's either the story is fake or the so called money doublers were extremely dumb and stupid. No smart person would allow you leave with that money knowing fully well you may not come back no matter how 'dumb' you acted
When you lack in the knowledge of psychology, this is what you get!
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Itzurboi(m): 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
Make una leave Op, he just decided to entertain us.. Like a comment up there, we are puff puff, fry us as you like but Abeg no allow us too brown.. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Damian911: 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2023
Is like most are unaware of the special being, a super human behind the moniker Damian91
You guys don't have a single Idea of the human in reality, I'm certainly not what y'all imagine I am!
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by BigCowHornn: 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2023
ikeno:
Des ur tory get k-leg. Money doubler go let u go wit 500k make I hear.

😂

I have seen many fraudsters in my time but the one that will let you take money out of their sight I haven't

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Germi9: 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2023
Money doubler get 500k? shocked
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by article1: 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2023
This your story is a very hard one to believe my guy. Money dubblers can't be so dumb to allow you to go with such a huge amount of money believing you'll come back with more money.... They're wiser beyond that, oga
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Damian911: 3:07pm On Aug 11, 2023
Zigzagman:
Hilarious grin

I keep telling people, whenever something or someone appears too good to be true, it usually is.

In this hard times, we need to fortify ourselves against fraud and scams, especially from those that involve greed and romantic relationships.

OP, you're lucky that the person who tired to scam you is a stranger and not a professional. If he had been a lover, one just like the women in this conversation: too good to be true,
yu would have fallen hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU3zIpAEQ64

By the way, how did they allow you leave with the money?

Common I acted stupid, I made them know the whole #500k is nothing and subtly told even if they don't gimme,I still have #22.5m to fall back on. They the 22.5m that was why they lemme go,a game of psychology!
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Damian911: 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Mumu...!...
Hey dunderhead!
I'm not responsible for your miserable life
So relax and take the chill pill!
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by lomprico(m): 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2023
Damian911:

Guy! Na lie you tell us so! cheesy
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Chi111(m): 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2023
Is a typical lie, those guys no get shishi/joy, if actually they doubled the money and allow you to go with it, Enyia Na fake money dem give u because they can never allow you to go with their real money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Watch: Naira Appreciates To N420/$ / Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE / Access Bank Completes Acqusition Of Transnational Bank (Kenya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.