Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,475 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS (35318 Views)

African Union Backs ECOWAS Resolutions On Niger Republic / France, US back ECOWAS Resolutions on Niger Republic / Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by flokii: 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
Great..

Long live ECOWAS..

Anyone or group that stands for nothing will fall for anything.

Democracy for Africa.
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by Kingpowerful: 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
BoldBrainz:

But you've clearly disappointed your books after all the years you spent sitting in classrooms.
So you couldn't comprehend the mockery cus I have always known that he can't swallow what he bites
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by Asad6ixty9: 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
Asiwaju can never go wrong in my eyes. Deal with it

Loyalty in one direction is stupidity

1 Like

Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by osothermal(m): 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
God I continue to thank you for the gift of 'Japaing'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by HussenAdul: 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
tishbite42:

Tinubu is jittery about himself
France wants their uranium
USA are gold diggers, literally speaking
Now I see!
What do other African countries want from them?
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by Exmilitant(m): 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
kokoBoii:
I can't wait for this war to start and tear the whole west Africa apart, I just pray this escalates very badly because the chaos go too sweet me.. I'm just praying for the same thing currently happening in Libya and Sudan to start happening in West Africa...This might just be the answer to my prayers
Na ya dot country go tear apart. E..diot

2 Likes

Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by febble: 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
The best comment have seen so far

chillychill:
undecided He who comes with equity should come with clean hands... How's democracy fairing in all other ECOWAS countries? They should leave dis ppl let dem taste dere military regime if it pays dem let dem continue. I really don't want dis war at all.

War, war is a place where young ppl who don't know each other and don't hate each other kill each other,by the decision of old ppl who know each other but don't kill each other and shake hands at the end of the war...

2 Likes

Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by SurveyorLAS: 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
My Question to ECOWAS is that, what is their role in ensuring good governance across the region, we can not all fold our arms and be watching politicians destroying our country in the name of democracy.

4 Likes

Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by clinician2x: 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
kokoBoii:
I can't wait for this war to start and tear the whole west Africa apart, I just pray this escalates very badly because the chaos go too sweet me.. I'm just praying for the same thing currently happening in Libya and Sudan to start happening in West Africa...This might just be the answer to my prayers

Are u insane?
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by YourGFsnatcher: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
chillychill:
undecided He who comes with equity should come with clean hands... How's democracy fairing in all other ECOWAS countries? They should leave dis ppl let dem taste dere military regime if it pays dem let dem continue. I really don't want dis war at all.

War, war is a place where young ppl who don't know each other and don't hate each other kill each other,by the decision of old ppl who know each other but don't kill each other and shake hands at the end of the war...

The only nairaland girl with a brain

1 Like

Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by tishbite42: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
HussenAdul:

Now I see!
What do other African countries want from them?
They're puppets na
If not, how would a sane Black ack man fight another Black man because of an Arab.

1 Like

Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by BoldBrainz(m): 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
Asiwaju can never go wrong in my eyes. Deal with it

Are you going to have loved ones and friends at the battlefronts?

1 Like

Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by Goodman2023: 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
XTRIMIOUS:
Ebola has finished us

Indomie generation, this is not the first time ECOWAS is going for such operation in Africa...ECOWAS is a body of west African countries..stop shouting tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by Kennitrust(m): 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2023
Preator:
Slowly we inch towards war. A devastating excercise engendered by men who will never reach the front lines.

May a peaceful resolution be found before bullets start flying.
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by OgwuEgo: 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
War don start you dey find food to eat
Desireee:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num: Angel Oyom
G.TBank
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by 3seriez(m): 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
kokoBoii:

A lot of deluded, despicable, deranged folks on this forum. See the way this one is thinking. Smh

1 Like

Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by Chucks13: 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2023
kokoBoii:

Answer to your prayer kwa? Very interesting wallahi Nigeria only born few piikin who are truly Nigerians majority pikin wey born for Nigeria sorry to say this they are bastards which likely you must be one of them.

Your prayer is that your fathers land tears apart and ravage by war? I'm ashamed of you how I wish I know your parent and go to them and read what their son they laboured to send to school wishing his country simply because obi lost election.

1 Like

Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by barinedan(m): 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
ECOWAS is gradually becoming a useless entity

1 Like

Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by AngelicBeing: 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
sukkot:
cheesy that mane prigozhin about to nuke abuja
Dayuummmmmm, and dollar will likely go beyond 1200 dollars to naira in the next 6months cheesy
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by Eriokanmi: 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
chillychill:

The military won't even be there for long. They're already orchestrating programmes that would lead to transition into a democratic rule but ecowas seems to be blind to this.

I urge Nigerian leaders to caution tinubu so he doesn't lead our country into chaos. If boko haram could invade us and unleash mayem for over a decade yet, we couldn't defeat them, we should thread with caution . It's easy to know the beginning of the war. Its end could be a decade after.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by HussenAdul: 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
tishbite42:

They're puppets na
If not, how would a sane Black ack man fight another Black man because of an Arab.
They will see bad govt and pretend not aware. But when concerned citizens took action, they come out of their shield.
As Nigeria is passing through corruption & hardship now, no one (nation) is speaking up. When it will happen, I wonder what they will say
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by DonroxyII: 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2023
Preator:
Slowly we inch towards war. A devastating excercise engendered by men who never reach the front lines.

May a peaceful resolution be found before bullets start flying.
War is Inevitable in Life Even Within Your Body-Systems There is War Between Your Organs in Nutrients allocation...

At some point we Co-operate at another point we fight ...

Almighty God shall Win, Amen.
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by abiolert(m): 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2023
[quote author=Desireee post=125022297]Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
G.TBank
[/quote
I thought this your begging habit will subside as soon as you have gotten enough maga.
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by DonroxyII: 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
chillychill:

War is Beyond Young people killing each Other ... It's a Means to Restore Peace ...

Prophet Mohammed Warred & If Not For His Holy War, We wouldn't be Practicing Islam Freely Today ...

Almighty God shall Win in Niger, Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by Checkwell: 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
Desireee:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
G.TBank

Before, you were Faith. Now, you are Angel Oyom.

Scam detected!

2 Likes

Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by DonroxyII: 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
kokoBoii:
Your Prayers Can't Be Answered Because Many Innocent Heads That Will Roll Wouldn't Allow Your Prayers to Be Answered !
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by DonroxyII: 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2023
etcme:

We no send una work ooooo.

We still have internal crisis in the country to tackle.

One na one day monkey go go market, he no go come back ................
Internal crisis in Niger is Same as Internal Crisis in Nigeria ...

IF You Throw Stone in Katsina, Na Niger e go Land ...

2 Likes

Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by IamANigerianMan: 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
ImoleNaija:
Long Live The ECOWAS President!

Jagaban, oko iya awon haters grin.

As ECOWAS President, do you now expect Tinubu to fold his arms when there are pressing issues?

You must be taking ECOWAS for Nigeria. Other members of the union also have stakes in this.
Oga 17 persons killed today in Plateau state, Niger is very peaceful as we speak now but Nigeria is at by itself.
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by membranus: 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2023
Tinubu is playing with fire.

1 Like

Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by chillychill(f): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2023
DonroxyII:
War is Beyond Young people killing each Other ... It's a Means to Restore Peace ...

Prophet Mohammed Warred & If Not For His Holy War, We wouldn't be Practicing Islam Freely Today ...

Almighty God shall Win in Niger, Amen.

Not all times na, sometimes infact d best of all times is when we sit n dialogue without war. Have u ever seen a place where war took place without fragments or should I call it debris? It is always bloody and most times dis wars could have been prevented if dere is good talks from both sides.
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by Mosba: 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
kokoBoii:

You don't mean that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alan Garcia Is Dies! Shot Himself Dead Before Arrest / How The U.K Ended Up In A Fuel And Food Shortage / Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.