Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,136 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS (35316 Views)

African Union Backs ECOWAS Resolutions On Niger Republic / France, US back ECOWAS Resolutions on Niger Republic / Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by osothermal(m): 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
Miravik900:

Which country you day?
Chilling in Newcastle
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by dinkyicon: 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
XTRIMIOUS:
Ebola has finished us
so how is tinubu ecowas
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by engrchykae(m): 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
DonroxyII:
There is no Equity Nor Equality in Nationhood & That's Fact.

Nevertheless, The Worst Democracy has been known to be better than the Best Military...

Soldiers ain't trained to Lead nor Rule Civilians, They are Trained to War Oppressions....

What is Happening in Niger Presently is a War & Democracy in Africa is just at Infant That Must Be Protected at all Cost ....

Military Rule is Responsible for Setting Nigeria Back for Many Years ... There wouldn't have been Biafra War Without Military Usurpation of Powers in the First Republic......

Democracy shall Mature IF Left to Stagger & Grow at Her Own Accord ... Democracy is the Only System of Government That Gives People their Powers, Their Voice ....

Any Other System Doesn't give a Ratazz about People But Solely Individuals ....

Nigerian would have been much more Matured today if Our Democracy were not truncated By Military Generals ...

The Military From Ironsi to Abdulsalam did Much Worse for Nigeria and Nigerians than the Accusations they Labelled on the Civilian Governments Setting the Country Back for Eon Years....

Democracy Must be allowed to Grow & Matured Without Being Truncated ....

Anybody with Grievance should go and Contest Elective Office ...

Power is Free for all na Person wey get Mind dey Tap am ... No be People who go sit for their house dey lambast Others ....
soldiers are not trained to lead but they trained to protect the Nation abi?
Let me ask you,who trained politicians to lead?
Politicians are like cancer to any society and do not deserve to corrupt the air normal people are breathing because if a politician breathes in normal air,he breathes out corrupted air which goes on to corrupt normal people.
Ibb built infrastructures we are still using till date.
What has these bastards done since 1999.
President is stealing
36 governors are competing with each other on who can outsteal the other.
109 senators are taking holiday allowances and poverty allowances.
In military, only the military leader is allowed to steal,I prefer that

1 Like

Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by willibounce1(m): 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
Niger must return to democracy. The useless coup plotter better hand over or face the consequences. All those id.iots hailing him will not be there to save him when its time for him to dance to the music he's playing.
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
engrchykae:
Pentagon
USa erecttion too is coming may also be a contributing factor
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by engrchykae(m): 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
satmaniac:

I understand that. But what I don't understand is what do Nigeria and other ECOWAS members state stand to gain from invading Niger?
no gain for Africa,but African leaders compete on who can serve the West better

1 Like

Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by Miravik900(m): 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
osothermal:
Chilling in Newcastle

Thank God for you

So non of your family members day 9ja? Hope all of them sef day chill for Newcastle?
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by Chucks13: 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2023
Austineva:
I am a Biafran, I am not a Nigerian, neither have I for once bn an ob!diot fake mandate reclaimer. If I were that guy I would wish the zoo something worst than that. God forbid I can never be a zoogerian😂

Ok I have heard you Mr Biafra anything more to say?

1 Like

Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by DonroxyII: 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
engrchykae:
soldiers are not trained to lead but they trained to protect the Nation abi?
Let me ask you,who trained politicians to lead?
Politicians are like cancer to any society and do not deserve to corrupt the air normal people are breathing because if a politician breathes in normal air,he breathes out corrupted air which goes on to corrupt normal people.
Ibb built infrastructures we are still using till date.
What has these bastards done since 1999.
President is stealing
36 governors are competing with each other on who can outsteal the other.
109 senators are taking holiday allowances and poverty allowances.
In military, only the military leader is allowed to steal,I prefer that
Everybody is a politician I am , You are ... Our Parents Are ...

Soldiers are trained to Handle Beasts Not Society .. They Mostly Fails More than their Civilian Counterparts ....

By the Start they started Rough Handling everyone now e go Plum....

No General dey Chop alone without being easily Dethroned...

A Coup Lead to Counter Coup By People left outside the Pyramids & CounterCoup till the nation is rendered Ungovernable & Unstable ..

The Repo Effect will Affect the Entire Sub-Region .....

Other Trigger happy soldiers would be motivated right now ....

Military rules has Never-Ever bring the best out of Society ...

The way You Manage Beasts is not the same way you manage Human ...

Soldiers you stick to what they are trained to Do "Annihilation of Beasts" ...

The one that war Beast is also a Beast Just On the Right Side Such Can't Manage Civil Society..

Leave matter for Mathias !

1 Like

Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by maasoap(m): 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2023
Metrofox:

Animal have you checked the dollar rate today?
Shut up your dirty mouth
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by JetApartment: 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
ImoleNaija:
Long Live The ECOWAS President!

Jagaban, oko iya awon haters grin.

As ECOWAS President, do you now expect Tinubu to fold his arms when there are pressing issues?

You must be taking ECOWAS for Nigeria. Other members of the union also have stakes in this.

Temidayo9:
Long live ECOWAS

Mugu, when war starts in Niger Republic it will extend to Nigeria through northern borders and those Niger abokis you call hausas riding okadas will shoot you at sight, don't forget they are also your security guards at home...mumu.

Na why Tinubu slaves no just get common sense like this?

Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by engrchykae(m): 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
DonroxyII:
Everybody is a politician I am , You are ... Our Parents Are ...

Soldiers are trained to Handle Beasts Not Society .. They Mostly Fails More than their Civilian Counterparts ....

By the Start they started Rough Handling everyone now e go Plum....

No General dey Chop alone without being easily Dethroned...

A Coup Lead to Counter Coup By People left outside the Pyramids & CounterCoup till the nation is rendered Ungovernable & Unstable ..

The Repo Effect will Affect the Entire Sub-Region .....

Other Trigger happy soldiers would be motivated right now ....

Military rules has Never-Ever bring the best out of Society ...

The way You Manage Beasts is not the same way you manage Human ...

Soldiers you stick to what they are trained to Do "Annihilation of Beasts" ...

The one that war Beast is also a Beast Just On the Right Side Such Can't Manage Civil Society..

Leave matter for Mathias !
for me,politicians are worse beasts than soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by maasoap(m): 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
Dozis:

See this olodo, like Tinubu like supporter.
Between 2003 and 2011, Nigeria contributed $918.7 million (N138 billion) to the running of the Community, followed at a distance by Ghana at $225.7 million (N34 billion), and Cote D’Ivoire at $107.5 million (N16.1 billion).
For years, Nigeria’s funding to the 15-member body stood at three to six times what other nations contributed. That ratio rose recently to over 60 percent of ECOWAS’ total revenues, with the introduction of community levies, according to data showing annual state-wide contributions.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/118585-nigeria-ecowas-largest-donor-continually-outsmarted-by-smaller-west-african-countries.html?tztc=1

ECOWAS is going to war that is largely funded by Nigeria. Your ignorant self doesn't know that Nigeria houses ECOWAS and a point even threatened to stop funding the commission.

So? Should all of leaders in Africa fold their arms while coupists take power one after the other and be like "it doesn't concern me" until it is the turn of each country to be taken by coupists?
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by DonroxyII: 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
chillychill:

Lol guy shey u sure say u no be Nigerien sha dis one ure shouting junta must go yi... If oda country wants to discard democracy it's not dere fault na infact dis will even make other African politicians to sit tight dey should know everybody is now waking up from dere slumber dey should treat dere citizens right.

We won't be thinking about pro 1999 if we are treated right na actually I don't even want it too but it's just my own opinion na if d rest sees d way u n I sees it den dey might say so too,but most ppl re blinded by poverty n struggles dis so called democracy is giving us all na dats y dey might b thinking about it too
grin lol, U sef Ma like Politics ... I just dey practice ni oo ... e tey I argue politics grin ..

There is no Better System than "Humanitarianism" .... those Juntas are Sponsored !

Politicians no dey sit tight... Na Chop make I Chop ... Military sef dey Chop Forget ... E be things grin ....

All of them are just seeking control of the state resources ....

I'm on the side of the people of Nigerien not some selected few bribed by Nigerien army to dey sing support ....

I want power to belong to People of Nigerien & Those Armies ain't the Answer ... ECOWAS should Go in & Restore Democracy in Niger ...

It's a Duty Owed to West Africa Stabilisation!

Ripple effect from Niger would spill into Nigeria in no Time .. So we take the game to Inside Niger While we keep doing our business inside Nigeria ....
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by DonroxyII: 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2023
engrchykae:
for me,politicians are worse beasts than soldiers.
Nigerian Army Looted this Country Dry From All Military Rule than Civilian Government....

The Costly Biafra War Wouldn't have happened Without Nigerian Army Ruling ...

If not for Civilian Rule, The Southeast would have been in Another War Right now with Nigerian Army ....

Only Civilian Can Lead Civilian Population ...

Army should lead Armies ....

Niger Boys should go back to their Barracks !
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by ImoleNaija: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2023
JetApartment:
Mugu, when war starts in Niger Republic it will extend to Nigeria through northern borders and those Niger abokis you call hausas riding okadas will shoot you at sight, don't forget they are also your security guards at home...mumu.

Simply put, direct your advice/hatred to ECOWAS body & not Tinubu. Is that too much for you mumus to understand?
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by maasoap(m): 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2023
ImoleNaija:
Long Live The ECOWAS President!

Jagaban, oko iya awon haters grin.

As ECOWAS President, do you now expect Tinubu to fold his arms when there are pressing issues?

You must be taking ECOWAS for Nigeria. Other members of the union also have stakes in this.

Most of them are confused kids. Want their candidate to become a democratically elected president of Nigeria but busy giving total support to coupists and abusing their president trying to restore democracy and freedom

1 Like

Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by pquaver(m): 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

true but let us not fool ourselves... the US and the west aint no better than Russia. the fact that they are trying to portray themselves as angels and Russia as the devil, is the biggest joke here. you think they are in Africa because of democracy?! all these countries are in Africa for their own selfish benefits.

I know but i feel for example what the have to offer is slightly better Russia .. Example freedom of speech, democracy, etc.. But @the end of the day.. West and Russia are 2 sides of the same coin
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by chillychill(f): 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2023
DonroxyII:
grin lol, U sef Ma like Politics ... I just dey practice ni oo ... e tey I argue politics grin ..

There is no Better System than "Humanitarianism" .... those Juntas are Sponsored !

Politicians no dey sit tight... Na Chop make I Chop ... Military sef dey Chop Forget ... E be things grin ....

All of them are just seeking control of the state resources ....

I'm on the side of the people of Nigerien not some selected few bribed by Nigerien army to dey sing support ....

I want power to belong to People of Nigerien & Those Armies ain't the Answer ... ECOWAS should Go in & Restore Democracy in Niger ...

It's a Duty Owed to West Africa Stabilisation!

Ripple effect from Niger would spill into Nigeria in no Time .. So we take the game to Inside Niger While we keep doing our business inside Nigeria ....

I hope u enjoyed d argument den cheesy ... We all know dey can't be doing anyhow without being sponsored na where dem wan see money,d problem with revolutionary is that what if d ppl clamouring for revolution is far worse Dan d actual government?. I hope dere issue would be solved without war sha make dem dialogue well well dis life is too hard for it to be concotioned with war jare
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by Litmus: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2023
I don't care about West Africa I'm only concerned about Nigeria. It's this sort of things that used to make me say Africa means Nigeria no good. West Africa is full of crap and Nigeria is going to be dragged into it. Incidentally, were all the soldiers from Mali to Niger not trained by America. Soldiers trained by US always conduct coups in Africa. So this is yet another angle to the monumental mess we're being dragged into by leadership. The other ECOWAS leaders are not opposing Tinubu who is doing Mister Africa, mister Africa. Nigerians are always putting other Africa interest ahead of that of Nigeria. Many of you on Niaraland are no different to Tinubu, you're always elevating other African nations above Nigeria. Or abusing Nigeria and Japparing left, right and centre. Why can't Nigerians put Nigeria first?

Africa happed to Nigeria!

Ok rant over.
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by ImoleNaija: 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
JetApartment:

Simply put, direct your advice/hatred towards ECOWAS & not Tinubu. Is that too much for you, the mumus, to understand?
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by ogbe88(m): 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE
Una go soon learn new thing.
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by Temidayo9(m): 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
JetApartment:

Its now clearer that you re so much cared for the northerners and the people of Niger people, my little advice is that you would develop high BP if you continue this way. 👌
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by DonroxyII: 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
chillychill:

I hope u enjoyed d argument den cheesy ... We all know dey can't be doing anyhow without being sponsored na where dem wan see money,d problem with revolutionary is that what if d ppl clamouring for revolution is far worse Dan d actual government?. I hope dere issue would be solved without war sha make dem dialogue well well dis life is too hard for it to be concotioned with war jare
I Picked You For a Reason ... Cuz E go Sweet ... Those East Boys Go just stress me.

Most Issues In this era got solved without War except Ukraine-Russia ...

But we have to atleast show Fangs to each Other make everybody know say Craze Dey ..Nobody have Monopoly Over Madness cheesy ..

Anyway, I wish Nigeria Can Possess Nuclear Powers, Na this Kain Time One Barking From Abuja Go Shake the Entire Africa..... Yio Ba Ya Niger

We shall get There very soon & I Pray This Glorious Country be a Leader to Sister Africa Countries in Unprecedented Growths & Developments across all sectors, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by Litmus: 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2023
It's not only gold, Uranium, oil, gas, lithium, coltan and so on that the West, East etc want cheaply or for free but also your soil. I read somewhere that soil in the West is exhausted and is only viable for approximately 10 more cycles whatever that means.

So if or when them start wage proxy war in Africa, thire side hussle will be to finish as many of you as possible for the land. I guess wuna carcases go help enrich the soil grin
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by cyprex: 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2023
adecz:
undecided

Seems like the fate of Bassum, the
ousted Nigerian president dey hungry
this illegal president..

9ja Soja boyz, make una nor dey fall our
hands anyhow❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️😕😕😕😕

Your position is repulsive and seems to be borne out of hate, ill-will and unpatriotic disposition
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by Eriokanmi: 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
Bluearrow:

Easier said than done!
Countless times Gowon said he was going to handover to civilian rule, but always postponed it at the eleventh hour. Truth is, if this coup is allowed, it is going to usher in series of coup, it won't be long before another coup takes over & it is going to continue like that.

This handing over to civilian rule is just charade. Power corrupts, once the military taste power, they will not let go. They will only be sharing it among themselves through coup.
Let's give them benefit of the doubt. They've said urgent steps were being taken to return the country to civil rule. They still reiterated it today.

Gowon era, up till the 90s were a different ball game. This is 2023
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by JetApartment: 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
ImoleNaija:

Simply put, direct your advice/hatred to ECOWAS body & not Tinubu. Is that too much for you mumus to understand?

Who is the Chairman of ECOWAS again, mumu? Is not Tinubu again?
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by Metrofox(m): 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
maasoap:

Shut up your dirty mouth

Swine grin
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by chillychill(f): 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
DonroxyII:
I Picked You For a Reason ... Cuz E go Sweet ... Those East Boys Go just stress me.

Most Issues In this era got solved without War except Ukraine-Russia ...

But we have to atleast show Fangs to each Other make everybody know say Craze Dey ..Nobody have Monopoly Over Madness cheesy ..

Anyway, I wish Nigeria Can Possess Nuclear Powers, Na this Kain Time One Barking From Abuja Go Shake the Entire Africa..... Yio Ba Ya Niger

We shall get There very soon & I Pray This Glorious Country be a Leader to Sister Africa Countries in Unprecedented Growths & Developments across all sectors, Amen.

Nuclear power kee we Neva get seff we no get reserve for our purse again if we come get nuclear power u know how much dat one will cost ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alan Garcia Is Dies! Shot Himself Dead Before Arrest / How The U.K Ended Up In A Fuel And Food Shortage / Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.