Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,122 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS (35315 Views)

African Union Backs ECOWAS Resolutions On Niger Republic / France, US back ECOWAS Resolutions on Niger Republic / Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by DonroxyII: 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2023
chillychill:

I am thank u. Takia it's really nice arguing with u tho
U welcome, I love everybit of it Myself cheesy

1 Like

Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by Emma15678: 1:39am On Aug 17, 2023
Penguin2:

What’s the difference in how those guys came to power in Niger and how Tinubu came to power in Nigeria?
Well Tinubu is the result of an electoral process; these guys are no better than armed robbers. Tinubu's election is being challenged in a tribunal; can the power of these juntas be challenged in any court? Why are you guys in love in dictatorship?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alan Garcia Is Dies! Shot Himself Dead Before Arrest / How The U.K Ended Up In A Fuel And Food Shortage / Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.