Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,428 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS (35317 Views)

African Union Backs ECOWAS Resolutions On Niger Republic / France, US back ECOWAS Resolutions on Niger Republic / Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
chillychill:

Nuclear power kee we Neva get seff we no get reserve for our purse again if we come get nuclear power u know how much dat one will cost ni
If "we"

You are not referring to a unified country living in peace and harmony?
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by excel101(m): 11:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
If President Tinubu and it's Co ECOWAS member States did not act through enforcement, same critics would say he's afraid, if otherwise, they'll be crying, that he's taking us to war
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by Emma15678: 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
Penguin2:
When Russia was invading Ukraine, we were here condemning Russia for invading a sovereign country.

But guess what, the mentally retarded ijiots are now championing Nigeria’s invasion of Niger Republic, were the greatest supporters of Russia.

They swore by their ancestors grave that Russia would capture Kyiv in 72 hours.

It’s more than a year now and Russia is losing grounds in Ukraine instead of gaining grounds. Kyiv is still standing and might never be captured by Russia.

Now, like deja vu, these fools are swearing that Nigeria would destroy Niger in 13 hours.

Like we warned Russia, we are now warning Nigeria against ill fated choice, but the idiotic fools who call themselves patriots are urging them on.

Fuel price is about to hit N700.

Dollar is nearing N1000.

Prices of essential commodities are beyond the reach of the average Nigerian.

These are the things that the Nigerian government should rather spend money on, but it’s rather choosing to go waste billions invading Niger.

And fools are cheering them on. Comparing Nigeria Generals with Nigerien Generals.

No wahala!

Like we are telling Russia “we warned you” now, that’s how we will be here to tell Nigeria and the war hungry urine dispenser “we warned you”.
1. Are you comparing the Niger crisis with the Ukraine war? Nigeria would be backed by a coalition of more than 10 countries.
2. I don't understand what you mean by Russia losing ground while Ukraine is gaining ground. Are you referring to an inch a day advance in Zaporozhye by Ukraine or the meter a day Russian advance in Kharkov? BTW, I don't know what made you think Putin is regretting Ukraine.
3. Are you suggesting ECOWAS should close her eyes to unconstitutional takeover of power?
4. It's important to note that Nigeria has no probs with Niger. Nigeria only has problems with the junta occupying Niamey.
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by gfelo(m): 12:57am On Aug 11, 2023
The west want to do this to reduce Africa to nothing, they will be there laughing at Africa because Africa don't have saying of their own. Blind leaders.
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by Penguin2: 1:42am On Aug 11, 2023
Emma15678:

1. Are you comparing the Niger crisis with the Ukraine war? Nigeria would be backed by a coalition of more than 10 countries.
2. I don't understand what you mean by Russia losing ground while Ukraine is gaining ground. Are you referring to an inch a day advance in Zaporozhye by Ukraine or the meter a day Russian advance in Kharkov? BTW, I don't know what made you think Putin is regretting Ukraine.
3. Are you suggesting ECOWAS should close her eyes to unconstitutional takeover of power?
4. It's important to note that Nigeria has no probs with Niger. Nigeria only has problems with the junta occupying Niamey.
What’s the difference in how those guys came to power in Niger and how Tinubu came to power in Nigeria?
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by zeyt: 2:21am On Aug 11, 2023
Emma15678:

1. Are you comparing the Niger crisis with the Ukraine war? Nigeria would be backed by a coalition of more than 10 countries. I think you should volunteer and be in the front line of action with the deployed ECOWAS soldiers. Rather writing your comment here while relaxing at home.
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by bdon12: 2:27am On Aug 11, 2023
ImoleNaija:
Long Live The ECOWAS President!

Jagaban, oko iya awon haters grin.

As ECOWAS President, do you now expect Tinubu to fold his arms when there are pressing issues?

You must be taking ECOWAS for Nigeria. Other members of the union also have stakes in this.

And you think that's one of the qualities of a good leader?....shaking my head for you.

Yes ,i agree wit tinubu.this is a tough call bt its necessary.no useless junta will stop our gas pipeline frm passing through niger as previously signed. Mind u ,u cant sue a millitary junta to court becos they already illegitimate
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by Ifogift007: 2:55am On Aug 11, 2023
ImoleNaija:
Long Live The ECOWAS President!

Jagaban, oko iya awon haters grin.

As ECOWAS President, do you now expect Tinubu to fold his arms when there are pressing issues?

You must be taking ECOWAS for Nigeria. Other members of the union also have stakes in this.

And you think that's one of the qualities of a good leader?....shaking my head for you.

But he can fold his hands... and watch his own country burn
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by zeyt: 3:01am On Aug 11, 2023
Tunibu should not bring war to Nigeria. Democracy isn't an ideal system to Africans, even though am not against it. To me it's Western imposition that never fit our way of life. It's even dragging us backwards. Career Politicians are the only beneficials.
The ultimate goal is for peace to reign. Bouzoum or whoever ECOWAS want to restore does not deserve spillage of blood.
Tunibu is making a huge mistake in taking the decision for Military action against the junta. All the possible scenarios are very much undesirable. In the event of out break of war there will never be a winner.
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by Banhammy717: 3:27am On Aug 11, 2023
We don't want war in any part of Africa.
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by DonroxyII: 3:46am On Aug 11, 2023
chillychill:

Nuclear power kee we Neva get seff we no get reserve for our purse again if we come get nuclear power u know how much dat one will cost ni
Someone need to put Sanity unto Other African Nations & I think Nigeria is in better position to be the Big Brother Only if we can get Our Sh.its together ..... We have Monies & Big Resources, How to Make Use of it Is Our Problem Nuclear Wouldn't Render us Broke Because Some Nations That are Nuclear Powered Don't even Have Half of What We Have !

It's Better Africa Nation(s) Leads Africa than West and Europe Especially this Sub-saharan Africa(Black World) Because Northern Africa are in Leagues with Arab Worlds ....

We need to get ourselves together in this era & Military Nonsense should Never-Ever Be tolerated !
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by chillychill(f): 5:01am On Aug 11, 2023
DonroxyII:
Someone need to put Sanity unto Other African Nations & I think Nigeria is in better position to be the Big Brother Only if we can get Our Sh.its together ..... We have Monies & Big Resources, How to Make Use of it Is Our Problem Nuclear Wouldn't Render us Broke Because Some Nations That are Nuclear Powered Don't even Have Half of What We Have !

It's Better Africa Nation(s) Leads Africa than West and Europe Especially this Sub-saharan Africa(Black World) Because Northern Africa are in Leagues with Arab Worlds ....

We need to get ourselves together in this era & Military Nonsense should Never-Ever Be tolerated !

Lol so Nigeria is now "olu ko ya" even if we have d "resources"for that u think d west wil allow us have dat kinda power? We no even get sense to put our "shi" together seff,n I don't think we ever will
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by chillychill(f): 5:03am On Aug 11, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

If "we"

You are not referring to a unified country living in peace and harmony?

Aren't we living in peace and harmony? cheesy grin
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by DonroxyII: 5:22am On Aug 11, 2023
chillychill:

Lol so Nigeria is now "olu ko ya" even if we have d "resources"for that u think d west wil allow us have dat kinda power? We no even get sense to put our "shi" together seff,n I don't think we ever will
Chaiii, Ina Lillahi ... Eyin Iya Sunnah Muslimah o... Don't Ever-Ever Delimit Almighty God cheesy ... Imagine the Prophet Was Just Merely Reciting the Qur'an Without Getting Out There For Actions Arab Nation wouldn't have become what it is today, The Arab are Much Worst than Africa during Jahiliyah Period ....

We Can't Be Prayerful without Actions in this Country ... The "Seemingly Sane Ones" Than "Tinubu, Jonathan, Buhari, Elrufai, Ganduje, Wike, Akpabio, Atiku, Saraki etc" Should Come Out to Contest Election.... The Political Field Would Remould them into what their Mind Wouldn't Bear grin ...e no Easy mehn!.... I give it to Our Leaders... The African Terrain is Very Crude & Rough, To Emerge African Leader No Be Joke ... You Would have passed through Seven Hells & Back ....

Were Loga Were(Na Madman dey Boss Madmen) grin .... No be By English nor Phonetics !

Just Watch Out & Bookmark This Page ....

The West Would have no Option When The Time Comes Because They Would have Much Issues On Their Hands Beyond Africa & That's The Opportunities to Get it all Together.....

The Problem is "Sane People" Majority of the Seemingly Sane People would sit down in their house reading newspaper & Condemning On Twitter/Facebook Without Getting Out There Because They are Avoiding the Dirty Games of Politics as if Their House is Clean ....

You can't have it two ways .... The People that comes Out to Strive are the people God will bless with Power & Their Maturities is what We shall be led with Whether we like it or Not !

It is What it is .... War or No War !
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by Tartasbags(m): 6:01am On Aug 11, 2023
Russia vs Ukrainian War season 2
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by Blackdisciple(m): 6:09am On Aug 11, 2023
Hmmm this is it....
Let's see how it goes the regional war is about to start....
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by tivity101: 6:20am On Aug 11, 2023
Egungun be kiaful na express you dey go, egungun be kiaful na express you dey go

He who beats the drum of war most time does not stay long enough to witness the dance
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by adecz: 7:09am On Aug 11, 2023
cyprex:

Your position is repulsive and seems to be borne out of hate, ill-will and unpatriotic disposition

Your comment identifies you as a
political errand boy who feeds from the
handouts you get from proceeds of public
money stolen by your selfish, avaricious
politicians...

I have sent prayers to your mailbox to
assist you in your path of change .. 😐😐😐
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by Baddass: 7:29am On Aug 11, 2023
chillychill:
undecided He who comes with equity should come with clean hands... How's democracy fairing in all other ECOWAS countries? They should leave dis ppl let dem taste dere military regime if it pays dem let dem continue. I really don't want dis war at all.

If he is so interested in the good of his people, he should remove his uniform and stand for election.
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by chillychill(f): 9:11am On Aug 11, 2023
DonroxyII:
Chaiii, Ina Lillahi ... Eyin Iya Sunnah Muslimah o... Don't Ever-Ever Delimit Almighty God cheesy ... Imagine the Prophet Was Just Merely Reciting the Qur'an Without Getting Out There For Actions Arab Nation wouldn't have become what it is today, The Arab are Much Worst than Africa during Jahiliyah Period ....

We Can't Be Prayerful without Actions in this Country ... The "Seemingly Sane Ones" Than "Tinubu, Jonathan, Buhari, Elrufai, Ganduje, Wike, Akpabio, Atiku, Saraki etc" Should Come Out to Contest Election.... The Political Field Would Remould them into what their Mind Wouldn't Bear grin ...e no Easy mehn!.... I give it to Our Leaders... The African Terrain is Very Crude & Rough, To Emerge African Leader No Be Joke ... You Would have passed through Seven Hells & Back ....

Were Loga Were(Na Madman dey Boss Madmen) grin .... No be By English nor Phonetics !

Just Watch Out & Bookmark This Page ....

The West Would have no Option When The Time Comes Because They Would have Much Issues On Their Hands Beyond Africa & That's The Opportunities to Get it all Together.....

The Problem is "Sane People" Majority of the Seemingly Sane People would sit down in their house reading newspaper & Condemning On Twitter/Facebook Without Getting Out There Because They are Avoiding the Dirty Games of Politics as if Their House is Clean ....

You can't have it two ways .... The People that comes Out to Strive are the people God will bless with Power & Their Maturities is what We shall be led with Whether we like it or Not !

It is What it is .... War or No War !

Lol iya sunnah nibo cheesy
It is what it is indeed... All d politics our so called politicians have been doing aw is it good for us na... If we dey call on God n our behaviour no good nko aw God wan take EPP us. Dem say heaven help dose who EPP dem selves na. U see dis Nigeria if we get dat nuclear power u said we will b oppressing other African countries gan ooo
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by Dozis: 10:06am On Aug 11, 2023
maasoap:

So? Should all of leaders in Africa fold their arms while coupists take power one after the other and be like "it doesn't concern me" until it is the turn of each country to be taken by coupists?
African leaders should sit up and make coup less attractive, if the leaders are not looters, the citizens would support them against coup d'etat.
Check everywhere that there had been recent coup, the citizens are always in full support.
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by osothermal(m): 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2023
[quote author=Miravik900 post=125025502]

Thank God for you

So non of your family members day 9ja? Hope all of them sef day chill for Newcastle?[/quoteL] You won't understand my joy. I'm an orphan and all my siblings are not in Naija anymore. I was the last to leave recently.
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by Kingpowerful: 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2023
Miravik900:

Pardon what do you mean by that? “Not disappointed me recently”
cus I knew he's sure to fail and he's failing
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by DonroxyII: 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2023
chillychill:

Lol iya sunnah nibo cheesy
It is what it is indeed... All d politics our so called politicians have been doing aw is it good for us na... If we dey call on God n our behaviour no good nko aw God wan take EPP us. Dem say heaven help dose who EPP dem selves na. U see dis Nigeria if we get dat nuclear power u said we will b oppressing other African countries gan ooo
Iya Sunnah ni e now .. Na cuz of Islamic section me dey follow you o atleast if we Street Finish, Make my head align small grin

Anyway, Heaven will help us if we continue fvcking with each Other & As far as the intercourse last longer we shall adjust to one another and In no time a New Homogeneous Nation shall be Birthed With Better Identity Every Citizen can identify with ....

Those Barrack Boys are breaking our Conjugations Meanwhile they are the worst ...

How could someone who has been soldiering from early twenties has brain for economic-financial-market-political-citizenry Managements...

He was trained in the jungle to Annihilate Beasts of Human, He is a Beast Himself ...

He will just see all the Citizens as Animals ...

Till date, Nigerians Soldiers still Sees the Nigerian Civilians as "Bloody Civilian" ... Imagine, The People You are Meant to Protect are now the Bloody Civilian because most of them were raised by Coupist & Participants of Coups & it flows unto generations till date .... In Most of their Trainings, The Modules is to Curse the Civilian in those boys in Moulding them to become "Army" !

But With Bokoharam & Her Variants, Bandits, IPOB, Mlitancy, Pirates etc The Nigerian Army now have their hands full & Filled than Turning to their own Citizens.....

Only those that never goes to the theatre doing patrols still doing gragra....

The Soldiers ain't trained to manage Civilian population not even the Corps of Military Police which is the Unit charged with Military Managements including civil society ....

Soldiers should hands off our Affairs ... Simple!
They should face What they are Trained For!

I support ECOWAS to Go in & Bring the Niger Juntas Down ... Flag off Political Parties & Elections Must be Conducted into Political Office within 3months ...

This sends a Lesson Against Future Juntas Never-Ever to Cease Powers By the Gun Again & a Strong Message to All African Nations Especially Subsaharan(Awa Blacks) that such actions shall never go successful!

The arrested Juntas should be extradited into Nigeria for Further Actions as was done to Charles Taylor during Obasanjo Regime ....

Tinubu ECOWAS shall be successful in this Campaign at Niger !
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by chillychill(f): 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2023
DonroxyII:
Iya Sunnah ni e now .. Na cuz of Islamic section me dey follow you o atleast if we Street Finish, Make my head align small grin

Anyway, Heaven will help us if we continue fvcking with each Other & As far as the intercourse last longer we shall adjust to one another and In no time a New Homogeneous Nation shall be Birthed With Better Identity Every Citizen can identify with ....

Those Barrack Boys are breaking our Conjugations Meanwhile they are the worst ...

How could someone who has been soldiering from early twenties has brain for economic-financial-market-political-citizenry Managements...

He was trained in the jungle to Annihilate Beasts of Human, He is a Beast Himself ...

He will just see all the Citizens as Animals ...

Till date, Nigerians Soldiers still Sees the Nigerian Civilians as "Bloody Civilian" ... Imagine, The People You are Meant to Protect are now the Bloody Civilian because most of them were raised by Coupist & Participants of Coups & it flows unto generations till date .... In Most of their Trainings, The Modules is to Curse the Civilian in those boys in Moulding them to become "Army" !

But With Bokoharam & Her Variants, Bandits, IPOB, Mlitancy, Pirates etc The Nigerian Army now have their hands full & Filled than Turning to their own Citizens.....

Only those that never goes to the theatre doing patrols still doing gragra....

The Soldiers ain't trained to manage Civilian population not even the Corps of Military Police which is the Unit charged with Military Managements including civil society ....

Soldiers should hands off our Affairs ... Simple!
They should face What they are Trained For!

Motigbo oo I hope Ur head dey align small small sha..

I know what is doing u ppl,all of u re scared dat if Niger n junta suceeded in dis coup every politicians are in trouble. But don't worry Ur president sabi him chief of staff Nigeria no fit b like dat.
U don't like military at all o

So if I ask u what type of rule of system do u prefer ull say democracy?
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by DonroxyII: 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2023
chillychill:

Motigbo oo I hope Ur head dey align small small sha..

I know what is doing u ppl,all of u re scared dat if Niger n junta suceeded in dis coup every politicians are in trouble. But don't worry Ur president sabi him chief of staff Nigeria no fit b like dat.
U don't like military at all o

So if I ask u what type of rule of system do u prefer ull say democracy?
of Course e dey align ... O man try cheesy ...

My Brother is in Nigeria Army ... I know what he passed through .. His Civilian Blood was dusted out From him so I know how he was before embarking & How he Came Out ...

He told me "Egbon, I have been trained to Kill" .. That's the Job ....

I Pray for him Daily .. Some of his Course mates has Fallen while Some keeps Going ... It is What it is ...

Democracy is still the best system of Government ...

Coup, Counter Coup, Counter Coup, Counter Coup will lead to Economic, Political & Social Instability... No nation would want to identify with you because the political economy is not Stable ... No FDI, GDP, GNP, Hyper inflation ...

Why
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by chillychill(f): 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2023
DonroxyII:
of Course e dey align ... O man try cheesy ...

My Brother is in Nigeria Army ... I know what he passed through .. His Civilian Blood was dusted out From him so I know how he was before embarking & How he Came Out ...

He told me "Egbon, I have been trained to Kill" .. That's the Job ....

I Pray for him Daily .. Some of his Course mates has Fallen while Some keeps Going ... It is What it is ...

Democracy is still the best system of Government ...

Coup, Counter Coup, Counter Coup, Counter Coup will lead to Economic, Political & Social Instability... No nation would want to identify with you because the political economy is not Stable ... No FDI, GDP, GNP, Hyper inflation ...

Why

All d democracy seff kini koko undecided
Is Ur brother still dere? Shey hyper inflation no come dey like dis undecided
Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by DonroxyII: 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
chillychill:

All d democracy seff kini koko undecided
Is Ur brother still dere? Shey hyper inflation no come dey like dis undecided
Lol, he dey gel & plum na .. shocked

Koko Bawo !

Hope u dey alright now ... Me just dey pull ya leg ni fa !

1 Like

Re: Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS by chillychill(f): 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2023
DonroxyII:
Lol, he dey gel & plum na .. shocked

Koko Bawo !

Hope u dey alright now ... Me just dey pull ya leg ni fa !

I am thank u. Takia it's really nice arguing with u tho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alan Garcia Is Dies! Shot Himself Dead Before Arrest / How The U.K Ended Up In A Fuel And Food Shortage / Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.