Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him (38109 Views)

You Lost - Davido Tells Oyetola, Governor of Osun State / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma / "Just Shut Up Please!" - Davido Tells Fan. Burna Boy Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Archie30: 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2023
Puss360:
So because you rode all the way from Benue to Lag, e mean say make Davido come out come hyg you?
cheesy
We wey dey this same Lagos with am, Neva see am face to face

Take am easy...if this guy is a woman...omo...remember how he dey shout OBO!

1 Like

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Bigpat: 6:12am On Aug 12, 2023
He chose to suffer himself. Instead of thinking of his own life, he prefers to risk his life. If he thinks more of improving his life, he will not have time for this. It's okay to appreciate Davido but certainly not running after his age mate like mumu. Imagine the shame and insult
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Obierika(m): 9:35am On Aug 14, 2023
CoolAmbience:

Simple....just two instances:

1. 'I appreciate your selfless gesture bro, but I am currently unavailable. If it is okay with you, I will have a representative receive you at my home, upon arrival.'

One love!

2. I see you bro, that gesture is hugely touching. I am unavailable to receive you in person though. However, I'd ask a representative to do so on my behalf. Your support means everything to me. Jah bless!

I can assure you that if Davido had done this just be sure that in the next 3 months his house would be turned into a Mecca with all manner of idle brainless buffoons coming to pay him a useless visit from God knows where.

I think his handling was apt because it will completely shut down any other plans by another individual to follow in this guy's footsteps
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by CoolAmbience(m): 11:58am On Aug 14, 2023
Obierika:

I can assure you that if Davido had done this just be sure that in the next 3 months his house would be turned into a Mecca with all manner of idle brainless buffoons coming to pay him a useless visit from God knows where.

I think his handling was apt because it will completely shut down any other plans by another individual to follow in this guy's footsteps

Has Davido now corrected his approach or not?

Una sabi do unnecessary oversabi. Which sane person addresses a fan in that manner, in such an expansive public forum?

Can you now see how he turned around to modify his earlier approach?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://hallmarknews.com/davido-requests-account-details-of-fan-riding-bicycle-from-benue-to-lagos-to-meet-him/&ved=2ahUKEwiWy6nK_tuAAxWFXkEAHd42BoAQFnoECDEQAQ&usg=AOvVaw25ZCUSWe-K98byD37Vxkn9
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Obierika(m): 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
CoolAmbience:

Has Davido now corrected his approach or not?

Una sabi do unnecessary oversabi. Which sane person addresses a fan in that manner, in such an expansive public forum?

Can you now see how he turned around to modify his earlier approach?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://hallmarknews.com/davido-requests-account-details-of-fan-riding-bicycle-from-benue-to-lagos-to-meet-him/&ved=2ahUKEwiWy6nK_tuAAxWFXkEAHd42BoAQFnoECDEQAQ&usg=AOvVaw25ZCUSWe-K98byD37Vxkn9

Fan ko, air conditioner ni

When and if you become a public figure feel free to throw your doors open to all manner of people just because you want them to like you!
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by CoolAmbience(m): 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2023
Obierika:

Fan ko, air conditioner ni

When and if you become a public figure feel free to throw your doors open to all manner of people just because you want them to like you!

Did Davido modify his approach or not?
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Obierika(m): 12:26am On Aug 15, 2023
CoolAmbience:

Did Davido modify his approach or not?

No he did not modify his approach.

He's not the first person Davido will dash money and he definitely will not be the last.

If the guy wakes up tomorrow and decides to ride his bike to Davido's house again he still will not get audience!!!
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by CoolAmbience(m): 10:10am On Aug 15, 2023
Obierika:

No he did not modify his approach.

He's not the first person Davido will dash money and he definitely will not be the last.

If the guy wakes up tomorrow and decides to ride his bike to Davido's house again he still will not get audience!!!

I don hear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Poses In Dubai Desert / Photo Of May D With A White Woman Sparks Marriage Rumours / Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.