Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him (38108 Views)

You Lost - Davido Tells Oyetola, Governor of Osun State / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma / "Just Shut Up Please!" - Davido Tells Fan. Burna Boy Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by sylve11: 7:19am On Aug 11, 2023
Hmmm cool
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by FireUpNow(m): 7:20am On Aug 11, 2023
Who am I to put my mouth in this matter? They will both settle it out

1 Like

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by UselessBuharist: 7:20am On Aug 11, 2023
Was he sent to harm him? At a time the mooslim are threatening his life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by daygee12: 7:22am On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:
Irrespective of the fact that I fan Davido over Wizkid, turning down an ardent fan would make him lose many fans to the millions of arewas he recently lose due to the islamic video clips he posted.

And no Yorubas came to his rescue after claiming that Christians and Muslims are one in Yoruba land.

Yoruba should come to his rescue by doing what exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by LONEWOLFJOHN: 7:23am On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:
Irrespective of the fact that I fan Davido over Wizkid, turning down an ardent fan would make him lose many fans to the millions of arewas he recently lose due to the islamic video clips he posted.

And no Yorubas came to his rescue after claiming that Christians and Muslims are one in Yoruba land.
No Yoruba came to his rescue? You are very mad, the likes of Wole Shoyinka and many others are Igbo right? You people are mentally deranged, Davidos music are still been played across the North, Islam is hypocrite.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by BoldBrainz(m): 7:23am On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

Have you stopped to consider the fact that Davido might not actually be home, in his Lagos residence?

The fact he even found time to personally respond to the tweet, shows enough decency on his part.

Like, how dahfvck do you just unilaterally wake up and decide to do something as stupid as cycling from Benue to Lagos just to go show your enthusiasm and admiration for a seasoned celebrity, without having the mental capacity to reason that his schedules may have taken him out of the country at that time.. ?!

Nigerians can be "overbearingly" dull sometimes!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by ChristianMuslim: 7:25am On Aug 11, 2023
Make e dey go asake house abeg.. artiste na artiste

2 Likes

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by BoldBrainz(m): 7:26am On Aug 11, 2023
Energy wey other Nigerians dey find to take ride bicycles to and from work everyday, due to high cost of petrol, na im one Benue man just waste on "labour loss"..

2 Likes

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by MisterBanny(m): 7:28am On Aug 11, 2023
I'm unavailable... Dem no dey see me
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by tubolancer(m): 7:28am On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

They have settled it. They dont shout like your people.

3 Likes

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by HRMK: 7:29am On Aug 11, 2023
ALL NA LIE!NA MONEY HIM DEY LOOK FOR!!

4 Likes

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Dimehook: 7:29am On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

When he said he's not at home, did you think he's joking, person wey dey like Germany since, so e suppose carry him private jet rush come naija because of him?
If he's truly a Davido fan and follows him on social media, he should know when davido is and is not In the country.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by enemyofprogress: 7:30am On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

if not joblessness, what was the so called fan looking for. It serves him right.

4 Likes

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Menclothing: 7:30am On Aug 11, 2023
You just go to people house without invite where is it done ?

2 Likes

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Expanse2020(m): 7:30am On Aug 11, 2023
Lewisland:
Continue boy, glory still along the way if Davido nor fit do. Your info don de trend...

Trry ride for tinubu, 2baba, dangote... Understand and continue trending...
You be IKA of Africa grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by bonnyhope: 7:30am On Aug 11, 2023
The guy wan cash out

grin
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Kdon2: 7:30am On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

You better keep shut, you this bigot. You must bring ethno-religious division into every of your comment. You need mental check

2 Likes

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by enemyofprogress: 7:30am On Aug 11, 2023
daygee12:

Yoruba should come to his rescue by doing what exactly?
you get time to dey answer that guy

1 Like

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by bitbillionaire: 7:31am On Aug 11, 2023
Davido did the right thing. The guy could have been a suicide bomber in disguise. It's good to be security conscious all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Blaze14k: 7:31am On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

You dey go too far. The fellow simply said he is not around why dragging him all the way to his music video? You can't force someone to give when they don't want

4 Likes

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by enemyofprogress: 7:31am On Aug 11, 2023
Menclothing:
You just go to people house without invite where is it done ?
no mind am
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Expanse2020(m): 7:32am On Aug 11, 2023
Originakalokalo:
It is well with the cyclist.

God loves you regardless of how terrible your sins are.

Yes. Regardless of whatever you have done.

He is ready to give you a new start and to clean up your sins.

He does this through Jesus.

Accept him as your Lord and your saviour.

God bless you.
Pastor tell him to ride to Jesus bros J always available for them
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Dimehook: 7:33am On Aug 11, 2023
Premtv:
Too bad... He should turn around after eight days on the journey? No one send him sha.
Davido self no dey naija fr
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by MoneySavannah: 7:33am On Aug 11, 2023
Omoh
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Kdon2: 7:34am On Aug 11, 2023
Lewisland:
Continue boy, glory still along the way if Davido nor fit do. Your info don de trend...

Trry ride for tinubu, 2baba, dangote... Understand and continue trending...

Terrorists or kidnappers go soon catch am
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Expanse2020(m): 7:34am On Aug 11, 2023
ImoleNaija:
Person say he's not home.

He should come another day.

No fuel is wasted.

Davido must be kidding though.

My brother no fuel wastage... But the guy don loose blood ..make he no die of heart attack remaining with this am not Available shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by doyinbaby(f): 7:34am On Aug 11, 2023
Let the guy find better work

1 Like

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Dimehook: 7:35am On Aug 11, 2023
ImoleNaija:
Person say he's not home.

He should come another day.

No fuel is wasted.

Davido must be kidding though.

Davido no dey house na, be like say na Germany e dey or something, so the guy is obviously wasting his time cus e nogo see am, make e turn back

2 Likes

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by JentuPrinz(m): 7:35am On Aug 11, 2023
All dis benue people ehn
.I get one friend wey drive Keke napep from ilorin to benue grin

1 Like

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Landmine1: 7:35am On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

he is not turning down an ardent fan, he is turning down a foolish follower.

2 Likes

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Paradigms: 7:38am On Aug 11, 2023
If na woman we all know how the story go be grin grin grin
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Olarewaju89: 7:40am On Aug 11, 2023
Owochogod:
This guy na fool put your life @ risk for Davido wey no Sabi sing thank God say u no reach em house na ritual straight.

Na waoo for you o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women / Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President / Juliet Ibrahim Poses In Dubai Desert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.