Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him (38107 Views)

You Lost - Davido Tells Oyetola, Governor of Osun State / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma / "Just Shut Up Please!" - Davido Tells Fan. Burna Boy Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by babz11(m): 8:17am On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:
Irrespective of the fact that I fan Davido over Wizkid, turning down an ardent fan would make him lose many fans to the millions of arewas he recently lose due to the islamic video clips he posted.

And no Yorubas came to his rescue after claiming that Christians and Muslims are one in Yoruba land.

Modified:

I've had over hundred mentions over this comment and all are Yorubas attacking me for mentioning a tribe.

But they never used this same energy to tell the arewas that there was absolutely nothing wrong with the video.

So far, they've been able to call Wole Soyinka as the only Yoruba man to have spoken in defence of Davido. Only prof. Wole ......

Isn't it a shame?
Bro something is wrong in the video, when you you become Tollerance of everything you stand for nothing... There are red lines you don't cross

2 Likes

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by nedekid: 8:17am On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:
Irrespective of the fact that I fan Davido over Wizkid, turning down an ardent fan would make him lose many fans to the millions of arewas he recently lose due to the islamic video clips he posted.

And no Yorubas came to his rescue after claiming that Christians and Muslims are one in Yoruba land.

Modified:

I've had over hundred mentions over this comment and all are Yorubas attacking me for mentioning a tribe.

But they never used this same energy to tell the arewas that there was absolutely nothing wrong with the video.

So far, they've been able to call Wole Soyinka as the only Yoruba man to have spoken in defence of Davido. Only prof. Wole ......

Isn't it a shame?
Oga, he already has enough fans, if he looses some he gains hundred more. Especially productive ones that can pay to attend shows, not some hungry deprived so called fans up north.
What do you think is this guy's purpose for riding bicycle if not for him to be given money by davido?

2 Likes

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by nedekid: 8:19am On Aug 11, 2023
BoboNogoDie:
He's unavailable!

Who send the mumu cyclist?
Lol. Make him ride bicycle go visit bar beach.
Nna, the guy na real mumu man.

1 Like

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Melonsmasher: 8:20am On Aug 11, 2023
8 days already gone, another 8 days to return to Benue. That means he spent 16 worthless days over foolishness

1 Like

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by ChronicGp(m): 8:26am On Aug 11, 2023
Make him reach Lagos first.
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Gboom: 8:28am On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

Modified:

Isn't it a shame?
Most of you will just cast aspersion on Yoruba people ignorantly.
Must everything about you guys be always tribal attack

1 Like

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Melonsmasher: 8:29am On Aug 11, 2023
nedekid:

What do you think is this guy's purpose for riding bicycle if not for him to be given money by davido?
When he should have rode straight to Aso Rock and protest against the bad government and fuel price to be cut down to something affordable to make life easy

3 Likes

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by nedekid: 8:36am On Aug 11, 2023
Melonsmasher:

When he should have rode straight to Aso Rock and protest against the bad government and fuel price to be cut down to something affordable to make life easy
Abi oh.

1 Like

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Ofemmanu1: 8:38am On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

Modified:

Isn't it a shame?

All wax, no wick.

1 Like

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Ofemmanu1: 8:38am On Aug 11, 2023
Puss360:
So because you rode all the way from Benue to Lag, e mean say make Davido come out come hyg you?
cheesy
We wey dey this same Lagos with am, Neva see am face to face

The matter tire me sef.

2 Likes

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by tollyboy5(m): 8:40am On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

Modified:

Isn't it a shame?
TRash! Trash! Trash!

Nonsense. you have brain always make use of it well.

1 Like

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Ofemmanu1: 8:40am On Aug 11, 2023
Puss360:
So because you rode all the way from Benue to Lag, e mean say make Davido come out come hyg you?
cheesy
We wey dey this same Lagos with am, Neva see am face to face

The matter tire me sef.

Instead make he use that energy for something productive..

Na Davido he wan pedal bicycle for over 1k km go see, not minding the crazy Nigerian highways.

Some people eh?

2 Likes

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by absoluteSuccess: 8:40am On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

Modified:

Isn't it a shame?

Yoruba will desert you in time of trouble, it's in the proverbs, owo epo l'omo araye nbani la.

Yoruba proverb also left you with just one person that sticks through the tough times, koni buru buru, koma k'enikan moni.

Nonetheless, it never stops you from achieving your dreams, just know your limits.
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Vinnie2000(m): 8:41am On Aug 11, 2023
I just wonder how some People would have reacted if it was Wizkid that did this. undecided
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Ykc2(m): 8:50am On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

Modified:

Isn't it a shame?
davido don't need any Islamic northerners as followers all Eastern States love him besides his their relative

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by zomoears(m): 8:51am On Aug 11, 2023
otunbakolawole:
Cyclist should have reached out to his team first

You re right.

But celebs hardly miss the chance to be in the news. Davido could easily have acknowledged the effort, and invited the guy to join him on stage next time he has a show in Nigeria or something more polite.

The cold response from Davido no cold you?👎🏽

1 Like

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Acidosis(m): 8:54am On Aug 11, 2023
Nemesis0147:
No dy look for us we dy house😂

"...thank God the m*ga don pay out, ope ooo" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by CoolAmbience(m): 8:54am On Aug 11, 2023
Obierika:

How would you have handled it?

Simple....just two instances:

1. 'I appreciate your selfless gesture bro, but I am currently unavailable. If it is okay with you, I will have a representative receive you at my home, upon arrival.'

One love!

2. I see you bro, that gesture is hugely touching. I am unavailable to receive you in person though. However, I'd ask a representative to do so on my behalf. Your support means everything to me. Jah bless!
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by nathyx(m): 8:56am On Aug 11, 2023
Now wey you dn put mouth for the matter come make am trend, Davido you must be available ooooooooo grin
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Ejjiss: 8:56am On Aug 11, 2023
FOR HIM MIND NOW, IF DAVIDO SEE AM HE DON BLOW BE THAT...... AYI
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 11, 2023
Nigerian youths and suffer be like twins
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by nathyx(m): 9:00am On Aug 11, 2023
Maybe the boy is coming to defend Davido from all those Islamic bigots attacking him cos of music Video who know
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Boyjaco: 9:07am On Aug 11, 2023
Wetin you wan go do there first 😂😂😂😂 nonsense you
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by dennisworld1(m): 9:08am On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

Modified:

Isn't it a shame?
anything bad for am to say turn around him nor dey. After all Dem tell dj Khaled to turn around too
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by frankoben(m): 9:11am On Aug 11, 2023
Make a detour and head to Aso Rock, Prezi Oluwaemilokan will be delighted to welcome you and then feed you crumbs from his dinner table...
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by sirdest(m): 9:14am On Aug 11, 2023
The guy no get work!
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by nathyx(m): 9:27am On Aug 11, 2023
By responding alone Davido jus fueled his bicycle angry
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by nathyx(m): 9:31am On Aug 11, 2023
Melonsmasher:

And how many protest have you Led so far? None. Even ordinary endsars protest na so you lock door lock window dey quiver inside room like Pigeon weh fall inside water.
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by winterbell: 9:35am On Aug 11, 2023
Tv for sale
LG 65 inch
Location rivers state.
300k slightly negotiable
Send me a mail.
I year old
Very neat
WhatsApp for pics
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Kazeem47(m): 9:40am On Aug 11, 2023
Someone should dedicate"Unavailable" by Davido to him.
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Nyanabo(m): 9:41am On Aug 11, 2023
I believe this is the set of lazy people the senile former president rightly called lazy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women / Juliet Ibrahim Poses In Dubai Desert / Photo Of May D With A White Woman Sparks Marriage Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.