Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him (38105 Views)

You Lost - Davido Tells Oyetola, Governor of Osun State / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma / "Just Shut Up Please!" - Davido Tells Fan. Burna Boy Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by qtguru(m): 7:40am On Aug 11, 2023
Joblessness undecided

5 Likes

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by ORIAYO70(m): 7:40am On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:
Irrespective of the fact that I fan Davido over Wizkid, turning down an ardent fan would make him lose many fans to the millions of arewas he recently lose due to the islamic video clips he posted.

And no Yorubas came to his rescue after claiming that Christians and Muslims are one in Yoruba land.

Abeg turn around if u have no sense, what his the relevance of mentioning Yoruba. Does it have any correlation with your comment

Ozuor

2 Likes

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by mukthar2000(m): 7:40am On Aug 11, 2023
Mr Ajalah the traveler you don't do your proper assignments b4 you embark on that ur journey, Pelee.

1 Like

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Trustedpronet: 7:42am On Aug 11, 2023
BoboNogoDie:
He's unavailable!

Who send the mumu cyclist?

That guy is a special Nigerian that have great value for humanity. The mumu I see here might be you.
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Passionate1(m): 7:44am On Aug 11, 2023
Moral lesson; Don't go where you are not invited.

4 Likes

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Bahamas95(m): 7:44am On Aug 11, 2023
Davido is not a bad person, he did that probably to stop any madness of RIDE- A THON by Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by CoolAmbience(m): 7:45am On Aug 11, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

He did the right thing,you can't visit someone who is not home grin cheesy.

He should replan.

He didn't say it in a courteous manner.

What is 'turn around, I am not home?' Isn't that the same as 'go back, I no dey house?'

He could have handled it better.
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by drimzsmoke(m): 7:45am On Aug 11, 2023
Puss360:
So because you rode all the way from Benue to Lag, e mean say make Davido come out come hyg you?
cheesy
We wey dey this same Lagos with am, Neva see am face to face

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na because you no ride bicycle go him house nah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Kay25(m): 7:46am On Aug 11, 2023
Well it could be disheartening to d guy but Davido did better cos once he does meet him everyone would start that shit again..

1 Like

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Puss360(f): 7:46am On Aug 11, 2023
drimzsmoke:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na because you no ride bicycle go him house nah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol ... Okada dey na...
Abeg make that cyclist go back Benue...

2 Likes

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by NOwazobia: 7:47am On Aug 11, 2023
Very stupid cyclist looking for clout and cash.

I would have replied him worse. sad
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by liver123(m): 7:47am On Aug 11, 2023
I swear, this is suicide mission. This guy think say to ride bicycle dey easy, you will just quench on the road

2 Likes

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Beverlyjean(f): 7:47am On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:
Irrespective of the fact that I fan Davido over Wizkid, turning down an ardent fan would make him lose many fans to the millions of arewas he recently lose due to the islamic video clips he posted.

And no Yorubas came to his rescue after claiming that Christians and Muslims are one in Yoruba land.

U just posted trash
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Hotwest: 7:48am On Aug 11, 2023
He fit dey Atalanta now because of the hausa people threat. Wizkid no go even give lil attention to reply

2 Likes

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Mayeldah(m): 7:48am On Aug 11, 2023
em for sha drop small bar for the guy make em take turn back na?

anyway, fools will always undergo foolish adventures. who send am?

2 Likes

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by NOwazobia: 7:49am On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

He won't lose anything.

The werey cyclist was only cycling for clout and cash, and if Davido has given him an audience, the coming days would have been clouded with every dick and hairy cycling to come and see Davido.

Stupid Cyclist. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by CaptainFM1: 7:53am On Aug 11, 2023
In this day and age, if you no get sense to call me first before coming, even if you're coming from Canada, I'm not home.

I must have a pre-knowledge that you're coming.

2 Likes

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by NOwazobia: 7:54am On Aug 11, 2023
LordErrk:
Ha ahn! Riding bicycle up and down Nigeria...it shows that guy doesn't have work or want to use life for anything meaningful.
If Davido had met him, it'll start a crazy trend of Nigerians riding bicycle to go and disturb celebrities
Exactly.

Davido was civil with that reply. I would have replied worse if I was in his shoes.

2 Likes

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Originalsly: 7:55am On Aug 11, 2023
In this time of insecurity ... even if Davido were at home ... why should Davido even greet him? Hmmm .... if was one babes I can understand.... but what kind guy he be to go through all this1 see another guy? .... is he transgendering?
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by sukkot: 7:55am On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

why would Yoruba’s come to his rescue ? Is he representing yorubaland ? It’s only Igbo that do that emotional monolithic victim mentality attaché to everything Igbo .

3 Likes

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by NOwazobia: 7:56am On Aug 11, 2023
Casinger:
That's too harsh!
Not for a fool who is only chasing clout and cash.

Davido was too civil, I would reply worse.

This is how they start stupid trend.

1 Like

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by AuwalYusuf812(m): 7:57am On Aug 11, 2023
Everybody finding all mist to make money, no go get job

2 Likes

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by LajaLaba: 7:58am On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

U must be out of your senses damn it!
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by jogojogo: 7:59am On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

I guess Woke Soyinka is nor a Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Kog45(m): 8:00am On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

Chai no Yorubas to his rescue and his Igbo in laws failed him too.
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by snezBaba: 8:01am On Aug 11, 2023
Premtv:
SAY GOODBYE TO MONTHLY DSTV SUBSCRIPTION

Get the DSTV unlock app

Advantages of the app:

✅ No Monthly Payments
✅ You can Cast on Laptop & Smart TVs
✅The Channels Plays Smoothly
✅No Sign up Required
✅No Password Required

For Transparency

It works for only Android Phones
Price: ₦500
WhatsApp: 081..3822..1560
Don't sleep on it PREMIER LEAGUE is starting today

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Obierika(m): 8:02am On Aug 11, 2023
Casinger:
That's too harsh!

Nothing harsh about it, it's reality!
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Obierika(m): 8:05am On Aug 11, 2023
CoolAmbience:

He didn't say it in a courteous manner.

What is 'turn around, I am not home?' Isn't that the same as 'go back, I no dey house?'

He could have handled it better.

How would you have handled it?
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by MrsTwrite(f): 8:09am On Aug 11, 2023
Everybody wan break record. grin
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Miravik900(m): 8:10am On Aug 11, 2023
LordErrk:
Ha ahn! Riding bicycle up and down Nigeria...it shows that guy doesn't have work or want to use life for anything meaningful.
If Davido had met him, it'll start a crazy trend of Nigerians riding bicycle to go and disturb celebrities

Confirm matters

2 Likes

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by nedekid: 8:12am On Aug 11, 2023
Lol
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Jakes02(m): 8:13am On Aug 11, 2023
Premtv:
SAY GOODBYE TO MONTHLY DSTV SUBSCRIPTION

Get the DSTV unlock app

Advantages of the app:

✅ No Monthly Payments
✅ You can Cast on Laptop & Smart TVs
✅The Channels Plays Smoothly
✅No Sign up Required
✅No Password Required

For Transparency

It works for only Android Phones
Price: ₦500
WhatsApp: 081..3822..1560
Don't sleep on it PREMIER LEAGUE is starting today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Juliana Olayode's Secondary School Throwback Photo / Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President / Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.