Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him (38106 Views)

You Lost - Davido Tells Oyetola, Governor of Osun State / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma / "Just Shut Up Please!" - Davido Tells Fan. Burna Boy Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Quebec91(m): 9:44am On Aug 11, 2023
cheesy
Puss360:
So because you rode all the way from Benue to Lag, e mean say make Davido come out come hyg you?
cheesy
We wey dey this same Lagos with am, Neva see am face to face

1 Like

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Quebec91(m): 9:45am On Aug 11, 2023
cheesy
Vladm:
🤣 kwaku the traveller
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Sprints3: 9:46am On Aug 11, 2023
Unecessary comment just to chase clout. Just ignore. It's a shame
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:47am On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:
Irrespective of the fact that I fan Davido over Wizkid, turning down an ardent fan would make him lose many fans to the millions of arewas he recently lose due to the islamic video clips he posted.

And no Yorubas came to his rescue after claiming that Christians and Muslims are one in Yoruba land.

Modified:

I've had over hundred mentions over this comment and all are Yorubas attacking me for mentioning a tribe.

But they never used this same energy to tell the arewas that there was absolutely nothing wrong with the video.

So far, they've been able to call Wole Soyinka as the only Yoruba man to have spoken in defence of Davido. Only prof. Wole ......

Isn't it a shame?
just shut and stop making diarrhoea over the thread.
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:57am On Aug 11, 2023
Good for him.. he can turn around and ride to Abuja for Tinubu he voted
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Melonsmasher: 10:08am On Aug 11, 2023
nathyx:

And how many protest have you Led so far? None. Even ordinary endsars protest na so you lock door lock window dey quiver inside room like Pigeon weh fall inside water.
Emmi Wuks na you be that? How's the journey riding back, are you home yet? grin
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by ibinaboonline: 10:11am On Aug 11, 2023
If Davido had met him, it'll start a crazy trend of Nigerians riding bicycle to go and disturb celebrities
You nailed it.
LordErrk:
Ha ahn! Riding bicycle up and down Nigeria...it shows that guy doesn't have work or want to use life for anything meaningful.
If Davido had met him, it'll start a crazy trend of Nigerians riding bicycle to go and disturb celebrities

1 Like

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Anny69: 10:14am On Aug 11, 2023
Puss360:
So because you rode all the way from Benue to Lag, e mean say make Davido come out come hyg you?
cheesy
😂😂😭

1 Like

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by kokoA(m): 10:20am On Aug 11, 2023
Nice one.. Do not encourage laziness and stupidity.
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Drone95(m): 10:35am On Aug 11, 2023
Vladm:
🤣 kwaku the traveller
this one na emmi wuks the cyclist not kwaku the traveller grin

1 Like

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Ashirioluwa: 11:14am On Aug 11, 2023
Davido is not prepared to welcome a jobless idiot to his home. Good response from Davido.
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by abuhusna1: 11:23am On Aug 11, 2023
If he allow this the madness will start like guiness world record
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Esama: 11:42am On Aug 11, 2023
Very good I encourage other prominent to do same thing. Useless irresponsible dude.
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by mercysamuelson(m): 11:42am On Aug 11, 2023
If Davido no dey Home, make he change plan go meet Wizkid.
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Canvass: 11:43am On Aug 11, 2023
Puss360:
cheesy

But we know the drill now. Davido fit send the guy something for his effort and the case is closed. Anytime Davido get the chance, he fit invite the guy. All nah still PR.
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by SPAMBOX7: 11:45am On Aug 11, 2023
LordErrk:
Ha ahn! Riding bicycle up and down Nigeria...it shows that guy doesn't have work or want to use life for anything meaningful.
Exactly What Davido saw and avoided.

Hilda Baci's guinness record feat is a point of reference

1 Like

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Georgejeez: 11:47am On Aug 11, 2023
grin grin if na me be that fan ,, if I turn back make I bend .

I go boldly continue the journey whether OBO like am or not , if he like make he run Comot from house , he go return to find me for him gate ...

Davido never see anything, if na to support Hilda big yansh dem go Sabi but to support guyman now he de wan form busy , all that plenty diamond necklace and money he de flaunt up and down , he must drop something for boys too na .

Oga cyclist carry go , no discourage ,, on Davido's mandate we stand
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by nedekid: 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

All wax, no wick.
Lol
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by nedekid: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

The matter tire me sef.

Instead make he use that energy for something productive..

Na Davido he wan pedal bicycle for over 1k km go see, not minding the crazy Nigerian highways.

Some people eh?
In surmarry, na mumu man. grin
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by ayo2008: 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
That is man for you. Mere mortals
Can u know this for your God. Your maker?
Know God and have peace
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2023
I no dey houz. Go and come back 😌
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by NemoDatQuod(m): 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
I like Davido as a person. He popularised my self belief that we rise by lifting others. But that was a foolish statement from him. If you are not going to see the guy, that's fine. Just keep quiet.

But then, we all make mistakes.

Aonkuuse:

https://twitter.com/davido/status/1689733960971010048?t=f0H72XOU3YUQq4ztucN6Vg&s=19

Source: https://trendygists.com/2023/08/11/turn-around-im-not-home-davido-tells-cyclist-riding-from-benue-to-see-him/
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by yommen: 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:
Irrespective of the fact that I fan Davido over Wizkid, turning down an ardent fan would make him lose many fans to the millions of arewas he recently lose due to the islamic video clips he posted.

And no Yorubas came to his rescue after claiming that Christians and Muslims are one in Yoruba land.

Modified:

I've had over hundred mentions over this comment and all are Yorubas attacking me for mentioning a tribe.

But they never used this same energy to tell the arewas that there was absolutely nothing wrong with the video.

So far, they've been able to call Wole Soyinka as the only Yoruba man to have spoken in defence of Davido. Only prof. Wole ......

Isn't it a shame?

Yorubas will attack you when you take everything to be tribal issues now!!! Person do something, instead of you trash it out with him, you begin to call out his tribe. Such is an insult to many Yorubas who are not even interestd in Davido matters at all na.

We have so many other important issues to deal than scenes in a music video of someone who his father is very rich and they can take care of themselves.
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by one111o: 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2023
MS247:
grin

🎵🎶
Am unavailable.... Dem no dey see me, Am unavailable Dem no dey see me
🎵🎶

is that why you raped your nephew and mother
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Chetas81(m): 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
BoboNogoDie:
He's unavailable!

Who send the mumu cyclist?
what do you gain from your comment, sick citizen everywhere
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by vislabraye(m): 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2023
Owochogod:
This guy na fool put your life @ risk for Davido wey no Sabi sing thank God say u no reach em house na ritual straight.

Fans can go to any length to show love. It's wrong of David O to treat him with disdain. As for me, i cant go to any length for another man.
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Allisgud: 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2023
He don come he don come make him go find mayguard work do,na their work for Lagos angry grin
$10k davido dash person don enter this one head grin
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by billyG(m): 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
See snubbing but 2 baba dey there.
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Sleekfingers: 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2023
Lazy youth.

Another begging format. ..
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
Maybe the guy man na Muslim man. Davido no wan take eyes see them again

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2023
Only in these part of the world we hear crazy stories like this.

Does the fan not have a job or a business? Nothing meaningful going on for him that he has to risk his life to go beg a fellow man-boy like him.

Adim totally shocked nwanne!
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by otunbakolawole(m): 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
Shows us he's human after all. He could have done better, could still do better.
zomoears:

You re right.

But celebs hardly miss the chance to be in the news. Davido could easily have acknowledged the effort, and invited the guy to join him on stage next time he has a show in Nigeria or something more polite.

The cold response from Davido no cold you?👎🏽

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women / Juliet Ibrahim Poses In Dubai Desert / Photo Of May D With A White Woman Sparks Marriage Rumours

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.