Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

77ken's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 77ken's Profile / 77ken's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Romance / Re: Why Does It Seem That Men Dislike Intelligent And Witty Women? by 77ken: 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2010
never scared of those qualities I treasure them infact in women.
Politics / Re: Describe Nigerian Lawmakers In One Sentence. by 77ken: 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2010
STUPID DELUDED ROGUE IDIOTS,
My broda it is impossible
Sports / Re: Did Kaka Truly Deserve A Red Card? by 77ken: 1:35pm On Jun 21, 2010
U guys are terrible kaka deserved this he desrved that d ball wasn`t with kaka what was keita doing running into kaka with d ball miles away? all keitas are terrible people. Kaka remains d gentleman he is, Ivory coast should get attention from playing football not play acting shame on kaka.
Romance / Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by 77ken: 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2010
Mudiwa
Sports / Re: Militants Kill Two For Watching Eagles/argentina’s Match by 77ken: 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2010
Boy, you gotta be kidding. When would the Nigerian police ever take this people serious and wipe them out?

Guy u drink camel piss, where mogadishu dey for Nigeria, grin Nigerian police can do notin about the story read again if u still don`t get it look for an atlas cos u fit no sabi use google search d way i see u.
Romance / Re: Why Do You Guys Feel Intimidated By A Secured Woman? by 77ken: 11:49am On Jun 01, 2010
To be in a leader in what ever circumstance u need a form of control over those under you, most guys feel a woman who has the money will usurp the leadership role in a marriage thats y guys get uncomfortable with chicks that re loaded. It`s up to the ladies to balance the love and respect angles to a relationship no matter who holds the pepper. I have seen a situation where the wife is more loaded but treats the man as a husband should be treated they still happily married after more than 10 yrs together.
Business / Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by 77ken: 10:59am On May 07, 2010
Yes Abiola was a thief, IBB is a bigger thief, Yes Abiola was a drug baron, IBB is a drug LORD and more, a killer, a homosexual, a pathological liar, the list goes on and on. Do you guys want me to believe you have not read those articles? If Abiola could not rule cos of the reasons gvien by the cabal, Y should IBB who is worse off rule Nigeria? This country need a change of citizens we are insincere with ourselves and don`t like saying the truth.

Politics / Re: Jonathan To Inaugurate Rivers’ Gas Turbine by 77ken: 9:09am On May 05, 2010
Odili did not complete the gas turbine, he did the more u look the less u see to OBJ, that contributed to their falling apart.
Politics / Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by 77ken: 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2010
some say with babangida in, the race for 2011 will be a do or die affair, yes and only one person will die, n he is babangida period. Nigeria is bigger than he is he should know.
Politics / Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by 77ken: 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2010
What we need is stability and assurance I think IBB would give us that. Yaradua took us back to the Nigerian stone age of 1966 where tribal bickering, blatant and outright nepotism and favouritism were the order of the day. The good thing about ex Militiary men is that they have lived and worked in the four corners of Nigeria in pursuing their line of duty, that has made them very cosmopolitian. It is either they were in 2nd Mechanised in Ibadan, Dodan Barraks In Lagos, 82nd in Enugu or 3rd Mechanised in Jos plus other stints in Abuja and Kaduna.

It would be good for confidence in the economy and growth. How Jonathan would dribble pass IBB the Maradona in getting the coveted Presidency is something I would be looking at very keenly.

you must be crazy yar adua took back a few years babangida took us back a century. slowpoke!
Politics / Re: Stop Ibb Help Us by 77ken: 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2010
U guys think babangida is an oil thief, thats just d least of his numerous sins check the out todays topic on saharareporters.com babangida - what we may not know and there is even a website dedicated to his escapades- againstbabangida.com check it out.!
TV/Movies / Gus Celebrity Showdown Latest by 77ken: 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2010
Hmm guys I slept off couldn`t watch yesterday`s episode of gulder ultimate search celebrity showdown, pls can any kind hearted Nigerian giveme the gist? Showkey don punch person again? grin Thanks
Celebrities / Re: Tiger Woods Tops List Of 100 Unsexiest Men For 2010 by 77ken: 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2010
grin grin girlssssssssssie! the man had has zillion number of girlfriends and a gazillion dollar account what could be more sexy? make una 4give na d babes no de let am rest. he don change.
Politics / Re: Iwu Explodes- Says Only Idiots Expect Miracle From Inec by 77ken: 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2010
Then Ewu Iwu must be the biggest I d iot, he claims to have been performing miracles with the previous election conducted. so what the f ck is he is talking about. grin
Jokes Etc / Re: Just Wedded by 77ken: 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2010
i sure say na zamfara dem do this wedding? i`m curious thou poster how u take get them pics, na ur brother? grin
Jokes Etc / Americana by 77ken: 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2010
One small boy after watching too much american movies com de use d word f.cking like say tomorrow no de, this ensured between him and their neighbor
Neighbor:  how are u?
Tayo:  f.cking man men!
Neighbor:  how was school today?
Tayo:  f.cking cool men!
neighbor :  hmmmn where are your parents?
Tayo:  f.ckiing, up stairs men!
Politics / Re: Is It Illegal To Carry A Laptop? I Was Arrested For Carrying One by 77ken: 11:47am On Apr 07, 2010
My dear i feel u i have been in that unique situation, police men don`t ask for IDs they ask u to produce a receipt for the laptop, which is not done anywhere a laptop is a consumable its like telling someone to produce a receipt for their phones. All they are after is milking you of hard earned cash, if u know any of their ogas then u have no problem, if not u re on ur own. Dumb police officers and men we have. grin grin it was fun sha seeing police men who previously were shouting now begging after their boss was called.
Politics / Re: Police Are Arresting People Wearing A Fashion Brand Inscribed "police" T-shirt by 77ken: 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2010
U know say most Nigerian police officer na illiterates y play into their hands guy u get luck say ur neighbor de u for hear winnnnn. easy my church is life grin
Romance / Re: Need Sum Advice: by 77ken: 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2010
if u sum advice try understanding mathematics series. grin
Music/Radio / Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by 77ken: 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2010
Incomplete list where kel for the list.
Politics / Re: Senator Marries 13 Yr Old Girl by 77ken: 11:57am On Apr 06, 2010
By powers given to me by the honorable massria court of justice i hereby sentence him to Life without his mojo, he can choose if he wants the whole thing off or just the head. Bloody MUtallab cool angry
Politics / Re: Kano's Ex-Gov Alhaji Abubakarr Rimi Dies After Armed Robbery Attack by 77ken: 9:48am On Apr 06, 2010
Shows nobody is left out of the bad system we operate in this country, our so called leaders show learn from this they will not always be in power, today its rimi tomorrow it could be any of them.
Celebrities / Re: Who Is Feeling Lemar?if U Are.comeover. by 77ken: 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2010
i DE FEEL LEMAR, TIMI DAKOLO SOUNDS A BIT LIKE HIM.
Celebrities / Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by 77ken: 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2010
so bloody what?
Politics / Should Oil Majors Have A Say In Ministerial Appointmnets? by 77ken: 9:36am On Apr 05, 2010
I find it totally absurd that oil majors would lobby for a person of their choice to be appointed in a ministry, do they have a right to force someone on the Government? Plz can anyone knowledgeable in these things should inform nairalanders if indeed they (oil majors) have a right to force someone on the Govt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)