Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

77ken's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 77ken's Profile / 77ken's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by 77ken: 9:44am On Feb 20, 2013
Adieu!
Phones / Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by 77ken: 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2013
No n I don't care if it's free. Bunch of thieves! D house alway wins with dem.
Politics / Re: Sylva Denies Ownership Of 48 Buildings Seized By EFCC by 77ken: 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2013
This same man n his goon of lawyers tried to overturn the verdict of court. They failed n now he is denying ownership of course they are not his. They should be sold n cash given to his state.
Politics / Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by 77ken: 8:40pm On Dec 25, 2012
Most Nigerians youths are shallow minded n allow themselves to b used by d thievin politicians. Singapore malaysia n others got where they are cos of military leaders like buhari who instilled d culture of discipline n hardwork. We missed it wen he was overthrown like it or not.
Autos / Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD UNBELIEVABLE !!!!!!Toks 2003 Lancer Goin now 680k. by 77ken: 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2012
HI, Man,
I am not particularly interested in this car but do you have Toyota or Honda products at a reasonable price.
Politics / Re: A Girl Transformed Into A Snake With Dog Like Head In Hotel Excel Warri by 77ken: 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2012
Hey guys lets cut d bullshit d story na gist. Warri we hail.
Politics / Re: A Girl Transformed Into A Snake With Dog Like Head In Hotel Excel Warri by 77ken: 10:06am On Feb 17, 2012
@Beaf,
Dude u need to see this, it is for real. It is on some face book pages already.
Politics / A Girl Transformed Into A Snake With Dog Like Head In Hotel Excel Warri by 77ken: 9:39am On Feb 17, 2012
Wonders shall never cease in Nigeria, a girl was transformed into a snake with a head looking like dat of a Dog, rumour has it that the owner of the Hotel Excel along refinery road warri is a ritualist, with several people dying and disappearing under strange circumstances.
Yesterday the video of the said victim was circulated all over the warri metropolis. Must say I use to doubt such stories until yesterday. Pls any one with d video post it.
Politics / Ig`s Directive On Road How Is The Compliance Level In Your Area. by 77ken: 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2012
For some days since the directive by the new IG I have notices the absence of police check point along the roads in Edo state. What is the compliance level in your state and area pls inform the house.
Politics / Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Response to GEJ's call by 77ken: 10:59am On Feb 09, 2012
The Oil sector is a cess pool of corruption, past leaders refused cleaning the place up, after much pressure as a result of the strike the present government is attempting cleaning the place up. Nuhu Ribadu should not run away, instead he should give it his all, all we can do is support him. Even if the Government does not allow him work he should atleast give it his best what ever achievement he makes will be built upon by subsequent administration. We sould start somewhere.
Politics / Bishop Oyedopo`s Curse On Boko Haram Working! by 77ken: 11:04am On Feb 03, 2012
It seem the curse placed on boko haram is finally working as in-fighting has begun amongst sect members. as they have started killing each other.
six are dead already.
But I think a curse should be placed on our thieving politicians and civil servants also.
http://nigerianbulletin.com/2012/02/03/boko-haram-six-killed-in-factional-clash-thisday/
Politics / Govt Official Stashes 2billion Naira In Residence by 77ken: 9:59am On Feb 03, 2012
How come nobody ever goes to jail for all the pension scam that has been discovered in the recent past.
Jonathan is joking about fighting corruption.
http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/front-page-news/35416-govt-official-stashes-n2bn-loot-in-residence-pension-reform-team-leader-gives-evidence
Politics / Those Who Fought The Military For Democracy. by 77ken: 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2012
During the Abacha era people fought lost properties and their lives in the struggle to entrench democracy in Nigeria.
Now a few khaki turn agbada politicians have hijacked the whole process and are constituting nuisances in the lives of
Nigerians. This generation should sit up, those guys for fought democracy, we should fight for accountability. The have done their part
we should do ours.
Phones / Htc Ozone by 77ken: 10:30am On Jan 31, 2012
Pls can any one out there inform on d price of HTC Ozone or any other HTC model with key pad n not touch screen.
Celebrities / Re: I Am Almost Begging To Eat Says Veteran Actor, Giringory by 77ken: 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2012
Please those with his contact should help raise awareness, publish his account details let kind hearted Nigerians help if they want to.
This man brought smiles to households during his prime. We should learn to appreciate them (veterans) a little.
I am looking forward to contributing.
Politics / Re: Mastermind Of Christmas Day Bombing, Kabir Sokoto Re-arrested by 77ken: 8:03am On Jan 20, 2012
Since the Nigerian Police have a marabout Dept. why have they not used it to chase and arrest of notorious killers and armed gangs.
Politics / Re: 94% Of Nigerians Distrust Government- Poll by 77ken: 11:05am On Jan 19, 2012
Wrong monsiour make that 10000%
Politics / Deziani Madueke Is Covering Someone by 77ken: 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2012
Going by the way our petroleum minister spoke during house of rep enquiry i am begining to suspect she is trying to pull a wool over d eyes of Nigerians. She is definitely shielding someone or some persons. I think her husband is involved. Where are our lazy journalist when we need them.
Politics / Re: Boko Haram Plans To Take Over & Forcibly Islamise The North – Min Of Defence by 77ken: 10:14am On Jan 18, 2012
embarassedThen they could do with more army troops in the North let them move those guys out of the streets of Lagos and send them where they are more needed, to fight boko haram.
Politics / Re: Chevron Report That An Oil Rig Caught Fire Near Niger Delta by 77ken: 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2012
People just lost friends, husbands, colleagues wives n sisters possibly while earning a honest living and some people are here rejoicing, nairaland use to be a place for people to interact constructively but these days racists, tribalist and damn right ignorant people have taken over the threads and they keep getting front page placement. I am seriously considering quitting this forum altogether.
Politics / Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by 77ken: 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2012
Asari n his Cohorts are Retards!
Politics / Re: Gov. Uduaghan Commissions 100 Buses To Boost Transportation In Delta State by 77ken: 10:30am On Jan 13, 2012
Lamorde should know he first real test will be putting Uduaghan behind bars for the rest of his life.
Politics / Re: Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv by 77ken: 10:26am On Jan 13, 2012
True, the Governors are our major problem.
Politics / Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Sanusi On AIT Matters Arising by 77ken: 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2012
If the wastage in government are curbed they will save more than 2 trillion Naira in a year that could be better used in improving infrastructure across the nation.
Politics / Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Sanusi On AIT Matters Arising by 77ken: 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2012
Please some one tell them that Nigerians should want subsidy removal, also corruption subsidy should also go they in government are milking Nigeria dry. Give us plans on how they intend to curb the wastage of the government.
Politics / All Subsidies Must Go! by 77ken: 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2012
If jona and his cohorts are sincere about making Nigeria a better place, he should start by removing corruption subsidy, then fuel subsidy can follow. We want all form of subsidies removed, DPR, PPRC NNPC, heads of ministries and agencies should be purged of all corrupt tendencies first.
Nigerians are hard working people but our leaders are rogues!
Politics / Jonathan N His Cohorts Should Start By Sacrificing Their Pay. by 77ken: 9:41am On Jan 06, 2012
Jona n his goons should tell Nigerians how much pay cut they are willing to take and the exact projects that will the proceeds from subsidy removal will used for.
Nigerians should
Politics / Delta State Has Gone To The Dogs by 77ken: 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2011
The commissioner of police, Delta state wants us 2 believe dat a former Gov. aspirant runs guns. and was runnin away from d police like a street urchin. Life is an exclusive it belongs to God. Uduaghan shuld knw power will not b in his hands 4 ever.
Properties / Re: Construction Of A 10 Story Office Building by 77ken: 10:43am On Nov 09, 2011
Hi, one of they best thread by a nairalander in recent times I must say, thanks for the effort,
I am interested in the project management angle of your project, what software are you guys using for scheduling and project controls activities? would it be possible for one to follow your on on weekly progress measurement and controls activities?
I am would be grateful to learn a thing or two about the above, if you can, send a mail to me on belemathomson@yahoo.com. Thanks
Business / Re: Orient Refinery Fully Operational End Of 2012 by 77ken: 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2011
if work on site completed so far is just civil works, then 2012 ending is not feasible dats bein optimistic. May be mechanical completion by then dats stil good enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.