Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

77ken's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 77ken's Profile / 77ken's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Business / Re: Petrol Sells For Above N100 Per Liter In Us/uk by 77ken: 10:02am On Sep 26, 2011
Nice work on the price of petrol in the US & UK, pls let us know the price of Petrol in venezuela, saudi arabia Iraq Libya e.t.c they are oil producing countries too.
Politics / Nigeria Not Among Top 10 Countries With Cheapest Fuel Price by 77ken: 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2011
Nigeria is not among the top 10 countries with the cheapest pump price for Fuel, yet these greedy leaders keep harping on increasing fuel price instead of concentrating on making the country a big exporter of refined petroleum products.

Fuel is 45 times cheaper in venezuela than in the Uk. cos it is produced locally.

Nigeria FEC n Economic team should give better excuses for impoverishing the masses.
Politics / What Is The Biggest Problem Nigeria Has. by 77ken: 11:20am On Aug 11, 2011
We all think we think what`s best for Nigeria as a nation, nairalanders if you were made the president of this nation for 6 years what will you aim to achieve.
In one sentence.
Politics / Re: NNPC To Build 3 New Refineries In 24 Months by 77ken: 10:54am On Aug 11, 2011
I think the post is a little misleading, carrying out turn-around maintenance on The Three Existing Refineries [b][/b] is different from building
3 Brand new refineries, Believe me it is not possible to build 3 refineries in 24 months unless it is the usual Government Gibberish.
Politics / Re: NNPC To Build 3 New Refineries In 24 Months by 77ken: 10:39am On Aug 11, 2011
I think the post is a little misleading, carrying out turn-around maintenance on The Three Existing Refineries [b][/b] is different from building a 3 Brand new refineries, Believe me it is not possible to build 3 refineries in 24 months unless it is the usual Government Gibberish.
Islam for Muslims / Re: Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders by 77ken: 11:22am On Aug 01, 2011
cheesy sad shocked  Thats true Happy Ramadan Kareem to all the Muslims in the
 Whole World we should always endeavour fast nd May Allah WHA
Accept it from us may he accept all our supplications nd ibadah from us
Amin Ya Rabi
Politics / Re: Ancestral DNA Results of Nigerians. by 77ken: 8:07am On Jul 29, 2011
Mitochondral DNA is mainly effective in identifying maternal lineage, those figures u reeled out may be accurate, but on the mother`s side, in Nigeria the father`s tribe is that of the child.
Celebrities / Re: Nollywood Icon, Richard Mofe Damijo Clocks 50 by 77ken: 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2011
FIFTY GBOSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR BROS U TOO MUCH!
More Power to those elbows. Anybody wey say ur fire go Quench no go See even fire wood for im area.
Politics / Beginning Of Stagnation In Rivers State? by 77ken: 4:34pm On May 29, 2011
Hope the reconciliation between Gov. Ameachi and erstwhile Governor Odili of River State will not bring the current develomental strides achieved by the the current governor to a stand still. As odili and his family members are known criminals and buffons, any advise he gives to Gov. Ameachi I can bet will be to ruin him. I sitdon de look O!
Romance / Re: What Do U Call A Man That Wants To Date U And your Cousin? by 77ken: 10:08am On Mar 31, 2011
Nigerian Politician! grin grin
Politics / Re: I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria –obasanjo by 77ken: 8:19am On Mar 30, 2011
he means PDP people!.
Politics / Spate Of Political Violence In Nigeria. by 77ken: 8:52am On Mar 25, 2011
Nigerians should stop tolerating sycophants, with the recent wave of political violence sweeping across the country a warning should be made.
These politicians do not have the interest of the Nigerian populace at heart just their self interest and that of their families.
I must say the PDP is the architect of the whole problem. After carring out their campaign, they are preventing others from doing theirs always with the flimsy excuse of lack of security.
Security agents should know politicians are not the reason they are employed, but for the people.
Celebrities / Re: Quotes From MI by 77ken: 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2011
, Flow like the niger, more hits than mo`hits, more spit than saliva, Area
Politics / Re: Youth-Centred Presidential Debate On Channels TV @ 7pm, 25th March by 77ken: 2:25pm On Mar 22, 2011
@naijaangel7, must say I am impressed with what you guys are doing, hope it doesn`t end here.
Keep it clean though.
Politics / Re: Youth-Centred Presidential Debate On Channels TV @ 7pm, 25th March by 77ken: 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2011
From the what about us website poll, jonathan and momodu will not be attending the debate but four other candidates; utomi, okotie, ribadu and buhari will be attending that should make it interesting enough for Nigerian youths.
Politics / Re: Youth-Centred Presidential Debate On Channels TV @ 7pm, 25th March by 77ken: 1:25pm On Mar 22, 2011
@aisha2, as much as i admire what you re doing, I think you should be neutral as much as possible in ur post about the presidential candidates. Goodluck jonathan is not helping himself with his actions, I personally will not vote GEJ, just let the generality of Nigerian Youths make their own decision. present the facts and leave the rest.
Good work more power to ur elbow !
Celebrities / Re: ''My Kids Will All Have British Citizenship'' –Oge Okoye by 77ken: 10:34am On Mar 22, 2011
My dogs will all have American passport! Pls put in front page.
Politics / What Nigerian Youths Need. by 77ken: 10:29am On Mar 22, 2011
I have read with great interest the insults meted out to each other by nairalanders who defend their choice of presidential candidates, I am forced to ask; what do Nigerian youths need?

I expect discussions or arguements as the case may be to be issues based, I think we have gone past the time when old politicians use youths for their self gains, creating confusion in the minds of youth when they need power and going behind to drink beer n fresh fish pepper soup with their suppose enemies after the elections.

Its high time nigerian youth act on what is right and what is right only, instead of being tribalistic and selfish.
A functional system benefits everyone, the pressure will be less on us the youths.

Everyone can fulfill their God given potential in that way. It is not about the US, UK n co. Countries like taiwan, thailand malaysia have done it ( create a system that works) we too can make Nigeria a better place it should be our dream and desire.
God Bless Nigeria.!
Politics / Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by 77ken: 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2011
The man will soon go back for his masters and if he continues with the trend his Phd soon.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Gambian President Hits Out At African Union Over Gaddafi Protests by 77ken: 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2011
If saying the truth makes one a mofo then Nigerians will have brillant leaders for the forseeable future.

Whatever the man is doing wrong in his country does not come in here, what he said is true, the A.U can not be silent on issues that concern member states and expect to get the respect of other world bodies.
The U.N. Britain, The E.U and others have made their feelings known about someone using a country military to murder it`s own citizenry. And the A.U which is affected directly has not made a comment.
You guys are here critizing the man for saying the right thing.

Thats y Nigeria has the kind of leadership we presently have, it`s what we deserve cos of the kind of people we are.
Romance / Re: I Love U Talk Ur Own(pick Up Line) by 77ken: 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2011
This one works evry time!

Fine babe! I want to join ur army of boy friends, not as a recruit o!, but as a general.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / English Press Are Dumb! by 77ken: 6:02pm On Feb 15, 2011
On a day one of the best if not the best goal sccorer in the history of football left the game for good, the english press were screaming about wayne rooney who in my honest opinion does not measure up to the ankle of ronaldo.

We will give the man the honor he deserves he brought something new to football.
God blessed el phenomenon and he will continue to bless u, even though we did not see your best due to injuries, you will remain the best striker the world ever saw.
Politics / Demonstration Against Bad Governance by 77ken: 4:36pm On Feb 11, 2011
If there were to be a rally/ demonstration against these rogue leaders we have in power, nairalanders for all your rhetorics will you join the movement to enforce good governance in Nigeria?
Politics / Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by 77ken: 9:26am On Feb 10, 2011
Finish Jonathan Season 1 eh!!!!!!!!!!!
Muta-bele  Jonathan.!!
Politics / Re: Nnpc Raises Hope On Oil In Chad Basin by 77ken: 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2011
Dear God let the crude oil find in the chad basin be larger than anything seen so far in Africa.
Then may be there will be peace in this land of thieves corrupt and inept leaders.
Politics / Re: Fg Adds 188mgw To Power, As Supply Sits 3,800mgw by 77ken: 2:11pm On Jan 28, 2011
Obasanjo initiated those projects GEJ n croonies are taking glory for. Dumb Joe.
Music/Radio / Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by 77ken: 7:04am On Dec 29, 2010
undecided For anyone to mention M.I 2 as a bad album, that someone needs his head examined, even if M.I killed his family n he is seeking revenge on M.I.
The truth shall set u free pally. People don`t care u hating on him, he is creative so go get a life.
Politics / Re: Nigeria At 50: Is It Worth Celebrating? by 77ken: 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2010
The problem with Nigerians is that we fear too much.
Comparing Nigeria with Countries like afganistan is a shame. Nigeria has the manpower and  the resources to be a better a nation but a few corrupt individuals hold the nation to ransome with threats of civil war and mayhem if their biddings are not adhered to.
It`s time to wipe them all out n let new crop of leaders take over.!
And there is absolutely nothing to celebrate in 50 years of Nigeria`s existence absolutely NOTHING!
Politics / Ibb And His Battle To Unsit Jonathan. by 77ken: 8:20am On Sep 27, 2010
Gwadabe`s secret memo to jonathan on IBB Saraki n co exposes a lot on our so called leaders and how they siphon the nation`s wealth to develop other nations at the detriment of it`s people.
We need a revolution in this country.
http://pointblanknews.com/Special_Reports/os3951.html
Politics / Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by 77ken: 7:42am On Sep 02, 2010
Dokpesi is free to do whatever catches his fancy so far he is not breaking any law, viewers are free to boycott whatever media they chose to, it is their choice to make.
Dokpesi is a disgrace to NIgerians thats my opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.