Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,761 members, 7,851,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

77ken's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 77ken's Profile / 77ken's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Politics / What is the future of Nigeria by 77ken: 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2010
The nastrodamus we have in nigeria should please tell us, which way nigeria?
Politics / Re: Jonathan Is A Coward! by 77ken: 9:46am On Feb 25, 2010
Goodluck is Mutallab, a liverless mugu, how can he say he is to get a briefing from the wife of the president, since when did the first become a member of cabinent the presidential aides should be briefing goodluck annd not the other way round. I am begining to fear we are cursed with visionless, spineless, missionless and stupid leaders from the house of misrepresentatives to rogue senators, from idiot governors to thieving councillors. what a waste of resources material and human on a place called Nigeria.
Politics / Re: How To Break The North by 77ken: 9:31am On Feb 25, 2010
The British are the most useless people in the whole milky way galaxy, the knew what they were doing when they set up the Nigerian project to fail, they perfectly ubderstand the mentality of the different ethnic groups, Nigeria will fail eventually that is what our so called colonial masters set out for it in the first place. The North is playing according to script. Let the break up start and lets save ourselves the stress.
Politics / Nigeria Break Up Imminent by 77ken: 9:05am On Feb 25, 2010
Nigeria as a nation is not working, The North still hold that mentality of the ahmadu bellos who think they are superior to other ethnic groups and should lord over them. Let everybody decide when to break up peacefully and avoid another civil war which will eventually lead to a break up. Nigeria as it is doesn`t exist we can never agree on anything, the best do not represent us because of a quota system that is made to favour a certain region. Please the break should start now and peacefully too.
Romance / Re: Marriage Proposal From My Best Friend! by 77ken: 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2010
I don`t think the issue of second best is relevant here, d man probably found out you are the best think for him n deliberately made his former relationship fail I think u have the unique opportunity of marrying someone you really know and understand. Babe forget girl talk and marry the man. I don`t think think u are option B my dear you`ve been option A since time Imo rive.r The Guy just realised.
Romance / Re: Marriage Proposal From My Best Friend! by 77ken: 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2010
I don
Sports / Re: Who Is Your Best Striker Of All Time? by 77ken: 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2010
Now some fella know a good footballer when they see one I am proud of you guys.
Without doubt el fenomenom Ronaldo de Lima is the Greatest Striker of all time.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by 77ken: 3:25pm On Feb 18, 2010
You need to go to sleep. Biafra will never sleep as long as the people who survived that war are still among us. My father survived that war and the stories he would tell me allows the hatred in me to burn bright.

All I want is REVENGE. Not an apology but sweet sweet REVENGE!

Please the the Past is the past what your father went through was to ensure you had a better future, you should be thinking same for your own kids there are better things to think of and fight for as nigerians we should b thinking of making this nation work.
Politics / Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by 77ken: 10:49am On Feb 18, 2010
I think the Igbos should re-think the role ojukwu played in the war, he was power drunk like most Nigerian leaders, his strategy for the war was questionable using his people like the talibans use their people all because of selfish interest, the northerners were stupid in their masaccare of the igbo`s and other southerners but I don`t know if Ojukwu fared any better with his people. The strategy he adopted was wrong but he held on it, he was lord over everything that moved in the east. Lets learn from the past is all i can say as Nigerians our leaders are our major problem.
Politics / Re: Civil war not against Ndigbo — Gowon by 77ken: 9:23am On Feb 16, 2010
TRUE TALK! It was against the chinese. grin
Celebrities / Re: "im Getting Married This Year" -cobhams Asuquo by 77ken: 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2010
Man all the best God knoes u deserve it.
Politics / Re: Dora Rejects Aondoakaa's Apology by 77ken: 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2010
d stupid is wise enough to apologise make she fachi d guy, na im leg he take de think bon am madam! dora.
Computers / Re: Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer by 77ken: 10:21am On Feb 11, 2010
i use a n95 with etisalat network pls send the settings to my email add emodeken@gmail.com
thanks bro.
Politics / Re: President Jonathan "demotes" Aondoakaa To Minister Of Special Duties by 77ken: 10:00am On Feb 11, 2010
aondokan whatever the heck his name is, got it coming supervising the stock level of madam turai`s mary kay, ensuring there is enough meat in aso rock, ensuring the dogs eat b4 he does sound like a job cut out for the mutallab of an attorney he won`t resign cos he has notin to fall back to except represent thieves and crooks. next should be ojo mad man eke he should be made minister of statet first lady affairs.
Sports / Re: Amodu Blasts His Critics by 77ken: 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2010
make aki n pawpaw the super eagles coach with same set of players they will silver in the nations, Amodu did nothing special for those who don`t know the Nigerian team has been in the same state for years bronze medals for yrs running.The problem is not amodu`s alone the whole NFF board like the house misrepresentatives are a bunch of misfits.
Celebrities / Re: Nneka Appears On D Letterman by 77ken: 11:16am On Feb 09, 2010
y does tribalism have to come in any thing we do as Nigerians, i don`t understand yoruba but i love Asa, Nneka did a wonderful job heard a couple of her tracks, must say she impressed me. She could have decided like some other Nigerians to stay out there in the Western world and not identify with Nigeria, she potrays us in a good light unlike the mutallabs of this world. The worst we could do is encourage her. because her vidoe doesn`t feature naked girls dancing doesn`t mean she is dry.
Politics / Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by 77ken: 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2010
The attorney General of the Federal Executive council is a MONUMENTAL IDIOT, a BOGUS LIAR and LILY LIVERED woman. Akuniyili unfortunately is the only man in the cabinet.
Politics / Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by 77ken: 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2010
PLZ help me tell aondoakan whatever his name is not to step foot on oshodi if I catch am , grin
Politics / Re: Reuters - Al Qaeda in North Afica Offers To Help Nigerian Muslims by 77ken: 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2010
ELrazur u and mutallab I no know who mumu pass,
as for Osama n im boys make dem try nonsense dem go see nonsense, dem go know say dat thing dem de do for kabur n d rest na play dem de we go find dem reach house.
Literature / Re: What Happened To Our Reading Culture? by 77ken: 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2010
why read the book romeo and juliet for days when you can see the movie in less than 3hrs?  like everything else this age, the faster the better, but those who don`t read don`t know what they are missing, in this case a picture is worthless than a single word.
Politics / Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by 77ken: 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2010
An Iwu does not change it`s foolishness.
Expect same thing as previous elections ignore whatever he says. lipsrsealed
Sports / Re: NFF To Decide Amodu Future Friday by 77ken: 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2010
They should allow the man to continue the work he has started.

yeah the work of taking our football 2 decades behind, Amodu na ur cousin?
Sports / Re: NFF To Decide Amodu Future Friday by 77ken: 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2010
keep the faith in Amodu we trust sound familiar? > grin
NFF will sink or sink with Amodu grin
TV/Movies / Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by 77ken: 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2010
NTA Network news grin
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United [1 - 3] On Sunday 31st January by 77ken: 9:39am On Feb 02, 2010
mr "i know it all" wenger should hide is head in sand like a ostrich, a good ass whopping from united man is a dumb idiot.
Phone/Internet Market / Re: Unlock Your Usb Modem For Free :just To Help Nigerians by 77ken: 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2010
how do i use my n95 as a modem on etisalat or glo network.thanks
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: Super Eagles Win On Penalties (Nations Cup) by 77ken: 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2010
super vultures in the semi-finals Amodu for FIFA coach of the Year. grin grin grin
TV/Movies / Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by 77ken: 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2010
depends on what u as an individual prefer, for the action freaks 24,but for suspense, dialogue and more prison break definetely.
Politics / Re: Nigeria Cabinet Told To Rule On Sick President Yar'adua by 77ken: 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2010
Guys hold on! let`s hear the attorney general of thieves` own interpretation of the ruling he comes up with the most stupid of them. I think the constitution he read in law school was written in tiv or idoma or whatever his tribe is. bloody mutallab angry angry angry angry angry
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Politics / Re: Watch Ojo Mmaduekwe Talking Trash On Bbc Hard Talk. by 77ken: 11:20am On Jan 22, 2010
With due repect to ojo madueke`s children he is a slowpoke from day 1, so too is david mark, bankole and all other senators and dishonorable members of the house of assembly, Jeez, pity dora thut she was smart most people saw this coming but herself. how can she associate herself with the llikes of aoondokan, yaradua sam egwu and other members of yar adua `s kitchen cabinet, selfish idiots. shame on her. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Celebrities / D`banjo, Tuface Jim Iyk, Ini Edo,osufia, Terry G E.t.c All Missing by 77ken: 9:41am On Jan 22, 2010
In all of this protest going on in the country by the save Nigeria group in a bid to wake our rogue leaders from their slumber, the Nigerian enterainment industry is very absent no visible contribution from them. Not long ago they lead the way as their large fan base will always listen to them. Thats why organizations like the UN use popular artiste to seek attention on world issues. I think the Nigerian masses made them the stars they are today, the least they can do is identify with Nigerians by being in the fore front of this struggle to rid this nation of rogue leaders. Drop the swagger and bling bling for once and face real issues. Abi una need appearance fee too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.