Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors (20523 Views)

25 Unbelievable Gender Reassignments: Transformations From Male To Female(images / A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) / Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by pegix(m): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2023
These people are dumb for real
Very dumb
Even in thr availability of a female doc
A male doc attends to his patience regardless of gender
That's the code
So he'd rather lose his wife, child and sanity for the sake of religion or Bleep ass morality whatever bullshit he did that for

Bunch of retards!

1 Like

Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by Yankee101: 11:37am On Aug 12, 2023
Make the men go become doctors now

Ignorance is a disease

1 Like

Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by RonuRonu: 11:39am On Aug 12, 2023
There's nothing wrong giving women treatment.
I give women injection steady.
What about the ones that give birth
No be we dey put hand inside kpekus bring out baby.
Not a big deal undecided

1 Like

Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by Owochogod: 11:40am On Aug 12, 2023
Everything about that region and their religion is ackward

4 Likes

Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by ZikCute101: 11:41am On Aug 12, 2023
Stupid Hausa people... Clueless beings
Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by ChrisDiaz(f): 11:42am On Aug 12, 2023
The Bible says, my people perish for lack of understanding. North matter tire me
Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by happney65: 11:43am On Aug 12, 2023
The people I share the same country with. Awon Niger Republic people

Oshi.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by Brightgem(f): 11:46am On Aug 12, 2023
Then they should prioritize training more females to get an education and to be Doctors o. The north can help itself, they just refuse to. Sad.

Watch the latest episode of The 5 titled 5 WAY CELIBACY PROTECTS YOU --
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuq0dVsvydU

1 Like

Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by AmbFmk: 11:46am On Aug 12, 2023
The most backward generation of men...

Lord Lugard. You sure sey you dey sleep well so?
Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by YelloweWest: 11:46am On Aug 12, 2023
God forbid backwardness
Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by Emir8: 11:46am On Aug 12, 2023
The north is an entirely a different country inside Nigeria. I pity their women.
Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by Codes151(m): 11:48am On Aug 12, 2023
illiterates una go die in poverty i swear... mugu
Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 11:50am On Aug 12, 2023
How do they want to have female doctors when they marry them off as teenagers to imams, sheikhs Pedophiles emirs etc. You can't give what you don't have.

Northerns wake up before it's too late.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by Codes151(m): 11:50am On Aug 12, 2023
AmbFmk:
The most backward generation of men...

Lord Lugard. You sure sey you dey sleep well so?
[q
happney65:
The people I share the same country with. Awon Niger Republic people

Oshi.. undecided
uo
uchennamani:

Go school, you refuse.

Get sense, you no gree.

Okay.
te author=YelloweWest post=125057431]God forbid backwardness [/quote] they said they dont want western education, yet they want doctor...

its remarkable the feat Northerner reach with their illiteracy we should just create a bunker and put them there... chaai i pity their women... dying in silence..

1 Like

Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by Exceed15: 11:50am On Aug 12, 2023
So they prefer their wives die because of one stupid religious hypocritical belief.. These people are in bondage walahi.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by Dshocker(m): 11:51am On Aug 12, 2023
The United States of America is using Tinubu's dark past records to cajole him into sending troops into Niger.

And when that happens, things will escalate and blow out of proportion.

That way, our resources like crude and that of Niger's Uranium will be bought at a give away price, in return they will supply ammunition.

I am not a supporter of Tinubu or APC, but he should tread carefully

1 Like

Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by Wilson300: 11:58am On Aug 12, 2023
ChrisDiaz:
The Bible says, my people perish for lack of understanding. North matter tire me

I love you
Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by MEEVEET: 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2023
You don't allow girls to go to school but wants female doctors to treat women... Where would the female doctors come from? Mars?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by Ernesthugo(m): 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2023
THE north the clear exapmle of I AM A FOOLISH HUMAN BEING. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by PIPSMARSHALL: 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2023
Sometimes I wonder how they think in d North

1 Like

Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by zedegit: 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2023
This is a clear case of "Living in Bondage". How can one throw away common sense in the name of religion.

So he will rather allow his wife to die than a male doctor attend to her? Yet they refuse to educate and emancipate their girl child.

Where will the female doctor come from when you don't allow nor encourage your female children to school.

The husband should be divorced because he constitutes threat to life. In more sensible countries he should be in jail.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by slimfit1(m): 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2023
When you tell your female kids not to get education this is what happens.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by just2endowed: 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2023
Pwettylinda:
We don't care

Islam religion of peace indeed and Backwardness undecided undecided undecided

wrong, dubai is another world advance than nigeriaand it demonstrate that if education is properly introduced, they will be developed.

what need to be done is to pack all these extremist clerics and take them to dubai to see important of eduction and technology. Maybe, just maybe, they will change their mind and stop reasoning like stone age

1 Like

Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by Dearlord(m): 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2023
This epistle will consume me 5 spark of lighter before I can finish reading it
Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by SAMBARRY: 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2023
They don't want male doctors to attend to their wives,yet they don't want their women to go to school talkless of studying medicine to be a medical doctor.

Thank God that I wasn't born in the North with characterless men and men who cannot reason outside their pen1s.

Western education is Haran yet they still need the services of a doctor when they are sick.where did the doctors get their knowledge from? Quoranic school or quoran?

We're in a society where there's brain drain in the medical field and you're still depriving little girls from going to school and living with a pedophile In the name of religion and culture.na Una go soon dey use bare hands,dirty water,infected and unsterilized knives to help Una wives born your children since you're projecting your lustful behaviour on every male doctor grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by lomprico(m): 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2023
Backward people
Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by Mayeldah(m): 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2023
mitcheew!!!

One day the northern women will rise up against their men for liberation

send pikin go school, you said no......

maybe they should be importing female doctors form saudi arabia to attend to their women

what Islam cannot destroy does not exist!

3 Likes

Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by Mordecai(m): 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2023
angry

In 2006, maybe. 17 years on, I doubt it
Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by Chetas81(m): 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2023
TOO MUCH RELIGIOUS BELIEVED IN NIGERIA, BUT SELF ESTEEMED IS KILLING THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN
Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by SAMBARRY: 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2023
just2endowed:

wrong, dubai is another world advance than nigeriaand it demonstrate that if education is properly introduced, they will be developed.

what need to be done is to pack all these extremist clerics and take them to dubai to see important of eduction and technology. Maybe, just maybe, they will change their mind and stop reasoning like stone age
abeg shut up.its not about them being extremists.have you not seen illiterate men send their children to school and push them to have master's degree? It is not about them being extremists,they are toxic and lack character.stop excusing sociopathic behaviour and labelling it Islamic extremism

1 Like

Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by ceejay80s(m): 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Buy Washing Machine / 4 Reasons Why Family Is Better Than Friends / I Didn’t Divorce My Wife For Supporting Buhari – Man (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.