Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors (20525 Views)

25 Unbelievable Gender Reassignments: Transformations From Male To Female(images / A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) / Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by Nairas2dollars: 8:06am On Aug 13, 2023
SAMBARRY:
lmaooo they're already exposing themselves

When I tell women to marry men who are empathetic and reason critically for their own sanity and safety, they're always uncomfortable, now this shows that education does not change a man without character and love for you

Again love is not sex,love is not the chemistry you feel, this is an apt example because it's only a disgusting perv that will be gossiping With other men about women who are birthing their own children, like are you people ok? undecided

What insolence!!!!!!!! You are mentally deranged and lack any iota of understanding. Read my pioneer comment once again. Can't someone eavesdrop and hear people's discussion? Grow up!. Well this is Nairaland, if you meet me one and one, you won't mutter any gut to talk to me because am not your class!
Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by SAMBARRY: 10:28am On Aug 13, 2023
Nairas2dollars:

What insolence!!!!!!!! You are mentally deranged and lack any iota of understanding. Read my pioneer comment once again. Can't someone eavesdrop and hear people's discussion? Grow up!. Well this is Nairaland, if you meet me one and one, you won't mutter any gut to talk to me because am not your class!
you are disgusting and sick.you also need therapy.
Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by naijamerican: 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2023
They dont allow women to get educated, yet they want female doctors.

The north is a useless and backwards place. Black Jesus help us divide from these backward set of people
Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by Poleski: 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2023
So much problems in the north and northerners are the main problems we've in this country. Can we all go our separate ways and have peace?
Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by LushGreenz: 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2023
I S L A M A B A D

Always the most radically extreme solution to social issues, even when it comes to life or death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Buy Washing Machine / 4 Reasons Why Family Is Better Than Friends / How To Date, Marry & Fit Into The Life Of An Educated Professional Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.