Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors (20531 Views)

25 Unbelievable Gender Reassignments: Transformations From Male To Female(images / A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) / Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by SAMBARRY: 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:
How do they want to have female doctors when they marry them off as teenagers to imams, sheikhs Pedophiles emirs etc. You can't give what you don't have.

Northerns wake up before it's too late.
it's already too late.even if you try to explain,them no fit reason.quoran don swallow their brain

2 Likes

Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by Smartguru1: 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2023
What is Home Automation?

Home automation is one of several areas of the IOT (internet of things), and is often called Home IOT.
Home automation or domotics is building automation for a home, called a smart home or smart house. It involves the control and automation of lighting etc –
There are three distinct levels of home automation.

Monitoring
Control
Automation
Monitoring

Monitoring
The ability to view status of systems i.e
What is the temperature?
Is the door locked?
Is The Light on or off

Control
The ability to change the state of a systems i.e
Turn up the heating.
Lock the Door
Turning the light on or off
Automation

The ability to change the state of a system automatically in response to an event. i.e.

Turn on the heating if the outside temperature falls below a certain temperature.
Turn the lights off when no one is a home.

Smart Home System Components

If you consider smart home automation consisting of three layers as shown in the schematic below with devices at the bottom end and networking devices in the middle and control applications at the top:

Click the link below to learn Smart Home Automation for free and become a professional expert
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiyeqedZuGrm60-CSExe9iA
Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by Zezco(m): 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2023
Rubbish after impregnate all your illiterate female at tender age, you want government to import literate female from southern region to come treat them to suit your religion.

1 Like

Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by ultimateprof: 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2023
Northern men and the love of kpekus are like 5 and 6.
Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by boxypane(m): 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2023
We have a long way to go.
Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by Fcwilly: 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
You'll sure make heaven if you read through every word if this epistle. smiley

I can't stop laughing ooooooo
How do you expect me to read all the write-up?

1 Like

Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by GloriousGbola: 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2023
Allow small geh finish school and become doctor you no go gree. Na to marry them off at 14. So where do you think the female gynecologists will come from?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by Fcwilly: 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2023
Funny religion.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2023
I cant believe we share d same country ☹️

3 Likes

Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2023
This religion of allah is a disgrace and problematic to humanity

1 Like

Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by Ishaq319(f): 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2023
Which of the Islamic religion is our hausa brother practicing? Illiteracy is truly a menace

1 Like

Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by billyG(m): 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2023
Where iz d female doctors gonna come from?when all underage northern girls are yank off education into child marriage to bigoted man with horse cocks...d same shiit Afghanistan is facing.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by enemyofprogress: 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2023
Abokis are very backward in everything you can think of, except terrorism and begging

1 Like

Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by Bodexinvest: 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2023
Very low.
Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by Kog45(m): 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2023
Damn too sure this country is going gradually and am seeing countries but for sure South West,South East and South South will have very formidable countries with north scattering cuz Northern Muslim and Christian will fight for survival.I think by that time Ilorin people will get sense by running to SW in peace.
Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by Danchibez: 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2023
Tomorrow someone will start preaching one Nigeria with me with this backward set of people...
Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by Kingpowerful: 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2023
It's now clear that what most of the northern
Nigeria moslems have chosen to believe is not base on the true Islamic doctrines.
Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by Deeprooted: 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2023
When I tell people that the north need to be in a separate world away from other human, they feel insulted.

Just look at what their women are going through

1 Like

Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by Bahamas95(m): 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2023
Even Indian movie nor long reach like this.

Whenever I see epistles like this I just comment after reading the headline and few paragraphs.
Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by BlueAir: 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2023
We need more female doctors.and we need more female gym instructors. Some things are basic and noble to ask for. Only ffools embrace supremacy in religion,tribe or ideology

Go decipher my words above
Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by sterlingD(m): 1:21pm On Aug 12, 2023
This is one of the reasons why girl child education should be greatly encouraged.It will help to mitigate theses challenges
Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by Eriokanmi: 1:22pm On Aug 12, 2023
Phranx1:
Fear north
The poorest region on earth with the highest number of out of school children
Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by Ugoson79: 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
I shake my head for Islamic extremists, so those women should die rather than been touched by a male doctor. Why are you people wicked?
Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by GLouis: 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2023
Provide facilities with mid wives. This will solve it but if there are no facilities for mid wives and these people are divorcing them cause a male doctor attended to them. It is just wrong

1 Like

Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by jojothaiv(m): 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2023
Just yesterday I was talking to Bauchi sweetheart about this and babe talk say na Dem Sabi o, she can't jeopardize her health because of cultural belief, life first before anything.

My people are one funny set of being. Even those that talk, eat and sleep with the religion seems progressive in their thinking than what we have here, little wonder there's a wide gap between the enlightened elites dan arewa and the average bahushes outside.

1 Like

Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by eyinjuege: 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2023
The annoying part of all this is that many of the people with this mentality don't allow their daughters go to university, talkmore of becoming doctors.
So who do you expect to cater to your females?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by AishaDant(f): 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2023
What a sad backward mentality. sad
Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by Ugoson79: 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2023
But these idiots will marry off 13 years old girl and prevent them from becoming doctors to attend to their battalions of wives. Thunder please are you busy?
Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by maasoap(m): 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
Their govs should sponsor more females to become medical doctors then. Simple
Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by Goodlady(f): 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
Shameless region with no future except Islamic fanatism.
Re: Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors by maasoap(m): 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2023
Ugoson79:
But these idiots will marry off 13 years old girl and prevent them from becoming doctors to attend to their battalions of wives. Thunder please are you busy?
Still somewhat better than you fuuls sending 13 years old girls into baby factories. At least, they provide their own 13 years old houses and other cares, you treat yours like animals or slaves

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Buy Washing Machine / I Didn’t Divorce My Wife For Supporting Buhari – Man (pic) / 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.