Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,812 members, 7,837,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

What A Girl Whispered In My Ear This Morning - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Girl Whispered In My Ear This Morning (5482 Views)

Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen / After Sleeping With Her Through The Ear, This Is What Happened (viral Photos) / Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Girl Whispered In My Ear This Morning by nappy760(m): 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2023
Aren't females suppose to cover their hair in the house of God?
Re: What A Girl Whispered In My Ear This Morning by Brandiebird: 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
izuch:
Okay I've noticed you, should I send you a DM?

Let me know when you’re finished so I can send my own.

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Whispered In My Ear This Morning by Jakumo(m): 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2023
siofra:

Talk wetin dey your mind now! No talk later.

Your flattery skills are maestro tier but I will not fall Jakumo angry

So far you understand that rejection is not an option, wahala nogo dey.

Because of you alone, I bought a 300-page instruction manual entitled "How To Seduce Challenging Women of Dangerous Beauty", which I have now read many times and committed to memory, in preparation for the practical aspect of this exercise.

I am sure you will agree that I must never be given any cause to request a refund on this book, so kindly go with the flow, adhere to the agenda, and let me slip in jejely as gentleman concern, without subjecting me to untold hardship in the process of this pursuit that I am taking very seriously indeed.

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Whispered In My Ear This Morning by Miravik900(m): 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
As you resemble man so
Re: What A Girl Whispered In My Ear This Morning by Ladygee12: 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2023
siofra:

I was in church this morning when a girl walked up to me and said "Is this your hair?" She asked. I nodded. Then she said, "If I was a witch, I'd make your hair fall off" in a low voice. Then she gave a fake smile and touched my hair.

Should I be worried?? It was very weird.

It's not my fault I have long hair.

I'm beginning to consider trimming my hair. This hair is bringing me too much unwanted attention. I love attention but not too much.

I've gotten many rude comments about my hair. The other time a guy asked me if my mom cheated on my dad with a white man.

Nigerians do not know when not to say certain things undecided
Pics pls
Re: What A Girl Whispered In My Ear This Morning by LarryCork: 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
Jakumo:

You be sharp man. You know that by disqualifying her, you will subconsciously inspire her to PROVE that she meets all the criteria you have listed, in order to gain access to the python you wield.

Anyway that said, I am jealous sha, since this woman causes storms in my brain and trousers, and I do not appreciate this skilled competition.

brother, siofra & I use to fukk way back in April February August & October last year before pregnancy talk.. but she a wifey material thou....if u want her, I can giv u sir!!!((thank me later)) wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Girl Whispered In My Ear This Morning by Jakumo(m): 3:49pm On Aug 13, 2023
LarryCork:

brother, siofra & I use to fukk way back in April February August & October last year before pregnancy talk.. but she a wifey material thou....if u want her, I can giv u sir!!!((thank me later)) wink

I don tell Dan Fulani make dem send twenty cow go for ya house to cover bride price matter. You be correct man when nogo fall on top toto.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Girl Whispered In My Ear This Morning by fineberry(m): 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2023
Picture or don't believe
Re: What A Girl Whispered In My Ear This Morning by GabrielYulaw(m): 5:23am On Aug 14, 2023
LarryCork:

You are now in the business of dashing out women, in the same way they dash plates, cups and bread at parties and funerals? Congratulations o dashinus expertinus!

You and she used to do the nasty you say? Well, the likelihood of that being true is smaller than the likelihood of me waking up to my anaconda rattling around in Ariana Grande's gullet, with festivities being concluded with a face sitting, so I can drink her golden liquid straight from the source. cool
Re: What A Girl Whispered In My Ear This Morning by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
GabrielYulaw:

grin grin grin
I beg to disagree though. Uyail don enter my eyes since and I have been having vision problems as a result. grin

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Whispered In My Ear This Morning by Abolodje: 10:19am On Aug 15, 2023
siofra:

I was in church this morning when a girl walked up to me and said "Is this your hair?" She asked. I nodded. Then she said, "If I was a witch, I'd make your hair fall off" in a low voice. Then she gave a fake smile and touched my hair.

I'm beginning to consider trimming my hair. This hair is bringing me too much unwanted attention. I love attention but not too much.

I've gotten many rude comments about my hair. The other time a guy asked me if my mom cheated on my dad with a white man.

I’ll gladly rejoice and thank the Heavens if all your hair falls off out of witchcraft or cancer Ashiere omo
Re: What A Girl Whispered In My Ear This Morning by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
siofra:

Can you post the pictures of your hair? That's all I'm asking.
Re: What A Girl Whispered In My Ear This Morning by Benwallt(m): 10:07am On Sep 03, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Hair wey no go add any value to your man life,dem suppose shave am throway embarassed

grin grin gringrin

Calm down brother
Re: What A Girl Whispered In My Ear This Morning by Liverpool456(m): 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
I had always thought this op is one dark complexion lady with big melon on her chest, probably with good dentition with diastema but no, what am seeing today cannot give me erection no matter how I ve tried looking at her pic.Maybe,just maybe not my kind of woman.I have finally walked alone but thank God obviously not with the upcoming match.
Re: What A Girl Whispered In My Ear This Morning by Godsongang: 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2023
Shawty! How are you doing?
siofra:

Re: What A Girl Whispered In My Ear This Morning by tobby20: 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2023
Brandiebird:

Let me know when you’re finished so I can send my own.
boss when you sef done finish just update us as e Dey go na me dey your back
Re: What A Girl Whispered In My Ear This Morning by obinna58(m): 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2023
siofra:

Is it not time to update your picture, make we see your new look abi, the current one is not so clear

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. / I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him / Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.