Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) (65084 Views)

Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar / Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics / Woman Kerosene Black Market Seller Opens Her Own Filling Station (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by IzRayl: 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2023
Prophet with vawulentic prophecy.....which one be enp again grin
FalseProphet1:

Demon! Be gone!

I banish you from the life of this woman! She must marry by fire by force.

Even if she's older than her husband with 20 years, it must come to pass. I pull you out of the cage of ENP (Evening News Papers) your shall no longer dwell amongst them.

Goan bring one big goat
Yam
Palm oil
Ponmo
Salt
Onions and palm wine
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by 1Sharon(f): 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
Flamemignon1:

No matter what people are wearing,it doesn't give anybody the right to harass anyone. They don't even allow shit like that from their fellow gay men talkless of a woman who they feel no attraction towards

Lol..I was being sarcastic

1 Like

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by SSpeter(m): 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

😂😂😂

It's independent women 🇿🇦🔥
Jokes apart, if you look closely you will see that the lounge is empty, just the owners friends wishing her well. The lounge will close soon because to maintain these lounge you need to sell your drinks x5 of the normal price and men are the only species on this planet that can 1000usd and spend 999 on booze
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Dybala11(m): 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2023
Candidlady:
kiss

Super nice

Nothing like hairy armpit, mouth odour and Even body odour around you... Just you and your girls

Amazon Acres that's what we need
You need to change your cycle and environment if that is the kind of men you roll and live with. Disgusting something.
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by akposking(m): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2023
Candidlady:
kiss

Super nice

Nothing like hairy armpit, mouth odour and Even body odour around you... Just you and your girls

Mi da gwewhekwe eh woka guekufia. embarassed

1 Like

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Flamemignon1(m): 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2023
1Sharon:

Lol..I was being sarcastic
Oh my bad
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
24SEVEN:

I heard you're a gay, why so?

Coz I enjoy the pipe. Thanks for asking. Now go poop in the street gutter 🇳🇬💩
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Piddo(m): 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
Lesbian heaven
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
DevilishMan:
Who go pay for the drinks?

Եհҽʍ ղօ ҍҽ ӀɑՀվ ցíɾӀՏ ӀíƘҽ ղíցҽɾíɑղ ѵɑղҽՏ
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Amumaigwe: 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:
SOWETO has unveiled a delightful haven known as The Shebeen, an enchanting women-only oasis nestled within the vibrant tapestry of the Johannesburg township. With Women’s Month in full bloom, this establishment emerges as a resplendent tribute to the spirit of womanhood.

Nestled within the heart of Soweto, at the charming RockerFella Tavern, The Shebeen emerges as an ephemeral sanctuary, a whispering secret that beckons women to gather and celebrate. Crafted as an exclusive pop-up initiative, it shines a radiant spotlight on the essence of womanhood during this special month.

Beyond its doors lies an enchanting realm designed to whisk women away from the tumultuous currents of life and into a space where they can bask in camaraderie, laughter, and sheer delight. This sanctuary is a heartfelt response to the yearnings of a generation, a place where women can revel without the shadows of unease that have grown across the land.

“This is She-been,” a name chosen with artful care, where the “She” resonates profoundly. It’s a linguistic dance, a harmony of words that echoes with purpose. This is where “She” finds her canvas to paint her story. It’s a tribute to “She” who thrives within each woman, a place for her to don her authenticity unapologetically.

Candice van der Bosch, the steward of Brutal Fruit Spritzer’s brand, captures the sentiment with eloquence.

“It’s a place for She to be, for She to shine amidst the embrace of National Women’s Month. Here, she roams free, her spirit unshackled, a symphony of authenticity where she finds her tribe, her tapestry of belonging.”

Amidst the hustle and bustle of life, The Shebeen stands as a testament to the power of spaces tailored for women. It’s a haven where friendships are cultivated, laughter is the currency, and the bonds between women are woven ever stronger. In a world that sometimes dims their radiance, The Shebeen emerges as a beacon, reminding women that they deserve a sanctuary where their spirits can soar without restraint.

https://showme.co.za/cape-town/news/theres-a-new-shebeen-in-town-and-its-only-for-women/?post_id=102330#:~:text=Brutal%20Fruit%20Spritzer%20has%20unveiled,to%20the%20spirit%20of%20womanhood.

What about shemales with voluptuous boobs and carefully tucked-in long di-cks. How will they be detected?
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by VULCAN(m): 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
South African women work hard for their money.

Let them spend it anyhow they like.

If they open this in your city, you won't be able to go cos no other woman will buy expensive drinks for you. grin

Candidlady:
kiss

Super nice

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Thermodynamics(m): 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
Candidlady:
kiss

Super nice

Just like your Father and Brothers abi
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by dinachi(m): 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2023
DevilishMan:
Who go pay for the drinks?
Another idiot. So all men exist for is to pay bills. Na because of cursed fools like you that women insult men everyday. Complete buffoon!
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by dinachi(m): 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:
SOWETO has unveiled a delightful haven known as The Shebeen, an enchanting women-only oasis nestled within the vibrant tapestry of the Johannesburg township. With Women’s Month in full bloom, this establishment emerges as a resplendent tribute to the spirit of womanhood.

Nestled within the heart of Soweto, at the charming RockerFella Tavern, The Shebeen emerges as an ephemeral sanctuary, a whispering secret that beckons women to gather and celebrate. Crafted as an exclusive pop-up initiative, it shines a radiant spotlight on the essence of womanhood during this special month.

Beyond its doors lies an enchanting realm designed to whisk women away from the tumultuous currents of life and into a space where they can bask in camaraderie, laughter, and sheer delight. This sanctuary is a heartfelt response to the yearnings of a generation, a place where women can revel without the shadows of unease that have grown across the land.

“This is She-been,” a name chosen with artful care, where the “She” resonates profoundly. It’s a linguistic dance, a harmony of words that echoes with purpose. This is where “She” finds her canvas to paint her story. It’s a tribute to “She” who thrives within each woman, a place for her to don her authenticity unapologetically.

Candice van der Bosch, the steward of Brutal Fruit Spritzer’s brand, captures the sentiment with eloquence.

“It’s a place for She to be, for She to shine amidst the embrace of National Women’s Month. Here, she roams free, her spirit unshackled, a symphony of authenticity where she finds her tribe, her tapestry of belonging.”

Amidst the hustle and bustle of life, The Shebeen stands as a testament to the power of spaces tailored for women. It’s a haven where friendships are cultivated, laughter is the currency, and the bonds between women are woven ever stronger. In a world that sometimes dims their radiance, The Shebeen emerges as a beacon, reminding women that they deserve a sanctuary where their spirits can soar without restraint.

https://showme.co.za/cape-town/news/theres-a-new-shebeen-in-town-and-its-only-for-women/?post_id=102330#:~:text=Brutal%20Fruit%20Spritzer%20has%20unveiled,to%20the%20spirit%20of%20womanhood.
This is a lesbian bar.
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by pansophist(m): 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2023
N3TRAL:
Apartheid has returned in guise of gender independence.

The last time segregation made the headlines, black people could not eat at the same restaurant with White people.

Men are the new victims of discrimination and they are profiled for the biology of their reproductive organs.

Sweet. This is gold. You deserve a virgin my brother grin

4 Likes

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Sammy101111(m): 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
I go just they go they stay outside the bar area toast babe way I like grin cheesy
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by GloriousGbola: 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
Makes absolutely no sense to me. In western societies bars are where older men and women go to hook up.

Unless this is a gay bar
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by asanausana91: 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2023
Who be the bouncers?
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by 1Sharon(f): 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2023
Starzo:

You deciding to wash your hands off or not is of no consequence

It's still the average Nigerian man that is expected,infact demanded to bear all the responsibilities of the average Nigerian girl once he says HI to her

Una nor dey do anything for us before so it changes nothing

Lol. You don't have to do anything. Just go to South Africa and get your dream woman and live blissfully.

I thought they were better than us?

Where is all of this coming from?
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by 1Sharon(f): 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
illicit:

Oh okay

It's banned in Nigeria tho

Do u know Bobrisky?

The reason why most single ladies can't get accommodation in Lag is because they often bring different men around.
So it's a kinda security precaution in some buildings and residential areas.... There are ways around it tho

Its okay to generalise women. Men don't want to be generalized. They are quick to say "not all" but then they want to do this.
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Goodman247: 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

😂😂😂

It's independent women 🇿🇦🔥
maybe he thinks Nigeria is south Africa, Nigeria women depends on me too much

1 Like

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Tizu(m): 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
That's a lesbians joint
Dildos will sale like wild 🔥 there
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by koolaid87: 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

So the law is to protect women from men who stay overnight but steal or kill?

But ashawos do that too. And why are you assuming most Nigerian women bring strange men home?

You said it though - I don't understand your culture but what I see is that you are oppressing your women and you should stop that.

Especially because Nigerian men don't follow rules and have destroyed your reputation as a county worldwide .

Oga fvck off jor

Nobody asked for your presence in Nigeria.

We oppress our women yen yen yen is none of your business.

Stay in south africa. Nobody gives a damn about you or your country
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Starzo: 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2023
1Sharon:

Lol. You don't have to anything. Just go to South Africa and get your dream woman and live blissfully.

I thought they were better than us?

Where is all of this coming from?
Mtcewww
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by koolaid87: 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
myyansh68:

En pain you!.
Nigerian Men lazy
Can't work always looking for the easiest ways to success.
Jealousy.
Competitive among peers.
Marry a rejected American grandma for poverty lifting.
Scammers.
Ritualist.
Fathering a child, but can't take responsibilities as or to be a father. Even your White Chicks Cheque and Bread and butter are now aware of this.
Harvesting organs.
Drugs and Human trafficking.
Rented to promote hoodlum when elections are knocking at the door.
Rape.
Can sleep with mad Woman for money
Can't take rejection.
Taking bad characters to foreign land. e. g Cult.

is this okay or should I add more salt to the wound?.

I sincerely sympathise with the potential Man that mistakenly marries you.

Damn, him eye go see shege
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by koolaid87: 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

As a South African, every time asks me about Nigeria I think of bad things.

But if they ask me about Nigerian women I have nothing to say - maybe people that watch you movies.

When they ask me about Nigerian men - it's DRUGS AND SCAMS

But your south African women would rather be with a Nigerian. All Africans prefer Nigerian Men

Get a life. Your comment smells hate from the jump.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by illicit(m): 12:09am On Aug 15, 2023
1Sharon:

Its okay to generalise women. Men don't want to be generalized. They are quick to say "not all" but then they want to do this.
No vex

Personally I don't stereotype

1 Like

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by 1Sharon(f): 12:09am On Aug 15, 2023
Starzo:

Mtcewww

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 1:39am On Aug 15, 2023
koolaid87:

But your south African women would rather be with a Nigerian. All Africans prefer Nigerian Men

Get a life. Your comment smells hate from the jump.

Have you ever met a South African woman or are you talking about drunks in brothels where you sell drugs?

Tell SA women you don't have electricity or roads where you come from.

You busy using scam and drug money to buy women. You can't build sh!t in your country since independence 60 years ago that's why you're japagering all over the place.

4 Likes

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by cejaypriesty(m): 2:49am On Aug 15, 2023
Candidlady:
kiss

Super nice

You will get tired of lesbianism one day that I promise you
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by cejaypriesty(m): 2:53am On Aug 15, 2023
Candidlady:

So in your myopic mind a lady needs a man to move forward in life undecided

Iwould rather have a spirit husband ram me into climax than have anything to do with you fruitless PHYSICAL things

Biri danallah have a nice weekend please
Wow! You just welcomed a spirit husband with your words .Congratulations.
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by zrocky: 8:43am On Aug 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:

well lesbians will now have a recruitment spot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic / Banks Reduce Withdrawal Limits On Atms - Vanguard / Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.