Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) (65082 Views)

Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar / Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics / Woman Kerosene Black Market Seller Opens Her Own Filling Station (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Frezhkid10(m): 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Just this week on radio i heard single Nigerian women struggle to find housing in Lagos when they want to rent 😳😳😳

I'm a South African man and that shocked me.
It’s because dem no dy gree pay rent..always offering pussy in exchange for rent..

1 Like

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by phemmyfour: 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2023
Candidlady:
kiss

Super nice

Nothing like hairy armpit, mouth odour and Even body odour around you... Just you and your girls

Amazon Acres that's what we need
Better than having fake hair, fake eye lashes and attachment, terrible makeups, and soaked smelling pads everywhere
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by winner37(m): 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2023
Lesbians how far una market go sale die 🤪🤪🤪...

Promotion of lesbiansm!!

One day i will just disguise myself as a lady go and bleed 😀😀😀😀
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by toprealman: 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
Let’s see how long it will stay open.
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Starzo: 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2023
KingCold:
Go fvck yourself
it shall be well
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2023
Mrniceguy001:
After hurriedly leaving Alhaji's place — she quickly collects her tip for making him feel good and book an Uber straight away to this all girl's bar!

The hypocrisy!!!!! grin

Lols
I see what you did there. U just spoke my mind bro. Ladies will hardly spend their hard earned money there. Moreso I see it as a den of lesbians
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by DOM7: 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2023
Lesbians den! Only them and some frustrated women will cheer this.
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Truvelisback(m): 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2023
Candidlady:
kiss

Super nice

Nothing like hairy armpit, mouth odour and Even body odour around you... Just you and your girls

Candidlady@wayowayo.Com
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by authentic18: 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2023
Candidlady:
kiss

Super nice

Yea it’s nice
I’m hoping it’s female carpenters, female designers, female plumbers, female electricians & engineers, female bricklayers that did the entire construction
If not the idea is trash
Female empowerment my foot lol
They obviously call men in when something goes wrong.
I’m hundred percent certain it won’t be profitable. Men spend a lot more in clubs, bars etc
Very funny idea
She thinks a bar is a beauty salon
Check my post in two years
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Ajalalomo: 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2023
Candidlady:
kiss

Super nice

You’re absolutely right. It’s open for the lesbian community alone.
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Bobbiee: 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2023
Check where the seed fund for the business was gotten.
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Corroro: 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
DevilishMan:
Who go pay for the drinks?
nice, good question grin
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by djseanjohn77: 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:
SOWETO has unveiled a delightful haven known as The Shebeen, an enchanting women-only oasis nestled within the vibrant tapestry of the Johannesburg township. With Women’s Month in full bloom, this establishment emerges as a resplendent tribute to the spirit of womanhood.

Nestled within the heart of Soweto, at the charming RockerFella Tavern, The Shebeen emerges as an ephemeral sanctuary, a whispering secret that beckons women to gather and celebrate. Crafted as an exclusive pop-up initiative, it shines a radiant spotlight on the essence of womanhood during this special month.

Beyond its doors lies an enchanting realm designed to whisk women away from the tumultuous currents of life and into a space where they can bask in camaraderie, laughter, and sheer delight. This sanctuary is a heartfelt response to the yearnings of a generation, a place where women can revel without the shadows of unease that have grown across the land.

“This is She-been,” a name chosen with artful care, where the “She” resonates profoundly. It’s a linguistic dance, a harmony of words that echoes with purpose. This is where “She” finds her canvas to paint her story. It’s a tribute to “She” who thrives within each woman, a place for her to don her authenticity unapologetically.

Candice van der Bosch, the steward of Brutal Fruit Spritzer’s brand, captures the sentiment with eloquence.

“It’s a place for She to be, for She to shine amidst the embrace of National Women’s Month. Here, she roams free, her spirit unshackled, a symphony of authenticity where she finds her tribe, her tapestry of belonging.”

Amidst the hustle and bustle of life, The Shebeen stands as a testament to the power of spaces tailored for women. It’s a haven where friendships are cultivated, laughter is the currency, and the bonds between women are woven ever stronger. In a world that sometimes dims their radiance, The Shebeen emerges as a beacon, reminding women that they deserve a sanctuary where their spirits can soar without restraint.

https://showme.co.za/cape-town/news/theres-a-new-shebeen-in-town-and-its-only-for-women/?post_id=102330#:~:text=Brutal%20Fruit%20Spritzer%20has%20unveiled,to%20the%20spirit%20of%20womanhood.

South Africa that 90% of their women are lesbians, what do you expect. Lesbo is a normal thing for them.
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2023
Fruit4me:
pls change this mindset. I’m a Nigeria woman and in my 30s, I have never depended on any man in my life and not even my father. Y’all should stop painting us bad, be like sa men, they don’t talk down in their woman.

Maybe you are one of the few Nigerian ladies that respect dem selves . Average Nigerian girl has craze for money. Let me quickly share this. I met a girl and on first sight I had the feeling that I liked her and wanted to know her better. Talked to her and we started going. (Mind you am not the kind of person that meet a lady n start asking for sex, I can be with you for months, yrs without asking for sex). So two days after we met, babe had started asking money for one phone problem, money for lunch, money for hair. The one that really pissed me was 4th day she during our phone talk she quickly chipped in that she needed 15k for one cream, a cream she has never bought for herself before. So you see, and most Nigerian girls are not different from this girl. Once you say hello to them they are already thinking of using you as a means to poverty alleviation. I believe you should take care of anyone u in a relationship with but most Nigerian girls see relationship and dating as a full time Job
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Yinkusgold: 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2023
Attraction for lesbians.
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2023
Candidlady:
kiss

Super nice

na girls dey smell pass madam.
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by mylove4God(f): 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
This bar will not last for long because :
1. We, females don't really know to spend money on drinks and related
2. Most females are not really the nightlife types.
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by drololaaof: 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:
SOWETO has unveiled a delightful haven known as The Shebeen, an enchanting women-only oasis nestled within the vibrant tapestry of the Johannesburg township. With Women’s Month in full bloom, this establishment emerges as a resplendent tribute to the spirit of womanhood.

Nestled within the heart of Soweto, at the charming RockerFella Tavern, The Shebeen emerges as an ephemeral sanctuary, a whispering secret that beckons women to gather and celebrate. Crafted as an exclusive pop-up initiative, it shines a radiant spotlight on the essence of womanhood during this special month.

Beyond its doors lies an enchanting realm designed to whisk women away from the tumultuous currents of life and into a space where they can bask in camaraderie, laughter, and sheer delight. This sanctuary is a heartfelt response to the yearnings of a generation, a place where women can revel without the shadows of unease that have grown across the land.

“This is She-been,” a name chosen with artful care, where the “She” resonates profoundly. It’s a linguistic dance, a harmony of words that echoes with purpose. This is where “She” finds her canvas to paint her story. It’s a tribute to “She” who thrives within each woman, a place for her to don her authenticity unapologetically.

Candice van der Bosch, the steward of Brutal Fruit Spritzer’s brand, captures the sentiment with eloquence.

“It’s a place for She to be, for She to shine amidst the embrace of National Women’s Month. Here, she roams free, her spirit unshackled, a symphony of authenticity where she finds her tribe, her tapestry of belonging.”

Amidst the hustle and bustle of life, The Shebeen stands as a testament to the power of spaces tailored for women. It’s a haven where friendships are cultivated, laughter is the currency, and the bonds between women are woven ever stronger. In a world that sometimes dims their radiance, The Shebeen emerges as a beacon, reminding women that they deserve a sanctuary where their spirits can soar without restraint.

https://showme.co.za/cape-town/news/theres-a-new-shebeen-in-town-and-its-only-for-women/?post_id=102330#:~:text=Brutal%20Fruit%20Spritzer%20has%20unveiled,to%20the%20spirit%20of%20womanhood.
All said and done I hope it is not and will not become a lesbian colony?
Mind you those women and ladies need to enjoy dick nao
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Quebec91(m): 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
cheesy
DevilishMan:
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Josephkabila12: 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2023
Candidlady:
kiss

Super nice

hahaha 🤣 smelling over used toto dey talk LoL 🤣
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Josephkabila12: 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
Lesbians go full here die
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Benrosaria(m): 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
DevilishMan:

The men
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by cyprus000: 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Ok cool. The documentary said single ladies renting homes are viewed as prostitutes 😳

And imagine in Lagos which is supposed to be your most modern city.

I'm not coming to Nigeria anytime soon. Backwardness and gutter pooping aren't my things.
It's not like Nigerian's give a flying fvck whether you're alive or not, nor do they give a rat ass about where you choose to go.

There's has been no love lost between south Africans and Nigerians, after the time of our solidarity against apertheid regime.

At least, this forum should give you ample insight on the hate south Africans have for Nigerians being a mutual emotion.
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by XAUBulls: 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

I wonder how sustainable this female-specific business model is gonna be in SA after a year or two? Profits is the bottomline in any business.
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2023
sheriffindy:
Be careful of what you wish for..

You dey mind d Mu-mu. Talk is cheap
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by ChiefOkporghe: 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
N3TRAL:
Apartheid has returned in guise of gender independence.

The last time segregation made the headlines, black people could not eat at the same restaurant with White people.

Men are the new victims of discrimination and they are profiled for the biology of their reproductive organs.
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by CaptainAyub: 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
DevilishMan:
Every time,wire me money[center][/center] grin grin
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by ZolotuaLorenzo(m): 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
Franzinni:
we don't need to smell that rancid fish kitten stench either.... And the stinky attachment but most especially we are tired of the fakeness ... From head down to toe FAKE! We have only tolerated y'all simply becasue we want to NUT! Period!

ONLY
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by tomju2(f): 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
Who have you been hanging out with?
Just so you know some ladies stink more than men! Especially bleaching ones. So many have halitosis. Smelling wigs, smelly hair,....you'll see them using their hands to tap the hair, when the dirt makes it itchy.
quote author=Candidlady post=125065463] kiss

Super nice

[/quote]
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by IzRayl: 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2023
Shegelence spotted grin grin grin grin (e don pass vawulence)
DevilishMan:

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by IzRayl: 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2023
Spiritual husband or physical husband,last last na man the two of them be cheesy cheesy ......e choke
Candidlady:

So in your myopic mind a lady needs a man to move forward in life undecided

Iwould rather have a spirit husband ram me into climax than have anything to do with you fruitless PHYSICAL things

Biri danallah have a nice weekend please

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by 1Sharon(f): 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
Fruit4me:
pls change this mindset. I’m a Nigeria woman and in my 30s, I have never depended on any man in my life and not even my father. Y’all should stop painting us bad, be like sa men, they don’t talk down in their woman.

Sis, any man that dates outside his community just because he thinks he can do better you is not your man.

The average nigerian man is for you, not the deviants that go to SA and cause a ruckus

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Banks Reduce Withdrawal Limits On Atms - Vanguard / Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? / “Next Cash And Carry” To Open In Port Harcourt, Nigeria’s Biggest Mall (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.