Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT (30287 Views)

Chinaza Nwozuzu: Gov Uzodimma Gives Scholarship To Girl Who Scored 9As in SSCE / 9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) / "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by enobong18: 5:44am On Aug 13, 2023
turmacs:
Nonsense, na mumu dey use WAEC and jamb dey judge how smart a student is...If you think your son/daughter knows maths, abeg tell him/her to go and compete in IMO(international mathematics Olympia) grin na that time you go know sey nothing dey him head.

Look at what you are saying , Romans 12:15.

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:47am On Aug 13, 2023
isycollins:
Wow, we really have intelligent people in this country
Yes o
That's why I laff when they say Nigeria man and white man have different brain tissue.

The difference is intent. White man put their most competent and best brains in the likes of this girl to lead them. They also harness their talented brilliant minds.

Unlike Nigeria that put compact idiots in sensitive leadership positions. Naija where STEM is underdeveloped unappreciated even with all the magic that tech has done for the country. In some parts of the country, they will rush and hurriedly marry off this girl, marking the end of the brilliant mind.

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 13, 2023
Hopebringer:

Is this now a tribal competition between those two tribes again?

Why are these two tribes always measuring themselves?

If one tribe posts one thing heorher tribe tries to look for same thing in their tribe to post why?

This is diminishing and destroying the achievements. You mods are not trying at all for allowing yourselves to get drawn into this tribe thing .

You are all teaching the future generations tribalism and hate and oh my will it come home to roost

Go and read on the troubles in the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland.

You guys don't know the wars you are stoking. When the killings and bombings starts some of you will bury our kids then you would both know what you have done to yourselves .

The 13, 14 and 15 year olds who come here leave with only one thing , hatred for the other tribe.

I pity you yoruba and Igbos . When this food is married both of you will cry asking how you got here .

I just wish Nigeria can be divided so the rest of us stay away from you two tribes.

Exactly what the feeling I got when I first saw it. There's this spirit of unhealthy competition behind these posting of results lately.

The initial posting of results seemed to have gotten to some people like a challenge.

I'm afraid dividing the country may not even totally end this unhealthy measuring of shoulder. By all means, let's consciously start discouraging it now before it becomes too late.

Meanwhile congratulations to the brilliant girl

3 Likes

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Racoon(m): 6:04am On Aug 13, 2023
Whao! Congratulations son. So much records being broken in WASSCE this year
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 13, 2023
Omo Oodua congrats and thanks for making Asiwaju and Nigeria proud. But where are the boys, erection have distracted them from facing their studies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Geovanni412(m): 6:06am On Aug 13, 2023
vickydevoka:
Ladies has taken over. For my class that year only guys , I come de think say guys are naturally intelligent than ladies

Tired of all these headlines

It's not by all these things

After all the A1, if you no sabi financial education, you'll end up broke working in USA or Canada

Or you'll end up jobless and enter keyboarding and olosho work or freelancing, if you have a good mind.

Getting good grades is nice

But what is better is learning a trade or a business

The world rewards people that grab their attention either positively or negative

That's why we have OF girls earning more money in a month than some professors will earn in a year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Fugazy2023: 6:06am On Aug 13, 2023
Alchemy528:
Everyone is now posting their waec, let me just let you know, if you carry A1 in waec, it's not with your head, they just gave you people malpractice exam

But if it is igbo then they didn't give them malpractice exam. You people are permanent clowns

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 13, 2023
Racoon:
Whao! Congratulations son. So much records being broken in WASSCE this year
No single boy
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Gajagojo: 6:08am On Aug 13, 2023
GlorifiedTunde:
Damn!

This girl is on πŸ”₯!

The SAT score is crazy!

She could get into some.of the best institutions like UCLA, PSU, UC Berkeley, UF, U of M, UCF, BU ... etc

She's definitely not a LOCAL CHAMPION! πŸ˜πŸ˜…
Crazy ? really? it is no big deal Mark Zuckenberg got 1600 .
1400 is not spectacular and honestly is disappointing considering her other result's I suspect miracle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Fugazy2023: 6:08am On Aug 13, 2023
kayone2:
I hope these posting of results isn't borne out of inferiority complex by those who easily feel intimidated and hate hearing Igbo Amaka.

I couldn't help but notice that same Damilola kind of rivalry behind all this.

No. It's posted because you igbos think na only you get sense. Meanwhile, we have many igbos selling gala, okpa and ice cream all around Lagos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Ayobeck(m): 6:10am On Aug 13, 2023
She tried compare to those didirin girls or mumu(s) girls that all dey know is TikTok, fucking n twerking,,dey nvr know 2-3 ss3 students we still say the answer is 1,or ask them to subtract 13 from 10 they LL still give u stupid answer as 3.imagine that is how they fumble n give lecturers prob in higher institution...nah so dey go use body to get mark..irankiran sha
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by NoToPile: 6:12am On Aug 13, 2023
Maybe I am old school or superstitious but I don't fancy the way all these children's results is being posted online.

To what end?

I personally don't like it.

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by ORIAYO70(m): 6:13am On Aug 13, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by ORIAYO70(m): 6:15am On Aug 13, 2023
tetralogyfallot:
with malpractice u can't score such score in sat and also jamb. Appreciate success pls

Don't mind the slowpoke, since the result did not come from Aba dey can't celebrate....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by kherlly(m): 6:16am On Aug 13, 2023
Congrats but the sch seems to be new cos I went to oyemekun grammar sch back then and I am not familiar with the school name anyway no possible to know all schools in akure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by ORIAYO70(m): 6:17am On Aug 13, 2023
DenreleDave:
Public announcement:

The first to comment named "Alchemy of soul" is an escaped mental patient from our online mental house. We are still looking for him online, so anywhere you come across him saying rubbish on the internet, please do not take him serious. He had barely started his treatment before jail breaking.

Thanks
Nairaland Online Mental Institute

I thought as much
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Ofunaofu: 6:22am On Aug 13, 2023
Every one is proud to post their WAEC, while a certain Tinubu who claimed to have graduated on top of his class, with distinction is afraid to show us his results and transcripts
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 13, 2023
Fugazy2023:

No. It's posted because you igbos think na only you get sense. Meanwhile, we have many igbos selling gala, okpa and ice cream all around Lagos

You're so bold with your hatred. You should be ashamed of yourself.

And how does coming from a poor home (selling gala and okpa) automatically make someone unintelligent? Can't you see how badly negative energy is destroying your sense of reasoning?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:24am On Aug 13, 2023
accordadoga27:
Proudly Omoluabi!!!!

Omoluabi refers to the idea of being a person of good character, morality, and virtue.

Omoluabis don't chest-beat

This is not a big deal to us.

Education is our thing.

This was made its way to the internet because of the chest-beaters.

If to say WAEC dey put actual score for each subject I'm sure the parents go still scold am say she score 80 for maths instead of 95.

There are still thousands of other Omoluabis with this type of result.

We are not fraudulent, this no be miracle-centre result.

🎡🎡🎡Ara awe oo ohun ti Mo gbo niyen, Mo ranti ile

Ara aba, AKURE ni me ti wa.

Shebiwo l'ajasa tin gbe leyinkunle re a l'oke aro

Ara awe🎡🎡🎡

In our days to score A1 for English u go write tire. The highest grades were B3 and C4. I heard in the 80's 230 was usually the highest JAMB score. E be like say education no hard again oo
chai you made me remember this lord of ajasa song again,I'm Oyo Alaafin and proudly omoluabi too....Oodua Agbe wa o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Darkgini: 6:27am On Aug 13, 2023
Nice one! I love smart kids. They sort of make life easy for the parents.

My son had 6As in WAEC, 324 in JAMB and 1490/1600 in SAT.

4 Likes

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Fugazy2023: 6:30am On Aug 13, 2023
kayone2:

You're so bold with your hatred. You should be ashamed of yourself.

And how does coming from a poor home (selling gala and okpa) automatically make someone unintelligent? Can't you see how badly negative energy is destroying your sense of reasoning?

I am sure you are selling Okpa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by GorillaApp(m): 6:33am On Aug 13, 2023
Hopebringer:

If one tribe posts one thing the orher tribe tries to look for same thing in their tribe to post why?

This is diminishing and destroying the achievements. You mods are not trying at all for allowing yourselves to get drawn into this tribe thing .

You are all teaching the future generations tribalism and hate and oh my will it come home to roost

You guys don't know the wars you are stoking. When the killings and bombings starts some of you will bury our kids then you would both know what you have done to yourselves .

The 13, 14 and 15 year olds who come here leave with only one thing , hatred for the other tribe.

I pity you yoruba and Igbos . When this food is served both of you will cry asking how you got here .

I just wish Nigeria can be divided so the rest of us stay away from you two tribes.

If Seun had any honor he would shut down this website. This website adds nothing to our nation any more other than dividing us.
My niece that has never left Edo state till she travelled to Canada already hates the Yoruba .

Imagine , a girl of 14 who hasn't interacted with Yoruba enough but thanks to Nairaland she sees them as too tribalitic and bullies .

This website is shaping future generations for hate. Te years where this website was of value has gone .

Seun shut this website down pls

Words on Marble!
Just that seun will never shut down this site. It's a money spinner for him, but he has ignored all calls to sanitize this forum.

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by ruffDiamond: 6:34am On Aug 13, 2023
But ..but weyy the 'No English'(baturenchi) people own angry grin..abi Dem no dey go school ni
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Bellotelli: 6:35am On Aug 13, 2023
turmacs:
Education in Nigeria is nonsense.. If you're a girl, focus on hook-up, if you're a boy, focus on yahoo/ritual, that is how smart people survive and live large now..
Teach that to your children.
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:35am On Aug 13, 2023
Alchemy528:
Everyone is now posting their waec, let me just let you know, if you carry A1 in waec, it's not with your head, they just gave you people malpractice exam

Are you the one that gave them? Did you also give them malpractice in JAMB? What about her SAT result too? undecided

People have been scoring As. It is only because the rest of the country don't suffer from inferiority complex that is why we don't make a big deal of it except a particular region.

In 1984 a young boy from Kano State by the name Sarki Abba had WAEC result with 8 A1s and 1A2. No be today.

The problem is the inferiority complex that some people have been exhibiting.

And we all understand their insecurity and sense of victimization.

Okeyc230:
Is this the same WAEC we struggled to get C in the past?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Menclothing: 6:37am On Aug 13, 2023
Sat 1400 this is a true brilliance

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by yommen: 6:37am On Aug 13, 2023
KendoRide:
Congratulations Nne, at least it’s a healthy competition and Peter Obi has been hammering on the importance of education..

Igbo Amaka πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Your people don't actually like healthy competition. Go check a similar post about an Igbo girl yesterday. Your people really called out Yoruba, raining balderdash. Your people don't like good news about Yorubas at all. It's too bad!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Okeyc230: 6:39am On Aug 13, 2023
Is this the same WAEC we struggled to get C in the past?
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by yommen: 6:41am On Aug 13, 2023
Hopebringer:

If one tribe posts one thing the orher tribe tries to look for same thing in their tribe to post why?

I pity you yoruba and Igbos . When this food is served both of you will cry asking how you got here .

If Seun had any honor he would shut down this website. This website adds nothing to our nation any more other than dividing us.
My niece that has never left Edo state till she travelled to Canada already hates the Yoruba .

Imagine , a girl of 14 who hasn't interacted with Yoruba enough but thanks to Nairaland she sees them as too tribalitic and bullies .

This website is shaping future generations for hate. Te years where this website was of value has gone .

Seun shut this website down pls

Seriously, I think I have recently become more tribally sentimental due to the rubbish I read on Nairaland these days which is not good. It's not like that offline though. God help me.

4 Likes

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by callmevirus(m): 6:44am On Aug 13, 2023
turmacs:
Education in Nigeria is nonsense.. If you're a girl, focus on hook-up, if you're a boy, focus on yahoo/ritual, that is how smart people survive and live large now..

Are you okay?
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Ensquare(m): 6:46am On Aug 13, 2023
I think WACE should call all those with straight 9As to rewrite the same exams and see the magic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by BabaIbo: 6:46am On Aug 13, 2023
kherlly:
Congrats but the sch seems to be new cos I went to oyemekun grammar sch back then and I am not familiar with the school name anyway no possible to know all schools in akure.

The school is not new, close to 10 years.

I think the school is either around oke ijebu or by the way that leads to Akure - Benin expressway, but I do see their billboard along that expressway sha.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

JAMB Registration Begins: List Of CBT Centres For 2017 Registration/guidelines / Professor's Wife Bags Ph.d In Mathematics, Son Bags Degree In Engineering. Photo / 7 Secrets Of Scoring 280 And Above In JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.