Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT (30302 Views)

Chinaza Nwozuzu: Gov Uzodimma Gives Scholarship To Girl Who Scored 9As in SSCE / 9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) / "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by BabaIbo: 6:49am On Aug 13, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Are you the one that gave them? Did you also give them malpractice in JAMB? What about her SAT result too? undecided

People have been scoring As. It is only because the rest of the country don't suffer from inferiority complex that is why we don't make a big deal of it except a particular region.

In 1984 a young boy from Kano State by the name Sarki Abba had WAEC result with 8 A1s and 1A2. No be today.

The problem is the inferiority complex that some people have been exhibiting.

And we all understand their insecurity and sense of victimization.

Mu mu, right from the inception of this country, that region has been the one leading academically, so your hate is nothing mo r0n.

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Brushstrokes20: 6:49am On Aug 13, 2023
Congrats to the brilliant omoluabi!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘
More laurels to your kitty πŸŽ‰πŸ’πŸ’‘

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by yommen: 6:49am On Aug 13, 2023
kayone2:
I hope these posting of results isn't borne out of inferiority complex by those who easily feel intimidated and hate hearing Igbo Amaka.

I couldn't help but notice that same Damilola kind of jealousy behind all this.

Imagine!!! They posted a result of an Ibo girl, many only came straight for the Yorubas. One even started insulting Yorubas that all the Yoruba girls of that age are busy carrying pregnancy. He further say 'Yoruba land is gone' Now, there is a similar post about a Yoruba girl, look at what you are typing.

They post ibo news, you call out Yoruba. They post Yoruba news, you come straight to rubbish it. Little, you will cry they hate you. Come on!!! Learn to appreciate others. We are all equally humans. We all have the good, the very best, the bad and the ugly... This mentality of yours only portrays hatred. Stop it and appreciate good things from others too.

7 Likes

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by NairaMaster1(m): 6:49am On Aug 13, 2023
turmacs:
Education in Nigeria is nonsense.. If you're a girl, focus on hook-up, if you're a boy, focus on yahoo/ritual, that is how smart people survive and live large now..

The chief prostitute have spoken. Let's take her seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by NairaMaster1(m): 6:50am On Aug 13, 2023
turmacs:
Education in Nigeria is nonsense.. If you're a girl, focus on hook-up, if you're a boy, focus on yahoo/ritual, that is how smart people survive and live large now..

The chief prostitute have spoken. Let's take her seriously
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by SledgeHammerer: 6:51am On Aug 13, 2023
Alchemy528:
Everyone is now posting their waec, let me just let you know, if you carry A1 in waec, it's not with your head, they just gave you people malpractice exam

Bad belle

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by SledgeHammerer: 6:51am On Aug 13, 2023
turmacs:

Pervert

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by BabaIbo: 6:52am On Aug 13, 2023
Hopebringer:
Is this now a tribal competition between those two tribes again?

Why are these two tribes always measuring themselves?

If one tribe posts one thing the orher tribe tries to look for same thing in their tribe to post why?

This is diminishing and destroying the achievements. You mods are not trying at all for allowing yourselves to get drawn into this tribe thing .

You are all teaching the future generations tribalism and hate and oh my will it come home to roost

Go and read on the troubles in the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland.

You guys don't know the wars you are stoking. When the killings and bombings starts some of you will bury our kids then you would both know what you have done to yourselves .

The 13, 14 and 15 year olds who come here leave with only one thing , hatred for the other tribe.

I pity you yoruba and Igbos . When this food is served both of you will cry asking how you got here .

I just wish Nigeria can be divided so the rest of us stay away from you two tribes.

If Seun had any honor he would shut down this website. This website adds nothing to our nation any more other than dividing us.
My niece that has never left Edo state till she travelled to Canada already hates the Yoruba .

Imagine , a girl of 14 who hasn't interacted with Yoruba enough but thanks to Nairaland she sees them as too tribalitic and bullies .

This website is shaping future generations for hate. Te years where this website was of value has gone .

Seun shut this website down pls

Honestly o, this forum has made me to become tribal conscious especially towards the Yoruba people online.

Tho, it is not like that offline, as I am trying to control it because my workforce is made up of Yoruba people for now.
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by gaskiyamagana: 6:52am On Aug 13, 2023
Hopebringer:

If one tribe posts one thing the orher tribe tries to look for same thing in their tribe to post why?

This is diminishing and destroying the achievements. You mods are not trying at all for allowing yourselves to get drawn into this tribe thing .

You are all teaching the future generations tribalism and hate and oh my will it come home to roost

You guys don't know the wars you are stoking. When the killings and bombings starts some of you will bury our kids then you would both know what you have done to yourselves .

The 13, 14 and 15 year olds who come here leave with only one thing , hatred for the other tribe.

I pity you yoruba and Igbos . When this food is served both of you will cry asking how you got here .

I just wish Nigeria can be divided so the rest of us stay away from you two tribes.

If Seun had any honor he would shut down this website. This website adds nothing to our nation any more other than dividing us.
My niece that has never left Edo state till she travelled to Canada already hates the Yoruba .

Imagine , a girl of 14 who hasn't interacted with Yoruba enough but thanks to Nairaland she sees them as too tribalitic and bullies .

This website is shaping future generations for hate. Te years where this website was of value has gone .

Story, story, story.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by gameova(m): 6:54am On Aug 13, 2023
DrAda:
What's happening to our boys?
Yahoo, ritual _____ fill in the blank spaces

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by kingyakos: 6:55am On Aug 13, 2023
accordadoga27:
Proudly Omoluabi!!!!

Omoluabi refers to the idea of being a person of good character, morality, and virtue.

Omoluabis don't chest-beat

This is not a big deal to us.

Education is our thing.

This made its way to the internet because of the chest-beaters.

If to say WAEC dey put actual score for each subject I'm sure the parents go still scold am say she score 80 for maths instead of 95.

There are still thousands of other Omoluabis with this type of result.

We are not fraudulent, this no be miracle-centre result.

🎡🎡🎡Ara awe oo ohun ti Mo gbo niyen, Mo ranti ile

Ara aba, AKURE ni me ti wa.

Shebiwo l'ajasa tin gbe leyinkunle re a l'oke aro

Ara awe🎡🎡🎡

In our days to score A1 for English u go write tire. The highest grades were B3 and C4. I heard in the 80's 230 was usually the highest JAMB score. E be like say education no hard again oo

See am, e no get how dem go talk without tribal input.
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Druss(m): 6:56am On Aug 13, 2023
Alchemy528:
Everyone is now posting their waec, let me just let you know, if you carry A1 in waec, it's not with your head, they just gave you people malpractice exam

This is BS. It requires that the person reads and practices in prep for the exam. I know people who achieve this and some started reading for it from the start of SS2.
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Femmyfamous4u(m): 6:58am On Aug 13, 2023
Alchemy528:

Not everyone is olodo like you.
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Druss(m): 6:59am On Aug 13, 2023
Hopebringer:

I agree mostly with where you are coming from however Seun shouldn't shut down this site. He does need to take moderation seriously. The way things are, the blood of future conflicts will be on his hands.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by BoldBrainz(m): 7:00am On Aug 13, 2023
DrAda:
What's happening to our boys?

Northerner with the parallel As in Waec is a boy.
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by sparko1(m): 7:04am On Aug 13, 2023
turmacs:

You mean that is how you live large.
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by BoboNogoDie: 7:04am On Aug 13, 2023
turmacs:
So that they'll turn out to be like you and your family members?
ARE YOU PROUD OF YOURSELF!?

GOD FORBID!
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by BoldBrainz(m): 7:05am On Aug 13, 2023
IconicR:
No single boy

You want to start another gender based contest abi, Rose? You can't just congratulate the small girl and keep moving with your two left legs?

The Northerner who had the parallel As in Waec and had an even better JAMB score than this girl, is a boy .

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by SirAfoy1(m): 7:11am On Aug 13, 2023
Hopebringer:

Lols... But your niece does not see other tribes as too tribalistic and bullies. She is emotionally attached to a particular tribe and she inherited such from either you or someone from family. It's garbage in garbage out.
Your niece is dishing out what either you or one of her elders planted in her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Tilewizy: 7:14am On Aug 13, 2023
turmacs:

grin grin grin grin grin are you bring serious?
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Dreament(m): 7:16am On Aug 13, 2023
edoncast:
I pray she finds favour all through her life because it is not by As or 1st class in this country .

Success belongs to those who God gives his grace..

All these As and 400 in JAMB score no dey carry anyone go anywhere o.

Grace locate you baby girl
stop this your mentality. How many fisrt class graduates do you know are jobless. I don't need to be told this girl is going to be on scholarship. Must we all be rich like dangote before we know will are doing well financially

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by BLoomfrancs(m): 7:17am On Aug 13, 2023
Nigerians dey score 9A1s but when e reach International Olympiads Competitions, dem go score zero. undecided
I really think WAEC is too easy nowadays.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by francotunsco: 7:23am On Aug 13, 2023
3-1. PRO NCAN Fiditi chapter taking note!

Meanwhile, congratulations scholar!
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by LINSAR: 7:23am On Aug 13, 2023
GlorifiedTunde:
Damn!

This girl is on πŸ”₯!

The SAT score is crazy!

She could get into some.of the best institutions like UCLA, PSU, UC Berkeley, UF, U of M, UCF, BU ... etc

She's definitely not a LOCAL CHAMPION! πŸ˜πŸ˜…

Will you pay the fees for her?
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by LINSAR: 7:24am On Aug 13, 2023
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by enemyofprogress: 7:25am On Aug 13, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:27am On Aug 13, 2023
Omoluabi Congratulations to you my namesake

3 Likes

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by SemperFid: 7:28am On Aug 13, 2023
God protect her from skull miners
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by johnjose68: 7:28am On Aug 13, 2023
PureFace1:

https://www.reportersatlarge.com/2023/08/12/smart-nigerian-girl-makes-9as-waec-338-in-jamb-1400-1600-in-sat/

grin grin
Mmesoma Result:

Fraud: A1
Lying: A1
Cheat: A1
Druging: A1
Touting: A1
Terrorism: A1
Mandate Scavenger: A1
Baby Factory: A1

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Law Lecturer Pulls An April Fool Prank Test On His Students In UNICAL / Elections: FG Decides Schools Closure Today / 7 Secrets Of Scoring 280 And Above In JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.